Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Featured Case Discussion > Caylee Anthony 2 years old

Notices

Caylee Anthony 2 years old Not reported missing for a month after she was last seen.

Closed Thread

Old 06-27-2012, 07:51 PM
Peace Hawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by SallyLu View Post
Don't get me all excited though one can hope.

It could soon be a case of another one bites the dust...

Tra la la.
I asked AZ if she thought he was sueable and she wants to wait until she reads actual excerpts before commenting. Fingers crossed....Hello Karma? A little favor to ask here........
Old 06-27-2012, 07:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberry View Post
Missing Caylee: Donald Schweitzer on CNN's Nancy Grace - YouTube

2:34 he says they should get a sketch artist for the babysitter. Right before that he went on about how stupid LE was for arresting her. The other guy blasted him for allowing her to hide behind JB.
...and let's not forget that he wanted Casey out of jail so THEY could go looking...for what exactly I do not know.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to RR0004 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2012, 07:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnatcatcher View Post
http://abcnews.go.com/US/casey-antho...2#.T-uH11Z36ZY

"Baez described Anthony as someone who was not "playing with a full deck." He wrote that he still wonders if calling in a mental health expert early on in the case may have affected the outcome. He did not call one to the jail because public records would show that the expert visited and Baez feared the visit would lead people to believe he was pursuing an insanity defense."

What a self centered behavior that is admitting to. He completely thought she was nuts but he didn't want to call in a mental health expert because he didn't want people to think he was going for a mental health defense? WHAT????
I finally followed the link. Is he nuts? He doesn't have a clue does he?

I think our time has come. Let's sit back and watch the players.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to SallyLu For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2012, 07:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by logicalgirl View Post
I asked AZ if she thought he was sueable and she wants to wait until she reads actual excerpts before commenting. Fingers crossed....Hello Karma? A little favor to ask here........
Snap!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SallyLu For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2012, 08:00 PM

Quote:
"As soon as we walked out that door, I heard screams, the way teenagers screamed for Justin Bieber at one of his concerts," Baez wrote, describing the moment they exited the jail. "I'm certain they were yelling 'Baby killer' and the like, but after going from total silence to the sound of insanity, neither one of us could make out a single word they were saying."

What a dumb analogy. Justin Bieber fans scream for love and joy. Baby Killer is not exactly I love Justin Bieber. Tah... what a putz.
What about the signs?
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RR0004 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2012, 08:01 PM

Okay, hands up. Did anyone have a chuckle reading that blowhard drivel?

I did!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SallyLu For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2012, 08:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zippitydoda View Post
http://abcnews.go.com/us/casey-antho...6661648&page=2

"we drove around, and i had no idea where we were, but casey did," baez wrote. "'you know about three blocks up on the left, do you know who lives there?' she asked. 'zanny?' i blurted out. We cracked up laughing. 'don't make me punch you,' she said."

this.....yeah, what a crack up.

Its just never ending, and i think the next few weeks will be like ripping a healing scab off. I think i am at a point where i just can't hear or read about this anymore.
wtf???!!
Old 06-27-2012, 08:02 PM

Huffington Post

has pages and pages of comments pertaining to Baez's book. Today's article. Most are on the good guys side.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mac66 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2012, 08:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by coco puff View Post
LOVED THIS POST MS.PLum!

YET: according to JB, FCA even with all of her mental problems, he says... and I quote " She is a GREAT MOM" "the girl next door" "the typical young single mom that behaved normally by going out and partying with her friends" (i can get links but these are his words...)

You can't have it both ways JB....
I know several typical young single moms and they are far from Casey as night is from day. They work their buts off for their babies. They'd love to be able to party, drink, dance and have a good time, but they don't. They put their babies first. All of their money goes for rent, diapers, food and childcare. Not much is left over for them.

Jose says Casey is a great mom. He needs to kept in mind there is a difference between is and was a great mom..Casey was neither.

All opinions expressed by me on Websleuths are my very own thoughts, not yours, and are to stay on this website
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to ILikeToBendPages For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2012, 08:19 PM
Retired WS Staff

Quote:
I can't help but wonder about a few things........well more than a FEW things....but I shall limit this post to 2 things.

I can't help but wonder if a "self-published" book makes any difference regarding libel.

If....in fact JB's book excerpts about molestation are more detailed than the "pen*s in the mouth" statements made in court....if they will be phrased in a "what if" or "it was shared with me" manner thus allowing him to skirt the ethical issues once again.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to sleutherontheside For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2012, 08:21 PM

Wonder where the rose bush got planted and when CA does Baez in for ridiculing her I wonder if that'll be on top of his grave?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SallyLu For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2012, 08:31 PM
Retired WS Staff

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/...-mental-health

I am particularly interested in JB's statement...
The three-year case took an emotional toll on Baez, according to his book. He suffered depression after the complaint was filed against him and he found it difficult to find joy in his wife's pregnancy.

Perhaps this is the skeptic in me.....but that statement seems to set a stage for a future "frivolous civil suit" to be filed on behalf of JB. He notes a "medical condition" allegedly caused by the Bar complaint and then lists an example of how that "condition" interfered with his marriage (rendering him unable to be happy about his wifes pregnancy).

Just some crazy thoughts rattling around in my head.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sleutherontheside For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2012, 08:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonders View Post
O/T being discussed but I promised.

Please serve up the crow pie for me as I can't find anything about the dog wrapping that we talked about the other day much less the testimony I wanted to find.
Apologies to all of you.
Oh, Wonders...no apologies necessary. With all the docs and all the testimony at trial...how on earth can one be expected to remember something that happened EXACTLY as it did?
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RR0004 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2012, 08:43 PM

Quote:
http://abcnews.go.com/US/casey-antho...2#.T-uH11Z36ZY

"Baez described Anthony as someone who was not "playing with a full deck." He wrote that he still wonders if calling in a mental health expert early on in the case may have affected the outcome. He did not call one to the jail because public records would show that the expert visited and Baez feared the visit would lead people to believe he was pursuing an insanity defense."

What a self centered behavior that is admitting to. He completely thought she was nuts but he didn't want to call in a mental health expert because he didn't want people to think he was going for a mental health defense? WHAT????
Why should she see a mental health expert when she could sit in a jail (non-therapeutic environment) for three long years?
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RR0004 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2012, 08:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleutherontheside View Post
http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/...-mental-health

I am particularly interested in JB's statement...
The three-year case took an emotional toll on Baez, according to his book. He suffered depression after the complaint was filed against him and he found it difficult to find joy in his wife's pregnancy.

Perhaps this is the skeptic in me.....but that statement seems to set a stage for a future "frivolous civil suit" to be filed on behalf of JB. He notes a "medical condition" allegedly caused by the Bar complaint and then lists an example of how that "condition" interfered with his marriage (rendering him unable to be happy about his wifes pregnancy).

Just some crazy thoughts rattling around in my head.
Do you think he got used to it after complaint #5 or 6...or?

Last edited by RR0004; 06-27-2012 at 09:44 PM.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to RR0004 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2012, 09:16 PM
Former Member

Quote:
Two things here - seriously I am wondering how FCA agreed to let Jose release this book claiming "she has serious mental issues" - that is "has" not "had" - and now his script says she was on St. George and then in New York until she had to report for probation....

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusive...-health-issues

So - how, um ...when...were the Iowa pictures taken - that funded part of this "holiday"?
I guess everyone read JA words about how he had a right to say what was in his book because it is taken from actual facts; testimony, reports=public record, sooo, I think JB just threw the line out there about fca agreeing to this book-he did not need her blessing or agreement. Maybe there are some other photos in there that were not used as part of the $200,000 deal and he had to have permission, then have to assume she had to be paid something.

Still can't get over he wrote a book about lies. How will he explain any of it? Oh yea, that thing. Is she habitual or is she only now a part time liar?

She was in Iowa too? Traveling fool.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BigMomma For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2012, 09:28 PM
Former Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILikeToBendPages View Post
I know several typical young single moms and they are far from Casey as night is from day. They work their buts off for their babies. They'd love to be able to party, drink, dance and have a good time, but they don't. They put their babies first. All of their money goes for rent, diapers, food and childcare. Not much is left over for them.

Jose says Casey is a great mom. He needs to kept in mind there is a difference between is and was a great mom..Casey was neither.
How is/was she that great? Seem to remember she didn't even provide for Caylee's well being aside from living in her mom's house and her mom providing the support for the most part. She couldn't even get on Aid to help defray the costs, go to work at any number of places, go back to school and be a somebody. Right now, she could go out and find a job, somebody would hire her, but she wants it free and easy.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BigMomma For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2012, 09:53 PM

OMG! Watching Pearce, Pearce? Pirce? (Sp...sorry!) He is interviewing Rielle about her affair with John Edwards. She is actually holding her own fairly well. He is freaking grilling her. About an affair!!! He is asking her pointed questions. "You have been hated by people who don't even know you..." he asks. He is grilling her over an affair. Its not like this woman murdered her own flesh and blood. He is a joke. Is everything about money that makes it in the news and on TV?
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Pattymarie For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2012, 09:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zippitydoda View Post
http://abcnews.go.com/US/casey-antho...6661648&page=2

"We drove around, and I had no idea where we were, but Casey did," Baez wrote. "'You know about three blocks up on the left, do you know who lives there?' she asked. 'Zanny?' I blurted out. We cracked up laughing. 'Don't make me punch you,' she said."

This.....Yeah, what a crack up.

Its just never ending, and I think the next few weeks will be like ripping a healing scab off. I think I am at a point where I just can't hear or read about this anymore.
Please let me rant, if Jose and Casey having a conversation like that is not degrading enough to the memory of Caylee Marie, then putting it in writing in his tell all book takes the cake.

I admit that I was on the fence regarding Jose, sometimes giving him the benefit of a doubt, thinking well, he is a defense attorney and he did get his client off......blah blah......he was doing his job......

BUT

I want to vomit, this is repulsive beyond belief. I now offically HATE HIM.

Old 06-27-2012, 10:01 PM
Former Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RR0004 View Post
wtf???!!
Guess it's a Bondo type mystery mixed in with sick comedy, but I see nothing really funny about laughing about a lie about Zanny-real or imagined because that lie cost everyone valuable time and man/women power
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to BigMomma For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2012, 10:06 PM
Former Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RR0004 View Post
Do you think he got used to it after complaint #5 or 6...or?
You'd think he would find extreme joy and contentment with his wife's pending birth of their child. What a happy and blessed diversion, but he says this? Unreal!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BigMomma For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2012, 10:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SallyLu View Post
Wonder where the rose bush got planted and when CA does Baez in for ridiculing her I wonder if that'll be on top of his grave?
This is the second reference Ive seen to JB ridiculing CA. Can someone point me to that? Thanks!

PS my doggie in my avatar had knee surgery so Ive been distracted
Old 06-27-2012, 10:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMomma View Post
You'd think he would find extreme joy and contentment with his wife's pending birth of their child. What a happy and blessed diversion, but he says this? Unreal!
He's full of it. IF he was depressed it was b/c of the public reaction to him. He didnt have to bring the baby into it..that baby will grow up and read that.
Old 06-27-2012, 10:16 PM
Former Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberry View Post
Soo if JB thinks LE were stupid for not realizing she had mental issues and was living in a fantasy land, why did he go on all the shows day after day pleading to help find Caylee, who had been "kidnapped"?
Imo, just as dellusional as she is.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BigMomma For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2012, 10:45 PM
Former Member

Quote:
Two things here - seriously I am wondering how FCA agreed to let Jose release this book claiming "she has serious mental issues" - that is "has" not "had" - and now his script says she was on St. George and then in New York until she had to report for probation....

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusive...-health-issues

So - how, um ...when...were the Iowa pictures taken - that funded part of this "holiday"?
Is he trying to say he is qualified and can also diagnose? Mental, hu? Or is it Crazy like a Fox?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BigMomma For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread