Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Featured Case Discussion > Caylee Anthony 2 years old

Notices

Caylee Anthony 2 years old Not reported missing for a month after she was last seen.


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 07-02-2012, 05:24 PM
Muzikman's Avatar
Muzikman Muzikman is offline
ROCKIN!
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Orlando
Posts: 2,068
WESH: Caylee's Fund dissolved, Dr. Phil's 600K contribution

Just on WESH, Bob Kealing reported that George & Cindy's charity was dissolved last Friday.

And that Dr. Phil reportedly contributed $600,000 to it!!!! Whoa!!!

And that KC and Cindy have reconciled, without George knowing....

Hmmm....

MM
__________________
www.amazon.com/shops/Grand_Media


"This pretense of ignorance is getting old." - JA
Reply With Quote
The Following 106 Users Say Thank You to Muzikman For This Useful Post:
3doglady, amandab, AngelWings444, archenemy toenail, atthelake, AZlawyer, azmama, A_News_Junkie, beach, believe09, BigMomma, Bree0372, Brooke, byo, CarolinaMoon, charok, Cherry Baby, Chiquita71, ClockWatcher, coco puff, coopzoo, debloree, DEPUTYDAWG, dog.gone.cute, Dymphna, E's mommy, elementary, ExpectingUnicorns, Frigga, Gma Kat, gogrannypop, gramcracker, Gypsy Road, Harmony2, ILikeToBendPages, Insomnia Momma, Intermezzo, Jackson44, JSR, kimpage, Kimster, knt, LadyL, LaLaw2000, Laughing, LawRig, LC446, LCoastMom, Lexiintoronto, LinasK, lisalei321, logicalgirl, Lucylu7, MaryAnn, Melanie, merker, mikeysmommom, miss plum, mitzi, Moggie, montana_16, Mrs G Norris, Ms Esq, my2sense, Mystic, neesaki, nervous_nellie, Noddy, Oakley, OEJ, okiedokietoo, Peazzzer, Peliman, pghbrandi, PMLsmom, QueenD, rotterdam, RR0004, Sailor Bug, SallyLu, Scamperoo, ScubaTwinn, SeekingJana, Shelby1, Sherbie, sleutherontheside, SmoothOperator, Sooner Fan#1, SoSueMe, southernnana, strawberry, TakeNote, TallCoolOne, ThinkTank, tiredofthis, TorisMom003, Trvl4Lyfe, Tulessa, watcher9, wenwe4, wildchild1961, wonders, ynotdivein, Zoe Bogart, zoey, ZsaZsa
  #2  
Old 07-02-2012, 06:14 PM
salvarenga's Avatar
salvarenga salvarenga is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 2,209
'Dr. Phil’ donated $600,000 to Anthony charity, People reports

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/ent...e-reports.html
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 07-02-2012, 07:07 PM
Gnatcatcher Gnatcatcher is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,634
wow.

sick.

can't speak.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 07-02-2012, 07:38 PM
Gnatcatcher Gnatcatcher is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,634
I really don't know much about the ins and outs of Dr. Phil, but I'm hoping against hope that he's got the kind of integrity he preaches about. I think he's got a team of brilliant, funny people that feed him the goodies, the lines that make us laugh and wonder and ponder, but I don't see him going so far as to do what some might think he's done here. I think he could be somewhat of a fool, and he may have been had by a very specifically scam-oriented group of people. The kind of people that walked with their heads held high right smack deliberately into the middle of a jungle full of hungry lions and said "I have no food here", while they secretly had poptarts in their knapsacks. I don't know. This is so confusing and so upsetting, and I hesitate to jump to any conclusions about who did or knew what, without knowing facts, because that's how rumors start, and, shoot, I'm just so upset about all this.

Gosh, I really hate things sometimes. Truly hate.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 07-02-2012, 07:43 PM
BigMomma BigMomma is offline
Former Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Southern California
Posts: 1,070
You don't think they closed up shop and 'left town' because of any possible recriminations over something else that might rear it's ugly head? They might still hold passports. I don't like this, not one bit. Something is definately up. This barrage of info coming one on top of the other for the last 2 weeks or so. I guarantee the Dr P show got their phone lines tied up to beat the band and the emails are being sent fast and furious. I hope every media outlet gets on this toot sweet. Let's rock and roll.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 07-02-2012, 07:46 PM
beach's Avatar
beach beach is offline
Admin
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: the Plains & Jordan-Hare stadium
Posts: 13,664
Hey my friend!!!!






So good to see you!
__________________
Never interrupt your opponent when they are making a mistake.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 07-02-2012, 07:49 PM
Sooner Fan#1's Avatar
Sooner Fan#1 Sooner Fan#1 is offline
Rest in Peace
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: In the State of Denial
Posts: 5,306
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muzikman View Post
Just on WESH, Bob Kealing reported that George & Cindy's charity was dissolved last Friday.

And that Dr. Phil reportedly contributed $600,000 to it!!!! Whoa!!!

And that KC and Cindy have reconciled, without George knowing....

Hmmm....

MM
Muzikman!! You are a sight for sore eyes!
__________________
Founding Member of AFKBPOFPOPL
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 07-02-2012, 07:50 PM
ynotdivein's Avatar
ynotdivein ynotdivein is offline
Retired WS Staff
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: The beautiful roundabout of Context, Veracity, and JUSTICE
Posts: 11,434
MM, you know you've been missed when you are welcomed home with the universal WS greeting of, "Link please?"

So good to see you again!
__________________
You can hold back from the suffering of the world. You have free permission to do so and it is in accordance with your nature.
But perhaps this very holding back is the one suffering you could have avoided.
Franz Kafka

Be not simply good. Be good for something.
HDT
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 07-02-2012, 07:57 PM
beach's Avatar
beach beach is offline
Admin
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: the Plains & Jordan-Hare stadium
Posts: 13,664
Quote:
Originally Posted by ynotdivein View Post
MM, you know you've been missed when you are welcomed home with the universal WS greeting of, "Link please?"

So good to see you again!
I covered for him by moving salvarenga's post with the Orlando Sentinel link.

Maybe WESH will post a video soon.
__________________
Never interrupt your opponent when they are making a mistake.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 07-02-2012, 08:06 PM
eileenhawkeye eileenhawkeye is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 6,761
Quote:
The magazine offers the information in ”The Strange Lonely Life of Casey Anthony.” The article is timed to the first anniversary Thursday of Anthony’s acquittal of murder in the 2008 death of her daughter, Caylee.
It sounds like that was supposed to be the cover story...but People's cover for this week (not out yet) is of Tom and Katie's divorce. Maybe it will be next week's cover, but I'll laugh if Casey got bumped to just being another article in the magazine.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 07-02-2012, 08:16 PM
NavySubMom NavySubMom is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,361
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/ent...e-reports.html

Whoa, I thought it was just going to be speculation that the Dr. Phil $$ went to support Casey, but read Hal's blog above for more info, apparently it DID go to support Casey!!

"Still, Kealing noted that People reports the “Dr. Phil” money has gone to support Casey Anthony."

more info at Hal's blog above, UNBELIEVABLE!! if that is true, I am SPEECHLESS!! I have no other recourse to believe that was the plan all along by the Anthony's, I knew I always THOUGHT that, but to see it in black and white.

The only good thing this might do is FURTHER put back any Casey book/interview because of renewed outrage (at least ** I ** am outraged LOL), and hopefully this info will further TANK Baez's book LOLOL!!

I'm just glad this info from People has been leaked before the warm and fuzzy remembrances the media will be spewing this week, oh, poor Casey, if it is true, and a half a million dollars went to support Casey?? how do these people operate?? I'm truly speechless!!!

IMO, MOO, etc.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 07-02-2012, 08:20 PM
ZsaZsa ZsaZsa is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 8,719
Casey Cindy and George sold Caylee's soul for $600K.
I hope they feel they got a bargain..
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 07-02-2012, 08:24 PM
Intermezzo's Avatar
Intermezzo Intermezzo is online now
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Bytown
Posts: 9,441
HI Muzikman!!!!! so glad to see you posting!!!! Hope you come back soon

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/ent...e-reports.html

Dr Phil donated $600,000
In less than 1 year they had $100,00 left over
The remaining $100,00 was distributed to 3 other foundations

QUESTIONS
1. If Dr Phil donated $600,00...What happened to $500,00 of Foundation funds in less than 1 years time?
2. Did they attempt to amend or change State Laws regarding Grandparents Rights?
3. Which 3 other Foundations received/split the remaining $100,00?


UPDATE
http://ccfcorp.dos.state.fl.us/scrip...s_filing_type=

The Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation is still ACTIVE
Cindy is the Registered Agent and Officer along with George, Lee and others
__________________
----------------------------------------------------



--------------------------------------------------
"There are three kinds of intelligence: one kind understands things for itself, the other appreciates what others can understand, the third understands neither for itself nor through others. This first is excellent, the second good, and the third useless.

--Niccolo Machiavelli"

Last edited by Intermezzo; 07-02-2012 at 08:37 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 07-02-2012, 08:29 PM
eileenhawkeye eileenhawkeye is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 6,761
Quote:
Originally Posted by NavySubMom View Post
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/ent...e-reports.html

Whoa, I thought it was just going to be speculation that the Dr. Phil $$ went to support Casey, but read Hal's blog above for more info, apparently it DID go to support Casey!!

"Still, Kealing noted that People reports the “Dr. Phil” money has gone to support Casey Anthony."

more info at Hal's blog above, UNBELIEVABLE!! if that is true, I am SPEECHLESS!! I have no other recourse to believe that was the plan all along by the Anthony's, I knew I always THOUGHT that, but to see it in black and white.

The only good thing this might do is FURTHER put back any Casey book/interview because of renewed outrage (at least ** I ** am outraged LOL), and hopefully this info will further TANK Baez's book LOLOL!!

I'm just glad this info from People has been leaked before the warm and fuzzy remembrances the media will be spewing this week, oh, poor Casey, if it is true, and a half a million dollars went to support Casey?? how do these people operate?? I'm truly speechless!!!

IMO, MOO, etc.
What makes you think that the media is going to be sympathetic to Casey for the anniversary?
Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to eileenhawkeye For This Useful Post:
  #15  
Old 07-02-2012, 08:30 PM
ZsaZsa ZsaZsa is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 8,719
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intermezzo View Post
HI Muzikman!!!!! so glad to see you posting!!!! Hope you come back soon

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/ent...e-reports.html

Dr Phil donated $600,000
In less than 1 year they had $100,00 left over
The remaining $100,00 was distributed to 3 other foundations

QUESTIONS
1. If Dr Phil donated $600,00...What happened to $500,00 of Foundation funds in less than 1 years time?
2. Did they attempt to amend or change State Laws regarding Grandparents Rights?
3. Which 3 other Foundations received/split the remaining $100,00?
Wonder what they were doing in the Bahamas? Offshore banking?
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 07-02-2012, 08:31 PM
logicalgirl's Avatar
logicalgirl logicalgirl is offline
Peace Hawk
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 16,006
Quote:
Originally Posted by ynotdivein View Post
MM, you know you've been missed when you are welcomed home with the universal WS greeting of, "Link please?"

So good to see you again!
__________________
When there is Justice - there is Peace.
Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to logicalgirl For This Useful Post:
  #17  
Old 07-02-2012, 08:32 PM
SweetT's Avatar
SweetT SweetT is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,075
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZsaZsa View Post
Wonder what they were doing in the Bahamas? Offshore banking?
Spending some of the 600K Thats what. And by the way, I do not buy it that George has no clue about Cindy and Casey making up etc. I am glad he is not partaking of that but he sure hasn't turned down any free money either. ! I would have respected George a lot more if he would have divorced Cindy long ago.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 07-02-2012, 08:32 PM
ZsaZsa ZsaZsa is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 8,719
Quote:
Originally Posted by eileenhawkeye View Post
What makes you think that the media is going to be sympathetic to Casey for the anniversary?
People apparently have her on their cover - The sad lonely life of Casey or something like that!

I'm sure not buying it. I will do my own little protest, every time I'm in line
and I see People magazines, I turn them in so no one can see the headlines.
Same with National Enquirer... doesn't do much but makes me feel one smidgeon better while I'm checking groceries out!
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 07-02-2012, 08:34 PM
ZsaZsa ZsaZsa is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 8,719
Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetT View Post
Spending some of the 600K Thats what. And by the way, I do not buy it that George has no clue about Cindy and Casey making up etc. I am glad he is not partaking of that but he sure hasn't turned down any free money either. ! I would have respected George a lot more if he would have divorced Cindy long ago.
He is living off the blood money too, so he is just as complicit as Cindy..... he knows a percentage of it is keeping Casey in comfort. That is indirectly
condoning all she has done.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 07-02-2012, 08:36 PM
SweetT's Avatar
SweetT SweetT is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,075
Also a side note 600K was from Dr Phil, how much more did they receive? I'm sure it was quite a bit. No wonder they had not been trying to find jobs or anything. They are rich...but as usual from what I've seen of them they blow through money like it is air. Still sickening.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 07-02-2012, 08:38 PM
SweetT's Avatar
SweetT SweetT is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,075
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZsaZsa View Post
He is living off the blood money too, so he is just as complicit as Cindy..... he knows a percentage of it is keeping Casey in comfort. That is indirectly
condoning all she has done.
OH I totally agree which is why I would have respected him if he would have divorced Cindy long ago. Now..well not so much. He is in it for the money, I agree.
Reply With Quote
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to SweetT For This Useful Post:
  #22  
Old 07-02-2012, 08:44 PM
marie-chantal's Avatar
marie-chantal marie-chantal is offline
Language analyst
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 881
I always suspected that Dr. Phil interview with G&C was shady. By shady, I mean that they definitely got paid, and that my suspicions about Casey benefitting from it were true. I will never watch Dr. Phil again. Ever.
__________________
Do you have language questions or letters/documents that you'd like to have examined in order to determine the language background of the writer? I can help!
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 07-02-2012, 08:54 PM
eileenhawkeye eileenhawkeye is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 6,761
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZsaZsa View Post
People apparently have her on their cover - The sad lonely life of Casey or something like that!

I'm sure not buying it. I will do my own little protest, every time I'm in line
and I see People magazines, I turn them in so no one can see the headlines.
Same with National Enquirer... doesn't do much but makes me feel one smidgeon better while I'm checking groceries out!
The cover that's coming out this week is Tom and Katie's divorce.
Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to eileenhawkeye For This Useful Post:
  #24  
Old 07-02-2012, 08:56 PM
NavySubMom NavySubMom is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,361
Quote:
Originally Posted by eileenhawkeye View Post
What makes you think that the media is going to be sympathetic to Casey for the anniversary?
it will depends who is doing the stories/interviews, and who is being interviewed.

Anyone interviewing Jose Baez about his new book might get the sympathy card going, depending on what his book says. Depends on what questions are agreed to before hand. I can see some "reporters"? "coming around" to his side of things, I guess we'll see on his book promotional tour.

Also, look at what Piers Morgan ended up doing with Cheney Mason that night with his "impromptu"? interview, saying Casey seems to be "changing" or "seeing the err of her ways" or something along those lines.

IMO, MOO, etc.
Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to NavySubMom For This Useful Post:
  #25  
Old 07-02-2012, 08:59 PM
NavySubMom NavySubMom is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,361
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZsaZsa View Post
He is living off the blood money too, so he is just as complicit as Cindy..... he knows a percentage of it is keeping Casey in comfort. That is indirectly
condoning all she has done.
but aren't there LAWS about using money donated for Charitable Corporations, that you have to actually use that donated money for the CHARITY?? at least SOME of it??? and NOT use it for whatever you want? Heck, EVERYONE would be doing that kind of thing..... wait, maybe everyone is, who knows? look at BringKidsHome and the Caylee Memorial that was supposed to be down in the swampland at the end of Hopespring Drive, whatever happened to THAT scam??

IMO, MOO, etc.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
WESH report is not verified - per WESH. legallee Haleigh Cummings 3 05-17-2010 06:05 PM
Dr. Phil Thursday, Dec. 18-Are They Caylee's Remains? sweetmop Caylee Anthony 2 years old 21 12-19-2008 08:15 AM


© Copyright Websleuths 1999-2012 New To Site? Need Help?
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:50 AM.

Advertisements

Pre-Order Imperfect Justice: Prosecuting Casey Anthony today!