Jodi Arias Trial: the weekend discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
memorial video posted by member britskate on the last thread:

[video=youtube;Q07NxRGYfSg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q07NxRGYfSg[/video]

Long break until court is in session. Discuss what has happened in the courtroom here:

Court resumes Monday, 14 January 2013 at 1230 est

**if you are looking for a picture, link, or transcription from court... stop by the media and time line link and check out the links to maps and timelines in the opening post**

5:31:14 ceiling picture 5:32:32 picture of Travis being dragged

So attack took roughly 1 minute 15 seconds

Good Evening peeps!Road trip with hubby,spotty cell service,read a bit on my phone when I could,in a room now with wifi and my IPad,gonna try to go back and catch up a bit,seems to be another long weekend?Does it resume on Monday or Tuesday?Tia

Good Evening peeps!Road trip with hubby,spotty cell service,read a bit on my phone when I could,in a room now with wifi and my IPad,gonna try to go back and catch up a bit,seems to be another long weekend?Does it resume on Monday or Tuesday?Tia

Monday @10:30 local AZ time (12:30 EST)

bobloblaw - Was that the detective that got in trouble somehow for posting on this forum? I remember that story vaguely and thought it was CA case, but not positive.

Yep, he was laid up at the time with an injury. Nice guy.

In case you didn't hear...

Turns out there is no real Margarita Ville.

why is the guy that has yet to testify, on NG right now?

I'm not crafty with maps and I can't look at any more crime scene photos but I wanted to post a little something to kick off the weekend thread, so....

attachment.php

Attachments

• law and order VHU.jpg
    law and order VHU.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 858
Thanks for all the hard work from everyone to keep us updated. My afternoon was interrupted by the birth of a cow :) Ahhhhh the joys of living on a farm.

I'm not crafty with maps and I can't look at any more crime scene photos but I wanted to post a little something to kick off the weekend thread, so....

Why am I suddenly thinking I want to put a poster on my bedroom wall?

Yep, he was laid up at the time with an injury. Nice guy.

Yummy Yuri Melich aka Dick Tracy Orlando. He posted a few times to thank WSers for their kind posts after he was injured. Jose Baez tried to make a big deal of it during the CA trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail