Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Featured Case Discussion > Hot Cases > Mickey Shunick > Mickey Shunick General Discussion Threads

Notices

Mickey Shunick General Discussion Threads Prior discussions stored here for reference


 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1476  
Old 07-01-2012, 01:03 AM
Mahouston69's Avatar
Mahouston69 Mahouston69 is offline
Digital Imaging Specialist
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Northern California
Posts: 701
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allusonz View Post
No they are not perfect. There was discussion regarding dogs at BW's early on.

Like many have stated here if they go missing to let everyone here know as at least there would be a huge group of people looking for them. I agree with those statements.

That is why I am asking the questions I have been. The family went to social networking immediately which got the word out quickly. Like I said when I am stuck or have felt like I have throughout this case that I am missing a number of pieces to the puzzle I go back to the beginning.
I found this on the timeline..at KATC..

http://www.katc.com/full-coverage/se...ickey-shunick/

Meanwhile, six highly trained dogs from Special K-9's Rescue and Recovery Group out of Texas scoured more areas in the Atchafalaya Basin
"Our primary goal is to clear certain areas, so that people on the ground won't have to cover them," said spokesperson Mike Candella.
The dogs covered 10 miles on land and completed four water searches with their trainers. Though the dogs didn't turn up any forensic evidence, the team hopes they helped rule out areas near Whiskey Bay.
__________________
"You are free to choose, You are not free from the consequences of your choices."
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mahouston69 For This Useful Post:
  #1477  
Old 07-01-2012, 01:13 AM
aviatrix aviatrix is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 337
I would like a recap of what dogs searched and wear. Apparently K-9s must have searched the area close to where the bike was dumped to clear the thought that the body was dumped nearby. So we know that the texas K-9 group cleared some of the Whiskey Bay area. What other areas were cleared by K9s?
The Following User Says Thank You to aviatrix For This Useful Post:
  #1478  
Old 07-01-2012, 01:27 AM
reedus23 reedus23 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 2,539
Quote:
Originally Posted by justwannahelp View Post
i want your opinions on this, so i'm quoting myself.

Personally, I doubt they say anything and if they do, I would guess that they will say there is no connection, even if they think there is or may be a connection. I think the only time or way they will actually make a public announcement that they are related is if it is on the heels of an arrest.
  #1479  
Old 07-01-2012, 01:36 AM
CanManEh's Avatar
CanManEh CanManEh is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,358
can someone catch me up please.
__________________
Everything I Write Is JMHO ..
  #1480  
Old 07-01-2012, 01:53 AM
Cajun Girl's Avatar
Cajun Girl Cajun Girl is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 682
Can, unfortunately there have been no updates issued by LE. We are still only certain that Mickey is missing. If you go to the top of every thread, there is information that will let you know what is 'known.' Island did an incredible job of listing time lines, etc.

Am so sorry there is nothing more solid to write...words will never reveal how very sorry we all are.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Cajun Girl For This Useful Post:
  #1481  
Old 07-01-2012, 02:16 AM
jennapuppy's Avatar
jennapuppy jennapuppy is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 554
Quote:
Originally Posted by CanManEh View Post
can someone catch me up please.
Various posters have tried enhancing the still pic of the white truck. Many people swear they see Mickey and/or her bike underneath the wheels of the truck, on the front passenger side. There seems to be a "light" of some kind underneath the truck, and some have speculated that it is the headlight from her bicycle. There has been much debate regarding the possibilities of LE releasing a pic that shows Mickey or her bike in the process of being run over by the white truck. People have strong opinions, and evidence to support their views, on both sides of the argument. LE has merely referred to the white truck as a "vehicle of interest." They have not definitively stated whether or not the driver of this truck is responsible for her disappearance. I hope this helps.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jennapuppy For This Useful Post:
  #1482  
Old 07-01-2012, 02:18 AM
prayersforthemissing's Avatar
prayersforthemissing prayersforthemissing is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by justwannahelp View Post
water doesn't wash away all fingerprints, right?? they will stick even though the body or object is in the water, right??
I have been wondering the same thing, and have seen several people ask this question. Here is what I found. HTH

"Water comprises approximately ninety-nine percent of the secretions that make up fingerprints, with various minerals, fats, acids, salts and oils the remainder. The first component of the prints to leave is the water, through evaporation and/or absorption. When deposited on surfaces, these prints can be detected and enhanced days later. Eventually, the oils and organic components also will break down, making lifting of the prints impossible, even if they can be detected."

This is a very interesting page to read since there is evidence that has been recovered in water. Even shows pictures of how the water affects finger prints. IMO

http://www.ucidiver.com/fingerprint_study.html

~Praying For Mickey
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to prayersforthemissing For This Useful Post:
  #1483  
Old 07-01-2012, 03:07 AM
bessie's Avatar
bessie bessie is offline
WS Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Who Dat Nation
Posts: 17,812
Quote:
Originally Posted by prayersforthemissing View Post
I have been wondering the same thing, and have seen several people ask this question. Here is what I found. HTH

"Water comprises approximately ninety-nine percent of the secretions that make up fingerprints, with various minerals, fats, acids, salts and oils the remainder. The first component of the prints to leave is the water, through evaporation and/or absorption. When deposited on surfaces, these prints can be detected and enhanced days later. Eventually, the oils and organic components also will break down, making lifting of the prints impossible, even if they can be detected."

This is a very interesting page to read since there is evidence that has been recovered in water. Even shows pictures of how the water affects finger prints. IMO

http://www.ucidiver.com/fingerprint_study.html

~Praying For Mickey
Here's another article you'll find interesting.

Quote:
Success has been achieved in the recovery of prints from skin when the body has been placed in an optimum environmental setting after exposure to unfavorable environmental conditions and allowed to acclimate to the improved surroundings. Some of the untoward conditions to which bodies were exposed (and from which prints were recovered) included extreme heat, extreme cold (freezing), and submersion in water.
The bottom line is that success is possible as long as the skin is intact and the temperatures and humidity are in the correct ranges. More well-trained people are needed and body processing should be attempted much more often than it has been.

William C. Sampson
KLS Forensics
Here the expert suggests moving the specimen to a controlled environment with optimal temperature and humidity, and rehydrating/dehydrating the skin surface as required.

http://www.crime-scene-investigator....sfromskin.html
__________________

I don't even know to this day what I meant by what I said.
Casey Anthony, bankruptcy/Zenaida Gonzalez deposition, 01/23/2014
___________________________________
Muddy water in the street
; Muddy water 'round my feet... as sung by the inimitable Bessie Smith, "Muddy Water (A Mississippi Moan)"
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bessie For This Useful Post:
  #1484  
Old 07-01-2012, 04:15 AM
Island hopper Island hopper is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 415
Quote:
Originally Posted by bessie View Post
Here's another article you'll find interesting.

Here the expert suggests moving the specimen to a controlled environment with optimal temperature and humidity, and rehydrating/dehydrating the skin surface as required.

http://www.crime-scene-investigator....sfromskin.html
Could be wrong but I believe that super glue, as crazy as it sounds, can be used to retrieve finger prints off of skin and other difficult to test objects.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Island hopper For This Useful Post:
  #1485  
Old 07-01-2012, 04:16 AM
laurvelous laurvelous is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 93
Quote:
Originally Posted by :+:MrTT:+: View Post
So there is a shoulder on that bridge? Though very narrow. But at 2 215 am in the morning it is conceivable that someone could park there for no more than 10 15 seconds to get out and toss the bike and then leave in a hurry. What is your opinion on that?

And thank you for the details, I could see everything well as you described it to us.
Actually, that part of the bridge does not have a shoulder at all (the bridge over the pilot channel)...there is shoulder before and after it but the steep bridge over the channel does not have one. The shoulder narrows down to nearly nothing right before you go over it, then opens back up on the other side.

Does that make sense? Wish I could post a pic from my phone
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to laurvelous For This Useful Post:
  #1486  
Old 07-01-2012, 05:36 AM
fairest of them all fairest of them all is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 412
Quote:
Originally Posted by CanManEh View Post
can someone catch me up please.
There's nothing to catch you up on. No more new developments at all.
At least as far as the public knows. To the best of my knowledge.
Moo
  #1487  
Old 07-01-2012, 05:41 AM
bessie's Avatar
bessie bessie is offline
WS Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Who Dat Nation
Posts: 17,812
Quote:
Originally Posted by laurvelous View Post
Actually, that part of the bridge does not have a shoulder at all (the bridge over the pilot channel)...there is shoulder before and after it but the steep bridge over the channel does not have one. The shoulder narrows down to nearly nothing right before you go over it, then opens back up on the other side.

Does that make sense? Wish I could post a pic from my phone
That's true, and being elevated makes it's difficult to see oncoming traffic at a distance as you can on the flat span. And they can't see you!
__________________

I don't even know to this day what I meant by what I said.
Casey Anthony, bankruptcy/Zenaida Gonzalez deposition, 01/23/2014
___________________________________
Muddy water in the street
; Muddy water 'round my feet... as sung by the inimitable Bessie Smith, "Muddy Water (A Mississippi Moan)"
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bessie For This Useful Post:
  #1488  
Old 07-01-2012, 05:50 AM
Toadlily's Avatar
Toadlily Toadlily is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Raleigh, NC
Posts: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxfire View Post
RE: 10 days before notification by LE of rape attempt on NC State University Coed Bicyclist 06/18/2012


http://fayobserver.com/articles/2012...4?sac=fo.local


A 14-year-old girl told police she was raped Thursday along Cross Creek Linear Park after leaving the Cumberland County Headquarters Library.

By Andrew Barksdale, Michael Futch and Nancy McCleary
Staff writers Tue Jun 26, 2012

A 14-year-old girl reported being raped along a downtown park trail Thursday evening after she had left the Cumberland County Headquarters Library, police said Monday.

The girl told police she was assaulted about 8 p.m. along Cross Creek Linear Park as hundreds of people were heading to Festival Park about a block away for the Fayetteville After Five concert.

Police released a description of the attacker but hadn't found him as of Monday night.


* Although Police Department policy requires notifying the public of sexual assaults involving strangers within 72 hours after the attack, Thursday's rape report wasn't made public until Monday morning.

* After The Fayetteville Observer questioned the delay, interim Police Chief Katherine Bryant apologized for a "breakdown in communications." The policy, which was adopted more than two years ago, applies to adult victims.
http://www.wral.com/news/news_briefs/story/11259076/

Investigators have determined that the alleged attack never occurred, police said. There was no word on whether the girl would be charged with filing a false report.
The Following User Says Thank You to Toadlily For This Useful Post:
  #1489  
Old 07-01-2012, 07:03 AM
cluciano63's Avatar
cluciano63 cluciano63 is online now
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 32,734
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toadlily View Post
http://www.wral.com/news/news_briefs/story/11259076/

Investigators have determined that the alleged attack never occurred, police said. There was no word on whether the girl would be charged with filing a false report.
Oh dear...I hope this girl gets help...that is a serious thing to make up a story about, for attention or whatever...
__________________
Just my opinion, of course.
  #1490  
Old 07-01-2012, 07:56 AM
waiting1979 waiting1979 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 187
the light at night is big and bright

but why are the handlebars looking bigger black and bold, when they're narrow with handgrips of gold?
  #1491  
Old 07-01-2012, 08:31 AM
Foxfire Foxfire is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 5,286
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toadlily View Post
http://www.wral.com/news/news_briefs/story/11259076/

Investigators have determined that the alleged attack never occurred, police said. There was no word on whether the girl would be charged with filing a false report.
It is important to note that this is a different case & city than the NCSU student abduction & attempted rape. (Fayetteville/Raleigh, NC)
I posted the link on the 14 year old rape(allegation) to show the link for the 72 hour notification required by LE when a rape occurs:

* Although Police Department policy requires notifying the public of sexual assaults involving strangers within 72 hours after the attack, Thursday's rape report wasn't made public until Monday morning.

* After The Fayetteville Observer questioned the delay, interim Police Chief Katherine Bryant apologized for a "breakdown in communications." The policy, which was adopted more than two years ago, applies to adult victims.


In the NCSU abduction & rape attempt it was over 10 days before a notification was made..

http://www.wral.com/news/news_briefs/story/11262355/

Man sought in attempted rape of 22 year old NCSU coed in Raleigh, NC 06/18/2012
WRAL article dated 06/29/2012
__________

* Confirmed that Raleigh, NC Police detectives have Mickey Schunick's abduction information.

Last edited by Foxfire; 07-01-2012 at 09:18 AM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Foxfire For This Useful Post:
  #1492  
Old 07-01-2012, 09:08 AM
Foxfire Foxfire is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 5,286
Quote:
Originally Posted by CanManEh View Post
The last I had seen on this case was the photo of her riding past just before the white truck did. Then learning they had found her bike...Thats the last update i ever seen .So what is all the talk about a photo and the light on her bike being the same as under a truck...people are en larginf the pic to see if u can see it ...and there had been names of people what names what people anything atfter finding the bike would be new to me what are the new details right now everyone is talking about there seems to be a few different things..can someone fill me in. I been reading and reading but I cant keep up i need help to get caught up what happend after they found the bike what are they looking at .what pics .people .evidence anything
'CanManEh, it has been over 30 days since an LPD press briefing/update.
PI Abdella reported a few weeks ago that he had two suspects/POIs in his sights, but imo, needs to readjust his sights. Chasing rabbits...

Imo, due to the many parallels & coincidences, as well as the location of the bike dump, the sexual predator in the article below may be related to Mickey Schunick's abduction. Although it is 1, 000 miles away, it would not be unsual for a sexual predator to be transient in nature. There are many precedents of SOs traveling from state to state to avoid capture. Due to the amount of resources utilized & public awareness in the Mickey Schunick investigation, relocating would have been his best option, considering jurisdictional linkage blindness, imo.


http://www.carynews.com/2012/06/28/6...n-village.html


Police still hunting suspect in Raleigh, NC attempted rape - of 22 year old NCSU coed bicyclist

The suspect, who the police believe was caught in a surveillance photo, is described as a white male in his 20s to 30s with medium skin tone and muscular, 5-foot-7 or 5-foot-8 build. He had brown eyes and dark facial hair, and wore a blue shirt, what looks like a

* Yankees cap, baggy white shorts and black and white tennis shoes on the night of the attack.

*************************

"Parallels to Mickey Schunick's abduction" -

'Exactly one month between abductions; Mickey Schunick 05/19/2012 & Raleigh, NC abduction 06/18/2012'..

Bump & grab of bicyclist scenario indicated-rare MO for adult abductions according to research
(Damage to Mickey Schunick's rear bike tire)

Early morning 2:30 AM abduction - times nearly identical

22 year old coed - ULL & NCSU students

Proximity to College campuses

Probable ruse used in both abductions - (If LE came up on the scene, perp could only

be charged with a minor vehicle accident/ticketed - this perp is a thinker, imo)

Proximity of abduction to Interstates 2 to 3 miles

Bikes removed from scene in both abductions(forensics)

Chamberlain St., Raleigh NC, where the bump/ruse occured doesn't appear to have street lights.
http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?se...cal&id=8718700

