The state Rests in The State v. Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
memorial video posted by member britskate on the last thread:

[video=youtube;Q07NxRGYfSg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q07NxRGYfSg[/video]

Discuss what has happened in the trial so far here:

28 January 2013 court resumes with an evidentiary hearing. Regular trial with jury resumes on 29 January 2013.

Keep it clean in here: that means no name calling. Also: all opinions are welcome. Attack the post and not the postER

WELCOME TO ALL NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS! :cheer:

Another odd thing to me....did anyone (roomies) not think it odd that TA's car was there all that time with no sign of him?

ok,I have put duct tape around my arm and then I flexed and oddly enough when you do that the strange hand position of the little finger in front of the raised middle and ring finger almost comes natural!!! so now I am convinced he was doing the flex to try to get the duct tape off trick !

In those photobucket photos, it looks strange to me where the shower head is.....I thought it was much higher up in the other photos...what am I missing here?

Another odd thing to me....did anyone (roomies) not think it odd that TA's car was there all that time with no sign of him?

He was known to travel a lot and would leave his car there.

They thought he was in CanCun.

The last witness for the state, Leslie somethingorother, intriques me. I wonder if YM was really taken off guard from her testimony, or was he expecting it. I'd love to know more about her. She appears at the least ten years older than Jodi. What attracted her to Jodi?

[video=youtube;ERAP7fmw_aM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERAP7fmw_aM&feature=share&list=PLUHfWEo49MtA2BjvteWZpoewD4f4_ldeV[/video]

wow,this video gave me goosebumps,it must have been inspired by the case,it's weird she's even wearing that bracelet around her arm,like Travis had the duct tape !

The other cases where Martinez was able to get a first degree death conviction .. can anyone point me in that direction please? A link perhaps? Am wondering what the circumstances were in comparison to the JA trial. I cannot even imagine a more explicit premeditated murder case than this one (other than CA case, but that's another story as we all know...) TIA

This has probably been posted before but this comment from Travis on her Myspace page really is sad

Travis You are as enlightened as you are beautiful. Those were some good ones. Some I have never seen before even.

6 years ago
http://www.myspace.com/jodiarias/blog

Did anyone look at the album called "1000 Places to See Before You Die"?
http://www.myspace.com/jodiarias/photos/albums/1000-places-to-see-before-you-die/1056113

Eerie? YES. Premeditation? Maybe. Pictures of the 2 of them in that directory.
Perhaps the prosecution should direct the juror's attention to that directory.

The other cases where Martinez was able to get a first degree death conviction .. can anyone point me in that direction please? A link perhaps? Am wondering what the circumstances were in comparison to the JA trial. I cannot even imagine a more explicit premeditated murder case than this one (other than CA case, but that's another story as we all know...) TIA

I know he prosecuted Wendi Andriano. If anyone deserves the DP, it would be her. She is one of the women currently on death row.

Did anyone look at the album called "1000 Places to See Before You Die"?
http://www.myspace.com/jodiarias/photos/albums/1000-places-to-see-before-you-die/1056113

Eerie? YES. Premeditation? Maybe. Pictures of the 2 of them in that directory.
Perhaps the prosecution should direct the juror's attention to that directory.

Wonder when that one with Peter from a performance of Othello was taken. She has dark hair there. In her message to Travis she asked him if he wanted to see Othello with them in July, I believe.

His friends explained that. They said that he traveled so much that it was normal for his car to be there for periods of time when he wasn't. Apparently he flew sometimes and left his car there. AND, they knew he was going to Mexico, but didn't know the dates for sure. They probably figured that he was there.

Shakespeare Festival, Ashland, OR. Peter makes a great Othello! Don't know who the guy in the background is...

l.jpg

ok,I have put duct tape around my arm and then I flexed and oddly enough when you do that the strange hand position of the little finger in front of the raised middle and ring finger almost comes natural!!! so now I am convinced he was doing the flex to try to get the duct tape off trick !

I agree. JA said that he had been working out and so it makes sense to me that he was just showing her how much he could flex.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snoopyxxoo31