Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Featured Case Discussion > Hot Cases > Allison Baden-Clay of Australia > Allison Baden-Clay General Discussion Threads

Notices


 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1076  
Old 05-18-2012, 02:55 AM
Curiousasacat's Avatar
Curiousasacat Curiousasacat is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 1,397
Quote:
Originally Posted by spratsmum View Post
T I think perhaps we should briefly explain the Daniel Morcombe case. Here goes:

Daniel was 13 years of age, he lived in a small town called Woombye about 130 kilometres north of Brisbane.

He was the one of three sons, one of the other boys his twin. He set out on Sunday in early December to go Christmas Shopping. He waited on a busy road for a bus, the intended bus had broken down and took a while to get going. People recalled seeing a car on the other side of the road with a man leaning against it. The bus eventually arrived, but had been told not to pick up any passengers and if didn't stop for Daniel, another bus was following about 10 minutes behind. Daniel was never seen alive again.
Only last year a man was charged with his murder after a long police investigation, he now awaits trial.

Daniel parent's have been remarkable and have kept his name and the case in the publi eye since 2008?. The accused man was a known pedophile and Daniels parents were exposed to a side of life most of us find repulsive, in the search for there son.

A funeral still has not been held for Daniel, his body has still not been released to his parents.

Poor Daniel, another example of truly dignified people. His parents are amazing,strong examples of decent people. I can not imagine how they coped. I walked for Daniel earlier this year in Ipswich and I bawled my eyes out the whole walk. I was just so overcome with emotion. I carry a few of the pens around everywhere I go. I agree, animals like that disgrace of a human should be put down like other wild animals.

I was quite young when Sian Kingi was abducted, I didn't realize at the time what really happened but I never,ever forgot her face. I saw her on the news and thought how pretty she was. Oh man, some people have serious problems, some should never reproduce. James Bulger, so sad that the list could go on and on.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Curiousasacat For This Useful Post:
  #1077  
Old 05-18-2012, 02:55 AM
PPE PPE is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 10
If the jungle drums are beating true and a confession has been made WHY has there not been an arrest?????? So frustrating. The kids are going to turn on me soon because I keep channel surfing trying to catch the news snippets
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PPE For This Useful Post:
  #1078  
Old 05-18-2012, 02:56 AM
Paradox11's Avatar
Paradox11 Paradox11 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 178
Quote:
Originally Posted by minni View Post
how can it be that of all the people in all the world, one truly awful, evil individual will happen upon another and together commit the most awful of crimes? As I understand it, there will often be a ringleader, and a follower and the follower may never go down this godawful path if not for the ringleader manipulating them? far out... do you think they actively seek out a 'puppet' to work on?
I initially skimmed by this comment, but now that I have reread it I think you touch on something that really disturbs me. It's safe to think that one person could be a lunatic or somehow deranged or lose thier temper and kill another person, but when you get into the arena of people killing together, it is quite disturbing.

How do you have that conversation?

I remember a case a few years ago in WA where 3 teenage girls were having a sleepover and two of them got to talking about how they would not feel bad about commiting murder and decided then and there that they would kill the third girl. They strangled her to death and buried her under the house. Just like that.

http://www.smh.com.au/news/national/...845289970.html

Another thing that really chills me is when there is a woman who is complicit in acquiring victims for a male partner to rape and kill, like Myra Hindley in the infamous moors murders.

How the f*ck do you get involved with that?

It's tragic and its sick and it's inexplicable to me. I can't even begin to imagine how someone would get mixed up with that.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Paradox11 For This Useful Post:
  #1079  
Old 05-18-2012, 02:57 AM
PPE PPE is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 10
As a parent now the Daniel morcome case has hit me harder then it did when it happened.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PPE For This Useful Post:
  #1080  
Old 05-18-2012, 02:57 AM
minni minni is offline
Former Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,775
Quote:
Originally Posted by laserdisc10 View Post
Wasn't the first time, apparently:

http://www.mako.org.au/temp_c.html

Scroll down until you locate Brett Peter Cohen (aka Brett Peter Cowan) Northern Territory-Darwin. Brisbane Queensland






