Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Missing!! > Missing but not forgotten Discussion > 2000's Missing

Notices

2000's Missing Persons missing between 2000-2009


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #26  
Old 02-16-2009, 07:39 AM
chesterp chesterp is offline
Former Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 6,792
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Who Cares View Post
Search resumes for missing Brevard fire fighter
Brandy Hall missing since August 2006
Last Edited: Monday, 16 Feb 2009, 12:42 AM EST
Created On: Monday, 16 Feb 2009, 12:42 AM EST
<snipped>
PALM BAY, Fla. - A Search and Rescue group based in New England spent the day in Palm Bay looking for the missing fire fighter Brandy Hall. The search was conducted in the area near a campus of Brevard Community College, where Halls truck was found.

Fred Golba led the new search after one of investigators on the case notified him about several new areas of interest the police wanted to check out.
Golba said it wasn't necessary to bring in the full resources of law enforcement, since the areas in question have been searched in the past. He said it was an opportunity to train his people and his search dogs in realistic conditions.
Golba also utilized new equipment and new search techniques while looking for Hall. They used an underwater infrared camera to scan several waterways.
Golba also used a underwater aerating technique to satisfy her family and rumors about areas that have already been searched. Two-and-a-half years ago the police drained the pond where they found Hall's truck.

Golba said there have been concerns that her body might have been buried under truckloads of dirt that were hauled in to create a damn in order to drain the pond.
Golba used a pole to poke holes in the area where the dirt was poured while three different dogs waited to possibly catch a scent of human remains, but the dogs never hit on any of the places searched. A Palm Bay police officer was also on site, in the event any evidence or remains were found.

Article:
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news...er_Brandy_Hall
************************************************** ******************************************
Search Resumes For Malabar Firefighter Missing Since 2006
Monday, February 16, 2009 5:59:54 AM
<snipped>
MALABAR -- Search and rescue teams from all over Florida flocked to Brevard County Sunday to search for a volunteer firefighter who disappeared more than two years ago.
The search for Brandy Hall was contained to the same pond where her pickup truck was fished out of, days after she went missing in 2006.
More than six dogs were used, as well as high tech cameras never used before in the search for Hall, but nothing was found Sunday.
Hall volunteered with the Malabar Fire Department.

Missing Firefighter Search: VIDEO
http://www.cfnews13.com/MediaPlayer2...ghter%20Search

Article:
http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2...continues.html
************************************************** ******************************************
*Note: Previous Story: Missing Firefighter
Missing Firefighter
Saturday, August 19, 2006 11:00:07 PM
<snipped>
An interesting twist to this story.

The Osceola County Sheriff's office confirms that Brandy Hall was arrested along with former Osceola County Fire Chief Jeff Hall in July of 2005. Jeff Hall was found guilty on charges of a pot growing operation. Drug charges against Brady Hall were dropped.
Jeff Hall, and another defendant, Paul Hirsch were both sentenced on Friday to three years in prison after pleading guilty to charges connected to a marijuana-growing operation uncovered at a Holopaw mobile home.
That operation brought in nearly $300,000 a year. Deputies confiscated hundreds of plants, from what they called an elaborate setup.
Palm Bay police say there are circumstances about the case that concern them, but they could not elaborate.
Article:
http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2...refighter.html
I was at this so called search..... my highlight in blue.....
The family was not notified this was being done....
We were unaware it was being done apparently a blurb on cfnews13 appeared Friday. I did not see because I was in Satsuma...and a story was reported yesterday morning and I hopped into my car in made my way there....and met up with Friends of Brandy.....
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to chesterp For This Useful Post:
  #27  
Old 02-16-2009, 08:57 AM
Angel Who Cares's Avatar
Angel Who Cares Angel Who Cares is offline
If you seek an angel with an open heart, you shall always find one.
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Downriver Area, Michigan
Posts: 22,965
Quote:
Originally Posted by chesterp View Post
I was at this so called search..... my highlight in blue.....
The family was not notified this was being done....
We were unaware it was being done apparently a blurb on cfnews13 appeared Friday. I did not see because I was in Satsuma...and a story was reported yesterday morning and I hopped into my car in made my way there....and met up with Friends of Brandy.....
Wow they reports are making it sound like the family was aware of the search!
Could you give an update if you are going today on the search?
FOX Live news reported they are searching again today. How are her friends holding up & can you give us any other info you found out yesterday too?
Can you elaborate on why the new interest in certian areas?
TIA

Bless you for helping in the search chesterp.
__________________
<div align=center><a href=http://www.websleuths.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=605&pictureid=4615 target=_blank>http://www.websleuths.com/forums/pic...pictureid=4615</a></div>
Angels around us, angels beside us, angels within us. Angels are watching over you when times are good or stressed. Their wings wrap gently around you, whispering you are loved and blessed.
-- Angel Blessing
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 02-16-2009, 09:19 AM
chesterp chesterp is offline
Former Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 6,792
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Who Cares View Post
Wow they reports are making it sound like the family was aware of the search!
Could you give an update if you are going today on the search?
FOX Live news reported they are searching again today. How are her friends holding up & can you give us any other info you found out yesterday too?
Can you elaborate on why the new interest in certian areas?
TIA

Bless you for helping in the search chesterp.
I did not hear on the local news of a search today..... I will head over there ASAP....

Thank you....
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 02-16-2009, 12:43 PM
Angel Who Cares's Avatar
Angel Who Cares Angel Who Cares is offline
If you seek an angel with an open heart, you shall always find one.
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Downriver Area, Michigan
Posts: 22,965
Quote:
Originally Posted by chesterp View Post
I did not hear on the local news of a search today..... I will head over there ASAP....

Thank you....
I just hope that FOX didn't report this wrong but I did listen this morning & they did say they were going to search again today. I really hope that I didn't send you there when they weren't there. If they aren't I'll be the 1st to send an angry e-mail off to FOX for you. Thanks & let me know how it went today!
TIA
__________________
<div align=center><a href=http://www.websleuths.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=605&pictureid=4615 target=_blank>http://www.websleuths.com/forums/pic...pictureid=4615</a></div>
Angels around us, angels beside us, angels within us. Angels are watching over you when times are good or stressed. Their wings wrap gently around you, whispering you are loved and blessed.
-- Angel Blessing
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 02-16-2009, 01:34 PM
waltzingmatilda's Avatar
waltzingmatilda waltzingmatilda is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: in the moment
Posts: 5,721
Good luck and stay safe chesterp!
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old 02-16-2009, 06:52 PM
BeavisMom62's Avatar
BeavisMom62 BeavisMom62 is offline
No, Butthead is NOT here!!
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Florida
Posts: 2,531
I'm glad that there is still interest in this case. Its so sad. She disappeared less than two miles from where I used to live at that time. I hope something of value is found. I doubt that they will find her body, at least not in that area since it has already been searched, but who knows. I guess nothing else happened after the discovery of her helmet on beachside huh? I've never heard anything.
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 04-03-2009, 11:14 PM
Baznme's Avatar
Baznme Baznme is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Northern Adirondack Mountains
Posts: 4,226
Just bumping this up to say there are those of us out here that are still hoping for a conclusion to Brandy's case..........somehow.
__________________
My posts are my opinion only.....
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Baznme For This Useful Post:
  #33  
Old 04-29-2009, 09:04 PM
Aphra Aphra is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 194
Okay, this is a long long shot, especially since it's believed that the Jane Doe died in 2004, but everything else matches up (the fire crew t-shirt is especially intriguing):

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/627ufca.html
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 04-30-2009, 05:38 PM
Baznme's Avatar
Baznme Baznme is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Northern Adirondack Mountains
Posts: 4,226
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphra View Post
Okay, this is a long long shot, especially since it's believed that the Jane Doe died in 2004, but everything else matches up (the fire crew t-shirt is especially intriguing):

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/627ufca.html
I took a look at this and not very much is similiar to Brandy. She didn't disappear until 2006.
__________________
My posts are my opinion only.....
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 11-09-2009, 08:25 PM
Baznme's Avatar
Baznme Baznme is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Northern Adirondack Mountains
Posts: 4,226
Brandy had a solid gold "airboat" charm on a gold chain. Not filigreed or cut gold. Just wanted to put that out there if anyone sees one for resale or in a pawn shop please let it be known here.
__________________
My posts are my opinion only.....
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Baznme For This Useful Post:
  #36  
Old 08-24-2010, 05:25 PM
Jubble Jubble is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Boise, ID
Posts: 78
4 years later, Malabar firefighter Brandy Hall's disappearance still a mystery
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jubble For This Useful Post:
  #37  
Old 12-15-2010, 12:08 PM
Baznme's Avatar
Baznme Baznme is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Northern Adirondack Mountains
Posts: 4,226
The Discovery Channel is filming in our town this week on Brandy's story. Article here from Florida Today newspaper. Episode will be called "Disappeared".

