GUILTY UT - Michele MacNeill, 50, found dead in bathtub, Pleasant Grove, 11 April 2007 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coffee-maker-600ML-Glass-Tea-Pot-6pcs-x-100ml-tea-cups-6pcs-Tea-light-candle-cleaning.jpg
link
images+(5).jpg
link

***Please read the following from our TOS before posting***:

Derogatory Name Changes to Case Players/General Name Calling

In an effort to keep case discussion constructive, name calling, general bashing and using derogatory name variations for any of the case players is not tolerated. Regardless of how we may feel about many of the people that are the focus of our discussion here, it is always best to elevate the conversation and avoid this type of posting behavior. Feel free to express your displeasure with individuals that are being discussed, just avoid petty nastiness, name calling, name changes and over the top rude posts directed at case players.

Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

As we approach closing arguments and verdict watch please post responsibly.... thank you

Wonder if any of "our" folks are attending Court today. If so I sure hope they get in.

Ben Winslow ‏@BenWinslow 2m
Alexis Somers just arrived at the courthouse. @fox13now #MartinMacNeill #MacNeillTrial

Wonder if any of "our" folks are attending Court today. If so I sure hope they get in.

Wasn't a poster there yesterday? Right behind the defense table? I don't know if it's kosher to post poster names.

Ben Winslow ‏@BenWinslow 2m
Alexis Somers just arrived at the courthouse. @fox13now #MartinMacNeill #MacNeillTrial

Oh Gosh this will be a tough day for her. K Prosecution. Bring it :please:

I have wondered if there was some chest bruising since the male neighbor testified that Martin "punched" her chest several times when he was allegedly performing CPR. (Maybe he held her down in the water pushing her chest.)

I personally don't think she should have any chest bruising from the rescue attempts. By the time Michele was removed from the tub and hands were put on her, she was too long dead for bruising. imo But I agree, if he held her down in the water via pushing on her chest, she may have a bruise from that. Depends on how much if any fight Michele was able to put up.

Good morning, everyone! Maybe it's just me, but this went by so fast. Of course, the main trials I've followed were FCA's and Arias, so compared to those two, this is a blink of an eye. Still hard to believe that we'll be on verdict watch soon.

Hoping that the State brings it all home with a very strong closing argument today. Their passion may not be as loud as some we've seen, but there is a quiet strength there, and faith in what they have brought to the stand.

can the family sit in on closing arguments?

Good morning, everyone! Maybe it's just me, but this went by so fast. Of course, the main trials I've followed were FCA's and Arias, so compared to those two, this is a blink of an eye. Still hard to believe that we'll be on verdict watch soon.

Hoping that the State brings it all home with a very strong closing argument today. Their passion may not be as loud as some we've seen, but there is a quiet strength there, and faith in what they have brought to the stand.

Good Morn to you as well :seeya: it flew by for me too.

can the family sit in on closing arguments?

Yes. They can sit in anytime. Unless they are Testifying. Once they have testified they are free to attend.

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members