Many of them are here - the sub-humans who give parents nightmares

MAKO Files Online - Listing Australian Paedophiles/Sex Offenders
http://www.mako.org.au/temp_c.html
I have a story to tell, along these lines....my girls were 6 and 3 when playing in a park next to my house at sunrise beach, a man who had been parked in the cul de sac for a while called them over and had his *&*%^% in his hand when they arrived at his car. My older daughter grabbed her sister and ran home. The police did nothing, even when we heard around town talk about it and were given a name. I think about this piece of sh## all the time and wonder what he may have gone on to do...he was only around 18 years old at the time
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to minni For This Useful Post:
  #1081  
Old 05-18-2012, 02:59 AM
laserdisc10 laserdisc10 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,059
[quote=mountainhigh;7933803]
Quote:
Originally Posted by laserdisc10 View Post
Wasn't the first time, apparently:

http://www.mako.org.au/temp_c.html

Scroll down until you locate Brett Peter Cohen (aka Brett Peter Cowan) Northern Territory-Darwin. Brisbane Queensland


HEY Laserdisc! what s cracking? missed you last night...really warmed to you by the end on WED night!!

have you got a sick note for last night?


Hiya Mountie

Just pacing myself, lol

(truth is, had a lot to do, still do. Just dropping in to read you guys when I get the chance -- it's good reading. Keep on keeping on and hope to catch you later)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to laserdisc10 For This Useful Post:
  #1082  
Old 05-18-2012, 03:00 AM
mountainhigh mountainhigh is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 312
Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeechick View Post
Gosh Dark Shadow - I said the practically the same thing last night back on page 5 in that I thought GBC was not the actual killer and it was not well received - because it disagreed with the majority of posters who must know something more than I do about this case as they have more or less 'hung, drawn and quartered' GBC. Good on you for posting it. Obviously being a criminologist, has some pull over the forum here.
sorry if this happened, I have seen several people come and go on this forum and say similar things about reserving judgement on his guilt and I don't recall them being 'shut down'
I must go back and have a look at your post
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mountainhigh For This Useful Post:
  #1083  
Old 05-18-2012, 03:04 AM
mountainhigh mountainhigh is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 312
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie_expat.sg View Post
I didn't know it either...i just copied that meaning from a previous poster! Yeah...i've been away too long. Also never lived in QLD ....only NSW and WA. Sorry about that folks
All good Oz Expat Sing, get yourself down to clarke quay for a tiger beer
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mountainhigh For This Useful Post:
  #1084  
Old 05-18-2012, 03:06 AM
Maxymoo's Avatar
Maxymoo Maxymoo is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 207
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by possumheart View Post
I have never heard it in my life before and I am a Queenslander. Must be gutter slang. Small things ...
Pardon? Can't say I know much about Gutter slang. Not sure if it's country town slang or Police jargon or maybe country town Police slang but I have heard it used extensivly in that context but I'll never use it again. Back to the case.
The Following User Says Thank You to Maxymoo For This Useful Post:
  #1085  
Old 05-18-2012, 03:07 AM
Berry's Avatar
Berry Berry is offline
Gotch ya
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Australia
Posts: 643
Quote:
Originally Posted by linette
haha.... 47 with 5 kids.


Quote:
Originally Posted by willough View Post
hahaha....You are the old chook of the group (winks)

I turned 39 yesterday and baybee, I feel like my bones are croaking...um I mean, creaking....lol
NAH.....but wait, theres more.....I am 54 with 3 grown kids EGAD I must be the eldest

Awwww but wiser maybe>>>>???????????? roflmao
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Berry For This Useful Post:
  #1086  
Old 05-18-2012, 03:10 AM
Paradox11's Avatar
Paradox11 Paradox11 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 178
Quote:
Originally Posted by spratsmum View Post
T I think perhaps we should briefly explain the Daniel Morcombe case. Here goes:

Daniel was 13 years of age, he lived in a small town called Woombye about 130 kilometres north of Brisbane.

He was the one of three sons, one of the other boys his twin. He set out on Sunday in early December to go Christmas Shopping. He waited on a busy road for a bus, the intended bus had broken down and took a while to get going. People recalled seeing a car on the other side of the road with a man leaning against it. The bus eventually arrived, but had been told not to pick up any passengers and if didn't stop for Daniel, another bus was following about 10 minutes behind. Daniel was never seen alive again.
Only last year a man was charged with his murder after a long police investigation, he now awaits trial.

Daniel parent's have been remarkable and have kept his name and the case in the publi eye since 2008?. The accused man was a known pedophile and Daniels parents were exposed to a side of life most of us find repulsive, in the search for there son.

A funeral still has not been held for Daniel, his body has still not been released to his parents.
And the cops never gave up on this creep. They followed him to the other side of the country and ambushed him for however long to get that evidence. I think undercover cops posed as man and wife and lived in a caravan near his for months to gather evidence. They get their man in the end.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Paradox11 For This Useful Post:
  #1087  
Old 05-18-2012, 03:11 AM
CJ60 CJ60 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 698
Quote:
Originally Posted by laserdisc10 View Post
They're paedophiles. A 20 year study conducted in the UK, involving innumerable paedophiles, released its conclusions maybe a decade or so ago. Their conclusion was (and they were regretful) that paedophiles cannot be 'cured' by rehabilitation or anything else. In fact, the study concluded that rehabilitation itself was a fail. The researchers were of the opinion that only one thing prevents people from offending/reoffending, and that one thing is concern for themselves, i.e., if the potential offender/reoffender fears they will suffer as result of their actions, this has the power to modify their behaviour. So, if the offender might suffer from their acts, they'll think twice about it and may not do it. If they believe they will get away with it, they carry on

Paedophiles are sexually attracted to children, in the same way heterosexuals are attracted to adults of the opposite sex and gays are attracted to same sex

Paedophiles have a tremendous sex-drive. Studies have shown that even in their 7th and 8th decade, they are still sexually active

Paedophiles can't 'help' being sexually attracted to minors. It's the way they're wired. Castration, chemical or other, can't completely curb their sexual attraction to minor, if in fact it curbs it at all

So, we have in our society people who want to have sex with our children. For them, sex with children is 'normal'. They're not attracted to adults

I used to become sick with fear and rage re: paedophiles. But when you think about it, they can no more help their sexuality than they can help the colour of their eyes

So, would we want a prison full of inmates to brutally attack and rape someone based on the colour of their eyes? No, of course not

At the same time, can we afford to have paedophiles in our society? I believe we cannot and there must be legislation to put them to death. Humanely

Let them be God's problem. We have children to keep safe and raise - children who should be allowed to enjoy their childhood free of predatory paedophiles

IMO
Laserdisc, love your posts..
glad you're back : )
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CJ60 For This Useful Post:
  #1088  
Old 05-18-2012, 03:11 AM
minni minni is offline
Former Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,775
Quote:
Originally Posted by laserdisc10 View Post
They're paedophiles. A 20 year study conducted in the UK, involving innumerable paedophiles, released its conclusions maybe a decade or so ago. Their conclusion was (and they were regretful) that paedophiles cannot be 'cured' by rehabilitation or anything else. In fact, the study concluded that rehabilitation itself was a fail. The researchers were of the opinion that only one thing prevents people from offending/reoffending, and that one thing is concern for themselves, i.e., if the potential offender/reoffender fears they will suffer as result of their actions, this has the power to modify their behaviour. So, if the offender might suffer from their acts, they'll think twice about it and may not do it. If they believe they will get away with it, they carry on

Paedophiles are sexually attracted to children, in the same way heterosexuals are attracted to adults of the opposite sex and gays are attracted to same sex

Paedophiles have a tremendous sex-drive. Studies have shown that even in their 7th and 8th decade, they are still sexually active

Paedophiles can't 'help' being sexually attracted to minors. It's the way they're wired. Castration, chemical or other, can't completely curb their sexual attraction to minor, if in fact it curbs it at all

So, we have in our society people who want to have sex with our children. For them, sex with children is 'normal'. They're not attracted to adults

I used to become sick with fear and rage re: paedophiles. But when you think about it, they can no more help their sexuality than they can help the colour of their eyes

So, would we want a prison full of inmates to brutally attack and rape someone based on the colour of their eyes? No, of course not

At the same time, can we afford to have paedophiles in our society? I believe we cannot and there must be legislation to put them to death. Humanely

Let them be God's problem. We have children to keep safe and raise - children who should be allowed to enjoy their childhood free of predatory paedophiles

IMO
there simply is no rehabilitation for these people.....as you said, they are wired this way
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to minni For This Useful Post:
  #1089  
Old 05-18-2012, 03:15 AM
minni minni is offline
Former Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,775
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curiousasacat View Post
Poor Daniel, another example of truly dignified people. His parents are amazing,strong examples of decent people. I can not imagine how they coped. I walked for Daniel earlier this year in Ipswich and I bawled my eyes out the whole walk. I was just so overcome with emotion. I carry a few of the pens around everywhere I go. I agree, animals like that disgrace of a human should be put down like other wild animals.

