Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Missing!! > Missing but not forgotten Discussion > 2000's Missing

Notices

2000's Missing Persons missing between 2000-2009

Closed Thread

Old 11-14-2005, 10:46 PM
Banned

Well said, Jeana. and I am sorry for your lost. Richie is my cousin. The Febs are involved now, big time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeana (DP)
My sister went "poof" IN NEW JERSEY for 11 years. They still can't manage to solve her murder 21 years later!!! I gave an interview to the local newspaper this year and they won't print it because they're afraid of making LE upset.

I wish this family well, but they shouldn't depend on law enforcement in that state.
Old 11-14-2005, 10:49 PM
Banned

Update On Richard

Hey Jersey Girl,

You will be happy to know that the Feds are pushing to get this to a grand jury. Apparently, they have a few suspect, but they are being queit about it. But... something is brewing....

and someone is squirming you can bet on that.

thanks for your continued support.
Old 11-14-2005, 10:50 PM

Still missing?

I have been wondering if any progress was being made in the Petrone/Imbo case.

That's interesting about them finding so many cars in the Delaware River. I suspect most were driven into the river in insurance scams.
Old 11-15-2005, 10:28 AM
Former Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmvpenn
Well said, Jeana. and I am sorry for your lost. Richie is my cousin. The Febs are involved now, big time.

I cannot tell you how happy I am that your cousin's case is getting some attention. I'll be following the progress of the case and sending you my warmest thoughts and prayers for a resolution.
Old 11-15-2005, 12:17 PM
"I'm tough,ambitious,and I know exactly what I want. If that makes me a B*#@%, Okay"

Quote:
Hey Jersey Girl,

You will be happy to know that the Feds are pushing to get this to a grand jury. Apparently, they have a few suspect, but they are being queit about it. But... something is brewing....

Hello dmvpenn,

Justice will pervail for Richard & Danielle.
I'm glad to see that the Feds are stepping above and beyond to do more in this case. Prayers for you & family dmvpenn. God Bless
Old 11-15-2005, 09:57 PM

wow, what a relief.. that is so good to hear. i hope something comes of it, although i know the answers are probably not the ones you all want to hear. i wish it could have a happier ending.
Old 11-19-2005, 08:41 AM
Banned

Thanks so much for all your thoughts and prayers I am going to learn something today. I will post what I learn.
dmv
Old 11-21-2005, 05:14 PM
CERTIFIED FLYERS FANATIC!

Quote:
Hey Jersey Girl,

OMG, dmv ... I am SOOOOO happy to hear that! I really hope that this is the start of getting to the bottom of this! Please keep us posted! As always, keeping you all in my heart ...

"Be the change you wish to see in the world."
Mahatma Gandhi
Old 11-21-2005, 08:17 PM
Banned

Jersey Girl and Co,

Wishing a warm and wonderful holiday for you and your families. Be thankful for the time you share with them. As always, thank you for your continue support.

and jersey girl, special thanks again to you and your daughter for coming to see us at the vigil. You are so special and we should all be blessed to have a friend like you. hugs
Old 11-24-2005, 08:27 AM

Quote:
and jersey girl, special thanks again to you and your daughter for coming to see us at the vigil.
You're so welcome. I just wish that there was something more I could do. If there is ever anything, please just let me know.

In the meantime, I'm hoping that there is some way that your family can find some peace during the upcoming holiday season. If you ever need to talk, drop me a line, and we'll catch up.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

Mahatma Gandhi
Old 11-25-2005, 12:30 AM
Former Member

I, too will be very pleased to see this go before a Grand Jury.

Any clue yet about when this may occur?
Old 11-29-2005, 09:03 AM

Grand Jury Considering Their Disappearance

New Developments in Missing Couple Case

Grand Jury Considering Their Disappearance

November 19, 2005 - New developments in the case of a New Jersey couple missing for more than 9 months. It appears a grand jury is now looking into the disappearance of Danielle Imbo and Richard Petrone. The couple was last seen at a South Street bar in February.

The feds won't confirm it because it's all done in secrecy, but using a grand jury is one technique law enforcement employs to "shake the tree" in tough investigations. Ardmore bakery owner Rich Petrone is hoping that a grand jury will be able to shed some light on the disappearance of his son Rich Jr., who along with Danielle Imbo of Mount Laurel vanished last February after a night out at Abelene's bar on South Street. He says putting people under oath with penalties for lying may move things along.
Rich Petrone/RICH'S FATHER: "The grand jury in a case like this is an effective tool. You have no forensic evidence, no physical evidence and you're hoping to uncover something that somebody went to great lengths to hide."

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?se...cal&id=3648747
Old 11-29-2005, 05:02 PM

Great news. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Mahatma Gandhi
Old 11-30-2005, 12:54 AM
Banned

maybe we can hook up for a holiday drink with some of the posse in South Philly ( HO)

have some heavy travel the next week, but a friday or sat works for me!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyGirl
You're so welcome. I just wish that there was something more I could do. If there is ever anything, please just let me know.

In the meantime, I'm hoping that there is some way that your family can find some peace during the upcoming holiday season. If you ever need to talk, drop me a line, and we'll catch up.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.
Old 12-01-2005, 04:59 AM

A Grand Jury is great news. I sure hope that they find something out that will solve this case.
Old 12-06-2005, 08:59 PM
Banned

do any of you understand the dynamics of bringing a case to the grand jury and all that may involve?
dmv
Old 12-06-2005, 09:20 PM

hi dmv,, not exactly, but if you feel like explaining the process a little more (for those of us who don't know the details)-- we are all ears. i really would like to know!
Old 12-13-2005, 08:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by reb
hi dmv,, not exactly, but if you feel like explaining the process a little more (for those of us who don't know the details)-- we are all ears. i really would like to know!
I actually thought dmv was asking. DMV, for clarification, are you asking for information that anyone might have or are you interested in explaining it? I'm a little confused. Surprise!

BTW, sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. I've already been incredibly busy with the holidays and haven't been to WS as much as I normally am. I'm not sure what my schedule will be - with a little one, it's often a moment by moment situation. lol. But let me know what's up and maybe we can meet up sometime in the near future.

Mahatma Gandhi
Old 12-13-2005, 03:18 PM

I have been following this case since their disappearance and lurking here for new developments.
I googled and found some information about Grand Jurys. I for one learned a lot from reading here and hope it is helpful.
http://www.udayton.edu/~grandjur/fed...m#Introduction

Anyway, I hope this process bring forth some needed information for these poor families.
Old 12-15-2005, 08:04 PM
Banned

how the hell is my Jersey Girl? I was asking for insight as it were! So... I will read the link of the reader below.

JG- have fun with the little one!!! Actually, little one or not, I am for damn sure living moment by moment. Ah the good ole days!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyGirl
I actually thought dmv was asking. DMV, for clarification, are you asking for information that anyone might have or are you interested in explaining it? I'm a little confused. Surprise!

BTW, sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. I've already been incredibly busy with the holidays and haven't been to WS as much as I normally am. I'm not sure what my schedule will be - with a little one, it's often a moment by moment situation. lol. But let me know what's up and maybe we can meet up sometime in the near future.
Old 12-15-2005, 08:07 PM
Banned

Dear Dragonfly,

It was very thoughtful of you to google for me/us. Truth be told, I think the grand jury in our case is seeking more information before considering for trial. Sucks.

Thanks again for the info.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfly
I have been following this case since their disappearance and lurking here for new developments.
I googled and found some information about Grand Jurys. I for one learned a lot from reading here and hope it is helpful.
http://www.udayton.edu/~grandjur/fed...m#Introduction

Anyway, I hope this process bring forth some needed information for these poor families.
Old 12-16-2005, 02:59 PM

Quote:
Dear Dragonfly,

It was very thoughtful of you to google for me/us. Truth be told, I think the grand jury in our case is seeking more information before considering for trial. Sucks.

Thanks again for the info.
It seems like one of the important functions of the Grand Jury is to put witnesses or person who might have infomation under oath and question them. Sometimes the treat of being charged with perjury (the willful giving of false testimony) is enough to make some parties change their story or give a more trueful account of the facts.
Anyway, dmvpenn, I will stick close to hear any new developments and would that I could do anything at all to help, I continue to pray for the families of Richard and Danielle.
Old 12-16-2005, 03:57 PM
A diamond in process

In the Kiplyn Davis case they are using the Grand Jury to try to get witnesses to give truthful info. It is a very slow process but in her case it does seem to be working. You might want to read up on the case, there are a lot of articles about how the Grand Jury is used, and what to expect from it.
http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23001

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight
Old 12-16-2005, 08:41 PM

OK someone tell me where this case is, is there as suspect? Has the ex husband been investigated? I cant believe this case still isnt solved
Old 12-20-2005, 06:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistagee
OK someone tell me where this case is, is there as suspect? Has the ex husband been investigated? I cant believe this case still isnt solved
Hi mistagee,

Where the case is .. is exactly the secret. There are only still persons of interest due to only having circumstantial evidence ie no bodies, no witnesses, no physical clues. The only data points they have are of the ex-husbands documented abuse and threats to both Richard and Danielle. One would have to be headless if they did not consider the ex is one of those persons of interest given the domestic abuse Danielle faced and the threats by the ex on Richards life. If the ex thinks he is not a person of interest, then he is a ding dong, like Scot Peterson.

After reading information posted by Dragon Fly regarding the grand Jury, it is accurrate that dragon fly posits that :
" one of the important functions of the Grand Jury is to put witnesses or person who might have infomation under oath and question them. Sometimes the treat of being charged with perjury (the willful giving of false testimony) is enough to make some parties change their story or give a more trueful account of the facts."

Another interesting aspect of this function is that persons who are brought in to be questioned by the grand jury are not allowed to have an attorney in the room, so there is no objectioning or anything... just Q&A....

I really not at liberty to say more about what I know, suffice is to say it is not much, but that there is great suspicion about who the key players are in this. A stoole pigeon is needed to open his mouth.

By the way, if you all can, besides the prayers that we are grateful for, please help us get the word out that we will be having a vigil on Feb 19th 2006, marking the 1 year anniversary.

Happy Holidays to everyone.

dmv
Closed Thread