Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Featured Case Discussion > JonBenet Ramsey

Notices

JonBenet Ramsey What really happened to 6 year old JonBenet? Someone is getting away with murder. All information posted on this site is gained through published documentation on this case. It is strictly opinion only.


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #26  
Old 08-28-2006, 09:52 PM
FACE-IT FACE-IT is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: in paradise
Posts: 24,498
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBean
Hi Buzz. it's because they didn't do it.
JBean, you, and I, and michelle know that, but we don't want to force our opinion, based on existing evidence, on anyone else, do we. If they want to believe, what they believe, for whatever reason they believe, what they believe, who are we to argue with them.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 08-28-2006, 09:55 PM
RJML RJML is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by narlacat
Well, let's see.
Maybe it has something to do with their lying and their refusal to co operate with LE.
Maybe it has something to do with PR not being able to be eliminated as the writer of the note.
Maybe it has something to do with the fact they were trying to get out of town within the hour of their daughters body being found.
Maybe it has something to do with fibre evidence.
You want more reasons, I got more
Oh come on...first, the fibre evidence thing is silly. THEY LIVE IN THE HOUSE. Fibres will travel.

Second, the hand writing thing doesn't mean much. I bet many people would not be eliminated from it. Because she wasnt totally eliminated is IMO lame evidence to try and support this theory.

Do you really think if they were guilty they'd try and get out of town ASAP when it was OBVIOUS they'd be suspects? Wouldnt you think that would help point to them?


I can see them being stubborn with trying to work with LE since it seems they were being tried and convited by LE and the media 3.2 seconds after the case opened. That'd tick me off too if I was innocent yet people continued to claim i was guilty.

I am not saying they are innocent (I HAVE NO CLUE) but the evidence you listed is IMO silly and points to nothing.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 08-28-2006, 09:56 PM
michelle's Avatar
michelle michelle is offline
Joy comes in the Morning
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 10,037
Quote:
Originally Posted by LinasK
John's black shirt fibers were found on JB's genitals, that can't be explained except for sexual abuse.
So the fibers that were on her were definatly JR's? I always thought that was a rumor???? See I am confused, lol...
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 08-28-2006, 09:59 PM
JBean JBean is offline
WS Administrator
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Dana Point,CA
Posts: 20,221
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzm1
JBean, you, and I, and michelle know that, but we don't want to force our opinion, based on existing evidence, on anyone else, do we. If they want to believe, what they believe, for whatever reason they believe, what they believe, who are we to argue with them.
I won't argue it Buzz. There is no point. I believe it based on all the homework I have done. We all have access to the same information and are drawing different conclusions. so it goes.


ps: I got my phone call from the sea today
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 08-28-2006, 09:59 PM
close_enough close_enough is offline
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 15,269
michelle...anything & everything you ever wanted to know about JBR's death is here....

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20136
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old 08-28-2006, 10:00 PM
lilpony's Avatar
lilpony lilpony is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Southern California
Posts: 7,451
Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle
So the fibers that were on her were definatly JR's? I always thought that was a rumor???? See I am confused, lol...
Michelle, call me confused also. I don't know what is true, or what is false. I do know one thing though. I just can't bring myself to believe, that the Ramseys, murdered their daughter. I can't go there. I would have to have solid proof. No way they did it. If it is proved beyond a reasonable doubt, I will sad and shocked, to say the least.
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 08-28-2006, 10:01 PM
michelle's Avatar
michelle michelle is offline
Joy comes in the Morning
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 10,037
Quote:
Originally Posted by close_enough
michelle...anything & everything you ever wanted to know about JBR's death is here....

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20136
Thanks..
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 08-28-2006, 10:02 PM
michelle's Avatar
michelle michelle is offline
Joy comes in the Morning
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 10,037
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilpony
Michelle, call me confused also. I don't know what is true, or what is false. I do know one thing though. I just can't bring myself to believe, that the Ramseys, murdered their daughter. I can't go there. I would have to have solid proof. No way they did it. If it is proved beyond a reasonable doubt, I will sad and shocked, to say the least.
I am with you. It makes no sense to me at all.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 08-28-2006, 10:04 PM
Chrishope Chrishope is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,802
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilpony
Michelle, call me confused also. I don't know what is true, or what is false. I do know one thing though. I just can't bring myself to believe, that the Ramseys, murdered their daughter. I can't go there. I would have to have solid proof. No way they did it. If it is proved beyond a reasonable doubt, I will sad and shocked, to say the least.

