The Stun Gun

calicocat

Reaction score
If a stun gun is used to "sedate" a six year old child, how long would the child be unconscious? Is it possible that JBR regained consciousness during her sexual assault and was killed because she recognized her assailant?

Stun guns don't render people unconscious, calicocat. I know! (Ouch!)

In fact, if you want to keep someone quiet, a stun gun is the last thing you want to use! When I got hit, I screamed like my hair was on fire!

I was reading where Psychic Marie Saint Claire said she made contact with JBR, and JBR was under a sheet of ice, pounding hard against the ice screaming something that sounded like Tigalle, Tagull or Trygull. I tried to find some connection to any of the three words and the suspects in the crime, but reached a dead end. But, now I wonder if she was trying to say Taser?

A taser gun will take temporary muscle control from the nervous system, safely without long term injury, and cause the victim to drop like a rock. If one was used on JBR, it would have caused her to scream (remember the neighbors heard a child scream) and it would have caused her to drop like a rock (maybe that's how she fractured her skull.) She may have been trying to tell the Psychic that the person who killed her had a taser gun, that is if Psychics can be believed.

And the picture that Psychic Dorothy Allison drew, I think, resembles John Ramsey, but we could go on and on...

It depends on what kind of stun gun is used...the cheap ones just give you a good shock, but the ones that shoot out, I've seen videos of them dropping a 300lb cop right where he stood.

Stunguns leave a 'burn', and the available evidence from the autopsy photos don't show a burn. Whatever they show...you would have had to have seen the body, or examined the tissue to determine whether there was indeed a 'burn' and that the marks were caused by a Stun Gun.

As far as I'm aware, people who have said 'that's a stun gun mark' have only viewed the autopsy photos

Yes, I remember the 'scream'. The person later described it as being possibly the sound of the spirit leaving the child, rather than a real child?
But coroner John Meyer's autopsy reports says the marks are abrasions not electrical buBuThe ayt coroner John Meyer's autopsy reports says the marks are abrasions not electrical But coroner John Meyer's autopsy reports says the marks are abrasions not electrical burns.

The pzerrns.

But coroner John Meyer's autopsy reports says the marks are abrasions not electrical burns.

calicocat said:
If a stun gun is used to "sedate" a six year old child, how long would the child be unconscious? Is it possible that JBR regained consciousness during her sexual assault and was killed because she recognized her assailant?
There was no stun gun. That was a theory Smit came up with and shopped around with no takers. Even Dr. Dobson who was the only one willing to lie about the stun gun in Tracey's crockumentary incriminated himself because he had already admitted you can't tell from photos (which was all he saw). The marks were abrasions, not burns, and stun guns leave burns. Stun guns don't render people unconscious or unable to cry out. Dr. Cyril Wecht, the ME who examined the body along with Dr. Meyer were the only two who were qualified and who saw the marks in person. They concluded they were not burns but abrasions and said so in the autopsy report.

Dr. Cyril Wecht: "The stun gun theory has been around for some time. I know for a fact that this was submitted to various experts in stun guns and manufacturers, criminalists, forensic pathologists, law enforcement people, they all rejected it."

"I also know for a fact that Mr. Smit, pursuant to his own request, presented this to one of the top-flight forensic scientists, who along with another top-flight forensic scientist of a different subspecialty, rejected it."
(Court TV - The Crier Report - 05/01/01)

calicocat said:
I was reading where Psychic Marie Saint Claire said she made contact with JBR, and JBR was under a sheet of ice, pounding hard against the ice screaming something that sounded like Tigalle, Tagull or Trygull. I tried to find some connection to any of the three words and the suspects in the crime, but reached a dead end. But, now I wonder if she was trying to say Taser?

A taser gun will take temporary muscle control from the nervous system, safely without long term injury, and cause the victim to drop like a rock. If one was used on JBR, it would have caused her to scream (remember the neighbors heard a child scream) and it would have caused her to drop like a rock (maybe that's how she fractured her skull.) She may have been trying to tell the Psychic that the person who killed her had a taser gun, that is if Psychics can be believed.

And the picture that Psychic Dorothy Allison drew, I think, resembles John Ramsey, but we could go on and on...
Strange stuff...I first read about the psychic during the Karr arrest. Try gull? Mark karr? Sounded similar to me. I also believed the profile pic resembled Karr more than Ramsey.

"A taser gun will take temporary muscle control from the nervous system, safely without long term injury, and cause the victim to drop like a rock. If one was used on JBR, it would have caused her to scream (remember the neighbors heard a child scream) and it would have caused her to drop like a rock (maybe that's how she fractured her skull.) She may have been trying to tell the Psychic that the person who killed her had a taser gun, that is if Psychics can be believed."

To me, they can't, but yes, that's what it does. Yes, she would scream. You'd have to be a damn fool to use one like that.

"It depends on what kind of stun gun is used...the cheap ones just give you a good shock, but the ones that shoot out, I've seen videos of them dropping a 300lb cop right where he stood."

Yes, it drops him, but it doesn't knock you out.

The one I have I bought for about $35, and it throws off a charge of about 300,000 volts. Still didn't knock me out.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back