http://www.floridatoday.com/section/...1/710985690001
__________________
My posts are my opinion only.....
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Baznme For This Useful Post:
  #38  
Old 03-21-2011, 10:15 PM
Baznme's Avatar
Baznme Baznme is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Northern Adirondack Mountains
Posts: 4,226
I'm watching I.D. (Investigation Discovery) about Brandy Hall and finding out some things I did not know previously. Her last phone call that night was to a fellow firefighter at the PBFD. Someone she knew very well. She supposedly told him she was going to just disappear and that she was going to be waiting at the Sunoco station for someone to bring her money. Hmmmm......somehow doesn't ring true to me. Her husband is going to be sentenced and she's going to just disappear leaving the kids without either parent? Nope.....I don't think so. She asked her Fire Chief at the Malabar Fire Dept. to go to court for Jeff as a character witness the next day. Why would she do that if she planned to disappear. Firefighter Richmond is either fabricating what Brandy told him that last evening anyone ever saw her or Brandy's request to her Chief was part of her plan. The latter seems the least likely to me.

Now that Jeff has taken and passed the LDT and agreed to be interviewed by LE after his long break of being silent, I have my faith renewed that he did not do this. But, someone did and I believe it was someone she knew. Someone that knew she carried a gun in her truck. Someone that knew where she was going to go after leaving the fire station. The "threatening" text messages from the firefighter's wife, (the one Brandy had an affair with) now takes my thoughts in whole nother direction altogether. They say you need to be careful of what you write down. I would say in this case especially, that's very true. Did LE check the EMT vehicle that Randall was driving that night for trace evidence? Did anyone check his wife's vehicle?

Last edited by Baznme; 03-21-2011 at 10:48 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Baznme For This Useful Post:
  #39  
Old 03-22-2011, 12:26 AM
cluciano63's Avatar
cluciano63 cluciano63 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 32,716
Her husband says it turned out that Brandy was having some sort of affair with her ex-boss...and a friend of hers on the show said that she did have an affair with him. The man (Randall) said it was an "emotional affair" but apparently it was more.

There were threatening texts back and forth between Brandy and Randall, according to friends, but LE could not verify this. Randall has not been named a suspect but he was the last person she spoke to on that night, for 11 minutes.

Her husband took a LD test as soon as he got out of prison and passed and LE said he is not a suspect, he is ruled out.

I had never heard a word about about this case. I feel that Randall is clearly a suspect, no matter what LE says. They had a fight, he killed her, scattered her belongings, and put her body who knows where.

My opinion anyway.
__________________
Just my opinion, of course.
Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to cluciano63 For This Useful Post:
  #40  
Old 03-22-2011, 08:25 AM
Baznme's Avatar
Baznme Baznme is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Northern Adirondack Mountains
Posts: 4,226
Quote:
Originally Posted by cluciano63 View Post
Her husband says it turned out that Brandy was having some sort of affair with her ex-boss...and a friend of hers on the show said that she did have an affair with him. The man (Randall) said it was an "emotional affair" but apparently it was more.

There were threatening texts back and forth between Brandy and Randall, according to friends, but LE could not verify this. Randall has not been named a suspect but he was the last person she spoke to on that night, for 11 minutes.

Her husband took a LD test as soon as he got out of prison and passed and LE said he is not a suspect, he is ruled out.

I had never heard a word about about this case. I feel that Randall is clearly a suspect, no matter what LE says. They had a fight, he killed her, scattered her belongings, and put her body who knows where.

My opinion anyway.
No no.........the threatening texts we're between Brandy and Randall's wife, the way I understood it. From what was reported on the show, it was no secret that Randall's wife had made a spectacle of herself ranting at Brandy in a very public place some months before her disappearance.
Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Baznme For This Useful Post:
  #41  
Old 03-22-2011, 12:39 PM
MomofBoys's Avatar
MomofBoys MomofBoys is offline
Future Bucs QB
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 1,029
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baznme View Post
No no.........the threatening texts we're between Brandy and Randall's wife, the way I understood it. From what was reported on the show, it was no secret that Randall's wife had made a spectacle of herself ranting at Brandy in a very public place some months before her disappearance.
Here's what I don't get: The boyfriend/emotional affair participant said that Brandy told him she was going away. LE and Brandy's family don't believe that to be the case. Well, then, it has to be one or the other. If she didn't vanish of her own accord, then Randall is guilty of something, whether it's murder or accessory to murder. Maybe it was the editing, but no one involved seemed to say "Well, we don't believe she went missing on her own, so there's only one other alternative." You know? Randall's lying or he's not. Then they later address the fact that Randall's wife knew about the relationship and was angry. It doesn't take a weatherman to tell you which way the wind is blowing.

And another odd conclusion made is the fact that her small backpack was found 30 miles away in a canal. Unless I wasn't hearing it correctly, they were like "This shows us she didn't disappear on her own." ...why? They even said that there was nothing in it of importance. Maybe she had too much luggage and wanted to ditch her dayplanner. I was half-asleep, but didn't they say "Her medication wasn't in it, and she wouldn't have gone anywhere without that." Maybe the medication is with her?? I was so confused.

I believe she's likely dead. But that leaves only one suspect. Randall. Because if she isn't sipping a pina colada in Costa Rica or living with a changed identity in Detroit, or whatever, then Randall most likely lied. Why? Maybe I'm having failure of imagination here, but I was so frustrated by the way this particular episode was put together. I love Disappeared and it's probably my favorite series in ID, but sometimes I think they piece things together for effect and to keep the mystery rather than make it obvious who the POI should be or has been.
Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MomofBoys For This Useful Post:
  #42  
Old 03-22-2011, 12:51 PM
liltexans's Avatar
liltexans liltexans is offline
Justice for Hailey
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: San Antonio
Posts: 5,917
I had never heard of this case until watching Disappeared, but I agree with the last few posts above.

MomofBoys, I was also confused by the show's editing and the comment about her medication. If her medication was not in her backpack, doesn't that point to her having it with her? I couldn't understand why the missing medication would support her being dead.

That said, I think she is deceased and I think Randall and/or his wife are most likely responsible. Randall was/is a fire chief, right? So he probably knows a lot about crime scenes, evidence, and how to cover up a crime.
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to liltexans For This Useful Post:
  #43  
Old 03-22-2011, 02:31 PM
Baznme's Avatar
Baznme Baznme is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Northern Adirondack Mountains
Posts: 4,226
No, Randall is not a Chief. He's a paid firefighter for the City of Palm Bay, Fl. Nevertheless, being an EMT as well, he does know a lot about crime scenes, evidence. I dont know how well he knows how to cover up a crime. Hopefully, he doesn't and she will somehow be found at some point.

Her medication being missing from the backpack does not sway me either way as to whether or not she always had it with her or not. It was a pain killer and anyone that would do something like this would either take them for themselves or get rid of them trying to make it look as though she took them with her. There's no way she just walked away. She loved those kids toooo much. Yeah, she was angry with her husband but I really think she was trying to get things worked out for the sake of the family. There was a reward for anyone that could provide information on the case in the amount of $10K but I don't know......they didn't even mention that on the show last night.
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Baznme For This Useful Post:
  #44  
Old 03-22-2011, 03:12 PM
liltexans's Avatar
liltexans liltexans is offline
Justice for Hailey
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: San Antonio
Posts: 5,917
Yeah, I don't really think the medication is terribly relevant to the case either. It could have even fallen out of the backpack into the water. Who knows.

From what the show stated, it sounded extremely unlikely that she would have voluntarily left her children, especially for an extended period of time. It also sounded unlikely that she would have dumped her truck. To me, it's obvious that she met with some type of foul play, but the question remains, at whose hands? And where is she?
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 03-22-2011, 03:34 PM
Lanie's Avatar
Lanie Lanie is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 2,877
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baznme View Post
I'm watching I.D. (Investigation Discovery) about Brandy Hall and finding out some things I did not know previously. Her last phone call that night was to a fellow firefighter at the PBFD. Someone she knew very well. She supposedly told him she was going to just disappear and that she was going to be waiting at the Sunoco station for someone to bring her money. Hmmmm......somehow doesn't ring true to me. Her husband is going to be sentenced and she's going to just disappear leaving the kids without either parent? Nope.....I don't think so. She asked her Fire Chief at the Malabar Fire Dept. to go to court for Jeff as a character witness the next day. Why would she do that if she planned to disappear. Firefighter Richmond is either fabricating what Brandy told him that last evening anyone ever saw her or Brandy's request to her Chief was part of her plan. The latter seems the least likely to me.

Now that Jeff has taken and passed the LDT and agreed to be interviewed by LE after his long break of being silent, I have my faith renewed that he did not do this. But, someone did and I believe it was someone she knew. Someone that knew she carried a gun in her truck. Someone that knew where she was going to go after leaving the fire station. The "threatening" text messages from the firefighter's wife, (the one Brandy had an affair with) now takes my thoughts in whole nother direction altogether. They say you need to be careful of what you write down. I would say in this case especially, that's very true. Did LE check the EMT vehicle that Randall was driving that night for trace evidence? Did anyone check his wife's vehicle?
I watched this late last night, and I agree there was a lot of stuff left unsaid.

When the pickup was found, were the windows up or down, doors closed or open? IMO, that makes a difference of whether or not she SHOULD have been found in the pickup. I was also confused on the order of the calls after she left the station. It sounded to me like her H called and she didn't answer, then she called the Richmond guy. Is that right?

I don't understand under what circumstances she was fired from her job, and was Richmond the one who fired her? What was the time frame of the affair between Brandy and this guy? I don't even get what the husband's motive would be to bump her off the night before his trial, and it's unclear how he would even know she left work early, unless he was stalking her. On the other hand, if H is so worried about her and missing her so much, why would filing an appeal on his 3-year sentence keep him from discussing her disappearance with LE? What a prize...

If someone was REALLY willing to give her enough money to take off, why wouldn't they have been willing to help her get through this rough time and get on her feet, where they would have had a better chance, IMO, of being paid back? If she's so broke and in debt and needing to get money from someone else to be able to disappear, why ditch her truck in a pond? She could have sold it or something and been long gone before anyone really even missed her, IMO. Why would there be such a need for her to make her running away look like foul play? It's not like the law was after her for anything. She could have said she was so stressed out over her husband's trial she needed a few days to herself, and then never came back.

IMO, this whole case reeks.
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lanie For This Useful Post:
  #46  
Old 03-22-2011, 10:46 PM
Baznme's Avatar
Baznme Baznme is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Northern Adirondack Mountains
Posts: 4,226
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
I watched this late last night, and I agree there was a lot of stuff left unsaid.

When the pickup was found, were the windows up or down, doors closed or open? IMO, that makes a difference of whether or not she SHOULD have been found in the pickup. I was also confused on the order of the calls after she left the station. It sounded to me like her H called and she didn't answer, then she called the Richmond guy. Is that right?

Lanie, I would just like to clarify a few things about this case. To my knowledge, the windows were partially up. It filled with water and when LE pulled it out of the water, they opened the doors and all the water came out. Unfortunately, so did a lot of the volume of blood. The order of the phone calls was, her husband called her while she was still at the station, they said prayers together and closed off. After she left the station, there was an 11 minute phone call between her and the Richmond guy.

I don't understand under what circumstances she was fired from her job, and was Richmond the one who fired her? What was the time frame of the affair between Brandy and this guy? I don't even get what the husband's motive would be to bump her off the night before his trial, and it's unclear how he would even know she left work early, unless he was stalking her. On the other hand, if H is so worried about her and missing her so much, why would filing an appeal on his 3-year sentence keep him from discussing her disappearance with LE? What a prize...

She was fired because her name was on the deed to the property the grow operation was on. Even though she didn't know what was going on out at that property (as that is about 20 miles from where they actually lived), they found her responsible as well because of the property records. The charges against her were dropped. Her husband testified that she did not know about the grow operation on the property owned by both of them. The charges against the husband were not nor did he expect them to be. Richmond was not the one that fired her. He's a fellow firefighter and was supposed to be a family friend. That's all. Her husband had no motive. He was in enough hot water already. He didn't know she left work early. He did not receive a 3 year sentence. He got 18 months and it has now been served. He was advised by his attorney to wait on the discussions with LE until he realized on his own he needed to speak with the authorities and get the LDT taken and over with.


If someone was REALLY willing to give her enough money to take off, why wouldn't they have been willing to help her get through this rough time and get on her feet, where they would have had a better chance, IMO, of being paid back? If she's so broke and in debt and needing to get money from someone else to be able to disappear, why ditch her truck in a pond? She could have sold it or something and been long gone before anyone really even missed her, IMO. Why would there be such a need for her to make her running away look like foul play? It's not like the law was after her for anything. She could have said she was so stressed out over her husband's trial she needed a few days to herself, and then never came back.

IMO, you are totally correct on that point.

IMO, this whole case reeks.
And again, you are correct, this whole case reeks. If there were witnesses that saw Mr. Richmond in the vicinity of where the truck was found several times that night, why haven't they been able to interview on that very question alone?

Last edited by Baznme; 03-22-2011 at 10:51 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Baznme For This Useful Post:
  #47  
Old 03-22-2011, 11:50 PM
Lanie's Avatar
Lanie Lanie is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 2,877
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baznme View Post
And again, you are correct, this whole case reeks. If there were witnesses that saw Mr. Richmond in the vicinity of where the truck was found several times that night, why haven't they been able to interview on that very question alone?
Baznme, my understanding from the program is Brandy and her husband were on the phone about 9:30pm doing prayers with the kids. Then the husband was notified his trial time was changed, and he attempted to call Brandy to let her know, as she was supposed to testify as a character witness for him, and that call was not answered. This call was around 11pm??? and then ? Brandy called Richmond around 11:10pm. I'm not sure if I'm correct on those times or not, because the program seemed to skip around. IMO, it sounded like the last known phone call was the one from her husband around 11pm, then later on they threw in the call to Richmond, so I'm not sure if I got the sequence correct. I also thought Richmond was referred to as Brandy's ex-boss on that show. I was watching this while I was trying to go to sleep, so maybe I misunderstood what was being said.

I got the part about the pot and Brandy being arrested, but the charges were dropped, and that just seems like an odd thing to be fired over. It's not like this all took place in her backyard where she couldn't help but see it when she looked out a window or something. I was just wondering if the phone call to Richmond (especially with me thinking he was her ex-boss) was more along the lines of Brandy telling him she had no choice but to file wrongful termination, and he was worried about the affair coming up in that, and that would be motive.

The blood in the truck is another thing that makes me wonder. It seems to me if they were able to ascertain Brandy's blood was in the truck after they pulled it from the pond, the truck was probably pretty sealed up, and it's implausible her body was washed out or even floated out of the truck after it was in the water, if it was in the cab. I bet whoever put that truck in the pond was pretty freaked out it was found so soon.

I don't believe Brandy ran off somewhere. IMO, this 'set-up' is pure bogus. I don't think whoever dumped the truck in the pond expected evidence of blood to be found in it, and to me, that right there is enough to say this isn't a voluntary vanishing. Yeah, she could have planted her blood there, but who would do that and then dump the vehicle in a body of water?

I just hope they are looking at this Richmond guy more than was implied in the program.
Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lanie For This Useful Post:
  #48  
Old 03-23-2011, 06:53 AM
Baznme's Avatar
Baznme Baznme is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Northern Adirondack Mountains
Posts: 4,226
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
Baznme, my understanding from the program is Brandy and her husband were on the phone about 9:30pm doing prayers with the kids. Then the husband was notified his trial time was changed, and he attempted to call Brandy to let her know, as she was supposed to testify as a character witness for him, and that call was not answered. This call was around 11pm??? and then ? Brandy called Richmond around 11:10pm. I'm not sure if I'm correct on those times or not, because the program seemed to skip around. IMO, it sounded like the last known phone call was the one from her husband around 11pm, then later on they threw in the call to Richmond, so I'm not sure if I got the sequence correct. I also thought Richmond was referred to as Brandy's ex-boss on that show. I was watching this while I was trying to go to sleep, so maybe I misunderstood what was being said.

I got the part about the pot and Brandy being arrested, but the charges were dropped, and that just seems like an odd thing to be fired over. It's not like this all took place in her backyard where she couldn't help but see it when she looked out a window or something. I was just wondering if the phone call to Richmond (especially with me thinking he was her ex-boss) was more along the lines of Brandy telling him she had no choice but to file wrongful termination, and he was worried about the affair coming up in that, and that would be motive.

The blood in the truck is another thing that makes me wonder. It seems to me if they were able to ascertain Brandy's blood was in the truck after they pulled it from the pond, the truck was probably pretty sealed up, and it's implausible her body was washed out or even floated out of the truck after it was in the water, if it was in the cab. I bet whoever put that truck in the pond was pretty freaked out it was found so soon.

I don't believe Brandy ran off somewhere. IMO, this 'set-up' is pure bogus. I don't think whoever dumped the truck in the pond expected evidence of blood to be found in it, and to me, that right there is enough to say this isn't a voluntary vanishing. Yeah, she could have planted her blood there, but who would do that and then dump the vehicle in a body of water?

I just hope they are looking at this Richmond guy more than was implied in the program.
I know it get confusing especially when you take into consideration that there were two different fire departments incorporated into Brandy's story. The Palm Bay fire department is the one she was fired from. The Malabar fire dept. is the one she volunteered at to keep up her certifications until she could get back to the Palm Bay job. Mr. Richmond was also employed by the Palm Bay fire dept. and still is! As far as why she didn't answer her husband's call around 11pm. Who knows. Maybe she was pumping gas in her truck in preparation for the next morning and was not aware that she had a message. I wish I had all the answers but I sure don't.

As far as any possibility of her body being in that pond. No....that was checked several times and the pond is actually very small. It was drained in the beginning.......so, no she was not there.

Richmond was not her boss. He was a co-worker. IMO, he called her to meet up with her somewhere. No one has seen her since.

From what I can see on the schedule for Discovery channel, it will be aired again on Sunday, 3/27 at 9pm. Maybe this time we can pick up on a few things that would make more sense by watching it again.

Last edited by Baznme; 03-23-2011 at 06:59 AM.
Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Baznme For This Useful Post:
  #49  
Old 03-24-2011, 11:03 AM
OldSteve's Avatar
OldSteve OldSteve is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: -Metro NYC
Posts: 3,425
Saw this on Disappeared and it was most interesting.... Please clear this up for me, is the name of the last person she spoke to Richmond or Randall? I see both names here...

Lanie - I agree about her being fired over her husbands pot farm simply because her name was on the land deed didn't make sense - especially considering the glowing terms everyone spoke of her in, it seemed more odd that she was punished for her husband's wrondoing. The IRS has an innocent spouse rule when a wife signs a return... something like that should have applied to Brandy.
__________________
Life:
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to OldSteve For This Useful Post:
  #50  
Old 03-25-2011, 12:20 AM
Baznme's Avatar
Baznme Baznme is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Northern Adirondack Mountains
Posts: 4,226
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldSteve View Post
Saw this on Disappeared and it was most interesting.... Please clear this up for me, is the name of the last person she spoke to Richmond or Randall? I see both names here...

Lanie - I agree about her being fired over her husbands pot farm simply because her name was on the land deed didn't make sense - especially considering the glowing terms everyone spoke of her in, it seemed more odd that she was punished for her husband's wrondoing. The IRS has an innocent spouse rule when a wife signs a return... something like that should have applied to Brandy.
Can't name full names here but if you take the latter name you mentioned and put in front of the first one you named. That's the person.

She was charged along with the husband because her name was on the deed but, later when the authorities were convinced she really didn't know anything about the grow operation, the charges were dropped against her. I thought I had explained that in an earlier post, but perhaps not. Yes, the charges were dropped against her and she was waiting for reinstatement to her former position as a paid firefighter.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Baznme For This Useful Post:
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
brevard county, florida, palm bay

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Found Deceased FL - Donny Poff, 42, Palm Bay, 5 May 2012 CatFancier Located! Information and Support 2 05-14-2012 01:23 PM
AK AK - Patrick Chambers, 54, Edna Bay, Aug 2006 Rle7 2000's Missing 1 11-29-2011 10:08 AM
Found Deceased FL - John Ieronimo, 65, Palm Bay, 5 Nov 2009 hoppyfrog Located! Information and Support 2 11-15-2009 02:49 PM
Found Deceased KY - Brandy Rowe, 28, Dec 2006 SewingDeb Located Forum Discussion 10 01-24-2007 02:44 PM


© Copyright Websleuths 1999-2012 New To Site? Need Help?
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:51 AM.

Advertisements

Pre-Order Imperfect Justice: Prosecuting Casey Anthony today!