SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #17 **ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.

imamaze

Former Member
Reaction score
If you have any information about her whereabouts you are asked to call the Horry County Police Department: (843) 915-5350.

Horry County Police Dept.

Media Thread

Thread #1

Thread #2

Thread #3

Thread #4

Thread #5

Thread #6

Thread #7

Thread #8

Thread #9

Thread #10

Thread #11

Thread #12

Thread #13

Thread #14

Thread #15

Thread #16

Verified members on Heather's case
Creek-Ratz - verified insider
helpseeker - verified insider
LadyHawkke - verified insider

Find Heather Elvis Facebook

Heather Elvis Twitter

Heather Elvis Facebook

Heather Elvis Vine

Heather Elvis Picyou

Heather Elvis MySpace

Heather Elvis Pinterest

Heather Elvis Google+

Twicsy

Etsy

Heather's Tumblr

Police Report

1507162_235153466657383_988633367_n.jpg

http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/24498378/reward-in-heather-elvis-case-increases-to-30000

The FindHeatherElvis Facebook is NOT allowed at this time. This is a deviation from our standard rules, but is necessary in this particular case.
If you have questions, pm a Mod.

The Rules

Terms of Service Terms of Service - Short, Plain Language Version - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

We have a detailed, formal Terms of Service (TOS) posted separately, and that TOS is what you will be held to as a member here. It's long and detailed because it has to be in the world we live in, and you are expected to read it, understand it and abide by it. However, we can sum it up as follows:

1) Be a decent human being;
2) Treat your fellow posters as the decent human beings they are;
3) Keep in mind that whatever you post will likely live on forever, so think before you press "Submit Reply".
4) It's a big world. People will disagree with you. You will disagree with them. This can be done with respect, and that's what we expect.

And... No rumor, discuss only what we know thru main stream media and law enforcement. Heather's social media sites are allowed, but you can not discuss any posts other than hers.

TM and SM are now sleuthable, in conjunction with their arrests.

The Find Heather Facebook page is not allowed here and no discussion about it.

You can speculate but no out and out rumor, you can not for example say Heather may have been meeting someone because of drugs, or money etc. Not allowed.

Please continue here...

Please continue here. I'll bring over the last few posts.

Salem

WBTW noon News (Lauren Hinnant): Lt. Kegler said non-specifically, "they are focusing on video (not from the M residence) that has been captured throughout Socastee and Horry County." Won't specify where.

Thanks, Salem!

Can someone explain the significance of the 66 days? For some reason, that's going right over my head. Must have missed the discussion about that.

A strong line of thunderstorms are headed to the Beaches of the Carolinas. May the rain make way for clarity and thunder eradicate all the pain in the difficult days to come. New beginnings. Fair winds and following seas Heather.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, Salem!

Can someone explain the significance of the 66 days? For some reason, that's going right over my head. Must have missed the discussion about that.

Heather posted a tweet that simply said "66 days".

A strong line of thunderstorms are headed to the Beaches of the Carolinas. May the rain make way for clarity and thunder eradicate all the pain in the difficult days to come. New beginnings. Fair winds and following seas Heather.

Mud would not be a searcher's friend right now..... wonder if we will start to hear of tarps being put up?

Just a reminder...

No name calling or name variations of anyone

&

No bashing of anyone

This includes how someone looks.

Heather Elvis' family speaks after police arrest two in missing daughter's case
Posted: Feb 21, 2014 8:56 AM PST
Updated: Feb 21, 2014 8:56 AM PST
By WBTW News Staff

"Debbie said that the stress she is feeling today is comparable to what she felt during the first week of searches. Right now, she says the family does not have a lot of insight on today's search by police.

WBTW reached out to Heather's father, Terry Elvis, at this business where he said "it was not prudent to discuss the arrests at this point.""

http://www.wbtw.com/story/24787142/heather-elvis-family-speaks-after-police-arrest-two-in-missing-daughters-case

May the Elvis' feel the love, support, and prayers from the global family that has come together in the hopes of bringing their beautiful daughter home to them. Their pain has been palpable. Words are not enough, but I find myself wishing I could do something - anything.... :'(

#FindHeather

Maybe lightning will strike in a strategic place, kinda like the Caylee Anthony case where lightning struck that tree......
IMOO.

And my God watch over LE as they go about their duties today

http://www.wbtw.com/story/24787142/...r-police-arrest-two-in-missing-daughters-case

MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WBTW) - News of people being arrested in the Heather Elvis case is what her family has been waiting to hear for months.

Heather's mom, Debbie Elvis, told News13's Meghan Miller via phone Friday morning that "Right now, they are hoping today's activity could help them find more answers in the Heather's disappearance."

Debbie said that the stress she is feeling today is comparable to what she felt during the first week of searches.

I honestly cannot pinpoint exactly what emotion(s) I'm feeling right now. It's like sensory overload.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth