Amanda Berry (2003), Gina deJesus (2004), & Michelle Knight (2002) found alive! #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

lauriew

Reaction score
Breaking news here in Cleveland! Amanda and Gina have been missing for 10 and 11 years. The families have never GIVEN up! Also found Michelle Knight in the same home who has been missing for 12 years

I am floored!!! Absolutely stunned!!! It is unbelievable that they were found!! Thank god for this wonderful news!!

I'm just shaking. I can't find anything on the third woman, Michelle Knight. She's 32 now. Fox 8 Cleveland reported that Amanda has a child. I was just crying watching the news coming in.

Wow, what wonderful news. I remember reading her thread a long time ago. So glad she was found alive.

So sad i think Amanda Berry's mom died in 2006; I am so glad they got out and that guy has been caught!

wow this is amazing!!!

so happy they are safe and this man has been caught

This is AMAZING news. Not just one missing person, but THREE. Prayers to them and their families and I hope they are all really ok. We never get news like this, who wants to have a party?

I'm in awe over here! I live in Ohio, and while I was too young at the time these women went missing to fully understand what that meant, I always wondered what happened to them!

In Cleveland and followed this case closely. Just floored they've been found. Wondering about the third girl.

Hmm. It works when I click it. How can I fix that? I am not a savvy tech person ;)

I think it was just overloaded. Great find! Here is the copy in case it happens again:

Gina DeJesus’ disappearance has changed her neighborhood
by Ariel Castro

(Plain Press, June 2004) Since April 2, 2004 , the day 14-year-old Gina DeJesus was last seen on her way home from Wilbur Wright Middle School , neighborhood residents have been taken by an overwhelming need for caution. Parents are more strictly enforcing curfews, encouraging their children to walk in groups, or driving them to and from school when they had previously walked alone.

“You can tell the difference,” DeJesus’ mother, Nancy Ruiz said. “People are watching out for each other’s kids. It’s a shame that a tragedy had to happen for me to really know my neighbors. Bless their hearts, they’ve been great.”

On Cleveland ’s west side, it is difficult to go any length of time without seeing Gina’s picture on telephone poles, in windows, or on cars along the busy streets.

“People are really looking out for my daughter,” Ruiz said.

<modsnip>

Looks like a 3rd girl Michelle Knight was found too. I have no idea if she had a thread here somewhere...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nmdigital