Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Featured Case Discussion > Hot Cases > Mickey Shunick > Mickey Shunick General Discussion Threads

Notices

Mickey Shunick General Discussion Threads Prior discussions stored here for reference


 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #26  
Old 06-03-2012, 01:27 PM
Foxfire Foxfire is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 5,239
Quote:
Originally Posted by slander View Post
I hadn't realized Whiskey Bay was used by Derrick Todd Lee. Jesus. Wonder what kind of legislative wherewithal it would take to get a camera permanently placed on the underpass on 975?
Evidently, the're relying on the 'lightning doesn't strike twice in the same place', theory of crime prevention.

Anyone know the child's name from TX, whose body was found there?
The Following User Says Thank You to Foxfire For This Useful Post:
  #27  
Old 06-03-2012, 01:29 PM
bessie's Avatar
bessie bessie is online now
WS Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Who Dat Nation
Posts: 17,737
Quote:
Originally Posted by slander View Post
I hadn't realized Whiskey Bay was used by Derrick Todd Lee. Jesus. Wonder what kind of legislative wherewithal it would take to get a camera permanently placed on the underpass on 975?
And Sean Gillis before him. And who knows which other killers left victims there who were never found.
__________________

I don't even know to this day what I meant by what I said.
Casey Anthony, bankruptcy/Zenaida Gonzalez deposition, 01/23/2014
___________________________________
Muddy water in the street
; Muddy water 'round my feet... as sung by the inimitable Bessie Smith, "Muddy Water (A Mississippi Moan)"
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to bessie For This Useful Post:
  #28  
Old 06-03-2012, 01:31 PM
mamamia54 mamamia54 is offline
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 2,843
Quote:
In 2002, the body of Pam Kinnamore was found at that exit. Less than a year later, the body of Carrie Lynn Yoder was also discovered at Whiskey Bay. Police said both women were the victims of Derrick Todd Lee, the Baton Rouge serial killer who has since been convicted and now sits on death row at the Louisiana State Penitentiary.

Blanchard said he also could recall an unrelated murder that took place in the same area several years ago, and a case where the body of a child who had been abducted from Texas was left there.

That same exit became connected with another apparent crime last Sunday, when two fishermen found Shunick's bicycle there.
So, that's already three people found out there, and possibly one more, Mickey. I think it's high time Lafayette people start to sit on the steps of City Hall and demand cameras out there at Whiskey Bridge. Had they already had them, we might know who took Mickey. Or at least have some better idea who did it.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mamamia54 For This Useful Post:
  #29  
Old 06-03-2012, 01:31 PM
BunnyHop's Avatar
BunnyHop BunnyHop is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: NY
Posts: 2,966
Exploring Whiskey Bay

again for those that missed it.

http://www.shreveporttimes.com/artic...sey=nav%7Chead
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BunnyHop For This Useful Post:
  #30  
Old 06-03-2012, 01:34 PM
JurysOut's Avatar
JurysOut JurysOut is offline
Just a person
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Cone of Uncertainty
Posts: 2,499
Quote:
Originally Posted by mamamia54 View Post
I get ya Chicken, sleuth on. I stayed up till 4:00am staring at Mickey on her bike in front of City Hall, and wanted her to turn my way and tell me what happened, so..........sleuth on.
I've been up till 4:00 the last couple of days 'walking' google street view, rewatching video...seems urgent just now.

I have a full work week ahead, so I'd better knock it off.

The continuing late night/early morning 'where is Mickey?!' conversation is tough to abandon, though.

I think wild conjecturing is part of puzzle solving and whipping up a theory to subsequently knock it down is a necessary part of the process.
__________________
Nothing is sacred, no one gets a pass.

That which can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence ~ Hitchens
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to JurysOut For This Useful Post:
  #31  
Old 06-03-2012, 01:35 PM
chicken fried chicken fried is offline
Verified LOCAL
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Lafayette, LA
Posts: 1,813
One last thing, before I return to my camera-map making and intensive endeavor, the way I'm doing it.... the reason I'm waiting to post is that I want to call the police and the PI with my findings before I finalize it, so as not to throw another red herring into the case.

Now I'm back to work. I hope y'all can reach some sort of agreement on which truck is which. One thing that would greatly help me is if anyone could, in an organized manner, repost the time-stamp (or lack thereof) and location of each picture released by LE:

Mickey @ Circle K
Truck caught at same spot at Circle K, going in Mickey's direction.
Both pics (I think there are two but maybe there is one and someone enlarged it and confused me) of the truck(s) seen from the back.
Pic of the Olds
Pic of blurry car (which I'm convinced is the Olds as well)

This would greatly help me with my map, as I'm having trouble wading through threads trying to find the links.....

I'll check back in a bit. I really appreciate y'all's help. I think it will advance the discussion to have a unified camera/vehicle map so everyone is discussing the same set of facts....
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to chicken fried For This Useful Post:
  #32  
Old 06-03-2012, 01:37 PM
slander slander is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Lafayette, LA
Posts: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by mamamia54 View Post
So, that's already three people found out there, and possibly one more, Mickey. I think it's high time Lafayette people start to sit on the steps of City Hall and demand cameras out there at Whiskey Bridge. Had they already had them, we might know who took Mickey. Or at least have some better idea who did it.
I am not sure whose jurisdiction it would be under, because it's ~30 miles away from Lafayette. Probably the state (if it were to be attached to I-10?) or maybe St. Martin Parish?

Anyway, it would be nice. But then again there is that entire Atchafalaya basin right there so I'd imagine bodies would just be dumped somewhere else. Who knows.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to slander For This Useful Post:
  #33  
Old 06-03-2012, 01:37 PM
Allusonz's Avatar
Allusonz Allusonz is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 4,679
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxfire View Post
Evidently, the're relying on the 'lightning doesn't strike twice in the same place', theory of crime prevention.

Anyone know the child's name from TX, whose body was found there?
Are we certain that LE has not taken measures to address this?

If it was me I certainly would not let it be known that this had been done as it would alert the people responsible. They would find an alternate place.

I found it interesting that LE was so adament with respect to the fact the bike had not been tossed off the bridge as well as quite specific with respect to the approximate time. This leads me to believe that they have some very specific information in regards to that location. How did they come by this information?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Allusonz For This Useful Post:
  #34  
Old 06-03-2012, 01:38 PM
Cheewawa007's Avatar
Cheewawa007 Cheewawa007 is offline
Registered Changiholic
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Florida
Posts: 1,379
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken fried View Post
chicken fried





Guys, I'm working on stuff right now, so can't join in. I immediately knew I made a mistake last night saying anything about the guard. I wanted y'all to have the route the guard said, to discuss it, and I clearly said soon after, for those reading all the threads, that the guard is not the perp.

I'm learning here at WS... and what I just learned is to keep my mouth completely shut and give you all the info at once. I am gathering a large amount of info and making the maps, so I can't keep combating this. I have no time to post here unless I just want to give up on giving you the info I learned yesterday, in an organized format. If I start answering specifics about the guard, I have learned over the last few days that one question will lead to speculation and more speculation, and the way the old "telephone game" works, it will probably lead to a necrophiliac-guard theory.

If you respect my integrity as a poster, please take for now that it's NOT the guard, and as soon as I have everything done, I will post it all here, and the specific reasons why the guard has nothing to do with it..

Please move ON from any discussion about the guard.... it's a waste of time.
...and I know now I'm probably in trouble with the mods for unintentionally playing "I've got a secret." But I'm not going to put out info piecemeal that will blow up the threads for the day.

Please let me work.

thanks.



[B]To the mods, I am a bit unclear about the "verified poster" thing. If I am observing things like camera positions with my own eyes, and talking with people like security guards DIRECTLY MYSELF, adn reporting on these things, am I required to become a "verified poster?"[/b]

I am not and will not be reporting rumors here... just giving first-hand information and photos to WS.

??
BBM: I'm not a mod, but I'm pretty sure in order to be classified as a "local", you must be verified. Some old timers correct me if I'm wrong.
__________________
"No job too large; I'll get to the bottom of it!"
-It's wawa...CHEE-wawa
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cheewawa007 For This Useful Post:
  #35  
Old 06-03-2012, 01:38 PM
chicken fried chicken fried is offline
Verified LOCAL
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Lafayette, LA
Posts: 1,813
Quote:
Originally Posted by megsy View Post
https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid...5698843c&msa=0

Good google map of her whereabouts.
OK, I knew this map existed - just couldn't find it! Thanks....... that will help a lot!!
  #36  
Old 06-03-2012, 01:41 PM
Dum-Dum Sucker's Avatar
Dum-Dum Sucker Dum-Dum Sucker is offline
Jacob Wetterling, Missing from MN since 1989
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,005
chicken fried said: To the mods, I am a bit unclear about the "verified poster" thing. If I am observing things like camera positions with my own eyes, and talking with people like security guards DIRECTLY MYSELF, adn reporting on these things, am I required to become a "verified poster?"

