Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Missing!! > Located Forum Discussion

Notices

Located Forum Discussion Discussion for those who were missing and are now located


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #401  
Old 10-17-2012, 06:31 PM
NC Analyzer's Avatar
NC Analyzer NC Analyzer is offline
Verified Professional - Child Protective Services
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 1,564
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishbone View Post
In the garage with the doors closed people just didn't drop by to see what was going on. Most of them were busy in their own garage. It was not a rare thing in my neighborhood. I still hear power tools once in awhile even tho most of us are getting on in years. The word "odd" was just my choice of words, nothing personal.
Well, I guess I live in a neighbor friendly subdivision, LOL! Open door or closed door, the men flock to that sound!

And like I said, my original intention was to point out that power tools are not necessary to dismember a body.
__________________
Just My Opinion

They that are fated to be fools, have one consolation, that they are fated also to be ignorant of it. --NORMAN MACDONALD
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NC Analyzer For This Useful Post:
  #402  
Old 10-17-2012, 06:35 PM
Wishbone's Avatar
Wishbone Wishbone is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,534
Quote:
Originally Posted by NC Analyzer View Post
Well, I guess I live in a neighbor friendly subdivision, LOL! Open door or closed door, the men flock to that sound!

And like I said, my original intention was to point out that power tools are not necessary to dismember a body.

And I agreed with that.
__________________
As for presumption of innocence until proven guilty….
Since I am not a member of a jury and this is only a discussion board I do not have to abide by the rules of the court in order to express an opinion. If we were to assume that all defendants on this board were innocent, then there really wouldn't be much to discuss.
  #403  
Old 10-17-2012, 06:35 PM
GrainneDhu GrainneDhu is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 5,159
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jersey*Girl View Post
Found something interesting, it makes me wonder if a serial killer changed his MO to gain the attention of authorities, kind of like a taunt to say Ahhh hahhh, still alive, catch me if ya can, later cop. Could the killer of Jessica be an old serial killer that's still at large, maybe that he changed his MO bc he's old so its easier for him to kill a young girl rather than an older female? Could a serial killer have seen this article and decided to have a thrill kill to taunt investigators? How ironic that Jessica is kidnapped & killed a month after this article is printed.

http://www.denverpost.com/serialkill...treets-from-75

Serial killers worked Denver streets from '75 to '95, police say
POSTED: 09/02/2012 12:01:00 AM MDT
UPDATED: 09/04/2012 09:51:24 AM MDT
By Kirk Mitchell
The Denver Post


Snipped:
Between 1975 and 1995, dozens of young women were snatched off Denver-area streets, killed and dumped along rural roads, a crime spree that includes 38 unsolved murders that cold-case detectives believe may have been victims of a serial killer — or killers.

Snipped:
The work is driven by a simple belief: that as many as a half-dozen serial killers stalked Denver-area streets for more than two decades.

Snipped:
"Sexual assault, strangulation and a desire to shock police were elements that drove the killer," said Marv Brandt, a cold-case investigator for the Arapahoe County Sheriff's Office. "That person might be 60, still capable of finding more victims."
Makes me wonder if the perp, as he grows older, may not feel as strong as he did when he was younger and has switched to younger victims.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to GrainneDhu For This Useful Post:
  #404  
Old 10-17-2012, 06:36 PM
Etilema's Avatar
Etilema Etilema is offline
Being kind to the cruel results in being cruel to the kind.
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 2,008
Quote:
Originally Posted by otto View Post
Warning ... somewhat graphic

Without going into detail, it was only by looking that the images posted here yesterday that I came to understand the crime better. I initially thought that this crime was carried out at the location where the body was found. I no longer believe that. I also now find it easier to understand the police statement that someone in the area is responsible. It's my opinion that Jessica was taken to a building (shop, garage, home, etc.). I think that one of these locations is where she was assaulted and murdered. I suspect that she was transported to the culvert area late Friday night/early Saturday morning. I think that someone was using power tools late Friday night ... and anyone that heard this should take note ... it's not a normal time to be using power tools ... like a skill saw. Much as I did not want to see the images, after they were posted, I used them to better understand the crime scene.


jmo
BBM

I think it is an excellent deduction that if she appeared to have been dismembered by means of power tools LE would be more likely to suspect someone local. Very interesting point, IMO.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Etilema For This Useful Post:
  #405  
Old 10-17-2012, 06:38 PM
KathrynL's Avatar
KathrynL KathrynL is online now
<--dogs & cats living together
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Colorado
Posts: 1,118
7NEWS DenverChannel ‏@DenverChannel

A 15-year-old Loveland girl says a man dressed in black grabbed her as she was jogging Wednesday morning, but ... http://tinyurl.com/c6jcpud
Expand

Reply
Retweet
Favorite
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to KathrynL For This Useful Post:
  #406  
Old 10-17-2012, 06:44 PM
Theforeigner's Avatar
Theforeigner Theforeigner is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Denmark
Posts: 1,152
YES...TODAY IT DOES SEEM EVEN MORE PROBABLE THAT A MESSAGE, TO THE KILLER, WAS SECRETLY INCLUDED INTO THE JESSICA RIDGEWAY LIVESTREAM MEMORIAL VIDEO!!!


Yesterday after watching the JR's Public memorial SERVICE I posted this:

http://denver.cbslocal.com/video/785...dgeway-part-1/ (Jerrica Ridgeway Public Memorial video's part 1 part 2 and part 3.)

Thread: # 11 page: 34 post # 847

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...+maybe&page=34

WAS THERE A MESSAGE TO THE KILLER IN THE 1ST LIVESTREAM MEMORIAL VIDEO ???

In the very beginning of the memorial, the very first video with pictues of jessica w/music, few second into it, a very short wired sequens occured, it lasted ca 2-3 seconds, it was maybe about 10 pictures, like blitzing, you could NOT see, at all, what the pictures were!!!

I belive it was some kind of message to the killer.

I hope it is there when it is put out on youtube, then we can try to run it in slowmotion and see what it was.


And then when denver.cbslocal.com, after the Memorial service, made it possible to watch the Memorial service, in 3 parts on their website, Part 1 , where the possible meassage to the killer was, was not accessible for many hours.



Well today part 1 IS accessible, HOWEVER:

ALL VIDEO SEQUENCES WITH STILL PHOTOS OF JESSICA, CA 250 PHOTOS , HAS NOW BEEN EDITED OUT OF THE MEMORIAL SERVICE VIDEO!!!

Only A one 1 minute and 34 sec sequence is left in the video (In part 1, 33 minutes into the video), and that is only live-video of Jessica with two still photos put into the sequence.
The music heard by that video sequence is ; "Who Says" By "Selena Gomez & The Scene"
Part 2 and part 3 have NO video/photo sequences.
Also note; In part 3, there is a sequence blacked out, both picture and sound, from 18:15 to 19:35, WHY? I don't know!

In this video: http://www.9news.com/video/default.a...=1905521265001

a newsreporter named Dave (couldnīt hear his last name) who was interviewed, is saying that Jessica's family shared 250 pictures
of Jessica which they put together in a video for the service.

I saw all those pictures yesterday in the livestream broadcast of the Memorial service.

But, as I mentioned, ALL those pictures, except two, have now been edited out of the Jessica Ridgeway Public Memorial video.

This 3 songs, favourits of Jessica was also used yesterday but in the now avaible 3 part video of the memorial service they are NOT included!!!

"Don't Stop Believing" - By Glee, cover number of Journey's
"Call Me Maybe" - By Carly Rae Jepsen -
"Instrumental song" (donīt know title or artist)


Now, why is all this so important?

Well IMHO it is VERY important because I belive this indeed support my (and I belive a few others) theorie that the killer, in som way, IS communicating with the police, or someone else.
And if he DO communicate with police/others, that tells us a LOT about what kind of killer he is.
__________________
Hi, english is not my first language so please bear over with me
The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Theforeigner For This Useful Post:
  #407  
Old 10-17-2012, 06:46 PM
Kateinfl Kateinfl is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 389
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nore View Post
----------------
I believe they were searching by air. They did this for Caylee also.
I think in Kaylee's case.....animals did get to her....I hate writing that....but all of her bones were found in the same area. Animals didn't take her anywhere.....but that area.....soo..in jessica's case....if part of her body is missing...and i have read that.....then i don't think it was animals that made her not intact. I think animals would have kept her in the same area.... all of her remains would have been found close to the area. jmo JUST TERRIBLE!!!!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kateinfl For This Useful Post:
  #408  
Old 10-17-2012, 06:46 PM
Jax49's Avatar
Jax49 Jax49 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 1,043
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishbone View Post
Yes, they know exactly what happened to Jessica's body and they are outraged, IMO
Totally agree. These photos are from the body recovery site memorial.


