Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Current Events > Crimes in the News

Notices

Crimes in the News Read and comment about current crimes committed. Remember the copyright laws when posting news stories!

Old 04-21-2006, 11:54 PM

Father Arrested For Sexually Abusing At Least Six Children

BANDERA COUNTY, Texas -- A Bandera County father's parental rights were terminated on Friday after he was suspected of sexually abusing at least six children, including two of his own, police said. A wife and grandmother were also accused.

http://www.ksat.com/news/8896310/detail.html

Umm, I think I'm going to be sick.....
Old 04-22-2006, 12:11 AM
Former Member

This really does make me feel sick!

Excerpts from the article:

Bandera County authorities told KSAT 12 News that the incidents were some of the worst cases of child abuse they've seen in years.

"I don't have the words for it," said Deputy Laura Morris, with the Bandera County Sheriff's Office. "There's no place you stepped without stepping in something."

The accused include John Francis Robben, 32; his wife, Tara, 31; and his mother, Ann, 62.

Inside the house, authorities found and seized 18 starving dogs, three of which did not survive.

The couple's two children, aged 6 and 7, were placed in protective custody.

Authorities said Robben admitted to sexually abusing his children along with a handful of other children.

"He has confessed to several, but says he can't remember the names of at least two other ones," said Lt. Allen Tucker, with the sheriff's office.