Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Featured Case Discussion > JonBenet Ramsey

Notices

JonBenet Ramsey What really happened to 6 year old JonBenet? Someone is getting away with murder. All information posted on this site is gained through published documentation on this case. It is strictly opinion only.

Old 07-01-2012, 03:46 AM
WS Admin Mgr Co-Owner

Location: I have survived all the slings and arrows and live in a house filled with Love.
In Case You Missed It. . .2012 is a Great Year for the Truth in the JBR case

That's right. 2012 is a great year for the truth in the JonBenet Ramsey case.

It is finally JonBenet's time.

In case you missed it;

Listen to this this edition of Websleuths Radio from March 18th 2012. I say a bit more about what is going to happen soon.

Start at 16:39.
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websleu...bsleuths-radio

Yes, 2012 is going to be a great year for the truth oh yes it is.

THERE ARE NOW TWO TRUE CRIME RADIO SHOWS! LISTEN EVERY THURSDAY TO THE iHEARTRADIO.COM CLICK HERE TO LISTEN LIVE EVERY THURSDAY 8 PM EASTERN

FOR PAST IHEART SHOWS CLICK HERE

FOR THE BLOGTALK.COM TRUE CRIME SHOWS CLICK HERE THEN SCROLL DOWN

Join Websleuths on Twitter

Follow websleuths on Twitter

And Face Book of course
 | 

************************************************** **************************************

Tricia Griffith
tgrif@xmission.com
6300 N. Sage Wood Drive
Suite H # 214
Park City UT

Last edited by Tricia; 07-08-2012 at 12:20 AM. Reason: repaired link to Websleuths Radio
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tricia For This Useful Post:
Old 07-01-2012, 11:29 AM

Thank you.
Old 07-08-2012, 04:28 AM

August 6 is JonBenet's birthday. Maybe that's the date the news will come out?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eileenhawkeye For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2012, 04:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eileenhawkeye View Post
August 6 is JonBenet's birthday. Maybe that's the date the news will come out?
eileenhawkeye,
Could be we will be enertained with another opinion?
Old 07-08-2012, 03:00 PM

I don't see anything new coming out. There's DNA in multiple locations that can't be explained, and most likely is the perp's. I suspect Mary Lacy came out with her statement for legal reasons. Steve Thomas tromped all over the Ramsey's rights, and others employed by the City persecuted the Ramseys in the media. Then they had Lou Smit and his very plausible intruder theory with backup come out that the Ramseys were innocent--plus the court case in Georgia where the judge ruled there was evidence of an intruder which I believe Mary Lacy referred to. With all the alternative evidence, and none that could tie the Ramseys to the crime, coming out with a statement was the right thing to do.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Maikai For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2012, 04:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maikai View Post
I don't see anything new coming out. There's DNA in multiple locations that can't be explained, and most likely is the perp's. I suspect Mary Lacy came out with her statement for legal reasons. Steve Thomas tromped all over the Ramsey's rights, and others employed by the City persecuted the Ramseys in the media. Then they had Lou Smit and his very plausible intruder theory with backup come out that the Ramseys were innocent--plus the court case in Georgia where the judge ruled there was evidence of an intruder which I believe Mary Lacy referred to. With all the alternative evidence, and none that could tie the Ramseys to the crime, coming out with a statement was the right thing to do.
Wow. Maikai, I don't even know where to START with your assertions.
Old 07-08-2012, 07:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperDave View Post
Wow. Maikai, I don't even know where to START with your assertions.
Face facts. There is no evidence a Ramsey was responsible for this type of brutal death of a beloved child. This was no accident and most likely the crime was what it appears to be. A kidnapping gone bad by amateurs--someone that may have known JR or may not have known him....and a police department that got embarrassed early in the media because they were ill-equipped to handle the first call. Not that complicated.
The Following User Says Thank You to Maikai For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2012, 07:44 PM
Registered Snoozer

Is there something in the air in Chicago at the moment?
Just kidding.

Well, whatever Tricia is tormenting us with must REALLY be getting close cos she hasn't said much for a little while.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wonderllama For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2012, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Face facts. There is no evidence a Ramsey was responsible for this type of brutal death of a beloved child. This was no accident and most likely the crime was what it appears to be. A kidnapping gone bad by amateurs--someone that may have known JR or may not have known him....and a police department that got embarrassed early in the media because they were ill-equipped to handle the first call. Not that complicated.
You are so right Maikai. All the kidnappers I've known always write 3 page ransom notes, some even longer! Sorry, couldn't help myself

Also, kidnappers always leave the victum..Oh, God, I'm dying here
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to 4Jacy For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2012, 11:37 PM

Quote:
Maikai's right. In fact, according to FBI 2011 statistics, there were 42,817 botched kidnapping cases where a ransom note was found but the child wasn't actually kidnapped, and was instead found dead in their home. In almost half of these cases, there is proof that the parents wanted to leave town the next day, even though they had nothing to do with the child's death.

Not that complicated indeed.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to freshwater For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2012, 11:44 PM
Registered Snoozer

I demand a link to those statistics!
And by link, I mean I'll accept someone else repeating them to me almost word for word.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to wonderllama For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2012, 12:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by freshwater View Post
Maikai's right. In fact, according to FBI 2011 statistics, there were 42,817 botched kidnapping cases where a ransom note was found but the child wasn't actually kidnapped, and was instead found dead in their home. In almost half of these cases, there is proof that the parents wanted to leave town the next day, even though they had nothing to do with the child's death.

And in nearly all those cases, the child had been murdered by a family member or caregiver who wrote the ransom note to try to make it seem like the child had been kidnapped.

This post is my constitutionally-protected opinion. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to DeeDee249 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2012, 12:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Jacy View Post
You are so right Maikai. All the kidnappers I've known always write 3 page ransom notes, some even longer!

and, they even leave that 3-page ransom note when they don't kidnap the child but instead leave her in the house along with that ransom note that could potentially give clues to their identity. methinks if this kidnapper was real he'd have taken the note when he decided to leave the child... !!

i await whatever is about to transpire/be revealed with a piqued curiosity and a hopeful heart.

what the massei motivation report against knox and sollectio really shows:

The Following User Says Thank You to redheadedgal For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2012, 01:09 AM

Quote:
You are so right Maikai. All the kidnappers I've known always write 3 page ransom notes, some even longer! Sorry, couldn't help myself

Also, kidnappers always leave the victum..Oh, God, I'm dying here
As I've said before, the perp very likely could have been high on drugs while writing the note, and it cold have been typed beforehand...typed it's 2/3's of a page. The extortion movie lines, stun gun and bat---IMO, smacks of a younger perp---someone that was a amateur when it came to kidnapping. A drug addict that stole things to pawn may have thought it would be easy money.
Old 07-09-2012, 01:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderllama View Post
Is there something in the air in Chicago at the moment?
Just kidding.

Well, whatever Tricia is tormenting us with must REALLY be getting close cos she hasn't said much for a little while.
Yes....it is very very very hot!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maikai For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2012, 01:12 AM

Quote:

42,817? That does seem like a lot!
Old 07-09-2012, 01:28 AM

Quote:
As I've said before, the perp very likely could have been high on drugs while writing the note, and it cold have been typed beforehand...typed it's 2/3's of a page. The extortion movie lines, stun gun and bat---IMO, smacks of a younger perp---someone that was a amateur when it came to kidnapping. A drug addict that stole things to pawn may have thought it would be easy money.
Okay, Maikai, now I understand what you're sayin'. Truly, until now I didn't take you seriously. So, Maikai, what did the drug addict steal to pawn?

Please help me friends, I have laughed so hard on this tread I think I'm gonna die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Help me Jesus!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 4Jacy For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2012, 02:08 AM

I have gone back many years in the archived records. I was very curious, and rather disturbed, to find that several feet of dental floss were missing. Now, what can one make of that?

Last edited by 4Jacy; 07-09-2012 at 03:21 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 4Jacy For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2012, 10:56 AM

Quote:
Okay, Maikai, now I understand what you're sayin'. Truly, until now I didn't take you seriously. So, Maikai, what did the drug addict steal to pawn?

Please help me friends, I have laughed so hard on this tread I think I'm gonna die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Help me Jesus!
Instead of stealing two bit items that they couldn't get much money for, I think they came up with the kidnapping plan thinking the Ramseys would get scared by the note--and not call police...get the money and hand it over. A druggie fits in with the subculture in Boulder. There were plenty of transcients and druggies hanging around the area. Prior to the murder, the Boulder Camera was reporting that drug use and crimes were escalating in Boulder. There were breakins with people home in bed...a bat attack when a woman came home....and burglaries.
Old 07-09-2012, 05:42 PM

Quote:

Baloney! :-)
Old 07-10-2012, 01:55 AM

Quote:
Instead of stealing two bit items that they couldn't get much money for, I think they came up with the kidnapping plan thinking the Ramseys would get scared by the note--and not call police...get the money and hand it over. A druggie fits in with the subculture in Boulder. There were plenty of transcients and druggies hanging around the area. Prior to the murder, the Boulder Camera was reporting that drug use and crimes were escalating in Boulder. There were breakins with people home in bed...a bat attack when a woman came home....and burglaries.
Thanks for helping me out on that Maikai. So you honestly believe transcients/druggies could have a clear enough mind to commit this act? Even though PR had her clothing fibers all over JBR's body?

