Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Missing!! > Located Forum Discussion

Notices

Located Forum Discussion Discussion for those who were missing and are now located

Old 07-17-2012, 02:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brank34 View Post
Hopefully in 5yrs the only touchdowns will be in a prison shower with Jerry Sandusky.
OMG thank you for that....its probably the 1st time in days i have laughed so hard...lol
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to snicky069 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-17-2012, 02:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamacita View Post
i agree, the brother said "he just dropped his kid off here"... not "he left my nephew here"...

not like it really matters or anything. but i do think it shows that nate won't be getting any support (financial or otherwise) from his brother!! just the vibe i got...

i'm in a border town in mexico and if he decides to head this way... i'd know him from anywhere. AND the car! i'll be keeping my eye out!

i'm glad they found lynn, but im not holding out much hope that nate will be found alive. i think he'll start to feel the pressure and know that he's done for either way... my guess is he will go into a deep depression if he hasn't already and probably take his own life.

oh and one more thing.. about the FB pic... if that was taken on the 4th of july, he would have still been with the kids... where the heck were they for the hours upon hours that he was sitting there (if it's him). a toddler can't care for himself and who knows if the 13 year old would have been able to care for him either. i would think she would at least be able to say she babysat, if she did.

just my 2cents
its not him...he had missing teeth, salt pepper hair
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to snicky069 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-17-2012, 02:44 PM
Custom User Title goes here

Quote:
Originally Posted by snicky069 View Post
see Dare County is on it...i urge anyone who has never been to their facebook page to check it out....they really work hand in hand with their community & in turn that community gives back...really nice operation they got down there from what i can see

& i know this may sound a lil out there, but something about a Law Officer with 30years experience in same area i believe & a deep southern accent as the Dare County Sheriff has gives me a strange sense of security that justice will be persued to the fullest
I have a lifelong friend of mine who works on the Dare County Sheriff's office, he's a school resource officer now, but did work in patrol for many years prior to this past one when he switched to the SRO. He has always spoken very highly of the Dare County office. He worked for two other local counties Sheriff departments before switching to Dare & I've never heard him speak a bad word about them. That's a big change from those other two offices he worked at.

I share your sense of security
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to AnonymousD For This Useful Post:
Old 07-17-2012, 02:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonymousD View Post
I have a lifelong friend of mine who works on the Dare County Sheriff's office, he's a school resource officer now, but did work in patrol for many years prior to this past one when he switched to the SRO. He has always spoken very highly of the Dare County office. He worked for two other local counties Sheriff departments before switching to Dare & I've never heard him speak a bad word about them. That's a big change from those other two offices he worked at.

I share your sense of security
i went thru their facebook page & i can believe he does...that's a class operation goin on there...& one last note on the Sheriff, his name is J.D....i feel good about the prospects of this turning into justice for Lynn with him at the helm...he definitely strikes me as an honorable man
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to snicky069 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-17-2012, 02:53 PM

Quote:
OMG thank you for that....its probably the 1st time in days i have laughed so hard...lol
Your welcome...........actually it might be to cruel for Sandusky. In all seriousness I can't believe he hasn't been spotted. I got a ticket for not getting my sticker for my license a day late because of police cars having license plate scanners. I feel sick for what Ciara is going through I know how much she depended on Lynn.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to brank34 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-17-2012, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brank34 View Post
Your welcome...........actually it might be to cruel for Sandusky. In all seriousness I can't believe he hasn't been spotted. I got a ticket for not getting my sticker for my license a day late because of police cars having license plate scanners. I feel sick for what Ciara is going through I know how much she depended on Lynn.
agreed...nothing will ever replace their mother...you know sometimes i hear the words used "well, at least he didn't harm the kids"..& while true he didn't do those things to them (can't even say it), he did flip their lives upside down & took a mother who loved them so much away for ever...its already a tragedy no matter how the rest of it plays out
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to snicky069 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-17-2012, 03:04 PM

Does anybody know where the presser is going to be streaming live?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to belladonna For This Useful Post:
Old 07-17-2012, 03:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by belladonna View Post
Does anybody know where the presser is going to be streaming live?
i wish....to the poster whos friend works there, does Dare County usually do that?...stream press conferences?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to snicky069 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-17-2012, 03:15 PM

I sent a PM to mj23 asking where in Florida Nate had lived.

I thought of something else to ask:

my23. if you have an opportunity, please express to his family the prayers & concern from many readers here & countless others who have followed this case & hold no blame or ill-will toward them. They have exhibited integrity & grace in an impossible situation. ( click thanks if you agree)

Last edited by noZme; 07-17-2012 at 03:58 PM.
Old 07-17-2012, 03:23 PM

I can't remember if I saw this article posted here yet:

Family And Friends Pay Tribute To Lynn Jackenheimer

http://www.wmfd.com/local-news/single.asp?story=51276

Quote:
But before they left Hatteras Island, Jackenheimer's friends and family members met at the site where her body was found.
The contingent placed purple ribbons and balloons in the area that signify domestic violence in her remembrance.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=195327
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to cocomod For This Useful Post:
Old 07-17-2012, 03:26 PM

Quote:
please spread this everywhere...thank you

Bumping this up...

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to cocomod For This Useful Post:
Old 07-17-2012, 03:36 PM

Does Nate have any tattoos?

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cocomod For This Useful Post:
Old 07-17-2012, 03:38 PM

Wavy.com is streaming live presser
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to belladonna For This Useful Post:
Old 07-17-2012, 03:40 PM

Quote:
Wavy.com is streaming live presser
guess i missed it... did anyone see it?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to belladonna For This Useful Post:
Old 07-17-2012, 03:43 PM

headlines on wavy.com says she was stabbed & strangled....OMG...how awful!! (
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to belladonna For This Useful Post:
Old 07-17-2012, 03:47 PM

Quote:
headlines on wavy.com says she was stabbed & strangled....OMG...how awful!! (
Both methods are up close and personal. Sounds like a rage killing. MOO
Old 07-17-2012, 04:00 PM

Quote:
i wish....to the poster whos friend works there, does Dare County usually do that?...stream press conferences?
I'm sorry I had to slip out, snicky. It was my lunch time.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AnonymousD For This Useful Post:
Old 07-17-2012, 04:02 PM

http://www.wavy.com/dpp/news/local_n...n-jackenheimer

Quote:
The warrant for Nathan Summerfield has been entered into NCIC, the national crime database, and he is listed nationally as a wanted person for this charge. The US Marshals Office, Eastern District of North Carolina, has been notified and they are assisting the US Marshals Office in Ohio and the Ashland County Sheriff’s Office in locating Nathan Summerfield,” said Sheriff J.D. "Doug" Doughtie during a Tuesday afternoon news conference.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to AnonymousD For This Useful Post:
Old 07-17-2012, 04:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocomod View Post
Does Nate have any tattoos?
i do not believe so...have 2 people that say "not that they remember" but no definitive "no"
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to snicky069 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-17-2012, 04:09 PM

Quote:
I'm sorry I had to slip out, snicky. It was my lunch time.
dont be sorry...you gotta eat

its ok i found it on wavy.com
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to snicky069 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-17-2012, 04:12 PM

Quote:
7/17/12
From Captain W. Charles Nieman

Statement from Sheriff J. D. “Doug” Doughtie follows;

“First, I would like to thank the members of the press for coming and for all of your patience in dealing with this tragedy for the family of Lynn Jackenheimer.

The reason for this press conference is to try and keep everyone up to date on the information that we have regarding the details of this case.

The Medical Examiners Office in Greenville, NC has finished the autopsy and has ruled the cause of death as strangulation and stab wounds.

As you all are aware, the identification of Lynn Jackenheimer was made yesterday by the Medical Examiners Office.

Warrants were obtained by the Dare County Sheriff’s Office for the arrest of Nathan J. Summerfield, 27 years old, of Ashland, Ohio, for First Degree Murder.

The warrant for Nathan Summerfield has been entered into NCIC, the national crime database, and he is listed nationally as a wanted person for this charge. The US Marshals Office, Eastern District of North Carolina, has been notified and they are assisting the US Marshals Office in Ohio and the Ashland County Sheriff’s Office in locating Nathan Summerfield.”

The Sheriff took a few brief questions before the press conference adjourned.

As always, thank you all for your continued assistance and we will be sure to update you as further information becomes available.
https://www.facebook.com/darecountysheriff
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to AnonymousD For This Useful Post:
Old 07-17-2012, 04:15 PM

Quote:
Thank you for posting the presser....
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to belladonna For This Useful Post:
Old 07-17-2012, 04:42 PM

How sad! Not only did he strangle her, he stabbed her. Then he put her body in a trash bag and dumped the mother of his kid like trash on the side of the road. It makes me cry just to think about it.

I live around Mansfield.....and some of the rumors on the support facebook pages have said that ns's car was found at mochian. I don't know how true it is and no news reports have came out about it....but mochian is a huge area.
it would be pretty easy to hide in mochian. Lots of places to park.

When he dropped the kids off and called his brother....he had to know he only had a short amount of time to escape to wherever. Maybe he knew his brother would call the police????? There are so many hidden places around here. Dirt roads, lakes, quarries, and cornfields. Plenty of small Amish towns and communities, and plenty of rental cabins. Lots of hunting lands open to the public. Lots of ponds.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to rollinginit For This Useful Post:
Old 07-17-2012, 04:47 PM

Oh my! Lynn, I am so sorry that you had to suffer at the hands of someone that you once loved.

Nathan - GIVE YOURSELF UP!!! Stop the selfish / self-serving acts; and turn yourself in. You owe that much to your family, your friends, and mostly to Lynn, Lynn's family, and Lynn's friends. You know that she did not deserve to die by your hand. For heaven sakes, stop the pain and turn yourself in, admit what you did, and take your punishment like a man!!

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cocomod For This Useful Post:
Old 07-17-2012, 04:51 PM

Im not sure exactly where he lived in Florida unfortunately.

As for stabbing her and straggling her . That changes how i pictured what had happened that night in my head completely.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mj23 For This Useful Post: