Need Tech Support: Difficulty with posting

mysteriew

A diamond in process
Reaction score
When I post I get this:

There seems to have been a slight problem with the Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community database.
Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

-----------------------------------------------------
Sometimes when I refresh as instructed I get the same screen back. Sometimes it tells me that this is a duplicate post and to proceed by pushing the button. I am logged in, I have tried closing the browser screen and reopening another one. Still the same problem.

mysteriew said:
When I post I get this:

There seems to have been a slight problem with the Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community database.
Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

-----------------------------------------------------
Sometimes when I refresh as instructed I get the same screen back. Sometimes it tells me that this is a duplicate post and to proceed by pushing the button. I am logged in, I have tried closing the browser screen and reopening another one. Still the same problem.
I'm having the same problem. What happened? Anyone???

Hi Guys, I think we got overloaded today with posts. I PM'ed Timex to let her know it was on the fritz a couple of hours ago.

I miss you guys! I don't want to do anything I should do now, like study, vacuum, etc! Ayi Yai Yai!

Scandi

Thanks for fixing this!!!!! You guys rock!!!!

There is still some problems with posts not being recognized- i.e. after you post and go back to the forum list- the site doesn't recognized that your post was made. It makes it difficult to tell if a reply has been made to a post.

:hand: Thank you for posting this. I was baffled since I'm new here. I thought it was me. I received the note twice, and then it timed out when I tried to respond.

I wouldn't want to lose track of best sleuths in town.

Thanks. I could have sworn it was the old peepers going....

:p

Can't it function any longer without "Twitty bashing" (questioning) because it finally became obvious that she "is hiding something" to much higher extent than Paulus van der Sloot is?

Is anyone having any more tech difficulties?

I had my tech guy work on the forum and all should be well.

The Holloway forum is shut for a day or two until I get it under control.

Thanks,
Tricia

Tricia said:
Is anyone having any more tech difficulties?

I had my tech guy work on the forum and all should be well.

Thanks,
Tricia

I am doing good now. Please thank the techies for me. And thank you for handling it so promptly!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88
Back