Sex: Female
Race: White
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Blue
Height: 5'5" (165 cm)
Weight: 105 lbs (48 kg)
Missing From: WARREN, MI, United States
Non-Family Abduction

Kimberly crossed the street to use the telephone and never returned. FOUL PLAY SUSPECTED.

Warren Police Department (Michigan) 1-586-574-4700

Click here: National Center for Missing & Exploited Children
http://www.missingkids.com/missingk...aseNum=601787&orgPrefix=NCMC&searchLang=en_US

This girl would have been of about the right age and living in the general vicinity of the child murders linked to Oakland County's "Babysitter" serial killer. However, the date is a couple of years past most of those crimes, and her body was never found. Anyone know of any links?

Maybe I am being dumb, but it would seem that someone would notice a child being abducted just crossing a street. Someone had to have seen something.

She wasn't necessarily abducted from across the street. She may have seen someone she knew and trusted, and possibly he offered to let her use his phone and thereby save money, and she went with him quite willingly. Such a thing would not have attracted any attention.

The most danger we face is from our own friends and family, not strangers. If you are going to be murdered, statistically it's going to happen at Christmas Day at the hands of a member your own family. If you don't want to be killed you're better off being a friendless orphan.

meggilyweggily said:
If you are going to be murdered, statistically it's going to happen at Christmas Day at the hands of a member your own family.
Happy holidays to everyone! :eek: This is why sit with a shotgun on my lap while the kids are opening presents! You never know when one of the little boogers will twist off and open fire.

Kimberly Alice King
Missing since September 16, 1979 from Warren, Macomb County, Michigan.
Classification: Non-Family Abduction

Vital Statistics Date Of Birth: October 21, 1966
Age at Time of Disappearance: 12 years old
Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'5" (165 cm); 105 lbs (48 kg)
Distinguishing Characteristics: White female. Brown hair; blue eyes.
Clothing: Blue sweater and levis.
Dentals: Available.
Circumstances of Disappearance
King spent the night at a friend's home on September 15, 1979. She was last seen crossing the street to use a telephone in Warren, Michigan the following day.

Ooops thanks Richard.

Feel free to delete this one and I will post on the other. Thanks again.

Happy holidays to everyone! :eek: This is why sit with a shotgun on my lap while the kids are opening presents! You never know when one of the little boogers will twist off and open fire.

Good one Doc :D

On a different note, King is described as having blue eyes yet on the age-progressed photo she has brown eyes. Did someone misinform the artist or is the original description wrong?

Or perhaps it's time for me to get a new monitor?

Good one Doc :D

On a different note, King is described as having blue eyes yet on the age-progressed photo she has brown eyes. Did someone misinform the artist or is the original description wrong?

Or perhaps it's time for me to get a new monitor?

She's also listed as having blond hair and her actual photo does not look blond at all.

No, it's not you - the eyes are brown - even look brown in her "real" photo.

Greetings to everyone! I am new to this board and I live right by Warren. If anyone has any ideas, I am willing to do the legwork. I didn't live here when she went missing, so I really don't know about the case. So any help would be great.

Kimberly Alice King
Missing from Warren, Macomb County, Michigan
September 16, 1979
Classification: Non-Family Abduction

Vital Statistics
Date of Birth: October 21, 1966
Age at time of disappearance:
12-years-old
Approximate Height: 5'5
Approximate Weight: 105
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Blue
Distinguishing Characteristics: Caucasian female.
Dentals: Available
Clothing: Blue sweater and levis

Circumstances

Kimberly spent the night at a friend's home on September 15, 1979. She was last seen crossing the street to use a telephone in Warren, Michigan the following day. There is speculation as to a connection between Kimberly's disappearance and the Oakland County Child Killings, as she was to have lived only two streets away from one of the prime suspects in the case.

Investigating Agency

Warren Police Department
586-574-4700
Agency Case Number: 79-47388
NCIC Number: M-110092472
Source: The Detroit News
Source: NCMEC

http://www.michigandoes.com/MP/KimberlyKing.html

I'm thinking there is a connection to Kimberly's disapppearance and Arthur Ream, convicted of the abduction and murder of Cindy Zarzycki who was 13 years old when abducted April 20, 1986 from Eastpointe, Michigan.:waitasec:

i grew up in warren. my mom sometimes talks about a girl who went missing in warren during the 80s and was later found in a neighbor's basement (i think the freezer; i will have to ask my mom for more details of the case).

i can't help but wonder if these two cases are connected somehow. you'd think the police would have checked it out, but you never know. i will have to find out more. i don't even know what street little kimberly was abducted from.

my hunch tells me kimberly wasn't a victim of the oakland county child killer. i feel like if she was, we would have a body by now. that monster always left the bodies in plain sight.

Last September marked 30 years since Kimberly went missing. Has anyone seen any "anniversary articles"? Is there any more information available?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back