Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Crimes and Trials > Trials > George Zimmerman Trial/Trayvon Martin > George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin General Discussion threads

Notices

George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin General Discussion threads All closed discussion threads about George Zimmerman and Trayvon Martin.Not open for posting- but there is plenty of reading.


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #276  
Old 03-29-2012, 10:11 PM
tehcloser's Avatar
tehcloser tehcloser is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Hinky Hollow
Posts: 14,702
http://ac360.blogs.cnn.com/2012/03/2...reaks-silence/

An eyewitness provides details about what was heard and seen before and after George Zimmerman shot Trayvon Martin.
__________________
If there's hink....there must be stink.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to tehcloser For This Useful Post:
  #277  
Old 03-29-2012, 10:12 PM
Dr.Fessel's Avatar
Dr.Fessel Dr.Fessel is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: South Central Illinois
Posts: 10,904
For some reason this brother refused to say when he first heard from George about the shooting. He would only narrow it down to 24 hours.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Dr.Fessel For This Useful Post:
  #278  
Old 03-29-2012, 10:12 PM
m00c0w's Avatar
m00c0w m00c0w is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 2,580
It sounds to me like the witness didn't actually see anyone get up.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to m00c0w For This Useful Post:
  #279  
Old 03-29-2012, 10:12 PM
LambChop's Avatar
LambChop LambChop is offline
WS Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: CT/NC
Posts: 17,518
Quote:
Originally Posted by uvamerica View Post
Did GZ move TM ? or could GZ have shot TM when TM was standing up and when he was shot he fell forward ? would his arms have landed under him ? I have many questions on this point !
Okay, here's the problem. TM's body was found with his feet touching the sidewalk but his whole body was on the grass facing towards the house. He was lying face down, hands touching each other, arms under his body. GZ claims TM was on top of him banging his head on the cement sidewalk which means he was in the opposite direction from where TM's body ended up. Something does not add up. They need an accident reconstructionist. jmo
__________________
A lie will go round the world before the truth gets its pants on - Charles Spurgeon
  #280  
Old 03-29-2012, 10:13 PM
Kimberlyd125's Avatar
Kimberlyd125 Kimberlyd125 is offline
Softball is for everyone. Fast pitch is for athletes.
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 15,255
Quote:
Originally Posted by suzihawk View Post
He was actually showing his face. I have to give him credit for manning up to do that - unlike his father.
It's his right not to show his face. He has received death threats.

IMO that does not make him less than a man.
__________________
Glove Findin'
Uniform Washin'
Gatorade Gettin'
Picture Takin'
Always Cheerin'

Softball Mom
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kimberlyd125 For This Useful Post:
  #281  
Old 03-29-2012, 10:13 PM
mikeysmommom's Avatar
mikeysmommom mikeysmommom is offline
"A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty...."
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: The Garden State
Posts: 4,494
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjenny View Post
It's dangerous to interfere in a fight. Especially if a person fighting is armed. I don't blame the neighbors for a second for not interfering, and instead calling 911.
I do not blame them either.George was on the neighborhood watch and did watch out for his neighbors just ironic that when he needed help no one helped him.
__________________
I Love You MOM 6/16/32 - 5/30/09





Justice for Travis 5/8/13

Justice For Emma
Stacey Barker - Guilty - Murder 1 - 5/24/11
25 to Life - Sentenced 6/17/11

Justice Denied for Caylee Marie Anthony
July 5,2011
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mikeysmommom For This Useful Post:
  #282  
Old 03-29-2012, 10:14 PM
Dr.Fessel's Avatar
Dr.Fessel Dr.Fessel is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: South Central Illinois
Posts: 10,904
Quote:
Originally Posted by tehcloser View Post
http://ac360.blogs.cnn.com/2012/03/2...reaks-silence/

An eyewitness provides details about what was heard and seen before and after George Zimmerman shot Trayvon Martin.
When do the transcripts come out for Anderson? I know I have seen them then I have trouble finding them.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dr.Fessel For This Useful Post:
  #283  
Old 03-29-2012, 10:14 PM
songline's Avatar
songline songline is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Manhattan, NY
Posts: 20,389
Quote:
Originally Posted by Horace Finklestein View Post
Not sure if we know it's a "crime scene" just yet. There were no arrests.
No. we do not know if it is a crime scene.