**********

Hey, chicken fried --- it is possible that the mod intended to say "verified LOCAL/INSIDER poster."

To get verified, you just contact Tricia and she will authenticate your standing as a local. Don't worry, you are in good company. So far, out of alllllll of the LAs posting, only one person is listed as a verified local/insider, meaning, nobody else has contacted Tricia to get verified.

Hope this helps.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dum-Dum Sucker For This Useful Post:
  #37  
Old 06-03-2012, 01:42 PM
CocoChanel's Avatar
CocoChanel CocoChanel is offline
Registered Texan
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Hoping to arrive in NEUTRAL soon
Posts: 630
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxfire View Post
Evidently, the're relying on the 'lightning doesn't strike twice in the same place', theory of crime prevention.

Anyone know the child's name from TX, whose body was found there?
Off-topic, but the answer to the question above is Samuel McKay Everett.
His killer was executed in 2003.
__________________
One person can make a difference, and everyone should try.
John F. Kennedy
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to CocoChanel For This Useful Post:
  #38  
Old 06-03-2012, 01:42 PM
kantoo's Avatar
kantoo kantoo is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 856
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheewawa007 View Post
BBM: I'm not a mod, but I'm pretty sure in order to be classified as a "local", you must be verified. Some old timers correct me if I'm wrong.
verification process for insiders (locals)
Rules Verification Process for Professional or Insider Posters - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to kantoo For This Useful Post:
  #39  
Old 06-03-2012, 01:45 PM
Isabelle's Avatar
Isabelle Isabelle is offline
Verified registered nurse
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 6,923
Someone may have answered this before and I missed it, but was the abandoned hospital searched with dogs?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Isabelle For This Useful Post:
  #40  
Old 06-03-2012, 01:47 PM
Dee10's Avatar
Dee10 Dee10 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 3,709
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allusonz View Post
Are we certain that LE has not taken measures to address this?

If it was me I certainly would not let it be known that this had been done as it would alert the people responsible. They would find an alternate place.

I found it interesting that LE was so adament with respect to the fact the bike had not been tossed off the bridge as well as quite specific with respect to the approximate time. This leads me to believe that they have some very specific information in regards to that location. How did they come by this information?
From NG transcript http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP...28/ng.01.html:

BURRIS: There`s none that we know about at this time, Nancy. The exit is -- when you exit the interstate, it basically puts you right there in the location where the bike was found.

We don`t believe the bike was thrown from the bridge because there is no shoulder on the bridge for a vehicle to pull over. They would actually have to stop in the middle of a heavily traveled interstate to do that.

BURRIS: Well, let me just say that that particular area is -- it`s a remote area. Really, the only reason why people would exit there would be to go fishing or go to their camps. It`s not a very major exit. It`s basically a hunting area. So therefore, we have not found any video in the area of that exit.
__________________

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dee10 For This Useful Post:
  #41  
Old 06-03-2012, 01:48 PM
megsy's Avatar
megsy megsy is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Houston via Lafayette, LA
Posts: 946
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken fried View Post
<snip>

Mickey @ Circle K
Truck caught at same spot at Circle K, going in Mickey's direction.
Both pics (I think there are two but maybe there is one and someone enlarged it and confused me) of the truck(s) seen from the back.
Pic of the Olds
Pic of blurry car (which I'm convinced is the Olds as well)
(1) Micky @ Circle K is said to be at 1:48 am. There is no actual time stamp on this picture but this is the time LE has said she passed there.
Quote:
She then traveled on St. John Street and crossed over University Avenue, continuing west on St. Landry Street where she was captured on video at approximately 1:48 am. from here: http://www.lafayettela.gov/Police/Pr...asp?PR_Id=4677
(2) Truck caught at same spot at Circle K, going in Mickey's direction. There is not a time stamp on this photo. Based on the background of what's going on at Circle K, I think that is closely after the time Mickey traveled on St. Landry (1:48 am)

(3) Both pics (I think there are two but maybe there is one and someone enlarged it and confused me) of the truck(s) seen from the back. This picture can be seen here: http://www.lafayettela.gov/upload/im...icture%201.jpg The time stamp on this photo is 1:51:27 am.

(4 and 5) Pic of the Olds and Pic of blurry car (which I'm convinced is the Olds as well) I'm handling these together because the pic of the blurry car, which can be found here: http://www.lafayettela.gov/upload/im...icture%203.jpg is time stamped at 1:49:38 am. The Olds then took a right on St. Landry and that picture can be seen here: http://www.lafayettela.gov/upload/im...icture%204.jpg. There is no time stamp on the picture of the Olds on St. Landry.

Hope that helps
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to megsy For This Useful Post:
  #42  
Old 06-03-2012, 01:51 PM
mamamia54 mamamia54 is offline
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 2,843
Chicken this is the closest that I'm able to come up with times. The third picture of either the same white truck or different going in the opposite direction on Landry has to be around the same timeframe because the same guy is still at the pumps.

Also, someone posted last night these times, which ARE shown as the JPG numbers, times, so that's all we can go on.

1:48 Mickey crosses intersection and is snapped in front of Circle K
1:49 Z-71 passes in front of funeral home. Might have passed Mickey as she rode by the side of LCG bldg.
1:51 Z-71 is sitting in turning lane at University.
1:49 hooptie
Hooptie on Landry, no time stamp
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mickyonbikecirclek.jpg (36.3 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg pic2standalonetruck.jpg (43.9 KB, 33 views)
File Type: jpg mickey2.jpg (59.0 KB, 32 views)
File Type: jpg carpicture.jpg (87.8 KB, 28 views)
File Type: jpg pic4.jpg (23.9 KB, 26 views)
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mamamia54 For This Useful Post:
  #43  
Old 06-03-2012, 01:51 PM
nerdita nerdita is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Lafayette, LA
Posts: 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by mamamia54 View Post
So, that's already three people found out there, and possibly one more, Mickey. I think it's high time Lafayette people start to sit on the steps of City Hall and demand cameras out there at Whiskey Bridge. Had they already had them, we might know who took Mickey. Or at least have some better idea who did it.
Four. There was a decomposed body of a lady from St. Martin Parish found there around the time of DTL. It's on the trutv link of his. They never officially claimed that it was one of his victims but the timing AND the fact that he already had two victims in this area (one dead and one attacked) led ppl to believe that he was responsible.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nerdita For This Useful Post:
  #44  
Old 06-03-2012, 01:53 PM
Foxfire Foxfire is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 5,239
RE: Human trafficking
This topic was discussed in a prior thread of whether Mickey could be a victim of human trafficking. Traffickers use many ploys to lure victims. This topic was brought up in the Holly Bobo(TN) case. In 2010 there were human trafficking investigations in 85% of TN counties & several arrests made from states as far away as IL & Maryland. Victims of HT come from all walks of life, abducted by various methods, & could be my child or yours.

http://www.kens5.com/home/Houston-12...155698385.html
Texas 12-year-old lured into sex trade through Facebook invite
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Foxfire For This Useful Post:
  #45  
Old 06-03-2012, 01:55 PM
crzimmer crzimmer is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 503
Quote:
Originally Posted by mamamia54 View Post
Chicken this is the closest that I'm able to come up with times. The third picture of either the same white truck or different going in the opposite direction on Landry has to be around the same timeframe because the same guy is still at the pumps.

Also, someone posted last night these times, which ARE shown as the JPG numbers, times, so that's all we can go on.

1:48 Mickey crosses intersection and is snapped in front of Circle K
1:49 Z-71 passes in front of funeral home. Might have passed Mickey as she rode by the side of LCG bldg.
1:51 Z-71 is sitting in turning lane at University.
That was me, but I was unsure about time stamp for the last two pictures.

Z-71 in left turning lane facing University
Z-71 driving away from University

Somebody said something to make me believe the 1:51 applied to the truck driving away. If so, I am not sure of the time for truck in turning lane.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to crzimmer For This Useful Post:
  #46  
Old 06-03-2012, 01:55 PM
megsy's Avatar
megsy megsy is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Houston via Lafayette, LA
Posts: 946
Quote:
Originally Posted by kantoo View Post
From that link:
Quote:
We only verify people who know the players or have been named in the media, etc.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to megsy For This Useful Post:
  #47  
Old 06-03-2012, 01:56 PM
chicken fried chicken fried is offline
Verified LOCAL
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Lafayette, LA
Posts: 1,813
to: crzimmer:
Just to prevent more mess, and so I can get back to work, i will be submitting my info to be verified.

I see your point.... I also saw that last night you kept asking about the info about the "two bikers," after the mods specifically posted that people discussing that particular rumor would be given time out.

You forget that the person about the bikes refused to source the info beyond, "a person"
And was a first-time poster. I specifically IDed my source as a security guard.

But I agree, it's a gray area, so to make everyone happy, allow me to post my info, AND to allow the mods to better stop rumors, I'll get verified.

<modsnip>

Last edited by Salem; 06-03-2012 at 05:39 PM. Reason: Please DO NOT discuss other posters in the threads.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to chicken fried For This Useful Post:
  #48  
Old 06-03-2012, 01:57 PM
chicken fried chicken fried is offline
Verified LOCAL
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Lafayette, LA
Posts: 1,813
Quote:
Originally Posted by mamamia54 View Post
Chicken this is the closest that I'm able to come up with times. The third picture of either the same white truck or different going in the opposite direction on Landry has to be around the same timeframe because the same guy is still at the pumps.

Also, someone posted last night these times, which ARE shown as the JPG numbers, times, so that's all we can go on.

1:48 Mickey crosses intersection and is snapped in front of Circle K
1:49 Z-71 passes in front of funeral home. Might have passed Mickey as she rode by the side of LCG bldg.
1:51 Z-71 is sitting in turning lane at University.
1:49 hooptie
thanks! I'm going to gather what y'all have been posting about the trucks. No sense in making a map and my getting things wrong! I'll check back here. Going to work for a bit.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chicken fried For This Useful Post:
  #49  
Old 06-03-2012, 01:59 PM
ChiTownLass's Avatar
ChiTownLass ChiTownLass is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken fried View Post
chicken fried





Guys, I'm working on stuff right now, so can't join in. I immediately knew I made a mistake last night saying anything about the guard. I wanted y'all to have the route the guard said, to discuss it, and I clearly said soon after, for those reading all the threads, that the guard is not the perp.

I'm learning here at WS... and what I just learned is to keep my mouth completely shut and give you all the info at once. I am gathering a large amount of info and making the maps, so I can't keep combating this. I have no time to post here unless I just want to give up on giving you the info I learned yesterday, in an organized format. If I start answering specifics about the guard, I have learned over the last few days that one question will lead to speculation and more speculation, and the way the old "telephone game" works, it will probably lead to a necrophiliac-guard theory.

If you respect my integrity as a poster, please take for now that it's NOT the guard, and as soon as I have everything done, I will post it all here, and the specific reasons why the guard has nothing to do with it..

Please move ON from any discussion about the guard.... it's a waste of time....and I know now I'm probably in trouble with the mods for unintentionally playing "I've got a secret." But I'm not going to put out info piecemeal that will blow up the threads for the day.

Please let me work.

thanks.

my bad Chicken, my bad....if I knew how to make the spanking emoticon thingy, I would :-(

Last edited by Salem; 06-03-2012 at 02:14 PM. Reason: fix quote
  #50  
Old 06-03-2012, 01:59 PM
Allusonz's Avatar
Allusonz Allusonz is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 4,679
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken fried View Post
i was just leaving.

this should be addressed to the mods in a PM, not posted on the thread.

I made another mistake here... argggh. I should ot have address the mods in my post.

Again, apologies to the mods!!!
The mods here are fantastic and wise.

They as well are understanding (inject many great adjectives here), and can tell when people are truly trying to help versus bait.

We as individuals as well can determine how much weight is put into the information posted.

Just remember that the mods are here to help and I know they are patient

ETA Not that I would know any of this from personal experience cough cough
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Allusonz For This Useful Post:
 

Bookmarks

Tags
+ mickey shunick, artmosphere, blackham coliseum, brettly wilson, charlie shunick, chevy silverado z71, circle k, cpl. paul mouton, cyclist, lafayette, louisiana, michaela shunick, mickey shunick, missing, taco bell, texas equusearch, whiskey bay, white truck

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette; 19 May 2012 - #21 bessie Mickey Shunick General Discussion Threads 1086 06-05-2012 12:01 PM
LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 - #10 wfgodot Mickey Shunick General Discussion Threads 526 05-29-2012 11:59 PM
LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 - #5 wfgodot Mickey Shunick General Discussion Threads 566 05-28-2012 12:37 AM
LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 - #3 wfgodot Mickey Shunick General Discussion Threads 547 05-26-2012 02:38 PM
LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 - #2 wfgodot Mickey Shunick General Discussion Threads 546 05-25-2012 03:05 PM


© Copyright Websleuths 1999-2012 New To Site? Need Help?
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:07 PM.

Advertisements

Pre-Order Imperfect Justice: Prosecuting Casey Anthony today!