Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Missing!! > Missing but not forgotten Discussion > 1990's Missing

Notices

1990's Missing Persons missing from the 1990's

Old 01-18-2005, 10:24 PM
Former Member

OH - Angela Holsinger, 30, Portsmouth, 2 June 1998

Last Name: Holsinger
First Name: Angela
Middle: Kay
Age at Time of Disapperance: 30
From City/State: Portsmouth, OH

Circumstances of Disappearance: Angela was last seen in the vicinity of the 1200 block of 9th St., in Portsmouth, OH leaving her residence with a male individual who is a suspect in her disappearance and homicide. Angela's sister, Tina Holsinger, was also found murdered in July 1995. Angela's body has not been recovered. Angela had a tattoo of the name "Rob" on her left shoulder and noticeable overbite.

Investigative Agency: Portsmouth Police Department
Phone: (740) 353-4101

Website for Angela:
http://www.freewebs.com/chrystalnewman

Profile on NCMA:
http://www.theyaremissed.org/ncma/ga...hp?A200301653W

Photo of Angela:
http://www.angelsmissing.com/forum/i...pe=post&id=438
Old 01-19-2005, 02:41 PM
"Never compromise yourself. You're all you've got." Janis Joplin

Prayers for this family!!!!
Old 11-25-2005, 04:14 AM

Thank You!

Thank You so very much it is so nicr\ eto know that we have prayers and that there are people out there that care.
Old 11-26-2005, 02:44 PM
A diamond in process

This is especiallly scary to me, as my daughter is attending college in this town.
I hate it that these disappearances don't get more media attention! I live within 70 miles of where this woman disappeared, and I had never heard of her until I saw this thread! Why will they not pay more attention! More publicity means more chances of finding out what happened to them! Now I am going to have to go back and look for info about her.
My sympathies to the family. It has to be so hard to have someone who is missing, such a tangle of emotions. And I know they are still looking for some resolution. I am so sorry.

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight
Old 11-26-2005, 04:18 PM
A diamond in process

I wonder if the link Babydust left in the National Contacts in the missing spotlight forum, might not be appropriate here?
http://www.solvemycase.com/case/?q=home

I left the info on the website for Angela.

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight
Old 02-07-2006, 08:55 PM

Thank You!

Thank you all for all your prayers and thoughts we have gotten no further with anything I am having a hard time trying to do all this myself. I can only do soo much with 4 kids and a husband...etc.... I just get agrevated at times....But I do appreciate all you for your kind words thoughts and prayers.
Old 08-03-2010, 03:11 PM
Kind words do not cost much

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/...er_angela.html

Angela is still missing. She is presumed deceased (I read that elsewhere on the internet).
Old 06-28-2011, 02:16 AM

Who is the named suspect?