I was just thinking when something happens in an area and the area guards, or watchman don’t exert themselves which is most common.
The neighbors scream, "Those Guys" they don’t do much. But when you get one that is alert, they call him a racist.

But sadly videos are coming out that contradict some of what is coming from the GZ camp. And While I feel strongly that GZ did not just kill anybody, it is getting hard to understand his decision making process since he could have shot; but not to kill. I think the Police does have to answer - it may not be a crime at all you are right - but It did not have to happen GZ is overzealous.
__________________
Women are Angels.
And when someone breaks our wings,
we simply continue to fly... on a broomstick.

We're flexible like that.
The Following User Says Thank You to songline For This Useful Post:
  #284  
Old 03-29-2012, 10:14 PM
LolaMoon08's Avatar
LolaMoon08 LolaMoon08 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Florida
Posts: 6,533
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimberlyd125 View Post
It's his right not to show his face. He has received death threats.

IMO that does not make him less than a man.
I don't have a problem with them not showing their faces. I wouldn't want to show my face either.


Did the brother say what he did for a living? Just curious?
__________________
Justice for Trayvon
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LolaMoon08 For This Useful Post:
  #285  
Old 03-29-2012, 10:15 PM
flourish's Avatar
flourish flourish is offline
Yo I'm a ninja!
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Pacific Northwest
Posts: 2,088
Quote:
Originally Posted by songline View Post
No. we do not know if it is a crime scene.


I was just thinking when something happens in an area and the area guards, or watchman don’t exert themselves which is most common.
The neighbors scream, "Those Guys" they don’t do much.
But when you get one that is alert, they call him a racist.

But sadly videos are coming out that contradict some of what is coming from the GZ camp. And While I feel strongly that GZ did not just kill anybody, it is getting hard to understand his decision making process since he could have shot; but not to kill. I think the Police does have to answer - it may not be a crime at all you are right - but It did not have to happen GZ is overzealous.
GZ was not a guard or a watchman! Who called him racist?
__________________

Unless specified otherwise and linked, my posts are simply random thoughts of mine, in no particular order, not directed at any post or poster, including but not limited to the ones directly above mine. My opinion only, yours may vary. IMO. JMO. IMHO. JMHO. MOO. Disclaimer, small print, asterisk, and etc.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to flourish For This Useful Post:
  #286  
Old 03-29-2012, 10:15 PM
Isabelle's Avatar
Isabelle Isabelle is offline
Verified registered nurse
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 6,919
Quote:
Originally Posted by tehcloser View Post
Here is the 6 minute time stamped video.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WWDN...ature=youtu.be
That video is in slooooow motion. Total time wasn't 6 minutes, right? Total time in real time, that is.
The Following User Says Thank You to Isabelle For This Useful Post:
  #287  
Old 03-29-2012, 10:15 PM
RANCH's Avatar
RANCH RANCH is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Sacramento CA
Posts: 5,629
Quote:
Originally Posted by mfcmom View Post
Hi all haven't been here in a while. I have a question. If the men were rolling around on the grass and scuffling, and Mr. Zimmerman effected a chest shot on Trayvon, a chest wound would have massive amounts of blood, right, so why wasn't Trayvon's blood all over Zimmerman's shirt and why was Trayvon face down, was he shot in the back?
Quote:
Originally Posted by flourish View Post
RBBM Can you clarify as to what blood transfer? Blood transfer in general? tia
In regards to mfcmom's post. Trayvons blood transfering onto GZ's shirt.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RANCH For This Useful Post:
  #288  
Old 03-29-2012, 10:15 PM
joypath's Avatar
joypath joypath is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: new england
Posts: 1,379
Quote:
Originally Posted by RANCH View Post
BBM
So all we need is a witness saying that they where "rolling around" to fit this scenario. JMO.

Well, my "rolling around" in the re-quoted post below (bolded by you) was in response to a specific scenario presented by mfcmom.


Originally Posted by joypath
">
Great questions, IMHO and again, IMHO, needed to be addressed at the scene/time of the incident!

BBM............Just addressing the question of blood flow....the amount of blood would be significant as the upper torso/chest area (where the shot is suppose to have hit) is very vascular. Adding to the primary vascularity of the body is the the perfusion of blood in the internal organs (the lungs & pericardial sac with the heart itself) that if punctured would result in massive blood loss. With a "hole" in the skin and agonal blood pressure, the "rolling around and scuffling" would permit the exiting blood to flow onto/into any available surfaces.

Example: think of a fluid filled toy within a balloon....break the surface of the balloon, air leaks out but if one punctures the balloon & the toy, both air & fluid pour out.


NOW...if the scenario is as explained by some that TM was ON TOP of GZ then GRAVITY alone should have permitted SOME blood staining onto whatever article in below the bleeding individual.

NB: one possibility why no staining is observable on GZ's grey shirt: it was turned around so the front was now the back and perhaps GZ didn't have his jacket on during the altercation so no blood on that garment.
__________________
“Hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succure vitae”– Giovanni Margagni

"This is the place where death rejoices to teach those who live."-
Giovanni Margagni
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to joypath For This Useful Post:
  #289  
Old 03-29-2012, 10:16 PM
tehcloser's Avatar
tehcloser tehcloser is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Hinky Hollow
Posts: 14,702
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Fessel View Post
When do the transcripts come out for Anderson? I know I have seen them then I have trouble finding them.
I'm not sure...I'll look around.
__________________
If there's hink....there must be stink.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tehcloser For This Useful Post:
  #290  
Old 03-29-2012, 10:16 PM
m00c0w's Avatar
m00c0w m00c0w is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 2,580
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Fessel View Post
When do the transcripts come out for Anderson? I know I have seen them then I have trouble finding them.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/acd.html
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to m00c0w For This Useful Post:
  #291  
Old 03-29-2012, 10:16 PM
mfcmom's Avatar
mfcmom mfcmom is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Florida
Posts: 205
Anderson Cooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by m00c0w View Post
It sounds to me like the witness didn't actually see anyone get up.
The witness said Zimmerman got up in seconds and was walking around and didn't look injured and Trayvon was dead.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to mfcmom For This Useful Post:
  #292  
Old 03-29-2012, 10:17 PM
Kimberlyd125's Avatar
Kimberlyd125 Kimberlyd125 is offline
Softball is for everyone. Fast pitch is for athletes.
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 15,255
Quote:
Originally Posted by LolaMoon08 View Post
I don't have a problem with them not showing their faces. I wouldn't want to show my face either.


Did the brother say what he did for a living? Just curious?
I didn't watch.

Swamp People was on. A good Louisianian would never miss Troy Landry.

JMO
__________________
Glove Findin'
Uniform Washin'
Gatorade Gettin'
Picture Takin'
Always Cheerin'

Softball Mom
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kimberlyd125 For This Useful Post:
  #293  
Old 03-29-2012, 10:17 PM
LolaMoon08's Avatar
LolaMoon08 LolaMoon08 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Florida
Posts: 6,533
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeysmommom View Post
I do not blame them either.George was on the neighborhood watch and did watch out for his neighbors just ironic that when he needed help no one helped him.
Maybe they didn't like him?

Look, George reminds me of a neighbor I would never want to have. There's a difference from someone really looking out for their neighbors and someone who makes their neighbors lives a living hot place because he is constantly in your business and harrassing you. I've had to call the cops a lot of times for things going on in my gated complex... I will be honest and say that if a woman was being attacked by a man, I would 100% go out there. If it's man on man or woman on woman... I don't think I would get involved other than calling police?
__________________
Justice for Trayvon
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to LolaMoon08 For This Useful Post:
  #294  
Old 03-29-2012, 10:17 PM
tehcloser's Avatar
tehcloser tehcloser is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Hinky Hollow
Posts: 14,702
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabelle View Post
That video is in slooooow motion. Total time wasn't 6 minutes, right? Total time in real time, that is.
I don't know........
__________________
If there's hink....there must be stink.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tehcloser For This Useful Post:
  #295  
Old 03-29-2012, 10:18 PM
mfcmom's Avatar
mfcmom mfcmom is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Florida
Posts: 205
GZ jacket

Quote:
Originally Posted by joypath View Post
Well, my "rolling around" in the re-quoted post below (bolded by you) was in response to a specific scenario presented by mfcmom.


Originally Posted by joypath
Great questions, IMHO and again, IMHO, needed to be addressed at the scene/time of the incident!

BBM............Just addressing the question of blood flow....the amount of blood would be significant as the upper torso/chest area (where the shot is suppose to have hit) is very vascular. Adding to the primary vascularity of the body is the the perfusion of blood in the internal organs (the lungs & pericardial sac with the heart itself) that if punctured would result in massive blood loss. With a "hole" in the skin and agonal blood pressure, the "rolling around and scuffling" would permit the exiting blood to flow onto/into any available surfaces.

Example: think of a fluid filled toy within a balloon....break the surface of the balloon, air leaks out but if one punctures the balloon & the toy, both air & fluid pour out.


NOW...if the scenario is as explained by some that TM was ON TOP of GZ then GRAVITY alone should have permitted SOME blood staining onto whatever article in below the bleeding individual.

NB: one possibility why no staining is observable on GZ's grey shirt: it was turned around so the front was now the back and perhaps GZ didn't have his jacket on during the altercation so no blood on that garment.
Several witnesses identified GZ wearing a red jacket.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mfcmom For This Useful Post:
  #296  
Old 03-29-2012, 10:20 PM
RANCH's Avatar
RANCH RANCH is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Sacramento CA
Posts: 5,629
Quote:
Originally Posted by LambChop View Post
Okay, here's the problem. TM's body was found with his feet touching the sidewalk but his whole body was on the grass facing towards the house. He was lying face down, hands touching each other, arms under his body. GZ claims TM was on top of him banging his head on the cement sidewalk which means he was in the opposite direction from where TM's body ended up. Something does not add up. They need an accident reconstructionist. jmo
How do we know that Trayvon's body was found in that manner? Feet touching the sidewalk, body on grass facing the house?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RANCH For This Useful Post:
  #297  
Old 03-29-2012, 10:20 PM
tehcloser's Avatar
tehcloser tehcloser is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Hinky Hollow
Posts: 14,702
Anderson Cooper transcripts can be found here, but tonight's show is not up yet......

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/acd.html
__________________
If there's hink....there must be stink.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to tehcloser For This Useful Post:
  #298  
Old 03-29-2012, 10:20 PM
OneLove OneLove is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,239
Quote:
Originally Posted by suzihawk View Post
Yeah... he didn't understand why TM didn't wait for it to stop raining to go to the STORE. Yet, in the same breath, he said his brother wasn't 'patroling the neighborhood'. That he was merely on his way to the STORE (Target). Huh?! Maybe it wasn't raining on George's side of the street. LOL
Yes, the statement and the actions don't match. That's called hypocrisy and double standard. It was okay for HIM to be going to a store in the rain, but the BLACK SUSPICIOUS LOOKING GUY should have waited til it wasn't raining and therefore not cast suspicion upon himself. Whiskey Tango Foxtrot!!!!!
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to OneLove For This Useful Post:
  #299  
Old 03-29-2012, 10:21 PM
Isabelle's Avatar
Isabelle Isabelle is offline
Verified registered nurse
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 6,919
Quote:
Originally Posted by LolaMoon08 View Post
Maybe they didn't like him?

Look, George reminds me of a neighbor I would never want to have. There's a difference from someone really looking out for their neighbors and someone who makes their neighbors lives a living hot place because he is constantly in your business and harrassing you. I've had to call the cops a lot of times for things going on in my gated complex... I will be honest and say that if a woman was being attacked by a man, I would 100% go out there. If it's man on man or woman on woman... I don't think I would get involved other than calling police?
I wouldn't get involved either, except to call 911. Maybe the neighbors were afraid of GZ!
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Isabelle For This Useful Post:
  #300  
Old 03-29-2012, 10:21 PM
iluvmua's Avatar
iluvmua iluvmua is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: DFW
Posts: 4,813
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovejac View Post
PTS, didn't you hear?
Umm.... GZ IS getting Death Threats!!!!

http://abcnews.go.com/WNT/video/tray...oting-15995326
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Tags
george zimmerman, racist, trayvon martin murder, unarmed, vigilante

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #9 ynotdivein George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin General Discussion threads 1763 03-29-2012 08:17 PM
17-yo Teen Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #8 imamaze George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin General Discussion threads 1151 03-28-2012 08:33 PM
17-yo Teen Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #7 Salem George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin General Discussion threads 1419 03-28-2012 09:35 AM
17-yo Teen Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #6 beach George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin General Discussion threads 1115 03-27-2012 02:41 AM
FL - 17-yo Teen Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #5 Salem George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin General Discussion threads 943 03-26-2012 10:56 AM


© Copyright Websleuths 1999-2012 New To Site? Need Help?
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:55 AM.

Advertisements

Pre-Order Imperfect Justice: Prosecuting Casey Anthony today!