Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Missing!! > Located Forum Discussion

Notices

Located Forum Discussion Discussion for those who were missing and are now located

Old 01-09-2006, 05:42 PM
Former member

IL - Trea Hannah, 23, Pulaski County, Jan 2006

http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?sec...cal&id=3791071

January 7, 2006 (ANNA, Ill.) - A burned body inside a burned vehicle discovered in Pulaski County has been identified as that of 23-year-old Trea Hannah of Anna.

Pulaski County sheriff's deputies were called to a rural area near a video rental business Wednesday afternoon when the burned 1983 white Mercury Tracer was discovered. The sheriff's department requested assistance from the state police. The combined investigation led to the identification of Hannah, who was last seen driving the Tracer in Pulaski County.

An autopsy conducted yesterday confirmed Hannah's identity. State police said Friday Hannah's death is being investigated as a homicide.

//
According to the Anna Police Department, Hannah was reported missing on Monday by a family member.
Old 01-10-2006, 03:58 AM

What is with all of the burning of bodies lately? Haven't the killers caught on yet that burning the body doesn't do them that much good? I hope and pray that this girl was dead before the car was set on fire. And I hope and pray that this killer is found. So many murders.
Old 07-02-2010, 08:30 PM
http://thewaronwomen.org

update
The Following User Says Thank You to wanttohelp For This Useful Post:
Old 07-02-2010, 08:48 PM
http://thewaronwomen.org

seriously the weird signs we get sometimes in life. i cannot stop thinking about case and others similar and i came across this case. i wanted to find out whatever happened. i saw the guy was making a plea deal and could only find this link and just thought no way. then see this link just weird last update was today. cause very little coverage imo.