Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Crimes and Trials > Trials

Notices

Trials Current Trials In the news


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #701  
Old 06-05-2012, 05:17 PM
CarolinaMoon's Avatar
CarolinaMoon CarolinaMoon is online now
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 3,568
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulmagent View Post
Or were they there all night? I think the issue should have been explored more but it wasnt so that makes me think it might have been lina's mother and that might be why she sided with Adam.But who knows .
Seth testified Adam called him and he and Raquel raced over. They live not far away, like one minute by car. Seth said that the EMT's were already there. So, I guess he called them afterwards.

But, on the 911 call he told the dispatcher no one else was there. I guess he forgot about his children. Yet, when EMT's arrived, older woman opened the door. That's the part that confuses me.

I wish that could have been explained.
__________________
The greatest trespasser on justice still wishes it done to him.

EDWARD COUNSEL, Maxims
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CarolinaMoon For This Useful Post:
  #702  
Old 06-05-2012, 05:19 PM
OwlGirl's Avatar
OwlGirl OwlGirl is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulmagent View Post
Makes it feel like they have to have another reason to be able to say it isnt murder. So they think the state didnt prove the case but they cant figure out what happened so they think if they dont find another reason he must be quilty?

I hope not as that would mean the jury didnt understand what they are supposed to be doing.

I think they have one person who is holding out from the rest of them. I think that why the wanted the 911 call to show the person something to prove their opinion. The chart as well.

As to which way it will go I dunno.

The dead pets question made me believe it is one person holding out and I think the holdout might be the not guilty vote soley based on that question. Surely a whole group would not want the answer to that question so it sounds like a ok we will ask if it will make you happy.

I thought the chart was an interesting thing for them to ask for to bad they couldnt have it. We might of had our verdict already. I thought it showed we had a good jury . Then the pet question..umm..

What would you guys ask for .
I would ask for autopsy and a dictionary. (can we have those?)
Excellent observation. Interesting that you think the hold out is the not-guilty. I really thought the jury was going to let him walk.

I think he did it, but after the Casey nonsense, I have come to expect shockers. 'Course, if he is convicted, that will be a shocker for me!!
Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to OwlGirl For This Useful Post:
  #703  
Old 06-05-2012, 05:23 PM
Soulmagent Soulmagent is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 6,085
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaMoon View Post
Seth testified Adam called him and he and Raquel raced over. They live not far away, like one minute by car. Seth said that the EMT's were already there. So, I guess he called them afterwards.

But, on the 911 call he told the dispatcher no one else was there. I guess he forgot about his children. Yet, when EMT's arrived, older woman opened the door. That's the part that confuses me.

I wish that could have been explained.
So is this during the time Lina's mom was living in their home? It has me confused. Why neither side address it is even more confusing.
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Soulmagent For This Useful Post:
  #704  
Old 06-05-2012, 05:27 PM
Shelby1's Avatar
Shelby1 Shelby1 is offline
Cancer Sucks
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: The Land of Oz
Posts: 3,342
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulmagent View Post
I thought they said an'' older woman came to the door' during closing today. I thought it was Adams G/F too but then the S.A used the descriptive older and confused me.

I really think they meant Adam's brother's fiance--which is now his wife. No offense to her, but when I saw her on In Session this morning, she looked a bit older than the brother. But, maybe it's just me.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shelby1 For This Useful Post:
  #705  
Old 06-05-2012, 05:30 PM
~n/t~'s Avatar
~n/t~ ~n/t~ is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 17,139
In Session

14 minutes ago.


The judge sent a note in to the jury to see if they wanted food. The jury replied saying they would like coffee and potato chips. The judge will provide those items as they continue their deliberations.


https://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn#!/InSession
__________________
Justice for Holly Bobo🎀
Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ~n/t~ For This Useful Post:
  #706  
Old 06-05-2012, 05:32 PM
~n/t~'s Avatar
~n/t~ ~n/t~ is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 17,139
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulmagent View Post
IMO the testimony in court allows some question on this issue. Adam says he was the only one in the house . Adam didnt let the EMTs in someone else did. So someone was there ,question about how they knew when to arrive etc. How they got in .

Nothing to prove he was alone in the house and things that point to he might not of been.
Why wasn't this clarified? What's the big secret of who let EMT in? I don't understand.
__________________
Justice for Holly Bobo🎀
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ~n/t~ For This Useful Post:
  #707  
Old 06-05-2012, 05:33 PM
CarolinaMoon's Avatar
CarolinaMoon CarolinaMoon is online now
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 3,568
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulmagent View Post
So is this during the time Lina's mom was living in their home? It has me confused. Why neither side address it is even more confusing.
No, she wasn't living there at the time. If I remember correctly, she testified she lived with them for 3 or so months when she first moved to Florida.
__________________
The greatest trespasser on justice still wishes it done to him.

EDWARD COUNSEL, Maxims
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CarolinaMoon For This Useful Post:
  #708  
Old 06-05-2012, 05:33 PM
Paige SC's Avatar
Paige SC Paige SC is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 499
And I really have to say ; I realize many have been impressed with the defense team in this case. I was a little bit earlier on in the trial but as the days went by, I found them to be incredibly hostile & rude. Unprofessionally so. I do not believe this aggressive-rip-your-head-off-approach to every witness made their client look like an innocent victim. It made them look as if they were afraid of what was going to be said on the stand (and innocent folks have nothing to fear because the truth never changes.) A. Millian reminded me of Jose Baez on steroids.
__________________
The exception proves the rule -
Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Paige SC For This Useful Post:
  #709  
Old 06-05-2012, 05:33 PM
OwlGirl's Avatar
OwlGirl OwlGirl is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 33
I like this jury. they seem committed to their work.
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to OwlGirl For This Useful Post:
  #710  
Old 06-05-2012, 05:36 PM
Paige SC's Avatar
Paige SC Paige SC is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 499
Quote:
Originally Posted by OwlGirl View Post
I like this jury. they seem committed to their work.
I don't know if I like them or not as the pet question has me a bit concerned, HOWEVER, I like the fact they are taking their time and at least reviewing the evidence this time around (unlike the CA jurors).
__________________
The exception proves the rule -
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Paige SC For This Useful Post:
  #711  
Old 06-05-2012, 05:36 PM
Soulmagent Soulmagent is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 6,085
Quote:
Originally Posted by OwlGirl View Post
Excellent observation. Interesting that you think the hold out is the not-guilty. I really thought the jury was going to let him walk.

I think he did it, but after the Casey nonsense, I have come to expect shockers. 'Course, if he is convicted, that will be a shocker for me!!
I think he will be convicted ,then he will appeal and then be found not guilty.

(l I am a long term planner)

But I could change my mind tomorrow because yesterday I didnt think he would be convicted . Manslaughter being added was very bad for him. If it had been an option in Caseys case I think they would have got that. It is the charge people go with when they want justice and are not sure of the persons actual guilt based on the states evidence IMO.
Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Soulmagent For This Useful Post:
  #712  
Old 06-05-2012, 05:38 PM
OwlGirl's Avatar
OwlGirl OwlGirl is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paige SC View Post
A. Millian reminded me of Jose Baez on steroids.
PERFECT DESCRIPTION!!!

Yes - Defense used bullying to fill in the blanks. It got old really fast. Like, OK already, we know you're pissed off at "The Government", now show us the proof!!
Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to OwlGirl For This Useful Post:
  #713  
Old 06-05-2012, 05:39 PM
Paige SC's Avatar
Paige SC Paige SC is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 499
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulmagent View Post
I think he will be convicted ,then he will appeal and then be found not guilty.

(l I am a long term planner)

But I could change my mind tomorrow because yesterday I didnt think he would be convicted . Manslaughter being added was very bad for him. If it had been an option in Caseys case I think they would have got that.
LOL ! That was funny
__________________
The exception proves the rule -
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Paige SC For This Useful Post:
  #714  
Old 06-05-2012, 05:41 PM
OwlGirl's Avatar
OwlGirl OwlGirl is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paige SC View Post
I don't know if I like them or not as the pet question has me a bit concerned, HOWEVER, I like the fact they are taking their time and at least reviewing the evidence this time around (unlike the CA jurors).

The CA jurors should hve been charged with fraud or cheating or SOMETHING!! Failing to do their Civil duty!! They just flushed that trial right down the toilet. More concerned about their vacations than Justice.

(Personally - that one made me want professional Jurors.)
Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to OwlGirl For This Useful Post:
  #715  
Old 06-05-2012, 05:45 PM
~n/t~'s Avatar
~n/t~ ~n/t~ is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 17,139
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paige SC View Post
And I really have to say ; I realize many have been impressed with the defense team in this case. I was a little bit earlier on in the trial but as the days went by, I found them to be incredibly hostile & rude. Unprofessionally so. I do not believe this aggressive-rip-your-head-off-approach to every witness made their client look like an innocent victim. It made them look as if they were afraid of what was going to be said on the stand (and innocent folks have nothing to fear because the truth never changes.) A. Millian reminded me of Jose Baez on steroids.

I 100% agree with you and the bolded part ...
__________________
Justice for Holly Bobo🎀
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ~n/t~ For This Useful Post:
  #716  
Old 06-05-2012, 05:45 PM
Paige SC's Avatar
Paige SC Paige SC is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 499
Quote:
Originally Posted by OwlGirl View Post
PERFECT DESCRIPTION!!!

Yes - Defense used bullying to fill in the blanks. It got old really fast. Like, OK already, we know you're pissed off at "The Government", now show us the proof!!
The CONTINUAL use of 'The Government' in SUCH a derogatory fashion wasn't very smart IMHO. For the assumption was made that all of the jurors are ANTI-GOVERNMENT and the simple fact that they are JURORS shows they believe in the process of government. And he kept repeating that english was his second language as if that somehow added credibility to what he has to say?? WTH?? All I can say is ICK. Like really, really ICK.
__________________
The exception proves the rule -
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Paige SC For This Useful Post:
  #717  
Old 06-05-2012, 05:46 PM
Soulmagent Soulmagent is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 6,085
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paige SC View Post
LOL ! That was funny
It was a total lie.

Is it contempt to lie on a trial thread?
Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Soulmagent For This Useful Post:
  #718  
Old 06-05-2012, 05:52 PM
~n/t~'s Avatar
~n/t~ ~n/t~ is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 17,139
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulmagent View Post
It was a total lie.

Is it contempt to lie on a trial thread?
Maybe.

I'll bail you out and then we can write a book.
__________________
Justice for Holly Bobo🎀
Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ~n/t~ For This Useful Post:
  #719  
Old 06-05-2012, 05:53 PM
Soulmagent Soulmagent is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 6,085
NT's posted the facebook link that reported this from a poster.

FROM TWITTER: "The jury is asking for a definition of myocarditis. Because it is a medical term, a definition cannot be given."
Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Soulmagent For This Useful Post:
  #720  
Old 06-05-2012, 05:54 PM
~n/t~'s Avatar
~n/t~ ~n/t~ is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 17,139
Well, I hope they're enjoying their coffee and chips while we wait. lol
__________________
Justice for Holly Bobo🎀
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ~n/t~ For This Useful Post:
  #721  
Old 06-05-2012, 05:56 PM
Paige SC's Avatar
Paige SC Paige SC is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 499
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paige SC View Post
The CONTINUAL use of 'The Government' in SUCH a derogatory fashion wasn't very smart IMHO. For the assumption was made that all of the jurors are ANTI-GOVERNMENT and the simple fact that they are JURORS shows they believe in the process of government. And he kept repeating that english was his second language as if that somehow added credibility to what he has to say?? WTH?? All I can say is ICK. Like really, really ICK.
And now that I think about it, I wonder what the defense was able to conclude by looking/reviewing the jurors? Millian was obviously very comfortable in his "I'm from Mexico-and-I'm-anti-government" role.
__________________
The exception proves the rule -
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Paige SC For This Useful Post:
  #722  
Old 06-05-2012, 05:57 PM
~n/t~'s Avatar
~n/t~ ~n/t~ is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 17,139
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulmagent View Post
NT's posted the facebook link that reported this from a poster.

FROM TWITTER: "The jury is asking for a definition of myocarditis. Because it is a medical term, a definition cannot be given."
Were they not paying attention? Taking notes? That defense expert gave the most detailed testimony I've ever witnessed. With charts and pictures.

What the ??
__________________
Justice for Holly Bobo🎀
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ~n/t~ For This Useful Post:
  #723  
Old 06-05-2012, 05:57 PM
CarolinaMoon's Avatar
CarolinaMoon CarolinaMoon is online now
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 3,568
Almost 6. I guess we will have to wait until tomorrow unless the come up with a verdict in the next 3 minutes.
__________________
The greatest trespasser on justice still wishes it done to him.

EDWARD COUNSEL, Maxims
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CarolinaMoon For This Useful Post:
  #724  
Old 06-05-2012, 05:58 PM
Paige SC's Avatar
Paige SC Paige SC is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 499
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulmagent View Post
NT's posted the facebook link that reported this from a poster.

FROM TWITTER: "The jury is asking for a definition of myocarditis. Because it is a medical term, a definition cannot be given."
WHAT !? It's not a definition, it is a medical condition. Anyone else find this perplexing?
__________________
The exception proves the rule -
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paige SC For This Useful Post:
  #725  
Old 06-05-2012, 05:59 PM
Paige SC's Avatar
Paige SC Paige SC is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 499
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaMoon View Post
Almost 6. I guess we will have to wait until tomorrow unless the come up with a verdict in the next 3 minutes.
Do they stop at 6?
__________________
The exception proves the rule -
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Identified! FL-Human Remains unearthed in Broward County Ms Suzanne Identified! 6 01-31-2011 05:29 AM
Peterson's Murder Trial May Move From Will County Paintr Kathleen Savio 53 10-06-2009 12:26 AM
JD 83 Broward County Florida Ms Suzanne MySpace & Facebook for the Missing 0 10-09-2008 06:35 PM


© Copyright Websleuths 1999-2012 New To Site? Need Help?
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:00 AM.

Advertisements

Pre-Order Imperfect Justice: Prosecuting Casey Anthony today!