"Sgt. Phil Paquet of the Westminster Police Department sits in a field near the site paying his respect to the young murder victim. Sgt. Paquet has been working on the murder and said it is the most horrific crime he has seen in his 27 years on the force. Helen H. Richardson, The Denver Post"

http://photos.denverpost.com/2012/10...raws-crowds/#8

"Amy ..... hugs her daughter while paying their respects at the site. Next to them is Sgt. Phil Paquet of the Westminster Police Department. Sgt. Paquet has been working on the murder and said it is the most horrific crime he has seen in his 27 years on the force. Helen H. Richardson, The Denver Post"

http://photos.denverpost.com/2012/10...aws-crowds/#11
__________________
MOO
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Jax49 For This Useful Post:
  #409  
Old 10-17-2012, 06:51 PM
Angleena Angleena is offline
@}--`--,----
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Central Iowa
Posts: 296
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theforeigner View Post

This 3 songs, favourits of Jessica was also used yesterday but in the now avaible 3 part video of the memorial service they are NOT included!!!

"Don't Stop Believing" - By Glee, cover number of Journey's
"Call Me Maybe" - By Carly Rae Jepsen -
"Instrumental song" (donīt know title or artist)


Now, why is all this so important?

Well IMHO it is VERY important because I belive this indeed support my (and I belive a few others) theorie that the killer, in som way, IS communicating with the police, or someone else.
And if he DO communicate with police/others, that tells us a LOT about what kind of killer he is.
Snipped by me to save space.

The music portion of the video was most likely removed due to copyright. Youtube will remove videos that contain music/songs that are copyrighted.
  #410  
Old 10-17-2012, 06:53 PM
danzn16's Avatar
danzn16 danzn16 is offline
For the missing <3
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 3,267
btw my post wasn't directed towards anyone. just stating something i thought since it has been brought up multiple times in the past week. we all have different opinions and i definitely see both sides. i don't think it's becoming an issue. and i don't want anyone to feel i was singling anyone out like i think some feel. i don't even know who posted what. it was just my opinion on the entire matter and what WS allows according TOS
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to danzn16 For This Useful Post:
  #411  
Old 10-17-2012, 06:54 PM
danzn16's Avatar
danzn16 danzn16 is offline
For the missing <3
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 3,267
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theforeigner View Post
YES...TODAY IT DOES SEEM EVEN MORE PROBABLE THAT A MESSAGE, TO THE KILLER, WAS SECRETLY INCLUDED INTO THE JESSICA RIDGEWAY LIVESTREAM MEMORIAL VIDEO!!!


Yesterday after watching the JR's Public memorial SERVICE I posted this:

http://denver.cbslocal.com/video/785...dgeway-part-1/ (Jerrica Ridgeway Public Memorial video's part 1 part 2 and part 3.)

Thread: # 11 page: 34 post # 847

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...+maybe&page=34

WAS THERE A MESSAGE TO THE KILLER IN THE 1ST LIVESTREAM MEMORIAL VIDEO ???

In the very beginning of the memorial, the very first video with pictues of jessica w/music, few second into it, a very short wired sequens occured, it lasted ca 2-3 seconds, it was maybe about 10 pictures, like blitzing, you could NOT see, at all, what the pictures were!!!

I belive it was some kind of message to the killer.

I hope it is there when it is put out on youtube, then we can try to run it in slowmotion and see what it was.


And then when denver.cbslocal.com, after the Memorial service, made it possible to watch the Memorial service, in 3 parts on their website, Part 1 , where the possible meassage to the killer was, was not accessible for many hours.



Well today part 1 IS accessible, HOWEVER:

ALL VIDEO SEQUENCES WITH STILL PHOTOS OF JESSICA, CA 250 PHOTOS , HAS NOW BEEN EDITED OUT OF THE MEMORIAL SERVICE VIDEO!!!

Only A one 1 minute and 34 sec sequence is left in the video (In part 1, 33 minutes into the video), and that is only live-video of Jessica with two still photos put into the sequence.
The music heard by that video sequence is ; "Who Says" By "Selena Gomez & The Scene"
Part 2 and part 3 have NO video/photo sequences.
Also note; In part 3, there is a sequence blacked out, both picture and sound, from 18:15 to 19:35, WHY? I don't know!

In this video: http://www.9news.com/video/default.a...=1905521265001

a newsreporter named Dave (couldnīt hear his last name) who was interviewed, is saying that Jessica's family shared 250 pictures
of Jessica which they put together in a video for the service.

I saw all those pictures yesterday in the livestream broadcast of the Memorial service.

But, as I mentioned, ALL those pictures, except two, have now been edited out of the Jessica Ridgeway Public Memorial video.

This 3 songs, favourits of Jessica was also used yesterday but in the now avaible 3 part video of the memorial service they are NOT included!!!

"Don't Stop Believing" - By Glee, cover number of Journey's
"Call Me Maybe" - By Carly Rae Jepsen -
"Instrumental song" (donīt know title or artist)


Now, why is all this so important?

Well IMHO it is VERY important because I belive this indeed support my (and I belive a few others) theorie that the killer, in som way, IS communicating with the police, or someone else.
And if he DO communicate with police/others, that tells us a LOT about what kind of killer he is.
but if the killer wasn't recording the memorial then he wouldn't have been able to make it out either right? how would they know that he was recording it to slow it down?
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to danzn16 For This Useful Post:
  #412  
Old 10-17-2012, 06:54 PM
elmomom elmomom is offline
I may lean, but I sit on a fence
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: NYC transplant to rural PA
Posts: 2,343
The scanner is possibly getting interesting. About post#68 or so.
__________________
I have left the building.
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to elmomom For This Useful Post:
  #413  
Old 10-17-2012, 06:54 PM
DeAnn DeAnn is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 711
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueIris View Post
Forgive my ignorance - but was the Lisa Irwin case in the same state? If not, then it could be LE had a different protocol in place for cases such as these.
Lisa Irwin was in Kansas City, Missouri. As I understand it, law enforcement in any place can ask the FAA for a no-fly zone or police can ask helicopters to voluntarily back off. Both happened in baby Lisa.

I know in Baby Lisa there was an entire forum for her case...this case doesn't have that right? I'm feeling like I'm missing threads. Where were photos based from the crime scene and by whom? Thanks in advance.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeAnn For This Useful Post:
  #414  
Old 10-17-2012, 06:55 PM
JaimeInLA JaimeInLA is offline
Team Juan
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,240
Quote:
Originally Posted by insatiable View Post
I agree. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion on it.
Flutterby posted her opinion on it and I and others agreed. I'm not sure why it's turning into an issue.
It's not an issue at all for me. I didn't mean it that way. I just wanted to post the opposite perspective. It's all good!
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to JaimeInLA For This Useful Post:
  #415  
Old 10-17-2012, 06:57 PM
JaimeInLA JaimeInLA is offline
Team Juan
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,240
Quote:
Originally Posted by Etilema View Post
BBM

I think it is an excellent deduction that if she appeared to have been dismembered by means of power tools LE would be more likely to suspect someone local. Very interesting point, IMO.
Could it not have happened in a motel room? Hunters were posting here yesterday that it wouldn't take a power saw. It's possible with a hacksaw. I could see some run down roadside motel without many other guests as a less likely, though still possible, location.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JaimeInLA For This Useful Post:
  #416  
Old 10-17-2012, 07:00 PM
JustyThoughts's Avatar
JustyThoughts JustyThoughts is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Georgia
Posts: 971
Geez, I too anticipated additional reports of attempted abductions to be heightened after what happened with JR. The description of the middle age, gray hair, dark blue sedan type car sure rings a bell for me; it seems real familiar. I just cannot pull up where I saw/read it; or if it was in this case or another.
Does anyone, with a better recall memory than me, remember this description in the Denver area? Details?
  #417  
Old 10-17-2012, 07:03 PM
Kat's Avatar
Kat Kat is offline
Kind words do not cost much
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Penn's woods
Posts: 17,230
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theforeigner View Post
YES...TODAY IT DOES SEEM EVEN MORE PROBABLE THAT A MESSAGE, TO THE KILLER, WAS SECRETLY INCLUDED INTO THE JESSICA RIDGEWAY LIVESTREAM MEMORIAL VIDEO!!!


.
Snipped for space respectfully,

Do you think it could have been a subliminal message sent to the murderer in hopes that he was sitting in that memorial?

I saw quite a few plainclothes detectives closely watching the crowd.

I wonder if they were hoping he would have a involuntary reaction? Sweating, figeting? Or sit up and take especial notice of the video after that?

Just curious!

I have to go to a meeting for one of my kids. Will be back later to see what you think Foreigner!

Take care everyone and may justice be swift for Jess!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kat For This Useful Post:
  #418  
Old 10-17-2012, 07:04 PM
NC Analyzer's Avatar
NC Analyzer NC Analyzer is offline
Verified Professional - Child Protective Services
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 1,564
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaimeInLA View Post
Could it not have happened in a motel room? Hunters were posting here yesterday that it wouldn't take a power saw. It's possible with a hacksaw. I could see some run down roadside motel without many other guests as a less likely, though still possible, location.
Realistically, the actual murder scene could be anywhere...but it's fairly evident that it was NOT at the location where her body was found.
Power tools could have been used, but it could also have been done with a knife, hacksaw, etc.
There are just as many reasons to think this could have been done in a highly populated area as there are to believe it was a rural location. It could also have been done in a utility vehicle/van. The only thing this perp needed was a few hours of solitude.
__________________
Just My Opinion

They that are fated to be fools, have one consolation, that they are fated also to be ignorant of it. --NORMAN MACDONALD
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NC Analyzer For This Useful Post:
  #419  
Old 10-17-2012, 07:05 PM
Pias Pias is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 584
Had this one been posted? SS if it has. http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news...fferson-county
__________________
One grain of sand does not make a desert
One drop of water does not make an ocean
Nor one star a universe
But one person CAN make a difference!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pias For This Useful Post:
  #420  
Old 10-17-2012, 07:08 PM
T4Tide's Avatar
T4Tide T4Tide is offline
Verified Registered Nurse
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 1,569
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nore View Post
----------------
I believe they were searching by air. They did this for Caylee also.
I believe that the crime scene may have been arranged in a manner that formed a shape from above. Maybe one of the perps clues. Maybe a previous hint or tip told LE that they needed to document and study the remains from an aerial perspective.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to T4Tide For This Useful Post:
  #421  
Old 10-17-2012, 07:08 PM
Etilema's Avatar
Etilema Etilema is offline
Being kind to the cruel results in being cruel to the kind.
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 2,008
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaimeInLA View Post
Could it not have happened in a motel room? Hunters were posting here yesterday that it wouldn't take a power saw. It's possible with a hacksaw. I could see some run down roadside motel without many other guests as a less likely, though still possible, location.
I mean if LE were able to tell, by examination of the body, that it was done with power tools, then they would be more likely to suspect a local.

JMO
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Etilema For This Useful Post:
  #422  
Old 10-17-2012, 07:09 PM
gatorgirl2012 gatorgirl2012 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 144
Quote:
Originally Posted by elmomom View Post
The scanner is possibly getting interesting. About post#68 or so.
Pretty much new here. What do you mean about "the scanner?"
  #423  
Old 10-17-2012, 07:09 PM
DeAnn DeAnn is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 711
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat View Post
Snipped for space respectfully,

Do you think it could have been a subliminal message sent to the murderer in hopes that he was sitting in that memorial?

I saw quite a few plainclothes detectives closely watching the crowd.

I wonder if they were hoping he would have a involuntary reaction? Sweating, figeting? Or sit up and take especial notice of the video after that?

Just curious!

I have to go to a meeting for one of my kids. Will be back later to see what you think Foreigner!

Take care everyone and may justice be swift for Jess!
Just curious...how is a killer going to get a sublimal message that the general public didn't see? I recorded the raw footage and can go back and watch it if someone will tell me what I'm looking for.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to DeAnn For This Useful Post:
  #424  
Old 10-17-2012, 07:10 PM
Theforeigner's Avatar
Theforeigner Theforeigner is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Denmark
Posts: 1,152
Quote:
Originally Posted by danzn16 View Post
but if the killer wasn't recording the memorial then he wouldn't have been able to make it out either right? how would they know that he was recording it to slow it down?
Good question, which I can't answer, but maybe the killer recorded the Memorial, maybe he had communicated that he would watch it or somthing like that, and police took the chance and put in a message?

I read yesterday that the memorial WAS broadcasted on TV by KOAA (and possibly another channel too I think it was somthing like "Channel5.2" ? I could be wrong)
__________________
Hi, english is not my first language so please bear over with me
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Theforeigner For This Useful Post:
  #425  
Old 10-17-2012, 07:10 PM
Yellow Yellow is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 767
Might LE be able to get info from US military showing GPS images of the abductin? I saw LE did that in BTK case and some other cases as well so I wonder if they could get a video of the cars in that area on sophisticated GPS.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Yellow For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Found Deceased CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #11 nursebeeme Located Forum Discussion 1096 10-17-2012 07:51 AM
Found Deceased CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #10 nursebeeme Located Forum Discussion 902 10-16-2012 09:12 AM
Found Deceased CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #9 nursebeeme Located Forum Discussion 839 10-15-2012 08:24 AM
Found Deceased CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #8 nursebeeme Located Forum Discussion 1138 10-14-2012 01:47 PM
Found Deceased CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #7 nursebeeme Located Forum Discussion 1527 10-13-2012 03:02 AM


© Copyright Websleuths 1999-2012 New To Site? Need Help?
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:32 AM.

Advertisements

Pre-Order Imperfect Justice: Prosecuting Casey Anthony today!