Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Missing!! > Missing Forum Discussion

Notices

Missing Forum Discussion This is the place for case discussion and opinion regarding those who are missing.

Closed Thread

Old 04-27-2012, 06:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nursebeeme View Post
so this is before the 911 call?

(that was at 0815)

and police have said she was noticed missing at 0800...

that is pretty quick to have the uncle get there 0805 and knocking on the door of the neighbor
There is something screwy with her timeline, imo. The uncle was with the police officer so it couldn't have been 8:00. They apparently called 911 at 8 am. How long does it take police to arrive at the scene?

=====

STARDEVANT: The next thing I heard was a knock on my front door from her uncle and an officer saying that Isabel was missing.

GRACE: What time was that?

STARDEVANT: It`d be 8:00.

GRACE: So at 8:00 AM. Are you sure of that time?

STARDEVANT: It might have been 8:05. It was definitely 8:00-ish.

GRACE: OK...

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP.../26/ng.01.html
Old 04-27-2012, 06:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
Which makes me feel even more suspicious. We have good friends that my kids called ' Uncle so and so." But if they were family spokesmen for us in a tragedy, I would not label them as an uncle. I would say family spokesman, or family friend. Not ' uncle' if they were not an uncle by blood or marriage.
Haven't caught up yet so if this has already been said forgive me, but it's common in the Spanish culture to call close family friends uncles/aunts/cousins etc even when they are not directly related. My other half is Latino and i have gotten confused many times when his family refer to others as extended family members when really their not technically not. He's tried to explain it to me but I don't quite get it lol.
Anyway just a thought.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jezbel For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2012, 06:49 AM
I am BACCCCKKKKK

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~n/t~ View Post
There is something screwy with her timeline, imo. The uncle was with the police officer so it couldn't have been 8:00. They apparently called 911 at 8 am. How long does it take police to arrive at the scene?

=====

STARDEVANT: The next thing I heard was a knock on my front door from her uncle and an officer saying that Isabel was missing.

GRACE: What time was that?

STARDEVANT: It`d be 8:00.

GRACE: So at 8:00 AM. Are you sure of that time?

STARDEVANT: It might have been 8:05. It was definitely 8:00-ish.

GRACE: OK...

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP.../26/ng.01.html
Thanks ~n/t~,

Anyone Notice what the neighbor DIDN"T hear???

She did not hear at 8:00 when Isa was found to be missing from her room with the window open right next to the neighbor’s window,

She did not hear anyone shouting Isa's name as they were looking for her...

I know myself if I walked in one of my children’s room and the window was Wide open and the screen out

I would have stuck my head out the window and screamed my daughters name several times...

As would I be walking around the outside of the house screaming her name....

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?
I communicate with my heart not my head.
“These comments are my own personal opinions only and do not necessarily reflect the positions or opinions of others, W.S. or their affiliates. My posts are not to hurt or cause damage to anyone. They are merely something to ponder. All comments are based upon the current information that I know in this case and my own personal experiences. I am not posting as a professional posters and/or a verified locals/insiders* . You should conduct independent research to verify the validity of any statements made in this post before basing any decisions upon those statements. In addition, any views or opinions expressed by posters who quote my post to this thread are theirs and not mind, and I respect that."
Old 04-27-2012, 07:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CN2Souls View Post
Thanks ~n/t~,

She did not hear at 8:00 when Isa was found to be missing from her room with the window open right next to the neighbor’s window,

I know myself if I walked in one of my children’s room and the window was Wide open and the screen out

I would have stuck my head out the window and screamed my daughters name several times...

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?
Wow!! Excellent point!! I hadn't even thought about that, but you're so right! I know I would be screaming their name non-stop, and I think any parent who walked into their child's bedroom only to find no child and an open window, would have been screaming and yelling for the child at top of their lungs.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to MvD For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2012, 07:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stash777 View Post
New here, posted in the Parking lot (scanner chatter re Isa) a couple times (long time lurker). I haven't caught up on the thread yet, but wanted to address this.

I wasn't able to watch the live PC but read the comments about it as others were watching, and I was near tears. However, when I watched it back a few hours later, I got the same feeling that something was off with their dynamic.

BBM - It could be that one of them is placing blame on the other. We still do not know the exact timeline of mom the morning Isa was discovered missing. AND we also do not know who actually put Isa to bed. Did one of them leave the window open when it normally is closed - MOO. It is a lot easier to place blame on someone else than take responsibility for something... i.e. How could you... This wouldn't have happened if you....

All MOO.
The hispanic males in my family love to play the blame game. And they stay mad for a long time and can be real jerks. Poor me. Moo
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CHICANA For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2012, 07:36 AM
The mighty Oak was once a little nut that stood its ground.

We don't know what the neighbor was doing, or if she had an a/c running. I was asleep when a neighbor shot his friend, the apartment above me and never heard a thing.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to keeponsearching For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2012, 07:39 AM

Hi all this is my first post although I have been around the forums since Lisa Irwin went missing just taking it all in and usually everyone else already states anything I want to say but with this case something else stands out to me so here goes and this is all just my personal opinion.
I have 4 dogs and a toddler. It is very rare that all 4 of my dogs sleep through the night without having to go at least once even if it is only for one of them. Maybe the Celis family has a dog door but then if that were true they would not have needed to be let out at 6:30. That being said when I do get up to let them out I always check on my daughter as a habit from when she was a newborn and will probably continue that until she is an adult and out on her own. So I wonder if the entire household, dogs included, slept through till 6:30 am? Personally in my home that would be a miracle, again just my own opinion. Also what the LE dogs could have hit on, would it be at all possible that it was some kind of chemical agent like chloroform? Just my thoughts that I haven't seen mentioned yet.
I also want to thank this website ever since I had my daughter I have been following these cases because it is true that anything can happen anywhere to anyone and knowing this has helped me be more aware of my surroundings, although I wish these things did not happen at all, but since the world and people in it are not perfect it is good to have so much up to date info in one place to at least try and make a difference and let others know what may be lurking around their corners.
Old 04-27-2012, 07:42 AM
I am BACCCCKKKKK

Quote:
Originally Posted by keeponsearching View Post
We don't know what the neighbor was doing, or if she had an a/c running. I was asleep when a neighbor shot his friend, the apartment above me and never heard a thing.

Thank you keeponsearching,

But at 6:30 am ish she woke to the sounds on Male voices that were so low she couldn't tell what they were saying.... ?

Therefore, it sounds like she has fairly good hearing to hear that.
“These comments are my own personal opinions only and do not necessarily reflect the positions or opinions of others, W.S. or their affiliates. My posts are not to hurt or cause damage to anyone. They are merely something to ponder. All comments are based upon the current information that I know in this case and my own personal experiences. I am not posting as a professional posters and/or a verified locals/insiders* . You should conduct independent research to verify the validity of any statements made in this post before basing any decisions upon those statements. In addition, any views or opinions expressed by posters who quote my post to this thread are theirs and not mind, and I respect that."
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to CN2Souls For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2012, 07:42 AM

Also forgot to add could the tension from the parents be because one is mad at the other for letting the uncle into the home. Maybe one parent did not trust him and now is angry but can't prove anything. JMO
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RachelMarie For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2012, 07:47 AM

Quote:

But at 6:30 am ish she woke to the sounds on Male voices that were so low she couldn't tell what they were saying.... ?

Oh yes, forgot about that. thanks you. Maybe the shower right around that time.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to keeponsearching For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2012, 07:58 AM

Going back to the parents pc. I have yet to really express anything. I think all people are different. The mom seem in control. Some people have that ability. The dad obviously lost it, and can just be a very emotional person. That would be me. I still cry when I bring up my dog who passed away in feb. But I could see my husband getting the point across and holding it in. Also wouldn't being a nurse help control emotion?
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to keeponsearching For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2012, 08:09 AM
I am BACCCCKKKKK

Quote:
Originally Posted by keeponsearching View Post
Going back to the parents pc. I have yet to really express anything. I think all people are different. The mom seem in control. Some people have that ability. The dad obviously lost it, and can just be a very emotional person. That would be me. I still cry when I bring up my dog who passed away in feb. But I could see my husband getting the point across and holding it in. Also wouldn't being a nurse help control emotion?

I watched the PC 10 times and I am still

When something tragic happens in my live I go into Automatic Pilot mode,

I am in shock and look like a zombie,

but my body just dose and say what the need is during the time to get what needs to be done, done.

My father on the other hand become a regular comedian…He can’t help it when he is upset he says really funny stuff, but that is how he copes..

And with BAU there and them reading what they are saying, it might have been written for them...?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CN2Souls For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2012, 08:10 AM
Retired WS Staff

Quote:

Is it my computer or is the font small?
Old 04-27-2012, 08:12 AM
I am BACCCCKKKKK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty G View Post
Is it my computer or is the font small?
I think its me....

I am profoundly dyslexia and have to but it through word before I post to be sure I type it right…
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to CN2Souls For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2012, 08:17 AM

Just for me, personally, the dad came off hinky, with the 'Susan Smith-ish' crying voice/no tears. I lived in Tucson for 3 years when my husband was stationed at DM. The Celis neighborhood isn't in a horrible area. And while we have no idea what time Isa was taken from the house, I find it downright implausible someone outside of the family would even attempt steal a car stereo, much less a child, in daylight so close to the traffic, stores, businesses, etc., that are basically a stone's throw away from the celis home. So while I totally believe the neighbor heard voices/dogs at 630.. I would guarantee it was not voices of 'strangers' abducting Isa. Has it been established what shift Becky worked? (I'm wondering if she worked a midnight shift.). Anyway, that's my 2 cents.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MvD For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2012, 08:23 AM
Retired WS Staff

Quote:
I think its me....

I am profoundly dyslexia and have to but it through word before I post to be sure I type it right…
Are you worried about the spelling when you post? If so, just click on the little icon on the right, above the smilies, that says "ABC with the check mark" and it will spell check your words before posting. It might ask you to download iSpell, of which, is a wonderful tool to have available.
Old 04-27-2012, 08:24 AM
WS Super Moderator

http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/story/1...-in-celis-case

more on lake search
Old 04-27-2012, 08:26 AM
WS Super Moderator

http://www.kvoa.com/full-coverage/fi...abel/#fcanchor

second update down says this is not the only body of water that has been searched (Chief V)
Old 04-27-2012, 08:32 AM
WS Super Moderator

new thread:
AZ Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #6 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
Old 04-27-2012, 08:33 AM

I think it's also important to note that she didn't hear Isabel when she heard mens voices. No yelling for help or to let her go. So she was not with them or she knew them or she was unable to make noise or speak.
Quote:
Thanks ~n/t~,

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to insatiable For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2012, 08:40 AM
WS Super Moderator

doors closing shortly