I was quite young when Sian Kingi was abducted, I didn't realize at the time what really happened but I never,ever forgot her face. I saw her on the news and thought how pretty she was. Oh man, some people have serious problems, some should never reproduce. James Bulger, so sad that the list could go on and on.
you're right it could go on and on...jayden leski is another that comes to mind...thanks for sharing your Daniel experience
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to minni For This Useful Post:
  #1090  
Old 05-18-2012, 03:17 AM
Lazard Lazard is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 17
Why isn't GBC there???? It makes no sense at all IMO
The Following User Says Thank You to Lazard For This Useful Post:
  #1091  
Old 05-18-2012, 03:19 AM
spratsmum spratsmum is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 517
Quote:
Originally Posted by Straitfan View Post
Need to do my research this wkend on kilometers versus a mile, another thing that throws me for a loop, lol
5/8 mile to every kilometre Straitfan
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to spratsmum For This Useful Post:
  #1092  
Old 05-18-2012, 03:23 AM
Paradox11's Avatar
Paradox11 Paradox11 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 178
Quote:
Originally Posted by laserdisc10 View Post
They're paedophiles. A 20 year study conducted in the UK, involving innumerable paedophiles, released its conclusions maybe a decade or so ago. Their conclusion was (and they were regretful) that paedophiles cannot be 'cured' by rehabilitation or anything else. In fact, the study concluded that rehabilitation itself was a fail. The researchers were of the opinion that only one thing prevents people from offending/reoffending, and that one thing is concern for themselves, i.e., if the potential offender/reoffender fears they will suffer as result of their actions, this has the power to modify their behaviour. So, if the offender might suffer from their acts, they'll think twice about it and may not do it. If they believe they will get away with it, they carry on

Paedophiles are sexually attracted to children, in the same way heterosexuals are attracted to adults of the opposite sex and gays are attracted to same sex

Paedophiles have a tremendous sex-drive. Studies have shown that even in their 7th and 8th decade, they are still sexually active

Paedophiles can't 'help' being sexually attracted to minors. It's the way they're wired. Castration, chemical or other, can't completely curb their sexual attraction to minor, if in fact it curbs it at all

So, we have in our society people who want to have sex with our children. For them, sex with children is 'normal'. They're not attracted to adults

I used to become sick with fear and rage re: paedophiles. But when you think about it, they can no more help their sexuality than they can help the colour of their eyes

So, would we want a prison full of inmates to brutally attack and rape someone based on the colour of their eyes? No, of course not

At the same time, can we afford to have paedophiles in our society? I believe we cannot and there must be legislation to put them to death. Humanely

Let them be God's problem. We have children to keep safe and raise - children who should be allowed to enjoy their childhood free of predatory paedophiles

IMO
Can you please post a link or reference to this alleged study/studies that you quote?

Last edited by Paradox11; 05-18-2012 at 03:24 AM. Reason: study/studies
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Paradox11 For This Useful Post:
  #1093  
Old 05-18-2012, 03:23 AM
Nads's Avatar
Nads Nads is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Brisbane
Posts: 924
Quote:
Originally Posted by laserdisc10 View Post
They're paedophiles. A 20 year study conducted in the UK, involving innumerable paedophiles, released its conclusions maybe a decade or so ago. Their conclusion was (and they were regretful) that paedophiles cannot be 'cured' by rehabilitation or anything else. In fact, the study concluded that rehabilitation itself was a fail. The researchers were of the opinion that only one thing prevents people from offending/reoffending, and that one thing is concern for themselves, i.e., if the potential offender/reoffender fears they will suffer as result of their actions, this has the power to modify their behaviour. So, if the offender might suffer from their acts, they'll think twice about it and may not do it. If they believe they will get away with it, they carry on

Paedophiles are sexually attracted to children, in the same way heterosexuals are attracted to adults of the opposite sex and gays are attracted to same sex

Paedophiles have a tremendous sex-drive. Studies have shown that even in their 7th and 8th decade, they are still sexually active

Paedophiles can't 'help' being sexually attracted to minors. It's the way they're wired. Castration, chemical or other, can't completely curb their sexual attraction to minor, if in fact it curbs it at all

So, we have in our society people who want to have sex with our children. For them, sex with children is 'normal'. They're not attracted to adults

I used to become sick with fear and rage re: paedophiles. But when you think about it, they can no more help their sexuality than they can help the colour of their eyes

So, would we want a prison full of inmates to brutally attack and rape someone based on the colour of their eyes? No, of course not

At the same time, can we afford to have paedophiles in our society? I believe we cannot and there must be legislation to put them to death. Humanely

Let them be God's problem. We have children to keep safe and raise - children who should be allowed to enjoy their childhood free of predatory paedophiles

IMO
Geez, they sexually assault little people, and often kill them. They deserve for someone to do the same to them.

I find this way of thinking to be the ultimate in the "he couldn't help it" defense, and I've never seen someone defend a Paedophile!!! Except a lawyer of course. And even they would have to scrub themselves down afterwards.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nads For This Useful Post:
  #1094  
Old 05-18-2012, 03:23 AM
minni minni is offline
Former Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,775
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paradox11 View Post
I initially skimmed by this comment, but now that I have reread it I think you touch on something that really disturbs me. It's safe to think that one person could be a lunatic or somehow deranged or lose thier temper and kill another person, but when you get into the arena of people killing together, it is quite disturbing.

How do you have that conversation?

I remember a case a few years ago in WA where 3 teenage girls were having a sleepover and two of them got to talking about how they would not feel bad about commiting murder and decided then and there that they would kill the third girl. They strangled her to death and buried her under the house. Just like that.

http://www.smh.com.au/news/national/...845289970.html

Another thing that really chills me is when there is a woman who is complicit in acquiring victims for a male partner to rape and kill, like Myra Hindley in the infamous moors murders.

How the f*ck do you get involved with that?

It's tragic and its sick and it's inexplicable to me. I can't even begin to imagine how someone would get mixed up with that.

ok you are freaking me out...that happened in a place called Collie....I lived there for 5 months last year!!!! was horrified when I heard about it and of course googled everything I could. It totally blew my mind, these girls did this for fun..only fun...and tried it out and cats or kittens before killing her. Not a care in the world and no remorse. As I look over my places of residence...I am starting to get a little spun out by all this!!!

as for the concept of women killers, I too commented in this thread (#9) about how I get really f*cking scared when it comes to women killers...It goes against everything I believe about women and nurturing. As I said earlier, the intensity of the rage you sometimes see on a scorned woman (in the movies) is , to me, absolutely terrifying..BTW, I am a woman and mother of 4
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to minni For This Useful Post:
  #1095  
Old 05-18-2012, 03:30 AM
maverik1 maverik1 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 65
Hi there fellow Sleuthers! You guys are a really wonderful bunch. It has been really amusing and heartwarming to see how the dynamics of this group has changed since thread 1. It is almost like a friendship growing....initially testing the waters and rather formal, to good buddies in thread 9! This includes the mods..especiallly Kimster!

I have this thread open on my laptop and keep checking for updates...my posts are not too many...one of the reasons being that I used to live in the area, have had interactions with all the parties concerned and others who are closely connected to these parties. If I talk too much my identitiy would be divulged!!!

The sounds of the jungle drums are deafening today....a lot with what was posted last night and some other new apparent discoveries by QPS.....Not sure if I should be posting them as I really dont know if they are fact and dont want to get everyone going on a wild goose chase...

Will end by saying you guys are a really great bunch....l personally love the blend of seriousness and humour and wish we could have met under different circumstances...

And Hawkins...Where are you?? You are the best! I feel like I am sitting in on a law lecture when I read your posts!
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to maverik1 For This Useful Post:
  #1096  
Old 05-18-2012, 03:40 AM
coolcat's Avatar
coolcat coolcat is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 305
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxymoo View Post
Just the yellow jacket and tie. Not something I want to see but I believe the conducted business in that exact atire. IMO
He has allegedly done enough pants dropping ....... ??
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to coolcat For This Useful Post:
  #1097  
Old 05-18-2012, 03:42 AM
rhb rhb is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by maverik1 View Post

The sounds of the jungle drums are deafening today....a lot with what was posted last night and some other new apparent discoveries by QPS.....Not sure if I should be posting them as I really dont know if they are fact and dont want to get everyone going on a wild goose chase...!
I'm guessing I'm not the only one who wants to know what you've heard!
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to rhb For This Useful Post:
  #1098  
Old 05-18-2012, 03:43 AM
willough's Avatar
willough willough is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,167
Nice to see you maverik....Wish you could tell us what the jungle drums were banging on about today....but I understand you not divulging. When Hawkins posts a message, I tend to have to read it a few times over....But eventually I get it. His last one wasnt so hard though.

I noticed you lurking in the list below and wondered why you werent posting anymore.....You are a lovely person too. It is a rather strange way to meet people, this way. But, you are right......they are a lovely bunch of coconuts....giggles
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to willough For This Useful Post:
  #1099  
Old 05-18-2012, 03:49 AM
Ixnaye's Avatar
Ixnaye Ixnaye is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 248
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by maverik1 View Post
Hi there fellow Sleuthers! You guys are a really wonderful bunch. It has been really amusing and heartwarming to see how the dynamics of this group has changed since thread 1. It is almost like a friendship growing....initially testing the waters and rather formal, to good buddies in thread 9! This includes the mods..especiallly Kimster!

I have this thread open on my laptop and keep checking for updates...my posts are not too many...one of the reasons being that I used to live in the area, have had interactions with all the parties concerned and others who are closely connected to these parties. If I talk too much my identitiy would be divulged!!!

The sounds of the jungle drums are deafening today....a lot with what was posted last night and some other new apparent discoveries by QPS.....Not sure if I should be posting them as I really dont know if they are fact and dont want to get everyone going on a wild goose chase...

Will end by saying you guys are a really great bunch....l personally love the blend of seriousness and humour and wish we could have met under different circumstances...

And Hawkins...Where are you?? You are the best! I feel like I am sitting in on a law lecture when I read your posts!
Hey Maverik, but if those jungle drums has enabled you to put together a new theory you could post that with the obligatory IMO/MOO etc then it is a theory not a rumour
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ixnaye For This Useful Post:
  #1100  
Old 05-18-2012, 03:51 AM
minni minni is offline
Former Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,775
Quote:
Originally Posted by maverik1 View Post
Hi there fellow Sleuthers! You guys are a really wonderful bunch. It has been really amusing and heartwarming to see how the dynamics of this group has changed since thread 1. It is almost like a friendship growing....initially testing the waters and rather formal, to good buddies in thread 9! This includes the mods..especiallly Kimster!

I have this thread open on my laptop and keep checking for updates...my posts are not too many...one of the reasons being that I used to live in the area, have had interactions with all the parties concerned and others who are closely connected to these parties. If I talk too much my identitiy would be divulged!!!

The sounds of the jungle drums are deafening today....a lot with what was posted last night and some other new apparent discoveries by QPS.....Not sure if I should be posting them as I really dont know if they are fact and dont want to get everyone going on a wild goose chase...

Will end by saying you guys are a really great bunch....l personally love the blend of seriousness and humour and wish we could have met under different circumstances...

And Hawkins...Where are you?? You are the best! I feel like I am sitting in on a law lecture when I read your posts!
good post..smiling as I read it!!!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to minni For This Useful Post:
 

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #7 Kimster Allison Baden-Clay General Discussion Threads 1108 05-14-2012 10:41 AM
Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #5 bessie Allison Baden-Clay General Discussion Threads 1125 05-10-2012 02:05 PM
Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #4 bessie Allison Baden-Clay General Discussion Threads 1123 05-08-2012 02:39 PM
Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #3 Salem Allison Baden-Clay General Discussion Threads 866 05-06-2012 10:25 AM
Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 kiwijayne Allison Baden-Clay General Discussion Threads 1240 05-03-2012 12:10 AM


© Copyright Websleuths 1999-2012 New To Site? Need Help?
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:04 PM.

Advertisements

Pre-Order Imperfect Justice: Prosecuting Casey Anthony today!