Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Crimes and Trials > Trials > Janet Christiansen Abaroa, Durham, NC

Notices

Janet Christiansen Abaroa, Durham, NC On April 26th Janet Abaroa, a new mother, was brutally stabbed in her Durham, NC home while her baby lay safely in his crib. Police have been extremely tight-lipped about this case, releasing very little information to the public.

Closed Thread

Old 05-26-2005, 11:00 PM
Help Find Maura Murray

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenifred
Don't you think that this thread is getting a little too long too? Maybe someone should start a #3 and lock this one?
Timex or one of the mods can lock this thread, but we can't. We can start a new one though as soon as this one gets locked.
Old 05-26-2005, 11:00 PM
Team Rachael

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewwwinteresting
Will you share your ideas on this maybe being a stalker? Were guys always trying to "hit" on Janet? Were there any guys that refused to take no for an answer?

I don't know how you expect someone to know all this answers unless they talked to Janet on a daily basis. I have dear friends that I have not talked to in months (but I still consider them dear friends). I do not know what goes on in their life on a daily basis.
Old 05-26-2005, 11:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewwwinteresting
Will you share your ideas on this maybe being a stalker? Were guys always trying to "hit" on Janet? Were there any guys that refused to take no for an answer?
If you have seen pics of Janet you know haw pretty she was. But that wasn't all that made her attractive. She loved all sports and was a friend to all. There were always guys that wanted to date her, but no one went so far as to threaten her or anything of that nature. She had one boyfriend that was very jealous and was quite upset when they broke up but that was like 10 years ago
Old 05-26-2005, 11:02 PM
Help Find Maura Murray

Quote:
Originally Posted by LvsAMystry
Not sure where to put this and this seems like the most general thread.

I know the timeline/fact sheet/background info is still developing and think this might be worthwhile to add. I came up with a link to a document re: the purchase of computers by the State of Utah through a company called "Connecting Point." The document reflects the company closing down it's business and one of the persons listed for contact to purchase orders is Raven Abaroa. This document is from Feb. 2001. Nothing really compelling about it, just something to add to general background as somewhere he may have worked and also that they may have been back living in SLC, UT at that time.

Document
thanks for the info, i think they may have moved back to utah in 2001 because Janet got her associates degree in 2000 and took a year off to be with Raven, then she went back when she got offered a scholarship... I think they may have moved back to virginia but maybe she went on ahead before he did?
Old 05-26-2005, 11:05 PM
Retired WS Staff

I will lock this and start a new thread.

About the personal questions...yes, Janets info is posted elsewhere, but MYJ's is not, and TOS forbids trying to "out" other members. Just as many of you would rather remain anonomous, MYJ should have that same consideration.
Closed Thread