Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Missing!! > Missing but not forgotten Discussion > 2000's Missing

Notices

2000's Missing Persons missing between 2000-2009

Old 01-23-2006, 11:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazeehorse
The police supposedly checked the house, not sure about luminol. There were only one set of keys that were known of - even the previous owner only had one set & the dealer did not have any record of another set being made (apparently they have to be ordered through the dealership). We're hoping he slips as well - but he hasn't so far that we know of and it's been near 11 months. We're still working on the vigil for the 1 yr and we'll post when everything is finalized.

Is LE aware that there was only one set of keys to the vehicle? They could check that out for themselves to verify. Of course the husband could always say that they had a second set made. That might be easy to check out too but only if you have to order the key from the dealership. I know with my truck I can go to any hardware store and have a second key made. It doesn't look like the original but it works.

I'm surprised that this man hasn't felt the need to brag to someone about what he did. Does he have any really close friends that he would feel wouldn't tell on him? So often these guys just have to tell someone...brag a little about beating the cops...smarter then them, etc.
Old 01-24-2006, 07:05 PM

I find it hard to believe that he hasn't either confided in someone or slipped implicating himself (he slipped in an early interview by speaking of Tracey in the past tense before her car was even found). I think we're dealing with a sociopath - one that has gotten away with this for as long as he has by pure luck alone (definitely not intelligence). There are some that don't believe he's capable (denial) of such a thing - he's apparently very good at hiding his ugliness. We haven't had a search in a while (Sept) - but will probably be back out there as soon as we can all get together and pinpoint an area of interest. We have bits and pieces to go on, but it should be enough to target a specific area as we've done in the past. We're determined to see him .... LE is aware of the keys .. they know what the deal is, it's just a matter of getting the evidence that they need to make a solid case one that will hold up in court - don't want the case to fall apart b/c he can only be tried once.
Old 02-08-2006, 08:09 PM

In case anyone's interested - tentative date for Tracey's 1 year vigil is set for March 5, 2006 (she went missing March 6 - but thought more people could show on the 5th b/c it's a sunday). We are planning to meet around 7PM in the home depot parking lot on ordinance road in glen burnie (not far from where the car was found). Please see Tracey's official site for details - this is not yet definite, but definite plans will be announced on Tracey's message boards @ www.findtraceygardner.com .
Old 02-12-2006, 08:45 PM

Tracey Gardner (Tetso) vigil to be held at 5PM on March 5, 2006 in the parking lot of the Home Depot in Glen Burnie, Maryland off of Ordinance road. Tracey disappeared on March 6 of last year, however the family felt that more people would be able to make it to the vigil on March 5 b/c it's a Sunday. Everyone who can show is encouraged to come - if you have a missing loved one, don't hesitate to come and bring a flyer or picture (whatever you have) of that person. This is to mark the 1 year of Tracey's disappearance, but having family members of missing people come with pictures of their missing loved ones may open the eyes of others around us and make them aware of how serious this problem really is...
Old 03-19-2006, 04:35 PM
I'm controlled by the cats

Here's a link to a front page story in the Sun on the 1 yr. anniversary of Tracy's disappearance.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/features...ures-headlines

"A year later, after a nationally publicized search, the disappearance of Tracey Leigh Tetso remains a mystery. The case has haunted those who loved her and has torn apart the relationship between Tracey's parents and her husband, Dennis Tetso. They no longer speak to each other, and last month her parents filed in court a petition to gain custody of her house and car."

It's a pretty comprehensive article. I did not know that the time between Tracy's car going through the tunnel and parking in the lot was only 13 minutes. Something could not have happened to her in those 13 minutes. This makes it pretty certain that either Tracy drove the car there and walked off to start a new life - which doesn't sound likely - or someone else was driving the car that night. I guess a third possibility could be that Tracy was meeting her boyfriend on the lot.

From the behavior of the husband, he has my vote. If it is true that there was only 1 set of keys to the car and the husband brought the keys to the police when the car was found, I don't understand why the police didn't haul him in right then and get a search warrant for the house. A few weeks went by before the police did search the house, plenty of time for him to get rid of evidence. I don't think the police have ever released the video tape from the parking lot that shows her car coming in. I wonder if they were able to enhance it to get a better ID of the person driving.

The house is in Tracy's name alone and he won't let her family come in to the house. And he isn't cooperating fully with investigators. I hope the investigators have something they are working on.
Old 03-19-2006, 10:33 PM

Baltimore Sun article on Tracey Gardner

Thank you for posting the link for Traceys article. I think Mr. Kiehl did a excellent job with the story. We got word on Friday that the Montel Williams show would like to help in the search for Tracey. You know Montel is from the Baltimore area. I will post with a show date if this comes through. There was a new lead called in this week. They are looking into this, hoping for good results and the loser that did this to her will go to jail or himself. Tracey did not deserve what happened to her.
Old 03-19-2006, 11:06 PM
Joy comes in the Morning

Quote:
Originally Posted by findtracey
Thank you for posting the link for Traceys article. I think Mr. Kiehl did a excellent job with the story. We got word on Friday that the Montel Williams show would like to help in the search for Tracey. You know Montel is from the Baltimore area. I will post with a show date if this comes through. There was a new lead called in this week. They are looking into this, hoping for good results and the loser that did this to her will go to jail or himself. Tracey did not deserve what happened to her.
I think about tracey often and pray for resolution in this case.
Old 07-31-2006, 11:34 AM

Tracey was shown on Without A Trace last night.
Old 08-03-2006, 06:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mocity
Tracey was shown on Without A Trace last night.

I looked and looked for that show tonight. It is supposed to be on every night at 7:00 I thought they said. I'll be darned if I could find it. I have Direct Tv...what chanel is it on and what time? Please
Old 08-03-2006, 08:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbisangel
I looked and looked for that show tonight. It is supposed to be on every night at 7:00 I thought they said. I'll be darned if I could find it. I have Direct Tv...what chanel is it on and what time? Please
Here's the info that was on Without A Trace:

TRACEY GARDNER-TETSO

Motley Crue never had a bigger fan than Tracey Gardner-Tetso. She couldn't wait to use her birthday gift last year: a ticket to the heavy metal band's Washington, D.C. show.

But, reported co-anchor Julie Chen on The Early Show, Tracey never showed up on the night of the concert, 16 months ago, Tracey didn't show up. The 32-year-old Baltimore native simply vanished.

Her five-month-old marriage was in trouble. She had filed for divorce two months before she disappeared, and was going to the concert with another man.

Tracey's husband told police she left home that day and headed to the show.

After that, observes Chen, the trail runs cold.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/...n1458699.shtml

I'm confused here . Was this 'other man' her boyfriend or was she seeing other guys as well?

I think her husband killed her and left her car in that motel parking lot to make it look like she took off with someone else.
Old 08-03-2006, 09:10 AM
Joy comes in the Morning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rle7

TRACEY GARDNER-TETSO

Motley Crue never had a bigger fan than Tracey Gardner-Tetso. She couldn't wait to use her birthday gift last year: a ticket to the heavy metal band's Washington, D.C. show.

But, reported co-anchor Julie Chen on The Early Show, Tracey never showed up on the night of the concert, 16 months ago, Tracey didn't show up. The 32-year-old Baltimore native simply vanished.

Her five-month-old marriage was in trouble. She had filed for divorce two months before she disappeared, and was going to the concert with another man.

I'm confused here . Was this 'other man' her boyfriend or was she seeing other guys as well?

I think her husband killed her and left her car in that motel parking lot to make it look like she took off with someone else.
I think he did too.
Old 08-04-2006, 09:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rle7

TRACEY GARDNER-TETSO

I may be wrong but I know that Tracy had a male friend that she had known for years and that they were really close...but not close like that. Maybe they were going together. That is just my idea though.

I don't have a doubt that her husband killed her. He says he comes home and there is her wedding rings and cell phone (?) laying on the counter! Well of course they were because he put them there after he killed her. He probably wants to hock her rings! Hopfully LE will get him soon and put him where he belongs. I have to say that he really has a ton of guts to be living in her home when he wasn't living there when she went missing. I hope to heck she haunts his days and nights.
Old 08-18-2006, 01:37 PM
CERTIFIED FLYERS FANATIC!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbisangel
He says he comes home and there is her wedding rings and cell phone (?) laying on the counter!
Wow, that line is getting really old. Sounds strikingly similar to Stan Tribble's account of what happened at his home with his wife, Tracy. Sounds strikingly similar to many husbands' accounts of what happened to their wives, in fact. When are men going to realize that they're not going to get away with it so why not go for the divorce instead of murder?

"Be the change you wish to see in the world."
Mahatma Gandhi

Last edited by OriginalJerseyGirl; 08-18-2006 at 07:53 PM.
Old 08-18-2006, 07:10 PM

I'll never understand it. I don't see how murder is "cheaper" than divorce when you end up on death row...
Old 03-03-2007, 11:38 AM

Family To Hold Vigil For Missing Woman

It's been two years.

Two years since Cathy and Richard Gardner have seen their daughter. Twenty-four months since Monika Barilla has seen her friend and co-worker.

Tomorrow, the family and friends of Tracey Leigh Tetso will commemorate the second anniversary of her disappearance with a vigil in Pasadena.

Ms. Tetso, 34, was reported missing March 7, 2005 after she failed to show up at a Motley Crue concert in Washington, D.C., the night before, Baltimore County police said.

Her mother, Mrs. Gardner, said the family suspects foul play in her daughter's disappearance.

