Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Featured Case Discussion > JonBenet Ramsey

Notices

JonBenet Ramsey What really happened to 6 year old JonBenet? Someone is getting away with murder. All information posted on this site is gained through published documentation on this case. It is strictly opinion only.

Old 07-18-2012, 01:38 PM
WS Admin Mgr Co-Owner

Location: I have survived all the slings and arrows and live in a house filled with Love.
James Kolar's New Book Will Blow the Lid off the JonBenet Ramsey Investigation

James Kolar is one of the few people to have seen ALL the evidence in the case. He is a former lead investigator, brought on to Mary Lacy's team, to investigate EVERYTHING about the JonBenet Ramsey case.

He couldn't remain silent any longer. And former D.A. Mary Lacy is not happy about it at all. Read this article on The Daily Beast.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...ey-murder.html

Kolar's new book, A Foreign Faction Who Really Kidnapped JonBenet Ramsey, is available on Amazon and Barnes and Nobel.

I have read an advanced copy and I can honestly say you will be shocked.

Kolar is going to be a guest on Websleuths Radio tonight. 9 PM Eastern.

Here is the link to the show. http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websleu...bsleuths-radio

THERE ARE NOW TWO TRUE CRIME RADIO SHOWS! LISTEN EVERY THURSDAY TO THE iHEARTRADIO.COM CLICK HERE TO LISTEN LIVE EVERY THURSDAY 8 PM EASTERN

FOR PAST IHEART SHOWS CLICK HERE

FOR THE BLOGTALK.COM TRUE CRIME SHOWS CLICK HERE THEN SCROLL DOWN

Join Websleuths on Twitter

Follow websleuths on Twitter

And Face Book of course
 | 

************************************************** **************************************

Tricia Griffith
tgrif@xmission.com
6300 N. Sage Wood Drive
Suite H # 214
Park City UT

Last edited by Tricia; 07-18-2012 at 03:11 PM.
Old 07-18-2012, 02:04 PM

Will this be on the news?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Maureen92 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2012, 02:20 PM

Kolar's new book, A Foreign Faction Who Really Killed JonBenet Ramsey, is available on Amazon and Barnes and Nobel.

kolar uses "kidnapped" not "killed"

what the massei motivation report against knox and sollectio really shows:

The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to redheadedgal For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2012, 02:22 PM

I thought that book came out last month?
The Following User Says Thank You to Noodles For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2012, 02:22 PM
Bufo americanus

Quote:
Originally Posted by redheadedgal View Post
Kolar's new book, A Foreign Faction Who Really Killed JonBenet Ramsey, is available on Amazon and Barnes and Nobel.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tadpole12 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2012, 02:26 PM
absit invidia

Another investigator making money off JBR

I hate to state the obvious, but IF the case info would " blow the case apart" then the case would BE blown wide open.
I read Steve Thomas's book years ago. I think he cared about JfJBR at one time, then he " moved on".

I truly fail to see what could be revealed by a former investigator in an ongoing murder case that we don't already know... He can't compromise the case integrity ( if there is any left).
Maybe I'm wrong, and maybe this is one of those " totally awesome" things, but it's not for me.

In over 15 years now, I've had extreme distaste for ANYONE making money off a dead child. " Dancing on her grave" is the term we used to use for those who profit personally from her murder.
JMO.
I am " Social Media" phobic BY CHOICE. I do not read personal blogs, I do not have, nor will I follow, any Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, MySpace accounts or any other like network. I do NOT Google or otherwise seek info regarding people related to victims. I do not STALK families of victims, so don't tell me to "Google" a blog or another site.
UNLESS A LINK IS POSTED, MY POSTS REFLECT MY OPINION ONLY.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to SeekingJana For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2012, 02:27 PM

According to Amazon, the book is already in paperback (currently not available) and has been out over a month.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Noodles For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2012, 02:28 PM
absit invidia

^^ Wow, now that's a blockbuster!!
I am " Social Media" phobic BY CHOICE. I do not read personal blogs, I do not have, nor will I follow, any Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, MySpace accounts or any other like network. I do NOT Google or otherwise seek info regarding people related to victims. I do not STALK families of victims, so don't tell me to "Google" a blog or another site.
UNLESS A LINK IS POSTED, MY POSTS REFLECT MY OPINION ONLY.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SeekingJana For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2012, 02:37 PM

The Bombshell in this article is that DNA on the murder weapon matches the other DNA. It has become obvious now that someone unknown killed JBR assuming Mr. Kolar's privy to matching DNA on the murder weapon.
The discovery of additional matching DNA in the JonBenet Ramsey murder case is important information that raises more questions in the search for JonBenet's killer. The BPD concurs with the Boulder District Attorney's Office that this is a significant finding. The PD has continued to look diligently for the source of the foreign DNA, and to date, we have compared DNA samples taken from more than 200 people. Finding the source of the DNA is key to helping us determine who killed JonBenet
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Roy23 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2012, 02:43 PM
WS Admin Mgr Co-Owner

Location: I have survived all the slings and arrows and live in a house filled with Love.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noodles View Post
I thought that book came out last month?
And that was the problem.

The book was not supposed to come out.

In a nutshell Kolar is self published. Being self published he had to send the book out to the on-line sellers about 6 weeks BEFORE it was supposed to be available. To give them time to get it up on the sites. Makes sense right?

Well, all of a sudden shortly after Kolar sends out the info it appears on Amazon. I am guessing someone saw the content of this book and pushed it to the front of the line. Trouble is no one knew it.

He had no idea it was up until someone else told him.

For many reasons the announcement couldn't happen until today.

As far as people thinking this was a 7 month "tease" please do not believe that for one second.

I begged Kolar to let me say SOMETHING to everyone so we would have something to look forward to. There would not have been word one out there until today had I not annoyed him enough to let me give out something.

The book was supposed to be out much earlier but due to many variables it just wasn't.

As you can imagine getting ready for this book in a legal sense must have been a nightmare.

Kolar used all his own money. It is highly doubtful he will make his money back.

This book is not about making money or publicity. It is about a horrible injustice inflicted JonBenet, on the people of Boulder and around the world.

It took one man to use his own money to finally reveal the truth.

THERE ARE NOW TWO TRUE CRIME RADIO SHOWS! LISTEN EVERY THURSDAY TO THE iHEARTRADIO.COM CLICK HERE TO LISTEN LIVE EVERY THURSDAY 8 PM EASTERN

And Face Book of course
 | 

************************************************** **************************************

Tricia Griffith
tgrif@xmission.com
6300 N. Sage Wood Drive
Suite H # 214
Park City UT
Old 07-18-2012, 02:44 PM
WS Admin Mgr Co-Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy23 View Post
The Bombshell in this article is that DNA on the murder weapon matches the other DNA. It has become obvious now that someone unknown killed JBR assuming Mr. Kolar's privy to matching DNA on the murder weapon.
Read the book. The DNA is a red herring and means NOTHING. NOTHING.

And Face Book of course
 | 

Tricia Griffith
tgrif@xmission.com
6300 N. Sage Wood Drive
Suite H # 214
Park City UT
Old 07-18-2012, 02:47 PM
WS Admin Mgr Co-Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeekingJana View Post
I hate to state the obvious, but IF the case info would " blow the case apart" then the case would BE blown wide open.
I read Steve Thomas's book years ago. I think he cared about JfJBR at one time, then he " moved on".

I truly fail to see what could be revealed by a former investigator in an ongoing murder case that we don't already know... He can't compromise the case integrity ( if there is any left).
Maybe I'm wrong, and maybe this is one of those " totally awesome" things, but it's not for me.

In over 15 years now, I've had extreme distaste for ANYONE making money off a dead child. " Dancing on her grave" is the term we used to use for those who profit personally from her murder.
JMO.
Kolar used his own money to publish this book, to hire lawyers, to do everything. He will not make his money back.

Plus there is the very real possibility he will be sued which will cost him a lot. Although you can't win a lawsuit when someone is telling the truth. Doesn't mean it won't stop a lawsuit. Just can't win it.

Listen to my show tonight and you will hear a man of integrity and honesty

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websleu...bsleuths-radio

And Face Book of course
 | 

Tricia Griffith
tgrif@xmission.com
6300 N. Sage Wood Drive
Suite H # 214
Park City UT
Old 07-18-2012, 02:48 PM
WS Admin Mgr Co-Owner

By "blow the lid off the investigation" I don't mean there will be an arrest. I just mean everything that Lacy and others have been telling us is just not right.

There will never be an arrest in this case but the truth still needs to come out.

And Face Book of course
 | 

Tricia Griffith
tgrif@xmission.com
6300 N. Sage Wood Drive
Suite H # 214
Park City UT
Old 07-18-2012, 02:49 PM

The fascinating thing to me is the video of the basement. For years we have seen the picture of the basement window standing open. With the video, it almost makes it seem even more real. Tricia, will he talk tonight about what toy he thinks caused the marks and does he know who it belongs to?
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to mountvernoncc For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2012, 02:50 PM

Thanks for the explanation, Tricia.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Noodles For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2012, 02:52 PM
Bufo americanus

Foreign Faction Who really Kidnapped JonBenet?
ventus publishing:
http://ventuspublishing.com/

James Kolar bio, meet the author:
http://ventuspublishing.com/meet-author

Last edited by Tricia; 07-18-2012 at 03:21 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tadpole12 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2012, 03:04 PM

Quote:

It did not say that the DNA matched. It said "He discusses other DNA evidence found at the crime scene, including on the murder weapon, a garrote made from cord and used to strangle her".

This is how the confusion starts, by misrepresenting words and facts. It never says in the article that the DNA matched Roy. Why are saying that it did?
Old 07-18-2012, 03:07 PM
"It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to respond; that was rhetorical."

Bummer. No kindle version. Can't remember the last time I held an actual book! LOL
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to justbeachy For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2012, 03:09 PM
WS Admin Mgr Co-Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by redheadedgal View Post

Thank you. I'm just exhausted and didn't realize I wrote that. I have corrected it. thank you.

And Face Book of course
 | 

Tricia Griffith
tgrif@xmission.com
6300 N. Sage Wood Drive
Suite H # 214
Park City UT
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tricia For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2012, 04:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agatha_C View Post
It did not say that the DNA matched. It said "He discusses other DNA evidence found at the crime scene, including on the murder weapon, a garrote made from cord and used to strangle her".

This is how the confusion starts, by misrepresenting words and facts. It never says in the article that the DNA matched Roy. Why are saying that it did?
You are right it doesn't say a match. I apologize for that misinformation.
The discovery of additional matching DNA in the JonBenet Ramsey murder case is important information that raises more questions in the search for JonBenet's killer. The BPD concurs with the Boulder District Attorney's Office that this is a significant finding. The PD has continued to look diligently for the source of the foreign DNA, and to date, we have compared DNA samples taken from more than 200 people. Finding the source of the DNA is key to helping us determine who killed JonBenet
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Roy23 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2012, 04:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricia View Post
Read the book. The DNA is a red herring and means NOTHING. NOTHING.
I got to know more before I buy the book. I don't support people who try and profit from the death of a child. I read your response about him losing money on this but I have to be sure first. It makes me feel better you believe in him but it doesn't help he was dismissed by Stan Garnett and Mark Beckner.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Roy23 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2012, 04:10 PM

Quote:
I got to know more before I buy the book. I don't support people who try and profit from the death of a child. I read your response about him losing money on this but I have to be sure first. It makes me feel better you believe in him but it doesn't help he was dismissed by Stan Garnett and Mark Beckner.
Roy, would it help you to know that if you go back and find history about when he first started investigating the case that he was looking at new leads, and stated that most tips/info seemed to point to an intruder?

http://missing87975.yuku.com/topic/3...-RAMSEY?page=2

"...Kolar is new to the investigation, bringing some 30-years of law enforcement experience. He said he has a fresh perspective. "I'm going into it with an open mind and trying to look at it objectively," Kolar said. "From my perspective, some of the things that have been forwarded to us look worthwhile and should be followed up."

Since taking over five months ago, Kolar has followed up on five new leads.

"This came in the mail today, it's a cassette tape," Kolar said.

He said new tips come in every week. "A couple weeks ago, I received a similar package that contained a handwritten letter as well as a small loom used to make oven mitts with," Kolar said.

Most of the tips point to an intruder he said. He would not say whether the Ramsey Parents are still under the umbrella of suspicion.

"Is there a point you would like to sit down and talk to John and Patsy again formally if not informally," CBS4 asked.

"Sure, and I've made that offer to provide a briefing to the family," Kolar answered.

....It consumes Kolar that the killer is still out there.

"That's why I put in extra time, take material home and read it at night," Kolar said.

Kolar runs the DNA retrieved from JonBenet's underwear through a national database every single week.

He holds out hope against all odds.

"Could be a lead that comes in tomorrow, could be something that's already there," Kolar said. "It's a heavy responsibility. I think, I hope I can do it justice."

Kolar is the chief investigator for the Boulder district attorney. He has a full slate of court cases. That's why he ends up taking the Ramsey investigation material home with him.

Kolar worked for the Boulder Police Department for 17 years.

He left the department in 1993, before JonBenet Ramsey was killed. He became the police chief in Telluride.

Kolar returned to Boulder last year"...

Last edited by Whaleshark; 07-18-2012 at 04:22 PM.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Whaleshark For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2012, 04:11 PM
Former Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricia View Post
By "blow the lid off the investigation" I don't mean there will be an arrest. I just mean everything that Lacy and others have been telling us is just not right.

There will never be an arrest in this case but the truth still needs to come out.
Tricia;

Do you really think not?

Is it because there are too many people with connections who would never allow it, or maybe because whatever concrete evidence there was has been "disappeared"?

I am going to order the book today, but I just wondered about the arrest thing.

Thanks!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FrayedKnot For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2012, 04:20 PM

If a man takes his life savings & writes a book that he knows there is a chance to be sued-tells me he is not out to make a buck-but to get the truth out there!!A lot of people read Steve T's book & LS's books-I did not think ST was trying to make a buck-he was trying to tell JonBenet's story!! LS is a different story!!Also-We would not know the information we know about JB's death if people like ST & JK did not write their books-jmo
Old 07-18-2012, 04:21 PM
WS Admin Mgr Co-Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrayedKnot View Post
Tricia;

Do you really think not?

Is it because there are too many people with connections who would never allow it, or maybe because whatever concrete evidence there was has been "disappeared"?

I am going to order the book today, but I just wondered about the arrest thing.

Thanks!
It is too convoluted to ever get a conviction. Way too much crap for lack of a better word is associated with this case. It would be a bogged down mess with nothing but experts on both sides arguing.

The fact that a former D.A. "exonerated" the Ramseys ( have you ever heard of a D.A. exonerating persons without the consent of the police?) would make a trial almost impossible.

I would love to see an investigation into the D.A's office. That is something that needs to be done in my opinion after reading this book.

Don't forget to watch the video that's in the article on the Daily Beast.

It shows the cob web and why an intruder could not have come through that window.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...ey-murder.html

We are owed the truth. Since the Ramseys pointed their fingers at innocent people in the past we are owed the truth by them.

A lot of the truth is in Jim Kolar's book.

And Face Book of course
 | 

Tricia Griffith
tgrif@xmission.com
6300 N. Sage Wood Drive
Suite H # 214
Park City UT