Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Current Events > Crimes in the News

Notices

Crimes in the News Read and comment about current crimes committed. Remember the copyright laws when posting news stories!

Old 12-14-2005, 01:06 PM
Help Find Maura Murray

4 fatally shot in Boston home rap studio; Boston's deadliest shooting since '91

BOSTON (Reuters) - Four men were found fatally shot in a rap music studio in the basement of a Boston home, police said on Wednesday in the city's deadliest shooting in more than a decade.
The killings late on Tuesday in Boston's Dorchester neighborhood pushed the city's murder rate to a 10-year-high of 71 and marked Boston's worst shooting since a massacre in a Chinatown social club that killed five people in 1991.

Police Superintendent Bobbie Johnson said the latest shootings in the basement music studio of a home did not appear to have been random and the area was not considered a trouble spot. Police said they did not have a motive for the shooting.

More: http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20051214/...NlYwMlJVRPUCUl
Old 05-21-2006, 07:01 AM

2 arrested in slaying of four in Dorchester

"...Boston police arrested two teenagers yesterday in the shooting deaths of four young men in a Bourneside Street basement recording studio in December, the city's deadliest crime in a decade..."

http://tinyurl.com/h6zys