"We all know that there's foul play involved," she said.

http://www.hometownannapolis.com/cgi...7/03_03-28/TOP
Old 03-03-2007, 09:05 PM

Does anyone know the outcome of her parents lawsuit against her husband to gain custody of her house and car?
Old 03-04-2007, 01:14 AM

Wasn't he arrested for her murder? It sure seems that he was. I would think that beings he has been arrested her home which was in her name before they got married...I believe...and her vehicle would go to her parents. Probably not until after he is tried and found guilty though.
Old 04-12-2007, 12:45 PM

??? No one has been arrested in connection to this case .. much less, the police have not named a suspect in connection with Tracey's disappearance. For more info you can keep up to date on Tracey's official website www.findtraceygardner.com Tracey's estranged husband Dennis Tetso still resides in Tracey's house located at 7800 Bluegrass Road in Rosedale, Maryland.
Old 06-03-2007, 02:38 PM

Families Hope DNA Can Settle Missing Persons Cases

They are questions Cathy Gardner has asked herself constantly since her stepdaughter disappeared two years ago: Could she be one of the 57 bodies yet to be identified in the state of Maryland? Is it possible she is one of thousands of unidentified bodies in morgues throughout the country?

Next week, the family of Tracey Gardner will finally get a chance to see if their DNA matches that of a Jane Doe currently logged into the National Crime Information Center's DNA database. And dozens of other families will have the same opportunity.

The Maryland Task Force For The Missing and Unidentified, Adults & Children will collect family reference samples at the Maryland Inn in Annapolis Tuesday morning. Law enforcement officials from throughout the state will collect saliva swabs from relatives of missing persons - which will then be uploaded into the database.

The database will search automatically until a match is made, according to task force representatives. That means continuous investigation as more unidentified bodies are logged into the database every day.

Ms. Gardner's father, Richard, will submit his DNA at the event. It will be the first time a sample has been collected from the family since she went missing on March 6, 2005.

http://www.capitalonline.com/cgi-bin...7/06_03-50/TOP
Old 06-05-2007, 07:18 PM
Inactive

thanks for this update Rle7......
Old 06-19-2007, 03:30 PM
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rle7 View Post
They are questions Cathy Gardner has asked herself constantly since her stepdaughter disappeared two years ago: Could she be one of the 57 bodies yet to be identified in the state of Maryland? Is it possible she is one of thousands of unidentified bodies in morgues throughout the country?

Next week, the family of Tracey Gardner will finally get a chance to see if their DNA matches that of a Jane Doe currently logged into the National Crime Information Center's DNA database. And dozens of other families will have the same opportunity.

The Maryland Task Force For The Missing and Unidentified, Adults & Children will collect family reference samples at the Maryland Inn in Annapolis Tuesday morning. Law enforcement officials from throughout the state will collect saliva swabs from relatives of missing persons - which will then be uploaded into the database.

The database will search automatically until a match is made, according to task force representatives. That means continuous investigation as more unidentified bodies are logged into the database every day.

Ms. Gardner's father, Richard, will submit his DNA at the event. It will be the first time a sample has been collected from the family since she went missing on March 6, 2005.

http://www.capitalonline.com/cgi-bin...7/06_03-50/TOP
checking in again on this one.....LE's collected saliva swabs already...wonder how long it takes to run these samples through the database?
Old 06-21-2007, 05:09 AM

I think I have gotten the two Tracey's mixed up. One was married to a big black man and I think it was her body that was found. I believe that he was arrested and charged with her murder. Sorry for the confusion
Old 06-21-2007, 08:07 AM
CERTIFIED FLYERS FANATIC!

Oh, you're thinking of Tracy Tribble, Bobbisangel? Yeah, her body was found and Stan Tribble was arrested for her murder. Sadly no such progress has been made in Tracy Leigh Tetso's case.

"Be the change you wish to see in the world."
Mahatma Gandhi
Old 06-26-2007, 09:59 PM

I'm confused.

"Tetso, who also used to work at Aggregate before getting a job driving trucks for another concrete company, said he last saw his wife March 6.

"I didn't even know she left," he said. "When I came out of the shower, she was gone. That was nothing unusual for her.""

So, was the husband living with Tracey when she went missing or not? If not, why would he be taking a shower at her house? And if he claims that she left, in her car, and then he shows up with the only set of keys . . .??? Why haven't the police arrested him based just on THAT?

If that husband had nothing to do with her disappearance, I'll eat my freaking shoe.
Old 06-26-2007, 10:25 PM
Joy comes in the Morning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesstexas View Post
I'm confused.

"Tetso, who also used to work at Aggregate before getting a job driving trucks for another concrete company, said he last saw his wife March 6.

"I didn't even know she left," he said. "When I came out of the shower, she was gone. That was nothing unusual for her.""

So, was the husband living with Tracey when she went missing or not? If not, why would he be taking a shower at her house? And if he claims that she left, in her car, and then he shows up with the only set of keys . . .??? Why haven't the police arrested him based just on THAT?

If that husband had nothing to do with her disappearance, I'll eat my freaking shoe.
And I will eat mine as well.