Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Current Events > Crimes in the News

Notices

Crimes in the News Read and comment about current crimes committed. Remember the copyright laws when posting news stories!

Old 01-18-2006, 06:08 AM
Help Find Maura Murray

Man pleads guilty to punching girlfriend’s baby to death

A Parkland man who admitted punching and slapping his girlfriend’s 4-month-old baby because she was fussy pleaded guilty Tuesday to second-degree felony murder in the baby’s July 2005 death.

Pierce County Superior Court Judge Beverly Grant will sentence Gilbert Anthony Reyes, 20, on Feb. 24. He confessed to killing Paris Johnson, whom he was baby-sitting while her mother worked.

Second-degree felony murder is killing someone during an assault, not necessarily with intent.

More: http://www.thenewstribune.com/news/l...-4931379c.html
Old 01-18-2006, 09:23 AM

I hope the mother is found just as guilty for leaving her baby with some guy she must not have known very well. What is wrong with these mothers??
Old 01-18-2006, 09:26 AM
Former Member

I swear if I read another story like this I'm going to scream. I just want to shake these mothers and say "WHAT IN THE WORLD IS WRONG WITH YOU?" Are they that desperate for a mans attention??
Old 02-17-2006, 05:24 PM

Angry An eye for an eye!

when this guy is in prison he will have alot of company because not to many convicts will be leaving him alone knowing what he, his kind is not well liked in the "Slammer" he can't remain in isolation forever segragated from the rest of the general population. I hope he thinx about this every micro second of every day.
Old 02-17-2006, 05:36 PM
If dogs dont go to heaven I want to go where they are

Dont you know its THE BABY's Fault. It wouldnt have happened if IT had stopped crying . How can you expect a grown man to maintain composure when this infant is being so inconsiderate and probably disrupting the TV.