Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Featured Case Discussion > Hot Cases

Notices

Hot Cases Cases that continue to generate a lot of interest and activity

Old 07-01-2012, 07:07 PM
WS Admin Mgr Co-Owner

Location: I have survived all the slings and arrows and live in a house filled with Love.
Please Offer Words of Support to the Victim's of Abuse at the Hands of Jerry Sandusky

Dear Websleuths Members,

We are posting this thread all over Websleuths.

It is important for victims of sexual abuse to know they are supported by people from all over the world.

I would like you to post your thoughts of love and support here for the victims of Jerry Sandusky and California Catholic Priest Father Michael Kelly

To Sandusky's Victims and Father Kelly's victims,

If you have come forward then I know you are starting the long road to healing. We will stand with you in spirit as you bring down these monsters who stole a part of your childhood.

If you have yet to come forward please know that even though it is scary and difficult you will find that people from all over the world will be there with you, will support you, applaud you, and help you. Don't be afraid. You are the one with all the power now.

Take care,
Tricia Griffith
Co-owner Websleuths.com
tgrif@xmission.com

IF YOU HAVE BEEN ABUSED BY EITHER OF THESE MEN OR KNOW SOMEONE WHO HAS THEN PLEASE EMAIL SANDUSKYVICTIMS@WEBSLEUTHS.COM

__________________________________________________ __________________________

THERE ARE NOW TWO TRUE CRIME RADIO SHOWS! LISTEN EVERY THURSDAY TO THE iHEARTRADIO.COM CLICK HERE TO LISTEN LIVE EVERY THURSDAY 8 PM EASTERN

FOR PAST IHEART SHOWS CLICK HERE

FOR THE BLOGTALK.COM TRUE CRIME SHOWS CLICK HERE THEN SCROLL DOWN

Join Websleuths on Twitter

Follow websleuths on Twitter

And Face Book of course
 | 

************************************************** **************************************

Tricia Griffith
tgrif@xmission.com
6300 N. Sage Wood Drive
Suite H # 214
Park City UT

Last edited by Tricia; 07-02-2012 at 12:21 AM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tricia For This Useful Post:
Old 07-02-2012, 03:04 AM
WS Adminstrator, Verified Posters Liaison

My heart goes out to those who are the victims of child abuse. It is so wrong that this monster got away with his evil secrets for decades while being praised so openly. It never should have happened.

All of you are in my prayers.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kimster For This Useful Post:
Old 07-02-2012, 08:36 AM
WS Moderator

My fervent prayers that you may all find peace and healing.

http://ih2.redbubble.net/image.10084...x550,075,f.jpg

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to summer_breeze For This Useful Post:
Old 07-02-2012, 11:47 AM

I know how hard it is to put words to the shame and the devastation that was foisted upon you by this man's actions. But I applaud you for coming forward. That is an act of power. An act of one who knows that the only shame is that of the perpetrator.

Bless and keep you as you walk through life. Know that many understand what you have been through and support you. Never feel that you are alone in this experience. It is possible not to simply be a survivor, but a thriver. Please, give yourself permission to be a thriver.
Old 07-02-2012, 12:52 PM

Gentlemen,

Your courage and strength in the face of such monstrous circumstances is awe-inspiring. May your futures be bright and full of healing; karmic reparations for what you've gone through.

According to Aristotle, "Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them." You men are richly deserving, and should hold your heads up high.

Thank you, and god bless you all.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to amandab For This Useful Post:
Old 07-02-2012, 08:44 PM
WS Super Moderator

To those who have broken their silence, God bless you for having the courage to bring evil to justice, and may He guide you on your journey to forgiveness.

To those who linger in the shadows, when you are ready to move forward and lay down your burden, please know the path will be lined with an army of supporters offering you their open hearts and open minds.

I hold you all in my prayers.

I don't even know to this day what I meant by what I said.
Casey Anthony, bankruptcy/Zenaida Gonzalez deposition, 01/23/2014
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bessie For This Useful Post:
Old 07-03-2012, 02:45 AM

Arrow

To all of you who have suffered at the hands of others I pray for you. Now that others have spoken up at great cost to themselves we salute you all. You have much to recover from and have lots of pain to uncover in order to heal. May you all be comforted as you live your lives now in hopefully a new and better light.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to zoomama For This Useful Post:
Old 07-03-2012, 12:50 PM

I am so, so sorry for the trauma and pain of your experiences at the hands of people you possibly looked up to, admired, cared about or loved. Your innocence was used against you by the very ones who harmed you... I know first hand how that feels.

What you all have done by coming forward- first and foremost is to prevent any more new victims- we owe each and everyone of you brave men a debt of gratitude for that alone.

What you may not have realized (especially if you were somewhat forced to come forward) is that coming forward will set you free from these pedophiles and their enablers. Their crimes have been laid bare for the world and justice will be exacted upon them because of your bravery.

I want you to know from my own personal experience is that you CAN heal, and there are many, many people who are here to support you through this process- you are NOT ALONE!

I hope you find the help that you need for this journey- a therapist, a support group, friends, families, other survivors- each other! Don't give up... it will get better.

You are in our prayers and although the early stages of recovery may feel excruciating- it does get better... you really will begin to heal and to see things very clearly. Some time, not too far down the road, you will put the shame where it actually belongs- squarely on the shoulders of the abusers and those that supported and enabled them.

God bless and keep you all and may your healing come strongly and swiftly~ Katrina
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Frigga For This Useful Post:
Old 07-03-2012, 08:12 PM
Me - in the old country

You have my most sincere sympathy for what you have gone through. It is so unfair and there was nothing you did to deserve being treated the way you were. I admire your strength in coming forward to shine the light of truth on what happened to you so that other people wouldn't have to suffer what you did. My thoughts and admiration are with you all. Peace.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to my2sense For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2012, 04:35 PM

You have all suffered so much with the abuse heaped upon you. I hope each of you who spoke up know that you are truly courageus. Use that courage to work towards healing some of the pain. I hope you are able to reach out to other victims and pass your courage along to them. Teach them that sometmes the seemingly more difficult route is often the better one to make their lives better/

You all have so many people standing behind you in support. I am one and I pray that your lives wil get better now that you have found your voice.

EDWARD COUNSEL, Maxims
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CarolinaMoon For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2012, 05:00 PM

I posted on the other thread...

would it be possible to change the language from "victims" to "survivors"?

TIA x
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SapphireSteel For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2012, 05:40 PM

It take courage to come forward and it take courage to endure. I cannot imagine the strength to publicly testify against these horrible abusers.

I can tell you from personal experience there is hope, help and a good life through healing. Seek support. I wish you peace.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cmt For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2012, 10:56 PM

Thoughts and prayers from Louisiana! Please know how much admiration I have for all of you for having the courage to speak up and do something about this unfortunate situation. You've helped to bring an end to this injustice and saved others from having to endure the pain. There is no doubt that your nobility and courage will be rewarded with many blessings! May you find peace in your heart, mind and soul and see brighter days soon!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Frenchbeaux For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2012, 11:00 PM
Verified Juanette

I am so proud of and in awe of all of you. You are truly heroes and survivors. I know how hard it is to come forward and tell your truths. I was never able to do it while my uncle was still alive. I wish I had. And you all have inspired me with your courage. May you find peace and goodness from here on.
Old 07-05-2012, 09:16 AM
Justice for all victims!

I posted on the other thread also, but want all of you to know that you remain in my thoughts and prayers! You are loved!
Old 07-07-2012, 12:31 AM

I think you are very brave to have come forward.
Stories like yours are hard to hear, and even harder to live with, I am sure.
Know that you are not alone, and that you are greatly appreciated. You change the world when you set an example. We must not let these monsters continue to act on the evil in their intentions. By sharing your pain, you help prevent others from enduring the same. God Bless You.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 75Scout For This Useful Post: