Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Featured Case Discussion > JonBenet Ramsey

Notices

JonBenet Ramsey What really happened to 6 year old JonBenet? Someone is getting away with murder. All information posted on this site is gained through published documentation on this case. It is strictly opinion only.

Old 08-28-2006, 08:44 PM
Banned

They need to arrest John Ramsey soon...

...while this new investigation is still "hot"; it's cooling off reaallly quickly...

They need to do an "Al Capone" type of arrest and at least arrest him for obstruction, or having a headlight out on his car, anything - jaywalking would be good - I don't give a **** what it is...or initiate some kind of civil wrongful death suit, or find some way to charge this mofo for part of the expenditure that was wasted on Karr, and charge Karr for the rest.

This is friggin' ridiculous, and all of the time smug Mr. Ramsey is complaining about all of the media attention...welll, let's just prosecute him in a courtroom without cameras, and then the media circus will be over...
Old 08-28-2006, 08:46 PM
Banned

Capp, I am as frustrated as you.

They got away with it, it's that simple.
Old 08-28-2006, 08:48 PM
Verified Insider-Mark Dribin case

Agreed, after all he said he wants to leave the country. It's because he knew all along JMK was never a serious suspect, because John is the incestuous sexual abuser and killer of his daughter IMO!

Old 08-28-2006, 08:51 PM
Joy comes in the Morning

Look you guys, its no secret that I think the Ramseys are innocent or atleast innocent in JBR's actual murder. I do not however think that they for one minute would not cover for BR. It has been years since I really read all the info regarding her death and murder but I am just wondering what is it exactly have you all convinced of their guilt. I am just really wondering. I dont want to start a heated topic here. I am just really curious. Maybe I am missing something and have not heard what everyone else has.
Old 08-28-2006, 08:52 PM
Former Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cappuccina
...while this new investigation is still "hot"; it's cooling off reaallly quickly...

They need to do an "Al Capone" type of arrest and at least arrest him for obstruction, or having a headlight out on his car, anything - jaywalking would be good - I don't give a **** what it is...or initiate some kind of civil wrongful death suit, or find some way to charge this mofo for part of the expenditure that was wasted on Karr, and charge Karr for the rest.

This is friggin' ridiculous, and all of the time smug Mr. Ramsey is complaining about all of the media attention...welll, let's just prosecute him in a courtroom without cameras, and then the media circus will be over...
LOL Cap! I thought I was the only one around that used the word "mofo"!
Old 08-28-2006, 08:52 PM

Cappuccina and LinasK .....I echo your sentiments.

John Ramsey is a smug, lying, manipulative killer.
Old 08-28-2006, 08:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristan
Cappuccina and LinasK .....I echo your sentiments.

John Ramsey is a smug, lying, manipulative killer.
Me too!

Tor:Con Index link below. Will show you the probability of a tornado happening in your area.
http://www.weather.com/news/tornado-torcon-index

FEMA's link for Emergency Supplies list below or what you need to survive for three days in case help is not immediately available to you.
http://www.ready.gov/document/family-supply-list

You can also purchase a weather radio which will inform you of severe weather even if your electricity goes out. Runs on batteries of course.
Old 08-28-2006, 09:01 PM
Former Member

I think they were there.
Amy
Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle
Look you guys, its no secret that I think the Ramseys are innocent or atleast innocent in JBR's actual murder. I do not however think that they for one minute would not cover for BR. It has been years since I really read all the info regarding her death and murder but I am just wondering what is it exactly have you all convinced of their guilt. I am just really wondering. I dont want to start a heated topic here. I am just really curious. Maybe I am missing something and have not heard what everyone else has.
Old 08-28-2006, 09:14 PM

Quote:
It appears the JonBenet Ramsey forum will very rapidly revert back to exactly the same thing it has been for quite a few years now; a place for the RDI's to hang and comiserate about the Ramseys never having been tried, and convicted. The reason the Ramseys haven't been tried, is for one very simple reason. There isn't any real evidence against them. It's that simple. Hopefully this recent episode drew the real killer back to the surface again, and hopefully he'll stay surfaced for awhile, and maybe some astute LE internet person can make contact with him. That's the best we can hope for.
Old 08-28-2006, 09:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by narlacat

I'm afraid you're right...
Old 08-28-2006, 09:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzm1
It appears the JonBenet Ramsey forum will very rapidly revert back to exactly the same thing it has been for quite a few years now; a place for the RDI's to hang and comiserate about the Ramseys never having been tried, and convicted. The reason the Ramseys haven't been tried, is for one very simple reason. There isn't any real evidence against them. It's that simple. Hopefully this recent episode drew the real killer back to the surface again, and hopefully he'll stay surfaced for awhile, and maybe some astute LE internet person can make contact with him. That's the best we can hope for.

It has brought the killer back to the surface. In fact the killer made a public statement not to jump to conclusions about Karr. He also implied that he might move out of the country because of unwanted media attention.

You're right that there isn't enough evidence to take him to trial.
Old 08-28-2006, 09:35 PM

"The reason the Ramseys haven't been tried, is for one very simple reason. There isn't any real evidence against them. It's that simple."

Oh, please! Would you like a list?
Old 08-28-2006, 09:36 PM
Former Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrishope
It has brought the killer back to the surface. In fact the killer made a public statement not to jump to conclusions about Karr. He also implied that he might move out of the country because of unwanted media attention.

Oh, he will get his in the end....everybody does.
Old 08-28-2006, 09:38 PM
Joy comes in the Morning

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperDave
"The reason the Ramseys haven't been tried, is for one very simple reason. There isn't any real evidence against them. It's that simple."

Well that is what I am getting at, I really dont understand if the evidence is there against the Ramseys, what happened? I truly dont understand. What is the evidence? Is is that they acted "Weird" or there were fibers that were on JBR that matched PR sweater? I dont know.
Old 08-28-2006, 09:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrishope

If I was John Ramsey, and the media swarmed me, more than once, let alone my son on his first arrival at his dorm, I would also want to leave the U.S.. I have seen the media in action, and it isn't a pleasant sight, especially if you happen to be in the middle of them, and don't want to be there, and they have hounded you for ten years..
Old 08-28-2006, 09:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperDave

Argue that with the judge, and the Grand Jury. Your peer group.
Old 08-28-2006, 09:41 PM
Joy comes in the Morning

Quote:
Well, let's see.
Maybe it has something to do with their lying and their refusal to co operate with LE.
Maybe it has something to do with PR not being able to be eliminated as the writer of the note.
Maybe it has something to do with the fact they were trying to get out of town within the hour of their daughters body being found.
Maybe it has something to do with fibre evidence.
You want more reasons, I got more
Thank you Narla, I knew I could count on you. Now lets back up to the first reason you stated, and understand that I am not being a smart a$$ I am honestly trying to see it your way. I have always heard that the Ramseys did cooperate and that they talked with LE whenever they wanted too.
Second I also thought that I read PR was eliminated as the writer.
Third- Well I am confused a bit on that.
Fourth is this the Fibers from PR's sweater? And if so is it so uncommon that they would be on JBR? I mean she is her mom?
Thanks.
Old 08-28-2006, 09:42 PM
Joy comes in the Morning

Quote:
Argue that with the judge, and the Grand Jury. Your peer group.
That is exactly why I dont understand. How can they have no evidence against the Ramseys but so many are "sure" of their guilt?
Old 08-28-2006, 09:42 PM

Quote:
Well, let's see.
Maybe it has something to do with their lying and their refusal to co operate with LE.
Maybe it has something to do with PR not being able to be eliminated as the writer of the note.
Maybe it has something to do with the fact they were trying to get out of town within the hour of their daughters body being found.
Maybe it has something to do with fibre evidence.
You want more reasons, I got more
Maybe's aren't evidence narlacat. The Grand jury, and a separate judge couldn't find reason to indict the Ramseys.
Old 08-28-2006, 09:48 PM
WS Administrator

Quote:
Maybe's aren't evidence narlacat. The Grand jury, and a separate judge couldn't find reason to indict the Ramseys.
Hi Buzz. it's because they didn't do it.
Old 08-28-2006, 09:50 PM

Quote:
That is exactly why I dont understand. How can they have no evidence against the Ramseys but so many are "sure" of their guilt?
Because contrary to what some here imply, the evidence isn't sooooooooo great to point to their guilt.

Do people lhonestly think that if the evidence was there for an almsot certain ramsey hanging that the DA wouldn't have busted one of them by now? COME ON. They arrested a guy based on some emails. If they had this supposed "smoking gun" evidence for ramsey guilt they'd have acted on it.

The longer the case goes on the WORSE they look.

Look, I am not saying the ramseys are 100% but it is common sense to see they arent easily guilty since they'd have been charged by now.
Verified Insider-Mark Dribin case

Arrow

Quote:
There is evidence that was not presented to Judge Carnes or the Grand Jury that implicates the Ramsey's.

The Ramsey's refused to take a polygraph or talk to LE for 4 months! And then, it was their own selected polygrapher, not one from the police! They tried to board John's private plane for Michigan, despite JB's body just being found- I think that should trump Christmas celebrations, don't you? Kinda like Scott Peterson and his parents still having Christmas dinner with the neighbor instead of looking for the "missing" wife they knew was already dead and by whom.

Patsy was NOT eliminated as the writer of the note, we now know JMK didn't write it!

John's black shirt fibers were found on JB's genitals, that can't be explained except for sexual abuse.

Quote:
There is plenty of evidence to raise eyebrows, questions, and suspicions...but not enough evidence to try a Ramsey and convict.

With this latest debacle...either there was no intruder, or the intruder was absolutely perfect. Though it makes no sense this absolutely perfect intruder chose to leave behind his own handwriting to be examined.

If there was an intruder/killer...he committed the crime flawlessly and has kept his head down for 10 years.
Only way things could point to an intruder is if Karr for instance actually spoke with the real killer. That's unlikely.

In this case things always seem to lead back to the Ramseys...because of what evidence there is...it points towards the Ramseys or raises troubling questions.
Old 08-28-2006, 09:51 PM

Quote:
If I was John Ramsey, and the media swarmed me, more than once, let alone my son on his first arrival at his dorm, I would also want to leave the U.S.. I have seen the media in action, and it isn't a pleasant sight, especially if you happen to be in the middle of them, and don't want to be there, and they have hounded you for ten years..

... and you killed your daughter.
Old 08-28-2006, 09:51 PM
Inactive

Quote:

they sure did...there will never be any justice for JonBenet