Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Current Events > Crimes in the News

Notices

Crimes in the News Read and comment about current crimes committed. Remember the copyright laws when posting news stories!

Old 01-13-2004, 02:34 PM
Former member

Angry Killer taunts victims family through internet

My Good GOD

http://abcnews.go.com/wire/US/ap20040113_1112.html
Old 01-13-2004, 03:13 PM

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueclouds
It just amazes me how much freedom "prisoners" are allowed. Why in the name of all that is good should a convicted murderer be allowed to post details of his crimes on the internet for anyone to see? Absolutely disgusting!
Old 01-13-2004, 04:02 PM
Banned

Good Lord.. the victims being RE-Victimized again and again!

Thanx for posting the link to this story.
Old 01-13-2004, 05:04 PM
MAHALO !! FROM SAN DIEGO ..!!

Unhappy Just A Shame !!

Just makes me ill...!! I can't believe that this kind of torture for the families is allowed to happen.. There has to be a way to stop prisoners for having the ability to do this..!!

ALOHA !! FROM SAN DIEGO

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOOHOO, what a ride!!!"
Old 01-13-2004, 05:05 PM
Former member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CARLA
Just makes me ill...!! I can't believe that this kind of torture for the families is allowed to happen.. There has to be a way to stop prisoners for having the ability to do this..!!

YEAH, THERE IS. It's called food, water and a cell with no window. PERIOD. No TV, no pens, pencils, etc. NOTHING. Supply the basic needs to live and THAT'S IT.
Old 01-13-2004, 05:14 PM

Quote:
YEAH, THERE IS. It's called food, water and a cell with no window. PERIOD. No TV, no pens, pencils, etc. NOTHING. Supply the basic needs to live and THAT'S IT.
**applause** I have to add phones to that list as well. In our county jail we recently have had inmates calling citizens at random and getting those innocent folks to place third party calls to their firends and relatives all over the country. Of course the people who are falling for this scam are getting stuck with huge long distance bills just because they were scammed into feeling sorry for those poor inmates who just wanted to talk to their loved ones! It's pathetic.
Old 01-13-2004, 05:39 PM
Banned

I had just read that article, myself. It made me sick. You'd think there would be a law against that stuff. Fantasy or not, it's criminal acts.
Old 01-13-2004, 09:30 PM

So tragic for the victims families to have to relive a nightmare in this manner. I agree that it is absolutely disgusting!
Old 01-14-2004, 03:19 AM

I'm sorry but someone locked up for 2 murders should loss some of their rights!! Why should they get to hold on to something when they took away other peoples rights???
What's scary is how other people are interested in wanting to read from these evil ones!
Old 01-16-2004, 07:22 PM
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Broad
I'm sorry but someone locked up for 2 murders should loss some of their rights!! Why should they get to hold on to something when they took away other peoples rights???
What's scary is how other people are interested in wanting to read from these evil ones!
I saw the guy on the tv news last night, first I had heard of him. Some woman is going to bring a lawsuit against him to stop him. I did not catch all the details on that, but she was on the news, with an attorney.

We have to enforce the law ourselves, because the paid law enforcement agencies will not do it, very sad. I just remembered, the woman filing the lawsuit may be the victim's mother. That was the first time I had seen the news story on tv.

benn8
Old 01-16-2004, 07:39 PM
Former member

I agree Benn. What's even worse is the sickos that sell items made from serial killers, etc... There's websites out there that have that crap for sale. Better yet, the demented people who marry those creeps.
Old 01-18-2004, 10:45 AM
A cat will blink when struck with a hammer.

Quote:
You forgot, a bucket for the waste.

So often times it happens that we live our life in chains, and we never even know we have the key. ...Eagles, "Already Gone"