Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Forum Information & Esoterica > Forum Finesse

Notices

Forum Finesse Technical tips, tutorials and troubleshooting for those days when the inability to login or add an image to your signature leaves you frustrated.

Old 01-13-2006, 08:08 PM

Finding Old Threads?!?

Hi all...I am wondering the simplest way to find old threads...i.e. the Who's Who thread that JBean mentioned recently...how the heck do we find and access these easily? THANK YOU!
Old 01-13-2006, 08:17 PM
A diamond in process

There are two ways to find old threads. At the top of each page, is a search, click on that and enter keywords.
The second is if you know what forum to look in, look at the top of each forum, and there is a box that says search this forum.
Additionally you can search each thread, if you are looking for something in one of the threads.

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight
Old 01-13-2006, 08:37 PM
WS Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimi
Hi all...I am wondering the simplest way to find old threads...i.e. the Who's Who thread that JBean mentioned recently...how the heck do we find and access these easily? THANK YOU!
IN the meantime here are some of the old ones
Old 01-13-2006, 09:04 PM

Thanks gals- somedays I feel "blonder" than others...and I say that will all due respect, as a natural blonde! LOL