Let's try to remember what exactly happened to this little girl, please!
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to 4Jacy For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2012, 08:59 AM

Quote:

Amen!! Nice to see some common sense here for a change.
The discovery of additional matching DNA in the JonBenet Ramsey murder case is important information that raises more questions in the search for JonBenet's killer. The BPD concurs with the Boulder District Attorney's Office that this is a significant finding. The PD has continued to look diligently for the source of the foreign DNA, and to date, we have compared DNA samples taken from more than 200 people. Finding the source of the DNA is key to helping us determine who killed JonBenet
The Following User Says Thank You to Roy23 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2012, 02:13 PM

So a brilliant drug-addled incompetent kidnapper managed to copy Patsy's handwriting and linguistic style while fiddling around on Patsy's notepad with her pen, while awaiting the Ramsey return that night--using her grocery list?

The same drug addict planned to hide...somewhere...without fear of any of the many, many family and friends dropping by as per usual in the active Ramsey household during the Christmas holidays, many with keys, to hear Team Ramsey tell it...in one of their many versions of a break-in...or not.

Then this raging addict...who apparently didn't need his drugs while in the home for hours, amazingly enough...hid for an hour or more...somewhere (not under JAR's bed, either, because Patsy HERSELF told LE there was NO ROOM under there to even store anything), not making a sound, until all was quiet as a dark church, at which point he sneaked into JB's room and stunned her...when her parents did not hear THE RESULTING SCREAMS OF BLOODY MURDER WHICH A STUN GUN INVARIABLY PRODUCES FROM THE TARGET...and took her downstairs kicking and screaming...to feed her pineapple.

After which he then took her kicking and screaming into the basement and managed to leave Patsy's and John's clothing fibers on the ligature, body, and then the duct tape, which HE APPLIED FOR SOME UNKNOWN REASON AFTER SHE WAS DEAD.

And amazingly enough, NONE of this kicking and screaming and fighting for her life produced even ONE mark of defensive bruising or marking. Not when she was on her stomach being strangled from behind, not when the ligature was being tied on her neck, not even when something was being painfully shoved up her vagina.

And just to make sure he was understood by the parents so he could collect that big old ransom, this brilliant drug addict proceeded to wipe and redress the body and leave it in the cellar room, though he easily could have taken it out a number of open, unlocked, swinging doors, according to Team Ramsey. Heck, he even had a suitcase he could cram it in--AND DID, according to Lou "packing peanut" Smit.

But being a genius of a drooling master criminal, this guy not only left the body, wrapped up papoose-like, but also left the pristine ransom note he'd hidden...somewhere...during all this time, because clearly he had no fear of the death penalty while waiting for a father who was a CEO for one of the largest defense contractors in the world to hand over $118K without so much as a chance he might end up being caught by the FBI in spite of his impaired capacity to pull off so much as a successful attempt at rehab.

Yet he was brilliant, it must be admitted, because THERE IS NOT ONE PIECE OF EVIDENCE HE LEFT BEHIND WHICH HAS LED TO SO MUCH AS A HINT AS TO WHO HE IS IN 15 YEARS! Not only that, but his forgery of Patsy's handwriting is so spot on, not to mention his PURE LUCK that the child had chronic vaginal injuries to prove someone CLOSE TO HER was already sexually abusing her BEFORE THAT NIGHT, has put the Ramseys in the category of FOREVER SUSPECTS IN THE ABUSE AND DEATH OF JONBENET RAMSEY.

Yeah, that's so logical, I'm sure it will become a movie one day. Under the category of bad fiction.

My opinions, nothing more.
Old 07-10-2012, 02:22 PM

Tricia posted on FFJ that the news should come out before JonBenet's birthday, which is August 6. She also posted that she would be shocked if this isn't big news.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to eileenhawkeye For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2012, 02:34 PM

"Another voice will soon enter the arena" --- from the radio show

So SOMEONE is going to going to start talking. That makes it sound like it's someone who has not spoken before. I know some people have guessed Steve Thomas but...Wouldn't Steve Thomas already be in the arena? Tricia mentioned how he was the last person to challenge the R's. The way she said it makes me think it's someone else. Like now, someone else, someone new, is going to challenge the IDI theory.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to eileenhawkeye For This Useful Post: