Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Missing!! > Missing but not forgotten Discussion > Lindsey Baum

Notices

Lindsey Baum Missing from McCleary, WA since June 26, 2009. Lindsey was born July 7, 1998. She was last seen at 9:30PM. She was wearing long sleeve hooded shirt light bluish/gray, jeans with knees cut out, black slip on american eagle shoes , no socks and bathing suit under clothes.


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #176  
Old 02-16-2012, 11:40 PM
Knox's Avatar
Knox Knox is offline
Wear Pink & Eat Cake ~ Lauren Giddings
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 9,856
Quote:
Originally Posted by JenniferO View Post
The only thing I can think of is LE has confirmed this to be another lie and they are once again "withholding the info for investigative purposes". MOO
Aren't these kind of calls dispatched? They have to keep finite records of those types of calls for liability purposes. Very, very strange.

The only thing I can think is it was not an emergency call, but maybe something like moving a person to a convalescent home or the like. Still one would think there would be a record of a call.

Thinking he may have picked her up and given her a ride in an ambulance is even scarier. I asked this before and didn't get an answer. SarahC maybe you can help. Did Hartman park that ambulance at his jewelry store when he was on call and it was not in use?

Anyone know what the ambulance service is called?

ETA- http://www.cityofmccleary.com/vertic...F77D8A2%7D.PDF

He wouldn't have been alone in the ambulance, who was with him?
__________________
You are the anchor to my soul, you won't let go ...

Last edited by Knox; 02-16-2012 at 11:52 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Knox For This Useful Post:
  #177  
Old 02-16-2012, 11:41 PM
Knox's Avatar
Knox Knox is offline
Wear Pink & Eat Cake ~ Lauren Giddings
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 9,856
Quote:
Originally Posted by nursebeeme View Post
Jennifer, from what you posted upstream it sounds like they have more investigative leads on him than just what they seized (re: delay of release of the video)..

but now MY brain won't shut off...

why would they delay releasing the cctv footage as an investigative tactic? Did they want to wait until they were more confident in their case as they virtually named him a POI at the same time...?

one can only hope
IMO, they questioned him first, then let him hang himself with denying he was even in town.
__________________
You are the anchor to my soul, you won't let go ...
Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Knox For This Useful Post:
  #178  
Old 02-17-2012, 12:18 AM
Salem's Avatar
Salem Salem is offline
WS Administrator
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 27,261
So if he is a volunteer FF/Ambulance driver - he has a scanner. I'm speculating his call was on the West side of McCleary and he picked Lindsey up in the ambulance. If he went on the call after being in Mike's - it was a quick call. Who was riding with him that night, and where does that person live? He could have ended up on Maple, dropping the other ambulance person off, saw Lindsey on his way back and snagged her.

If the time on the video is really 8:40 p.m. that means approx. 35 minutes elasped before the last time Lindsey was seen at 9:10ish per the person on their way to work. So.... he was at Mike's and had to get the call, get the ambulance or be picked up, say about 5 minutes for all that to take place. They drive to the call, 10 mins., do what they need to do, another 10 mins. and head back into town, final 10 mins. Drop off the other person 5 mins., come upon Lindsey at 9:10-9:15 p.m. Split second decision to pick her up.

This is all speculation on my part. I think the call was on the west side of town and the other person lived on the west side of town. And of course it all falls apart if TH didn't stay at the class until 8:15 p.m., but left earlier.

Salem
__________________
"If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking." George S. Patton, Jr.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Salem For This Useful Post:
  #179  
Old 02-17-2012, 12:24 AM
MizStery's Avatar
MizStery MizStery is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Bellevue,Washington
Posts: 429
When I first learned that Lindsey Baum was missing in McCleary I looked to find out as much as I could. We travel to the Long Beach,WA several times a year. McCleary is the halfway point between Seattle and LongBeach.(SR 8 leads to SR 101 south Long Beach or north SR 101 to other Washington ocean beaches). I clearly can see in my mind the wooded area and the McCleary highway sign on SR 8. Such a peaceful quiet area it is sad for me to drive by there now. I hope that Lindsey will be found. This latest news is hopeful. But,why 5 months to determine DNA?

Whenever I read about Lindsey I think of Adre'Anna Jackson... another beautiful child snatched by a predator. I wanted so much for a different outcome for Lindsey. I have not posted on this thread very much. I had my heart broken by the kiddnaping and murder of Adre'Anna. I read everything posted about Lindsey. I would like to thank everyone for keeping us updated and let me just say again none of us here at Websleuths will allow Lindsey to be forgotten.

Last edited by MizStery; 02-17-2012 at 02:01 AM. Reason: Grammar
Reply With Quote
  #180  
Old 02-17-2012, 12:25 AM
SheWhoMustNotBeNamed's Avatar
SheWhoMustNotBeNamed SheWhoMustNotBeNamed is offline
WS Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Puget Sound area, WA
Posts: 19,943
Quote:
Originally Posted by seventeenseconds View Post
Could the Vidette be wrong in the descrepency of the video time. This kinda puts a wrench in things IMO.
IMO, I don't think it puts a wrench into things, actually. It just changes up the possible scenarios a bit.

Certainly, if he was at Mike's at 9:20 pm that puts him VERY close to Lindsey's location on her walk home. But, even if the time stamp is wrong, that still puts him in McCleary. (It's not like he was shown still an hour away at 8:40 or 9:15.) Even from 8:40 he could have gone from Mike's to his store, which Lindsey still had to walk by to get home.

The biggest potential wrench I see now is the supposed "ambulance run" that no one can seem to verify. But I'm not convinced that's a wrench either. There should be a record somewhere. If there's no record, somebody messed up big time. And WHY/HOW? If there is a record, and it would have ruled him out, we wouldn't even be having this conversation.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Salem View Post
A quick call and he drives back into McCleary - passing Lindsey somewhere while she is walking. Then what - does he go get his own car or does he try to pick her up in the ambulance?

If he drove by Lindsey, while he was still in the ambulance - where would he have been coming from?

I need to go back an look at those maps. Is there any sighting of the ambulance on the video from Mike's that night - driving by or whatever, I wonder?

Salem
Respectfully snipped.

I'm also very curious about whether he was driving the ambulance or a personal vehicle.

Like Knox, I'm curious where TH would have gotten and/or parked the ambulance? The fire department, or his store/home, or ? JenO, do you know?
__________________
FOR THE MISSING: PACIFIC NORTHWEST - Highlighting missing persons in the Pacific Northwest - www.facebook.com/missingnorthwest

STILL DOING IT FOR DYLAN GROENE. REST IN PEACE:
http://www.amw.com/missing_children/brief.cfm?id=32037

HELP FIND MISSING 7-YEAR-OLD PATRICK ALFORD: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=107247
Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to SheWhoMustNotBeNamed For This Useful Post:
  #181  
Old 02-17-2012, 12:29 AM
JenniferO's Avatar
JenniferO JenniferO is offline
Fear has a large shadow, but she herself is small.
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,870
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knox View Post
Aren't these kind of calls dispatched? They have to keep finite records of those types of calls for liability purposes. Very, very strange.

The only thing I can think is it was not an emergency call, but maybe something like moving a person to a convalescent home or the like. Still one would think there would be a record of a call.
It's my understanding that all calls are recorded. How long they keep those records, I can't seem to find out.

Quote:
Thinking he may have picked her up and given her a ride in an ambulance is even scarier. I asked this before and didn't get an answer. SarahC maybe you can help. Did Hartman park that ambulance at his jewelry store when he was on call and it was not in use?
I had heard that he did but I don't recall ever seeing it there after Lindsey went missing. SarahC may know more. Hopefully she'll respond.

Quote:
Anyone know what the ambulance service is called?

ETA- http://www.cityofmccleary.com/vertic...F77D8A2%7D.PDF

He wouldn't have been alone in the ambulance, who was with him?

These are the districts he was with

Grays Harbor Fire District 5

http://www.ghfd5.org/
Grays Harbor Fire District 5 provides EMT and Paramedic level care, Fire suppression, and Rescue Services to the communities of Bush Creek, Rural Elma, Malone, Porter and Satsop in East Grays Harbor County.

Fire District 5 also provides all EMT and Paramedic level Services
to the City of Elma, McCleary and Grays Harbor Fire District 12.


Station 54 is located at: A sublet of the McCleary Fire Department

Station 54 is an Aid Unit housed at the City of McCleary's Fire Station. Members of Fire District 5 who live in McCleary, staff this unit on a volunteer basis:

picture of the Aid Unit for McCleary
http://www.ghfd5.org/index.php?optio...id=9&Itemid=15




Mason County Fire District 13

http://usfiredept.com/mason-county-f...-13-14298.html

Location: 13375 W Cloquallum RD (According to google maps, this station is 14 miles from McCleary in southern Mason county)

City: Elma
County: MASON
State: WA
Zip: 98541-9613
Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to JenniferO For This Useful Post:
  #182  
Old 02-17-2012, 12:36 AM
JenniferO's Avatar
JenniferO JenniferO is offline
Fear has a large shadow, but she herself is small.
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,870
Route from FD District 13 to McCleary

14 miles/34 minutes
Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to JenniferO For This Useful Post:
  #183  
Old 02-17-2012, 12:38 AM
Salem's Avatar
Salem Salem is offline
WS Administrator
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 27,261
JennO - do you know what street the McCleary Aid station is on? I looked at the webpages but there is no address.

Some of the website is under redesign. I hope they come up with something better because that site is darn hard on the eyes.

Salem
__________________
"If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking." George S. Patton, Jr.
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Salem For This Useful Post:
  #184  
Old 02-17-2012, 12:40 AM
JenniferO's Avatar
JenniferO JenniferO is offline
Fear has a large shadow, but she herself is small.
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,870
Quote:
Originally Posted by SheWhoMustNotBeNamed View Post
<snipped>
Like Knox, I'm curious where TH would have gotten and/or parked the ambulance? The fire department, or his store/home, or ? JenO, do you know?
IF he was driving for District 5 that night (like the Vidette article states he may have been) he would have had to go to the building behind the police station to park the vehicle he was using that night.
Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to JenniferO For This Useful Post:
  #185  
Old 02-17-2012, 12:41 AM
JenniferO's Avatar
JenniferO JenniferO is offline
Fear has a large shadow, but she herself is small.
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,870
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salem View Post
JennO - do you know what street the McCleary Aid station is on? I looked at the webpages but there is no address.

Some of the website is under redesign. I hope they come up with something better because that site is darn hard on the eyes.

Salem
Directly behind the police station next to Beerbower park (they all share a parking lot basically).
Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to JenniferO For This Useful Post:
  #186  
Old 02-17-2012, 12:49 AM
Salem's Avatar
Salem Salem is offline
WS Administrator
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 27,261
So he could have pulled into the parking lot, parked the ambulance, got in his car and headed to his store and picked Lindsey up then. He would have had to drive right by her wouldn't he, to get to his store? Or do I have that turned around?

Salem
__________________
"If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking." George S. Patton, Jr.
Reply With Quote
  #187  
Old 02-17-2012, 12:51 AM
JenniferO's Avatar
JenniferO JenniferO is offline
Fear has a large shadow, but she herself is small.
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,870
This is another station run by District 5
It's in Elma. 6.2 miles or 14 minutes from McCleary
428 Stamper Rd.
Elma, WA 98541
Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to JenniferO For This Useful Post:
  #188  
Old 02-17-2012, 12:53 AM
JenniferO's Avatar
JenniferO JenniferO is offline
Fear has a large shadow, but she herself is small.
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,870
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salem View Post
So he could have pulled into the parking lot, parked the ambulance, got in his car and headed to his store and picked Lindsey up then. He would have had to drive right by her wouldn't he, to get to his store? Or do I have that turned around?

Salem
correct, he would have either driven down 3rd and turned onto Maple or driven down Simpson and turned onto 4th. So either way, he would have seen Lindsey if he was driving anywhere near that area when she was headed home.
Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to JenniferO For This Useful Post:
  #189  
Old 02-17-2012, 03:58 AM
TakeNote's Avatar
TakeNote TakeNote is offline
Mother to little post it my boy wonder & Founding Member of AFKBPOFPOPL
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: chasing a super hero
Posts: 6,225
what time was the bike dumped and where?.....was the bike left any where near mikes or the jewlery shop?....or could it be seen from either place?
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TakeNote For This Useful Post:
  #190  
Old 02-17-2012, 04:42 AM
Luna_Myst's Avatar
Luna_Myst Luna_Myst is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Shelton Washington State
Posts: 120
I pray we have answers soon for Our Lindsey, she has been in my mind, my heart, and my prayers for over 2 years. I am still trying to absorb all the new stuff everyone is speaking about and I don't feel caught up enough to speak on much of it. In reading all of the new post about the POI TH, I can't put aside the fact he has a business in McCleary and I keep coming back to the idea that...she could have walked by said business and been asked in to see something, lured in, forced in, dropped off there after being knocked unconscious, left there bound and gagged while he took the ambulance call that was unexpected or anything else along those lines.

There are way to many story's out there of creeps doing awful things to people and then inserting themselves into the case some how...Helping to search, talking to news media, months and years later still bringing it up to anyone that will listen...This could explain his involvement in the search with MB the night of the disappearance. Also with regards to him helping to search late that night anyone know if MB speaks or has spoken about this to help establish it as a fact? (May have already been spoken of and I may have missed it.) Maybe way off on my part and still I needed to share it... Always On My Mind and In My Heart Lindsey Baum...
Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Luna_Myst For This Useful Post:
  #191  
Old 02-17-2012, 10:11 AM
nursebeeme's Avatar
nursebeeme nursebeeme is offline
WS Super Moderator
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
Posts: 52,141
this may be way off but just throwing it out there for the sake of throwing it out there:

the POI was at a CLASS that night... so he should not have been "on call" to make any runs.

I grew up in a small town and my friend's dad was a volunteer FF/EMT and he went out on runs when he was on call. They had a schedule.

I bet LE already knows all about his "alibi".....and what he is saying about going out on a run. I personally think it is possible he didn't go on any runs that night and LE knows it already.

So, he was supposed to still be in a class when he was acting all hinky and buying chips in town (where he says he wasn't) and than he is out on a run when he also was scheduled for a class that night.

(not to mention what he did with the searching piece )

sorry if that was off base... I just think that he could have been spinning another tall tale
__________________
This bee my opinion
Reply With Quote
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to nursebeeme For This Useful Post:
  #192  
Old 02-17-2012, 10:17 AM
JenniferO's Avatar
JenniferO JenniferO is offline
Fear has a large shadow, but she herself is small.
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,870
Quote:
Originally Posted by TakeNote View Post
what time was the bike dumped and where?.....was the bike left any where near mikes or the jewlery shop?....or could it be seen from either place?

The bike was dumped around 9pm behind the Shell Station. Not really near the jewelry shop or Mikes. I don't believe the bike would have been seen from the jewelry store and I know it wouldn't have been seen from Mikes.
Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to JenniferO For This Useful Post:
  #193  
Old 02-17-2012, 10:23 AM
JenniferO's Avatar
JenniferO JenniferO is offline
Fear has a large shadow, but she herself is small.
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,870
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna_Myst View Post
<snipped for space>

Also with regards to him helping to search late that night anyone know if MB speaks or has spoken about this to help establish it as a fact? (May have already been spoken of and I may have missed it.) Maybe way off on my part and still I needed to share it... Always On My Mind and In My Heart Lindsey Baum...
Yes, Melissa has spoken of Tim helping her search that night.
Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to JenniferO For This Useful Post:
  #194  
Old 02-17-2012, 10:54 AM
SarahC SarahC is offline
Inactive
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 233
On ambulance - I've heard that sometimes TH did have ambulance parked in front of his store, don't know anything on if that pattern changed after Lindsey was abducted. Will post if I learn anything more specific.
Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to SarahC For This Useful Post:
  #195  
Old 02-17-2012, 02:15 PM
SarahC SarahC is offline
Inactive
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 233
Quote:
Originally Posted by SarahC View Post
On ambulance - I've heard that sometimes TH did have ambulance parked in front of his store, don't know anything on if that pattern changed after Lindsey was abducted. Will post if I learn anything more specific.
Okay I can update this now that I talked with people - I don't know for sure if he parked ambulance in front of store or not.

On another note, that night he easily could have been on foot - walked between store where videotaped and his business.
Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to SarahC For This Useful Post:
  #196  
Old 02-17-2012, 05:48 PM
Knox's Avatar
Knox Knox is offline
Wear Pink & Eat Cake ~ Lauren Giddings
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 9,856
Quote:
Originally Posted by SheWhoMustNotBeNamed View Post
IMO, I don't think it puts a wrench into things, actually. It just changes up the possible scenarios a bit.

Certainly, if he was at Mike's at 9:20 pm that puts him VERY close to Lindsey's location on her walk home. But, even if the time stamp is wrong, that still puts him in McCleary. (It's not like he was shown still an hour away at 8:40 or 9:15.) Even from 8:40 he could have gone from Mike's to his store, which Lindsey still had to walk by to get home.

The biggest potential wrench I see now is the supposed "ambulance run" that no one can seem to verify. But I'm not convinced that's a wrench either. There should be a record somewhere. If there's no record, somebody messed up big time. And WHY/HOW? If there is a record, and it would have ruled him out, we wouldn't even be having this conversation.




Respectfully snipped.

I'm also very curious about whether he was driving the ambulance or a personal vehicle.

Like Knox, I'm curious where TH would have gotten and/or parked the ambulance? The fire department, or his store/home, or ? JenO, do you know?
You just made me think ...

In that video, TH has that radio in hand. I assume this means he was on-call. But I'm still confused about volunteer fire fighter vs. ambulance driver. Separate duties or one single streamlined thing? If he is on on call is he a fire fighter or a EMT/Ambulance Driver?

The reason I ask is, if he were on-call for the ambulance when we see him in that video, chances are he was driving it then. Would Lindsey have fallen for "hey, do you want to see what the inside of an ambulance looks like" or "I just got a call and one of your friends was hit and is hurt, want to ride along". Or even that he got a call and he thinks it is at her house?
__________________
You are the anchor to my soul, you won't let go ...
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Knox For This Useful Post:
  #197  
Old 02-17-2012, 06:02 PM
Knox's Avatar
Knox Knox is offline
Wear Pink & Eat Cake ~ Lauren Giddings
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 9,856
Quote:
Originally Posted by SarahC View Post
Okay I can update this now that I talked with people - I don't know for sure if he parked ambulance in front of store or not.

On another note, that night he easily could have been on foot - walked between store where videotaped and his business.
Thank you
__________________
You are the anchor to my soul, you won't let go ...
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Knox For This Useful Post:
  #198  
Old 02-17-2012, 06:06 PM
Knox's Avatar
Knox Knox is offline
Wear Pink & Eat Cake ~ Lauren Giddings
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 9,856
After releasing the footage, investigators identified and interviewed the two women in the video. Scott added that the women have not given investigators new evidence or leads.

http://www.thenewstribune.com/2012/0...etectives.html


__________________
You are the anchor to my soul, you won't let go ...
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Knox For This Useful Post:
  #199  
Old 02-17-2012, 07:10 PM
SarahC SarahC is offline
Inactive
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 233
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knox View Post
You just made me think ...

In that video, TH has that radio in hand. I assume this means he was on-call. But I'm still confused about volunteer fire fighter vs. ambulance driver. Separate duties or one single streamlined thing? If he is on on call is he a fire fighter or a EMT/Ambulance Driver?

The reason I ask is, if he were on-call for the ambulance when we see him in that video, chances are he was driving it then. Would Lindsey have fallen for "hey, do you want to see what the inside of an ambulance looks like" or "I just got a call and one of your friends was hit and is hurt, want to ride along". Or even that he got a call and he thinks it is at her house?
TH was volunteer for both Grays Harbor Fire District 5 http://www.ghfd5.org/ and Mason County Fire District 13 according to news, The Vidette newspaper for instance.


Quote from Grays Harbor Fire District 5:

Quote:
Grays Harbor Fire District 5 provides EMT and Paramedic level care, Fire suppression, and Rescue Services to the communities of Bush Creek, Rural Elma, Malone, Porter and Satsop in East Grays Harbor County.

Fire District 5 also provides all EMT and Paramedic level Services to the City of Elma, McCleary and Grays Harbor Fire District 12.
A volunteer for a fire district may be doing first responder and medic duties.

Photo of a Grays Harbor Medic One vehicle http://www.ghfd5.org/index.php?optio...id=9&Itemid=15

I don't know what their routines are. Don't know if TH was driving a medic vehicle during a shift or whether he used his own car until he needed to help with medic response.

The possibility that someone lured Lindsey seems high.

Last edited by SarahC; 02-17-2012 at 07:16 PM. Reason: accuracy, the various fire districts are confusing :)
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SarahC For This Useful Post:
  #200  
Old 02-17-2012, 07:50 PM
JenniferO's Avatar
JenniferO JenniferO is offline
Fear has a large shadow, but she herself is small.
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,870
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knox View Post
You just made me think ...

In that video, TH has that radio in hand. I assume this means he was on-call. But I'm still confused about volunteer fire fighter vs. ambulance driver. Separate duties or one single streamlined thing? If he is on on call is he a fire fighter or a EMT/Ambulance Driver?

The reason I ask is, if he were on-call for the ambulance when we see him in that video, chances are he was driving it then. Would Lindsey have fallen for "hey, do you want to see what the inside of an ambulance looks like" or "I just got a call and one of your friends was hit and is hurt, want to ride along". Or even that he got a call and he thinks it is at her house?
I don't know exactly how it works in McCleary but in Montesano we have volunteers that are trained in both fire fighting and emergency medical services (some are just fire fighters, some are just EMTs and some are both). I've only ever seen Tim referred to as an EMT.

In my town if there is a call-- a couple of the people go to the station to get the fire trucks/ambulance/medic unit but most of the volunteers drive their own vehicles to the emergency (I've had them show up in Jeeps, on bicycles and my all time favorite was the John Deere Tractor). In Montesano the guys aren't allowed to joy ride, drive home or do anything that isn't duty related in the fire dept vehicles. It's just to costly for them.
I would think McCleary (being in the same county) would have the same rules.

ETA: "on call" in my town is "if you aren't busy and you can respond please do so". Everyone I know that volunteers at the FS in Montesano carries a radio in their cars/on their belts in the grocery store/restaurant (someplace that they'll be in there for awhile). But to make a quick trip into the convenience store to grab a bag of chips and a soda? That seems odd to me. Now if he had been at his store, walked up to the Mikes to grab some snacks.. I can see him taking the radio with him.
Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to JenniferO For This Useful Post:
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
2011.03.10-Billie and Shawn POI in the case per "Bring Them Home" WillenFan21 Hailey Dunn 417 03-15-2011 11:11 AM


© Copyright Websleuths 1999-2012 New To Site? Need Help?
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:06 PM.

Advertisements

Pre-Order Imperfect Justice: Prosecuting Casey Anthony today!