Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Current Events > Crimes in the News

Notices

Crimes in the News Read and comment about current crimes committed. Remember the copyright laws when posting news stories!

Old 12-01-2003, 08:36 AM
Former Member

SHe did not care for those girls.
SHe cared about her drug habit.
In light of that I bet most of her money was spent supporting that habit.
Old 12-01-2003, 08:44 AM
Banned

Those girls were a business to her...

Toth, I can't believe how you are presenting the lubricant as a kind gesture!

Cass...
Old 12-01-2003, 09:30 AM
Inactive

>SHe did not care for those girls.
Ofcourse not, she cared for the extra money in the AFDC check.
>SHe cared about her drug habit.
Ofcouse.
>In light of that I bet most of her money was spent supporting that habit.
I would hope so. Don't you spend most of your money supporting your hobbies?
Old 12-01-2003, 09:34 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Toth
>SHe did not care for those girls.
Ofcourse not, she cared for the extra money in the AFDC check.
>SHe cared about her drug habit.
Ofcouse.
>In light of that I bet most of her money was spent supporting that habit.
I would hope so. Don't you spend most of your money supporting your hobbies?
I don't have a hobby of supplying children and lubricants to child rapists... so I really can't comment.

Cass...
Old 12-01-2003, 09:45 AM
Former Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Casshew
Those girls were a business to her...

Toth, I can't believe how you are presenting the lubricant as a kind gesture!

Cass...
Cass, don't even bother. I have no doubt that the idiot is just trying to get a rise out of someone. Either that or he's a child molester himself, so he can relate to this guy.
Old 12-01-2003, 11:06 AM
Banned

Thanks Jeana
Old 12-01-2003, 01:53 PM
Inactive

Quote:
Originally posted by Casshew
I don't have a hobby of supplying children and lubricants to child rapists... so I really can't comment.
Well, I would certainly hope you have no such hobby! But the point I was making is that whatever your hobbies are, you spend much of your time and money at them. So did she. Her life revolved around drugs. That was what was important to her. The children represented an increased check from AFDC and a little extra money on the side. And thats all they meant to her. Nothing more.
Old 12-01-2003, 02:13 PM

Toth, I don't care why you made the remarks, they are sickening. Kindness to supply lubricant to a rapist. I was rapped repeatedly as a child and I can assure you that no amount of ANYTHING made it more pleasant or me less effected by those horrible, horrible times that you can't imagine. You are now on my ignore list and will forever be. I will also report that post. You are sick bastard!

Edited to spell "raped" correctly. I'm so furious I can't even spell!
Old 12-01-2003, 02:16 PM
Banned

Puppymom.. I am so sorry for what you went through, this article must be painful to read.

The crime of helping the rapist is as bad as the rape itself, what a huge betrayal.

Cass...
Old 12-01-2003, 02:28 PM

Thanks Cas. I got over it years ago. It was horrible, but I'm fine and have a great, great life. The only times that I am consumed with anger is when people are so incenstive to others. Toth has always been bordering me ignoring him/her, and now I sealed the deal. I can't think of any circumstance or reason that would make someone say that about an innocent child. When you are a child and have to completely depend on another soul to provide for you, you are very much trapped. If a decision is made to beat you, you have no escape, if a decision is made to rape you, you have no escape. It is an AWESOME responsibility to be a parent and part of that is to ALWAYS protect your child. To make a decision to let them be raped is not excusable. For someone to look in to that situation and say that any part of it is KIND is just beyond my comprehension.
Like I said, it's not really about me...I'm fine, married to the most wonderful man on earth and we are expecting our first child. Just thrilled and my life is groovy. But, there are moments a fire rages in me for other victims and TOTH certainly got that fire going.
I'm over it. Toth is now on my ignore list and my day will move on. I'm thankful for this place and won't let one shallow mind keep me from what I enjoy.
Good day to you all!
Old 12-01-2003, 02:37 PM
Banned

Puppymom.... a real baby or puppies? LOL

Good luck with your new baby, when are you due... how exciting.

I have a 9 year old daughter and when I read stories like this I want to throttle someone

Thanx for replying
Cass...
Old 12-01-2003, 02:41 PM
Former Member

Puppymom, I'm also very sorry that you had such a horrible childhood. That "mother" has no soul. I have no doubt she'll burn in hell for what she put those children through. As for the man who molested them, I'm sure there's a hell for him too. As for "Toth," I've yet to find one post from him that makes any sense whatever. He's completely ignorant and there's no excuse for him. I'm glad that you've got a wonderful life now, don't let him bother you one bit. He's not worth it.
Old 12-01-2003, 02:59 PM

Thanks Jeana and Cas...when I reported Toth I told the administrator that I would not let a heartless soul ruin me from participating here because there are far more good people than disturbed...people like you are why I wrote that!
I just thought the administrator should know that someone on this forum seems to think if you molest a child with baby oil it's acceptable. Good grief I'm getting mad all over again so I'll stop about that.
Cass...I real baby this time. Our first and it's due July 18th. We got to tell his family over the holiday it was wonderful. To know that my child will be so loved by so many awesome people brings me to tears as I type. I'm just so thrilled. I'm 35 and never thought I'd be a mom, but God saw fit to let that happen and I pray that I deserve that responsibility.
My other babies, Presley and Payton who are 1 year old minature schnauzers are so funny. I bought the baby a bear on Friday and was showing it to my husband. They both went NUTS because they think anything stuffed is their's. It's going to be a task for sure to teach them to be gentle with the baby and that not every toy is their's. I have a feeling we'll just have "toys" at our house, first come first serve...regardless of if you are human or doggy!
Old 12-01-2003, 03:48 PM
Former Member

Puppymom, you're going to be a terrific parent! I'm so happy for you. I've got three of my own, so if you ever need any advice, please feel free to ask. Its the hardest and most wonderful experience any of us will ever have.
Old 12-01-2003, 03:53 PM
Banned

35 is a great age to have a baby, you are ready for it and WANT it.

Your pets sound cute... I am sure you will be one big happy family soon enough

Cass...