Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Missing!! > Missing Forum Discussion

Notices

Missing Forum Discussion This is the place for case discussion and opinion regarding those who are missing.


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #76  
Old 05-30-2012, 11:27 AM
LisaB's Avatar
LisaB LisaB is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Eastern U.S.
Posts: 2,475
Quote:
Originally Posted by MBK View Post
Good stuff.

Danielle Van Dam's case gave us "conversating" in the trial.

"We were going through the tunnels, maglighting and conversating, but when LE showed up, we skedaddled out pretty quick to get a Grand Slam at Denny's, because we didn't want to be thrown in the pokey."
hoosegow! *LOL*
__________________
My posts are strictly MY opinion under circumstances when many points of view need to be considered. I apologize in advance to anyone whose potential involvement is contemplated in error, or who may be offended because I do not see eye to eye with them on all matters related to this case. I hope our differences can be set aside as we unite in the search for this child. Your opinions and insights are just as valuable as mine.

Make a difference. Read my story in the CAPER - Citizens Against Pedophile's Early Release Forum
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LisaB For This Useful Post:
  #77  
Old 05-30-2012, 11:28 AM
time time is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 6,980
Quote:
Originally Posted by MBK View Post
Good stuff.

Danielle Van Dam's case gave us "conversating" in the trial.

"We were going through the tunnels, maglighting and conversating, but when LE showed up, we skedaddled out pretty quick to get a Grand Slam at Denny's, because we didn't want to be thrown in the pokey."
No, no, that's hoosegow!

I suddenly remembered the Tumble Bus from yesterday also - associated with the maglighter's address. I still think that is odd!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to time For This Useful Post:
  #78  
Old 05-30-2012, 11:32 AM
liz b. liz b. is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 5,811
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladylub View Post
I am hoping they keep all the search warrant stuff to themselves. While I want to know what is in them I also feel that the best way to get justice for Isa in the end is keeping them sealed. If they open them to the public and this truly is an abduction case then it will only give the real criminal a chance to get rid of certain things that s/he knows the police are looking for.
Interesting thoughts...MOO but I somehow think the real criminal(s) got rid of things on that very night that Isabel went missing...MOO
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to liz b. For This Useful Post:
  #79  
Old 05-30-2012, 11:34 AM
GutFeeling!'s Avatar
GutFeeling! GutFeeling! is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,347
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladylub View Post
I am hoping they keep all the search warrant stuff to themselves. While I want to know what is in them I also feel that the best way to get justice for Isa in the end is keeping them sealed. If they open them to the public and this truly is an abduction case then it will only give the real criminal a chance to get rid of certain things that s/he knows the police are looking for.
You don't think they got what they want? Usually after initial warrants they name exactly what they want .... in any warrant you have to be pretty specific. I think they have what they need.
__________________
^^^^ everything up there is Moo

I Still Call Australia Home
The Following User Says Thank You to GutFeeling! For This Useful Post:
  #80  
Old 05-30-2012, 11:35 AM
Prof's Avatar
Prof Prof is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Pacific Northwest
Posts: 3,010
On page 81 of PDF 6
a report from 4/21/12
An officer was sent to an Albertson's and a Walmart to
obtain surveillance for Friday. Both these stores are between
Freedom Park and the Celis home. (This officer did not get the surveillance that day. We don't know if LE did obtain it or not)


IMO it is likely that either before or after the game,
the family stopped at these stores as
LE knew to request surveillance early on Saturday.

My question is, why was this not stated by LE?
It is likely they could have stopped on the way to get food to bring to the
game, but it might have brought in some tips if anyone saw the family at these stores on Friday.
If they stopped on the way home, then it is possible that a perp could have followed them home. Again, why did LE not provide the public with the information of the stores as part of the routine where Isa was last seen?

Attached PDF 6 page 81 clip
and map of possible route before or after game.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Routehomefromgame.jpg (228.3 KB, 27 views)
File Type: png CelisRouteHomePDF6page81.png (66.5 KB, 22 views)
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Prof For This Useful Post:
  #81  
Old 05-30-2012, 11:38 AM
Prof's Avatar
Prof Prof is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Pacific Northwest
Posts: 3,010
JQP, did you see Knox' reply to you last thread, and my jump off of Knox' post? Some of us think you were on to something with the neighbor. It does look like LE spent some time looking into him, anyway. I agree his behavior was more than odd.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Prof For This Useful Post:
  #82  
Old 05-30-2012, 11:41 AM
Prof's Avatar
Prof Prof is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Pacific Northwest
Posts: 3,010
Quote:
Originally Posted by time View Post
No, no, that's hoosegow!

I suddenly remembered the Tumble Bus from yesterday also - associated with the maglighter's address. I still think that is odd!
Was it associated with the address? I thought it was the phone number on reports. That could be who AG works for? IDK
  #83  
Old 05-30-2012, 11:41 AM
GutFeeling!'s Avatar
GutFeeling! GutFeeling! is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,347
Quote:
Originally Posted by OtherEyes View Post
Yea you would think if you thought to call at all, it would be to get help from that large group of people! I really don't know what to think about SC that morning? Yes,odd indeed!?
IMO here is what happened .... Calis family is moved outside when police come. They are at a loss what to do, RC would kick into high end mother-mode and reassure the boys that everything will be alright, SC calls the coach and informs him Isa is missing. Coach has a heap of kids waiting to play ball, keeps it under his hat thinking she will be found any minute (and really no need to even attempt to explain to a bunch of 6 year olds what is happening) - then tells parents after the game. By that stage searches are underway.

We don't know if anyone did go to help, we do know that candle light vigils were organised.

I am not saying that this is what happened but I wouldn't be calling off baseball games within an hour of her being reported missing moo
__________________
^^^^ everything up there is Moo

I Still Call Australia Home
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to GutFeeling! For This Useful Post:
  #84  
Old 05-30-2012, 11:43 AM
johnQpublic johnQpublic is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 313
?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof View Post
JQP, did you see Knox' reply to you last thread, and my jump off of Knox' post? Some of us think you were on to something with the neighbor. It does look like LE spent some time looking into him, anyway. I agree his behavior was more than odd.
No, I did not see it... I will go look.
  #85  
Old 05-30-2012, 11:46 AM
time time is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 6,980
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof View Post
Was it associated with the address? I thought it was the phone number on reports. That could be who AG works for? IDK
It's associated with the address and phone number for them. She actually has a job with a Science center or something like that.

http://www.healthcare.com/profile/vals-tumble-bus/

(haven't rechecked that phone #)

Maybe the "Vals Tumble Bus" is part time or ? I think it is worth looking into.
The Following User Says Thank You to time For This Useful Post:
  #86  
Old 05-30-2012, 11:49 AM
Prof's Avatar
Prof Prof is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Pacific Northwest
Posts: 3,010
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnQpublic View Post
No, I did not see it... I will go look.
Can you point me to where you determined this part about the witness description matching NMc? because we were not able to find/determine tht.

JPQ wrote
Quote:
Then the resident informed the officer that a man matching NMcD’s description "
The Following User Says Thank You to Prof For This Useful Post:
  #87  
Old 05-30-2012, 11:50 AM
mamamia54 mamamia54 is offline
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 2,843
I haven't abandoned ya'll, I've been attempting to help on the Mickey Shunick case.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to mamamia54 For This Useful Post:
  #88  
Old 05-30-2012, 11:56 AM
time time is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 6,980
Quote:
Originally Posted by time View Post
address and phone number. She actually has a job with a Science center or something like that.

http://www.healthcare.com/profile/vals-tumble-bus/

(haven't rechecked that phone #)

Maybe the "Vals Tumble Bus" is part time or ? I think it is worth looking into.

Correcting ... it's the Sonoran Science Academy (a K-12 school)

Teacher 2nd grade is most likely

There is a Broadway campus
  #89  
Old 05-30-2012, 11:58 AM
GutFeeling!'s Avatar
GutFeeling! GutFeeling! is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,347
I am leaning more to the belief that because there is so much info on NMcD released that it is, in the big scheme of things, unimportant. I just don't see TPD throwing that out there if they think he is a suspect, even more so after realizing all the stuff missing in the dump.
__________________
^^^^ everything up there is Moo

I Still Call Australia Home
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to GutFeeling! For This Useful Post:
  #90  
Old 05-30-2012, 12:00 PM
johnQpublic johnQpublic is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 313
pdf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof View Post
Can you point me to where you determined this part about the witness description matching NMc? because we were not able to find/determine tht.

JPQ wrote
PDF 3 PG 17 and PDF 5 PG 31
  #91  
Old 05-30-2012, 12:06 PM
Prof's Avatar
Prof Prof is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Pacific Northwest
Posts: 3,010
Quote:
Originally Posted by time View Post
Correcting ... it's the Sonoran Science Academy (a K-12 school)

Teacher 2nd grade is most likely

There is a Broadway campus
Interesting. I think I saw a report going into this place or nearby in PDF 6 this morning. I was wondering why LE went specfiically to the address in the report.
The Following User Says Thank You to Prof For This Useful Post:
  #92  
Old 05-30-2012, 12:09 PM
Prof's Avatar
Prof Prof is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Pacific Northwest
Posts: 3,010
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnQpublic View Post
PDF 3 PG 17 and PDF 5 PG 31
I have posted those reports, but I am not aware of any statement where witness description matched the descripton of the neighbor. I saw he gave a description, but how do we know that witness descripton matches NMc's description in the reports?

Where do we see description of Celis' neighbor NMC?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Prof For This Useful Post:
  #93  
Old 05-30-2012, 12:19 PM
time time is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 6,980
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof View Post
I have posted those reports, but I am not aware of any statement where witness description matched the descripton of the neighbor. I saw he gave a description, but how do we know that witness descripton matches NMc's description in the reports?

Where do we see description of Celis' neighbor NMC?

Don't know if this is the one you are looking for (electrical box 9-9:30 am)

It appears a resident, CL, on Essex St. said a man matching McD's description was sitting on it and he told him to leave.

Or are you looking for the 2 am thing?

Sorry I don't have the packet/page number
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to time For This Useful Post:
  #94  
Old 05-30-2012, 12:20 PM
GutFeeling!'s Avatar
GutFeeling! GutFeeling! is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,347
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof View Post
I have posted those reports, but I am not aware of any statement where witness description matched the descripton of the neighbor. I saw he gave a description, but how do we know that witness descripton matches NMc's description in the reports?

Where do we see description of Celis' neighbor NMC?
BBM - I couldn't find one.
__________________
^^^^ everything up there is Moo

I Still Call Australia Home
The Following User Says Thank You to GutFeeling! For This Useful Post:
  #95  
Old 05-30-2012, 12:20 PM
BetteDavisEyes's Avatar
BetteDavisEyes BetteDavisEyes is offline
"Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Michigan
Posts: 11,241
Fyi

I see Tumblebuses all over our area as they make their way to local pre-schools and daycare facilities. Parents also hire Tumblebus for a kid's birthday party. The traveling gyms are usually privately owned/operated.

What is a TUMBLEBUS®

A TUMBLEBUS® is a gym on wheels filled with fun equipment--bringing the best possible physical education class to children at daycares, elementary schools, private schools, etc. Cheerfully decorated, the TUMBLEBUS® provides a unique and fun way for children to receive the physical fitness that is so important to their development.

http://www.tumblebus.com/whatis.htm
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to BetteDavisEyes For This Useful Post:
  #96  
Old 05-30-2012, 12:20 PM
Madeleine74's Avatar
Madeleine74 Madeleine74 is offline
From The Dept of Redundancy Dept
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 5,616
Quote:
Originally Posted by GutFeeling! View Post
I am leaning more to the belief that because there is so much info on NMcD released that it is, in the big scheme of things, unimportant. I just don't see TPD throwing that out there if they think he is a suspect, even more so after realizing all the stuff missing in the dump.
Agree 100%. LE has essentially released what amounts to some soy filler in the big picture with just a few important details. They know there are enough pages and enough non-essential or not really connected to the case detail to keep the public engaged in the pile. Meanwhile, the vast majority of the public doesn't realize these documents are not the real meat of the case, and while people are focused on these piles of documents, it keeps the public out of LE's hair, so to speak. That allows LE to maintain the confidential, important, and salient info and preserves it for future possible litigation while everyone is busy dissecting a document dump.

Win/Win strategy and pretty smart of LE. LE's version of "ooohhh look..a sparkly birdie over there!"

<public runs over to look at sparkly birdie and gets distracted on the meaning of sparkly birdie>) IMO.
__________________
My kingdom for a Roget's. Thy will, thee grace, ye what hath thou unleashed?
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Madeleine74 For This Useful Post:
  #97  
Old 05-30-2012, 12:20 PM
johnQpublic johnQpublic is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 313
prof.. the officer discribes what NMcD is wearing and the same discriptors of the clothing are mentioned in the evidence findings in his home.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to johnQpublic For This Useful Post:
  #98  
Old 05-30-2012, 12:29 PM
GutFeeling!'s Avatar
GutFeeling! GutFeeling! is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,347
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madeleine74 View Post
Agree 100%. LE has essentially released what amounts to some soy filler in the big picture with just a few important details. They know there are enough pages and enough non-essential or not really connected to the case detail to keep the public engaged in the pile. Meanwhile, the vast majority of the public doesn't realize these documents are not the real meat of the case, and while people are focused on these piles of documents, it keeps the public out of LE's hair, so to speak. That allows LE to maintain the confidential, important, and salient info and preserves it for future possible litigation while everyone is busy dissecting a document dump.

Win/Win strategy and pretty smart of LE. LE's version of "ooohhh look..a sparkly birdie over there!"

<public runs over to look at sparkly birdie and gets distracted on the meaning of sparkly birdie>) IMO.
LOL @ Sparkly birdie - I have ruled out Uncle RR for the same reason - no warrant info given except the fact that they found a knife and towel (?) - I think it was a towel. Just makes no sense
__________________
^^^^ everything up there is Moo

I Still Call Australia Home
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GutFeeling! For This Useful Post:
  #99  
Old 05-30-2012, 12:34 PM
johnQpublic johnQpublic is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 313
info

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madeleine74 View Post
Agree 100%. LE has essentially released what amounts to some soy filler in the big picture with just a few important details. They know there are enough pages and enough non-essential or not really connected to the case detail to keep the public engaged in the pile. Meanwhile, the vast majority of the public doesn't realize these documents are not the real meat of the case, and while people are focused on these piles of documents, it keeps the public out of LE's hair, so to speak. Meanwhile LE maintains the confidential, important, and salient info and preserves it for future possible litigation.

Win/Win strategy and pretty smart of LE. LE's version of "ooohhh look..a sparkly birdie over there!"

<public runs over to look at sparkly birdie and gets distracted on the meaning of sparkly birdie>) IMO.
I beg to differ... LE doe's not get to pick and choose what is released due to the FOIA they have no choice but to release the entirety of thier reports however are permitted to redact only portions of the information which give out things they wish to use in court and peoples address information. ( which really does not help because the addresses of those people can be located by using the parcel maps ) There were tooo many things found in the NMcD home that were to say the least incriminating. He was seen in two places where evidence was found, there was discovery in the alley behind chris' home and in the wash area where NMcD was seen coming from. Now, we can place him in both places, we have evidence found in both areas... There is enough there to justify searching his home, there more things are found. I think the only thing we are missing here is the victim... What did he do with her ? Did he take the evidence down to those areas to hide it ? Did he take Isa somewhere else and later hide his evidence ?

Another thing I found interesting looking at the Crime Maps and limiting the points to Kidnapping is there have been 4 kidnappings all within a 3 mile radius of the home. Then add in the Child Molestations and the core of those are around the house as well.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to johnQpublic For This Useful Post:
  #100  
Old 05-30-2012, 12:40 PM
GutFeeling!'s Avatar
GutFeeling! GutFeeling! is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,347
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnQpublic View Post
I beg to differ... LE doe's not get to pick and choose what is released due to the FOIA they have no choice but to release the entirety of thier reports however are permitted to redact only portions of the information which give out things they wish to use in court and peoples address information. ( which really does not help because the addresses of those people can be located by using the parcel maps ) There were tooo many things found in the NMcD home that were to say the least incriminating. He was seen in two places where evidence was found, there was discovery in the alley behind chris' home and in the wash area where NMcD was seen coming from. Now, we can place him in both places, we have evidence found in both areas... There is enough there to justify searching his home, there more things are found. I think the only thing we are missing here is the victim... What did he do with her ? Did he take the evidence down to those areas to hide it ? Did he take Isa somewhere else and later hide his evidence ?

Another thing I found interesting looking at the Crime Maps and limiting the points to Kidnapping is there have been 4 kidnappings all within a 3 mile radius of the home. Then add in the Child Molestations and the core of those are around the house as well.
Respectfully this is not true. If LE chose to relese these documents they release what they want. If it goes to court the judge chooses what can and can't be released.

A clear example in this case is that the statements and interviews of SC and RC are missing and we know they were interviewed separately for "hours" on the Saturday. That is just one obvious detail missing

The second bolded area is VERY interesting - do you have a link for the crime maps used please?
__________________
^^^^ everything up there is Moo

I Still Call Australia Home

Last edited by GutFeeling!; 05-30-2012 at 12:43 PM. Reason: I hit send before I was done
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to GutFeeling! For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Tags
no searches

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
AZ AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #20 Salem Missing Forum Discussion 1344 05-27-2012 07:51 PM
AZ AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #16 Salem Missing Forum Discussion 939 05-17-2012 09:58 PM
AZ AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #12 bessie Missing Forum Discussion 1626 05-12-2012 10:23 PM
AZ AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #9 KaylynnCouture Missing Forum Discussion 1191 05-03-2012 12:39 AM
AZ AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #6 KaylynnCouture Missing Forum Discussion 887 04-27-2012 10:55 PM


© Copyright Websleuths 1999-2012 New To Site? Need Help?
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:25 AM.

Advertisements

Pre-Order Imperfect Justice: Prosecuting Casey Anthony today!