I'm not trying to start anything here - none of us know for sure if your theory is correct, but - Why? Why do you have a hard time beleiving the R's could do this? It wouldn't be the first time parents killed thier child - not by a long shot. Wouldn't be the first time parents sexually abused a child either. There is no reason to eliminate the R's just because they are parents.
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 08-28-2006, 10:11 PM
SuperDave's Avatar
SuperDave SuperDave is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Ceti Alpha V
Posts: 11,158
"I really dont understand if the evidence is there against the Ramseys, what happened? I truly dont understand. What is the evidence? Is is that they acted "Weird" or there were fibers that were on JBR that matched PR sweater?"

Fibers from her sweater were found on the sticky side of the duct tape, the blanket her body was wrapped in, and tied INTO the knots of the cord she was strangled with. That's just for openers!

"Argue that with the judge, and the Grand Jury. Your peer group."

Just what is THAT supposed to mean?

"Second I also thought that I read PR was eliminated as the writer."

Nope, not even close.

"Fourth is this the Fibers from PR's sweater? And if so is it so uncommon that they would be on JBR? I mean she is her mom?"

But they weren't ON JBR. They were on items Patsy claimed she never saw or never went near wearing said sweater.

"How can they have no evidence against the Ramseys but so many are "sure" of their guilt?"

No evidence?! I've got a list I can have up in no time!

"The Grand jury, and a separate judge couldn't find reason to indict the Ramseys."

Much of the evidence wasn't IN when the GJ was in session and a judge who saw none of the police evidence. Dan Caplis talked about that today.

"Do people lhonestly think that if the evidence was there for an almsot certain ramsey hanging that the DA wouldn't have busted one of them by now?"

The DA has PROVEN to be biased toward the Ramseys as far back as 1998. It's a verifiable fact. I can show it to you if you want.

"They arrested a guy based on some emails. If they had this supposed "smoking gun" evidence for ramsey guilt they'd have acted on it."

I can't figure it either.

"There is evidence that was not presented to Judge Carnes or the Grand Jury that implicates the Ramsey's."

YES! Always a pleasure, LinasK!
"
The Ramsey's refused to take a polygraph or talk to LE for 4 months! And then, it was their own selected polygrapher, not one from the police! They tried to board John's private plane for Michigan, despite JB's body just being found- I think that should trump Christmas celebrations, don't you? Kinda like Scott Peterson and his parents still having Christmas dinner with the neighbor instead of looking for the "missing" wife they knew was already dead and by whom."

"Patsy was NOT eliminated as the writer of the note, we now know JMK didn't write it!"

Yep.

"John's black shirt fibers were found on JB's genitals, that can't be explained except for sexual abuse."

And don't they know it!

"If they want to believe, what they believe, for whatever reason they believe, what they believe, who are we to argue with them."

Yeah, we foolishly cling to evidence in the face of adversity! LOL

"Fibres will travel."

To the basement?

"So the fibers that were on her were definatly JR's? I always thought that was a rumor???? See I am confused, lol..."

it's no rumor, michelle.

"It wouldn't be the first time parents killed thier child - not by a long shot. Wouldn't be the first time parents sexually abused a child either. There is no reason to eliminate the R's just because they are parents."

Not by a damn sight!
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 08-28-2006, 10:11 PM
close_enough close_enough is offline
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 15,269
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJML
Oh come on...first, the fibre evidence thing is silly. THEY LIVE IN THE HOUSE. Fibres will travel.

Second, the hand writing thing doesn't mean much. I bet many people would not be eliminated from it. Because she wasnt totally eliminated is IMO lame evidence to try and support this theory.

Do you really think if they were guilty they'd try and get out of town ASAP when it was OBVIOUS they'd be suspects? Wouldnt you think that would help point to them?


I can see them being stubborn with trying to work with LE since it seems they were being tried and convited by LE and the media 3.2 seconds after the case opened. That'd tick me off too if I was innocent yet people continued to claim i was guilty.

I am not saying they are innocent (I HAVE NO CLUE) but the evidence you listed is IMO silly and points to nothing.
but they weren't......parents/family members are always the first to be suspected/questioned in an investigation where a child has been murdered....parents with nothing to hide, have no reason to be "stubborn"....the R's were treated like royalty pretty much, at the beginning, then it became quite apparent that their 'story' had holes in it....i will always believe that if John or Patsy didn't kill JBR, then they definately covered for someone....
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 08-28-2006, 10:12 PM
twinkiesmom twinkiesmom is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 1,666
If you haven't read all the transcripts in this case, don't complain why you don't understand the concept of RDI.
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 08-28-2006, 10:13 PM
close_enough close_enough is offline
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 15,269
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrishope
I'm not trying to start anything here - none of us know for sure if your theory is correct, but - Why? Why do you have a hard time beleiving the R's could do this? It wouldn't be the first time parents killed thier child - not by a long shot. Wouldn't be the first time parents sexually abused a child either. There is no reason to eliminate the R's just because they are parents.
exactly....go read a few threads over at "crimes in the news"....parents kill/abuse their own children....it's nothing new
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 08-28-2006, 10:16 PM
lilpony's Avatar
lilpony lilpony is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Southern California
Posts: 7,451
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrishope
I'm not trying to start anything here - none of us know for sure if your theory is correct, but - Why? Why do you have a hard time beleiving the R's could do this? It wouldn't be the first time parents killed thier child - not by a long shot. Wouldn't be the first time parents sexually abused a child either. There is no reason to eliminate the R's just because they are parents.
Well, I am just not sure that they did this. I know parents everyday, murder their children and abuse them. But with this case, the way JBR was murdered. I just do not want to believe that they would do all this to their little girl. I just can't believe it, I just can't go there. It has to be proven to me that they did it. I just don't know how a parent could do this. I can't comprehend it or I just don't want too.
Do you understand what I am trying to say?
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 08-28-2006, 10:17 PM
Camper's Avatar
Camper Camper is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: USA
Posts: 9,325
Hmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle
Well that is what I am getting at, I really dont understand if the evidence is there against the Ramseys, what happened? I truly dont understand. What is the evidence? Is is that they acted "Weird" or there were fibers that were on JBR that matched PR sweater? I dont know.


--->>>I for one would like to see ALL of the telephone records for Christmas Day AM, until 2 PM December 26th.

WE would know then who called whom, and what time anyone was called, 10 PM, 11PM, 12PM, 1AM etc etc.

Bank records would be good too, HOW much JR cash receivables the end of 1997 when JR sold his plane at a loss to his private pilot.

WE never knew ANY of this, which leaves wonderment for me.

Plus all of the ODD behaviors that WE have never seen in Marc Klaas, Ms. Runnion, Walsh etc. etc. OR ANY murdered childs parent.

.
__________________
Opinions expressed by me, are mine, based on life experience, and known facts of any given case.





"""I am just a pixel in the universal plan."""
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Old 08-28-2006, 10:18 PM
michelle's Avatar
michelle michelle is offline
Joy comes in the Morning
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 10,037
Quote:
Originally Posted by twinkiesmom
If you haven't read all the transcripts in this case, don't complain why you don't understand the concept of RDI.
Like I said in my original post, its been awhile but I have read alot on this case. I just want to know what are the reasons people believe in their guilt, I am allowed to ask.
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 08-28-2006, 10:19 PM
michelle's Avatar
michelle michelle is offline
Joy comes in the Morning
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 10,037
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camper
--->>>I for one would like to see ALL of the telephone records for Christmas Day AM, until 2 PM December 26th.

WE would know then who called whom, and what time anyone was called, 10 PM, 11PM, 12PM, 1AM etc etc.

Bank records would be good too, HOW much JR cash receivables the end of 1997 when JR sold his plane at a loss to his private pilot.

WE never knew ANY of this, which leaves wonderment for me.

Plus all of the ODD behaviors that WE have never seen in Marc Klaas, Ms. Runnion, Walsh etc. etc. OR ANY murdered childs parent.

.
Well have they ever let known what was on the phone records? And who called who ect.
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 08-28-2006, 10:21 PM
LinasK's Avatar
LinasK LinasK is offline
Verified Insider-Mark Dribin case
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: SF Bay Area, CA
Posts: 17,426
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilpony
Well, I am just not sure that they did this. I know parents everyday, murder their children and abuse them. But with this case, the way JBR was murdered. I just do not want to believe that they would do all this to their little girl. I just can't believe it, I just can't go there. It has to be proven to me that they did it. I just don't know how a parent could do this. I can't comprehend it or I just don't want too.
Do you understand what I am trying to say?
lilpony, I don't want to believe it, but I can! I myself am a molestation victim by a close relative. My own mother chose to believe her brother over me! It happens.
__________________
Please help locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff and bring them home.


Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 08-28-2006, 10:22 PM
julianne julianne is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: New England
Posts: 1,832
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzm1
JBean, you, and I, and michelle know that, but we don't want to force our opinion, based on existing evidence, on anyone else, do we. If they want to believe, what they believe, for whatever reason they believe, what they believe, who are we to argue with them.
Hey, Buzz....don't forget about me, too!
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 08-28-2006, 10:23 PM
southcitymom's Avatar
southcitymom southcitymom is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 16,397
Quote:
Originally Posted by close_enough
they sure did...there will never be any justice for JonBenet
There is ALWAYS justice....whether we get to see it or not.
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 08-28-2006, 10:24 PM
Peter Hamilton Peter Hamilton is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 3,469
linasK--sorry to hear that--must not be easy going thru that experience
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 08-28-2006, 10:25 PM
julianne julianne is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: New England
Posts: 1,832
Quote:
Originally Posted by LinasK
lilpony, I don't want to believe it, but I can! I myself am a molestation victim by a close relative. My own mother chose to believe her brother over me! It happens.
LinasK....

I don't think lilpony was saying she couldn't believe molestation could not happen. We all know that happens, and I am sorry your Mother chose to not believe you. That is terrible, and I am sure has affected you for a long time.

As sick, twisted & perverted molestation/incest is...there is a HUGE difference between that and murder.
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 08-28-2006, 10:25 PM
ljwf22's Avatar
ljwf22 ljwf22 is offline
Reality continues to ruin my life.
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Great Lakes
Posts: 3,105
Isn't true that LE didn't obtain they clothes the Ramseys were wearing until almost a year after the crime? I heard a clip where Patsy stated 'They never asked (which I'm not sure I believe)', 'We couldn't even remember what we were wearing' and 'They had to show us pictures (of what they were wearing)'
__________________
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. ~ Mark Twain
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 08-28-2006, 10:27 PM
ljwf22's Avatar
ljwf22 ljwf22 is offline
Reality continues to ruin my life.
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Great Lakes
Posts: 3,105
Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle
Well have they ever let known what was on the phone records? And who called who ect.
I believe the Boulder DA (ALex Hunter) would not issue a warrant for these records. He wanted to ASK the Ramseys to hand them over!
__________________
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. ~ Mark Twain
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 08-28-2006, 10:27 PM
lilpony's Avatar
lilpony lilpony is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Southern California
Posts: 7,451
Quote:
Originally Posted by LinasK
lilpony, I don't want to believe it, but I can! I myself am a molestation victim by a close relative. My own mother chose to believe her brother over me! It happens.
LinasK. I am so sorry. If they did this, there should have been something that would have pointed directly to them. And if there was, why wasn't something done about it. I mean how could they cover for this horrible crime. Wouldn't you think they could break one of them? This is so frustrating isn't it? Confusing too!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


© Copyright Websleuths 1999-2012 New To Site? Need Help?
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:25 AM.

Advertisements

Pre-Order Imperfect Justice: Prosecuting Casey Anthony today!