Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Current Events > Citizens Against Pedophiles Early Release (CAPER)

Notices

Citizens Against Pedophiles Early Release (CAPER) HELP US KEEP PEDOPHILES BEHIND BARS! NO EARLY PAROLE FOR PEDOPHILES.

Old 07-28-2012, 10:50 PM

Dwayne Lee Wood

IMO this is the next one we should try to work on.

http://www.rrleader.com/main.asp?Sec...78&TM=14678.03

Quote:
According to Bradley, in May 1992, a mother of a 3-year-old female child took her to the hospital in Round Rock for treatment of some seizures. During the medical examination, the doctor found evidence of sexual abuse.
Quote:
Any citizen may protest Wood's parole by writing to the Parole Board at TDCJ, Parole Division - NTO Desk, 8712 Shoal Creek Blvd., Austin, Texas 78757. Letters must include a reference to his name and TDCJ-ID No. 00635582.
There is a sacredness in tears. They are not the mark of weakness, but of power. They speak more eloquently than ten thousand tongues. They are messengers of overwhelming grief.. and unspeakable love. --Washington Irving
Old 07-28-2012, 10:52 PM

http://www.kxan.com/dpp/news/local/w...-up-for-parole

Quote:
The abuse was discovered in May 1992 when the girl's mother took her to a Round Rock hospital for treatment of some seizures. During the examination, doctors found evidence of sexual abuse and the child told the doctor what "Mickey" had done to her. "Mickey" was identified as an adult male who was providing babysitting for her three small children in exchange for money and living in her home for free.
There is a sacredness in tears. They are not the mark of weakness, but of power. They speak more eloquently than ten thousand tongues. They are messengers of overwhelming grief.. and unspeakable love. --Washington Irving
The Following User Says Thank You to Roxye For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2012, 06:26 PM

When is his parole hearing?
My posts are strictly MY opinion under circumstances when many points of view need to be considered. I apologize in advance to anyone whose potential involvement is contemplated in error, or who may be offended because I do not see eye to eye with them on all matters related to this case. I hope our differences can be set aside as we unite in the search for this child. Your opinions and insights are just as valuable as mine.

Make a difference. Read my story in the CAPER - Citizens Against Pedophile's Early Release Forum
The Following User Says Thank You to LisaB For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2012, 09:29 PM

The articles and information I have are from March of this year. I have yet to find anything with a specific date to his exact parole date. I will make some phone calls tomorrow to see if I can find out for sure.
Old 08-01-2012, 04:45 PM

After speaking with a nice lady at the Parole board, I was regrettably informed that it is too late to do a write in campaign.

I am sorry I didn't check into it more thoroughly before I posted this.

She said it would be between 2 weeks and a month before the decision is released.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Roxye For This Useful Post:
Old 09-26-2012, 12:17 PM
WS Administrator

Have we heard what the decision was, yet? This is certainly the type of predator that should NOT be released.

Salem
Old 09-26-2012, 12:26 PM
WS Administrator

I sent an email to the paper asking if there was ever any follow up, as follows:

In March of this year, your paper ran this story: http://rrleader.com/main.asp?Section...78&TM=49672.36
About Dwayne Lee Wood being up for parole. Was a follow up to the story ever done? Was Dwayne Lee Wood released or was the DA’s protest sufficient to keep him behind bars?
Thanks so much for any info you can provide.
Salem
Old 09-30-2012, 11:05 PM

I haven't heard anything back yet. Calls to the parole board got no results either. They said the information would be released when a decision was made, that was a week ago.

This guy scares me.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Roxye For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2012, 03:06 PM
WS Administrator

I received nothing from the reporter/paper either. Maybe no decision yet? How long does it take to say NO!

Salem
Old 10-27-2012, 02:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxye View Post
After speaking with a nice lady at the Parole board, I was regrettably informed that it is too late to do a write in campaign.

I am sorry I didn't check into it more thoroughly before I posted this.

She said it would be between 2 weeks and a month before the decision is released.
Well, it is way past 2 weeks to a month for the decision. Checking prison records today, he's still there:

http://www.texastribune.org/library/...ee-wood/62724/

"The further we (as the human race) grow away from the natural world, the quieter the natural world becomes and the more pathological we become as a culture."........Bernie Krause

George Washington wrote on October 20, 1792;
"Of all the animosities which have existed among mankind, those which are caused by difference of sentiments in religion appear to be the most inveterate and distressing, and ought most to be deprecated. I was in hopes that the enlightened
and liberal policy, which has marked the present age, would at least have reconciled Christians of every denomination so far that we should never again see the religious disputes carried to such a pitch as to endanger the peace of society."
The Following User Says Thank You to Reader For This Useful Post: