Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Missing!! > Located Forum Discussion

Notices

Located Forum Discussion Discussion for those who were missing and are now located

Old 05-31-2005, 04:11 PM
Banned

CA-David Gonzalez, 9, Fawnskin, 2005

Remains of child discovered. Find made near camp where boy vanished

FAWNSKIN - The discovery of a child's remains near the Hanna Flat campground could provide an unwelcome answer for the parents of David Gonzalez, who went missing in the area almost one year ago on July 31st.
http://www.sbsun.com/Stories/0,1413,208%257E12588%257E2896249,00.html
Old 06-03-2005, 05:47 AM
Rest In Peace

They are Davids remains. I just saw the father on TV and it brought tears to my eyes. The parents had held out hope until the end. The father had tears in his eyes as he spoke in broken English that he now knows that his son is with God in Heaven
Old 06-03-2005, 12:15 PM
Banned

Not Buying the Mountain Lion Theory!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rag Doll 02
They are Davids remains. I just saw the father on TV and it brought tears to my eyes. The parents had held out hope until the end. The father had tears in his eyes as he spoke in broken English that he now knows that his son is with God in Heaven
It just made me sick yesterday when the announcement was made

I'm not buying the Mountain Lion theory. I live not far from the area and have friends who live up in that area.

We had too much rain up there to tie any paw prints to David after all this time.........IMO

David went missing in broad daylight with the car keys (which have not been found).

Also, if he had been attacked by a wild animal someone would have heard his screamS............JUST DOES NOT MAKE SENSE!
Old 06-04-2005, 05:22 AM
Rest In Peace

I am not buying into the mountain lion theory yet either. I just havent heard enough evidence that convinces me it was an animal attack. Maybe the evidence is there, but I havent heard it yet...

I think something is up with this case too. His remains were found too close to where the family was camping for everybody not to notice him/ or his body. And I remember when this happened-- they searched for DAYS for him
But, one thing you and I were thinking on the same lines as-- is about all the rain we had. I am thinking more along the lines that someone buried him out there and the rain is what uncovered some of those bones. Quite a few of the bones are still missing, correct ??
Old 06-04-2005, 02:29 PM
Banned

Autopsy Inconclusive So Far

Quote:
I am not buying into the mountain lion theory yet either. I just havent heard enough evidence that convinces me it was an animal attack. Maybe the evidence is there, but I havent heard it yet...

I think something is up with this case too. His remains were found too close to where the family was camping for everybody not to notice him/ or his body. And I remember when this happened-- they searched for DAYS for him
But, one thing you and I were thinking on the same lines as-- is about all the rain we had. I am thinking more along the lines that someone buried him out there and the rain is what uncovered some of those bones. Quite a few of the bones are still missing, correct ??
This was in yesterdays paper out here:

Forensic experts met Friday morning in San Bernardino in hopes a diligent examination of David Gonzalez's remains would bring answers to a devastated family.
CLIP:Hikers found a partial skull near a creek bed about a mile southwest of the Hanna Flat campground, where 9-year-old David and his family had camped before he disappeared on July 31.

After Sunday's discovery, Van Norman and a convoy of sheriff's officials revisited the site and collected more bones amassing about 20 percent of a skeleton. The remains were identified as David's on Wednesday. Now, officials are trying to determine a cause of death.

CLIP: Experts are considering three primary scenarios:

David wandered away and succumbed to exposure.

David wandered away and was attacked by an animal. David was abducted and killed.

source: http://www.sbsun.com/Stories/0,1413,208~12588~2903405,00.html
Old 06-04-2005, 02:41 PM
Banned

Quote:

Exactly Rag,
Not unless you live in this area will you understand just how darn much rain we had during that period of time.
Old 12-29-2005, 10:53 AM

Autopsy Inconclusive

Authorities weren't able to figure out what the cause of death was. Poor child.
http://www.nctimes.com/articles/2005..._196_28_05.txt