NC NC - El-Jahid Allah, 2, Charlotte, 14 Mar 2003

Angels_Not_Forgotten

Anxiously Awaiting a WINNING NFL Season!
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
www.charleyproject.org/cases/a/allah_el-jahid.html

the link above has pictures. This is the first post that i have started so im not sure that this is right, but I was looking on the missing persons database for Charlotte NC and was OUTRAGED at the number of cases getting no attention. Sure maybe 2 years ago they had it all over the news but i havent heard anything of it! anyways sorry to get ahead of myself, this is a 5 year old boy that went missing when he was 2. He was with his father who had NO RIGHTS to him from what I can tell. There are hardly ANY leads out there and im begging for help! when I look at this littleboy I see my own and its not a comforting thought. Is this the right place for this? do i need to add his stats?

I'll put the stats in this post:

Vital Statistics at Time of Disappearance

Missing Since: March 14, 2003 from Charlotte, North Carolina
Classification: Endangered Missing
Date Of Birth: November 12, 2000
Height and Weight: 2'5 - 2'6, 30 pounds
Distinguishing Characteristics: Black hair, brown eyes. Allah has a birthmark under his right eye. His nicknames are El and Jah.

Details of Disappearance

Allah was last seen in the 600 block of Wagon Oak Road in Charlotte, North Carolina on March 14, 2003. He was in the company of his father at the time of his disappearance. He has never been heard from again. Few details are available in Allah's case.
Some agencies give the date of Allah's disappearance as March 25, 2003.

Sadly, it seems that when a child is abducted by a parent, it doesn't receive the same type of attention as other abductions. I suppose that chances are usually much better that this child is safer than a child abducted by a stranger but there are family members left behind devastated, nonetheless.

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find anything on this beautiful little boy but I will keep looking. Hopefully others will join us here that might have more information or resources.

--- On Fri, 6/15/12, posters@ncmec.org <posters@ncmec.org> wrote:

Subject: Missing Child Poster Partner Restriction - North Carolina
To: <redacted>
Date: Friday, June 15, 2012, 12:29 PM

El-Jahid Allah missing from Charlotte, NC, has been restricted. Please discontinue dissemination of this poster. Please remove and discard any posters on this case that you have placed in public view.

We greatly appreciate your part in our efforts to reunite families.
Thank you for your support.

The National Center for Missing & Exploited Children
Visit our web site at www.missingkids.com.

What does that mean when they are "restricted"?

I was commenting to write that I believe he has been found. I wonder if there is any sort of confirmation?

Interesting though, I can't seem to find any info on his father being held accountable for his actions...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back