Last edited by Foxfire; 07-01-2012 at 09:28 AM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Foxfire For This Useful Post:
  #1493  
Old 07-01-2012, 09:11 AM
justwannahelp justwannahelp is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: South Louisiana
Posts: 1,509
Quote:
Originally Posted by CanManEh View Post
The last I had seen on this case was the photo of her riding past just before the white truck did. Then learning they had found her bike...Thats the last update i ever seen .So what is all the talk about a photo and the light on her bike being the same as under a truck...people are en larginf the pic to see if u can see it ...and there had been names of people what names what people anything atfter finding the bike would be new to me what are the new details right now everyone is talking about there seems to be a few different things..can someone fill me in. I been reading and reading but I cant keep up i need help to get caught up what happend after they found the bike what are they looking at .what pics .people .evidence anything
Canman, there was a 22 year old coed that was bumped while riding her bike near campus at 230am. Driver offered to take herhome then attempted to rape her. She escaped from his vehicle and he fled. This happened in Raleigh, north Carolina exactly one month after Mickey went missing.

I can't link the article cuz I'm one handed holding baby and in iphone
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to justwannahelp For This Useful Post:
  #1494  
Old 07-01-2012, 09:23 AM
Foxfire Foxfire is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 5,286
Toadlily, TY for sharing the abduction & attempted rape article of the 22 year old NCSU coed.
Has there been any physical description of the victim released?
  #1495  
Old 07-01-2012, 09:48 AM
justwannahelp justwannahelp is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: South Louisiana
Posts: 1,509
Foxfire, I missed the last star in your post yesterday - that Raleigh police have mickeys info. I'm glad this is confirmed. I have watched datelines or whatever Friday night investigation show comes on around 9 with the host that has a creepy way about him. Anyway, a few of the cases were solved YEARS later when all along the criminal was a few cities over committing similar crimes. A lot of these stories are old cases, but still, confirmation of that is good. I'm not comfortable assuming anything at this point since LE is so quiet
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to justwannahelp For This Useful Post:
  #1496  
Old 07-01-2012, 10:02 AM
SteveP's Avatar
SteveP SteveP is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Durham, NC
Posts: 455
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxfire View Post
Toadlily, TY for sharing the abduction & attempted rape article of the 22 year old NCSU coed.
Has there been any physical description of the victim released?
There has been no description given of the victim, nor do I expect there to be much more told about her than we already know. Victims identifications in rape cases is not usually given in the media here. One thing I wanted to offer up, a lot has been made about the fact that the Raleigh story is surfacing 10 days after the alleged incident took place. Is it possible that, for whatever reason, the victim didn't report it immediately? Another thing, JMO, but while this seems to have a lot in common with the Mickey Shunick case, I would be surprised if it is related. Like several others, I believe Mickey disappeared at the hands of a local perp, and I believe the Raleigh incident is probably someon local to this area. Also, one last thing. Someone was drawing parallels between the two cases and, IIRC, referred to Raleigh as a "college town'. NCSU is indeed in Raleigh, and the alleged victim is a coed, but when I think of a college town, I think more of Chapel Hill, where UNC students, staff and employees comprise a very large portion of the town's population. Raleigh is a city of a bit over 400,000, and calling it a college town is akin to calling New York City a college town because Columbia University is there. JMO
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SteveP For This Useful Post:
  #1497  
Old 07-01-2012, 10:06 AM
Foxfire Foxfire is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 5,286
Quote:
Originally Posted by justwannahelp View Post
Foxfire, I missed the last star in your post yesterday - that Raleigh police have mickeys info. I'm glad this is confirmed. I have watched datelines or whatever Friday night investigation show comes on around 9 with the host that has a creepy way about him. Anyway, a few of the cases were solved YEARS later when all along the criminal was a few cities over committing similar crimes. A lot of these stories are old cases, but still, confirmation of that is good. I'm not comfortable assuming anything at this point since LE is so quiet

YES, justwannahelp, sexual predators and other violent criminals are recidivist and are evolving. They are very aware of jurisdictional linkage blindness and will use it as a strategy to avoid detection. As someone mentioned in a previous post; 'you can learn that from watching tv crime shows'..

If I hear another LEA PIO giving a press release saying, 'well this ain't CSI'..

"I think I may just throw my hands up and scream"!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Foxfire For This Useful Post:
  #1498  
Old 07-01-2012, 10:20 AM
concentric's Avatar
concentric concentric is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 10,055
Quote:
Originally Posted by Island hopper View Post
Could be wrong but I believe that super glue, as crazy as it sounds, can be used to retrieve finger prints off of skin and other difficult to test objects.
---------
Well, there is a super glue called crazy glue. And, yes, there are a few cases where this technique has been used; featured on investigative crime programs.
The Following User Says Thank You to concentric For This Useful Post:
  #1499  
Old 07-01-2012, 10:23 AM
Foxfire Foxfire is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 5,286
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveP View Post
There has been no description given of the victim, nor do I expect there to be much more told about her than we already know. Victims identifications in rape cases is not usually given in the media here. One thing I wanted to offer up, a lot has been made about the fact that the Raleigh story is surfacing 10 days after the alleged incident took place. Is it possible that, for whatever reason, the victim didn't report it immediately? Another thing, JMO, but while this seems to have a lot in common with the Mickey Shunick case, I would be surprised if it is related. Like several others, I believe Mickey disappeared at the hands of a local perp, and I believe the Raleigh incident is probably someon local to this area. Also, one last thing. Someone was drawing parallels between the two cases and, IIRC, referred to Raleigh as a "college town'. NCSU is indeed in Raleigh, and the alleged victim is a coed, but when I think of a college town, I think more of Chapel Hill, where UNC students, staff and employees comprise a very large portion of the town's population. Raleigh is a city of a bit over 400,000, and calling it a college town is akin to calling New York City a college town because Columbia University is there. JMO

SteveP, I honor your opinions and appreciate your input.
Physical descriptions/characteristics are not synonomous with identification.
IMO, it would be beyond foolish to ignore the many parallels or consider that a victim would wait 10 days to report an abduction and attempted rape, as well as a stolen bicycle.
Public Safety includes all of us and does not end at the State lines.
A municipality can be considered a college town if there is a college or university located there. Just a figure of speech..
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Foxfire For This Useful Post:
  #1500  
Old 07-01-2012, 10:35 AM
concentric's Avatar
concentric concentric is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 10,055
Quote:
Originally Posted by paddleallday View Post
Was the girl in NC near a "bike path"?
----------

Perhaps this reference posted previously, got you, like me thinking about bike paths:

I brought up the "Bike Path Rapist"- (NY) case. I followed this closely on another crime website, when the news broke that the FBI had finally been able to get this guy's DNA from the glass and flatware where he had been dining with his wife. He had gone undetected for decades and another man was wrongly imprisoned for some of the crimes.


Last edited by concentric; 07-01-2012 at 10:50 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to concentric For This Useful Post:
 

Bookmarks

Tags
+ mickey shunick, 100 ryan st, artmosphere, brettly wilson, circle k, i-10, john abdella, schwinn bicycle, st landy st, surveillance cameras, taco bell, tom shunick, whiskey bay, white chevy silverado z1

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette 19 May 2012 - #30 bessie Mickey Shunick General Discussion Threads 1445 06-25-2012 08:58 PM
LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 - #20 bessie Mickey Shunick General Discussion Threads 1332 06-04-2012 11:23 AM
LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette; 19 May 2012 - #19 bessie Mickey Shunick General Discussion Threads 1124 06-03-2012 12:55 PM
LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette; 19 May 2012 - #18 wfgodot Mickey Shunick General Discussion Threads 1009 06-02-2012 04:44 PM
LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 - #8 wfgodot Mickey Shunick General Discussion Threads 519 05-29-2012 01:26 PM


© Copyright Websleuths 1999-2012 New To Site? Need Help?
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:33 PM.

Advertisements

Pre-Order Imperfect Justice: Prosecuting Casey Anthony today!