CA CA - Lulaida Morales Sejalbo, 17, Santa Clara, 25 Nov 1973

Richard

Reaction score
Lulaida Morales Sejalbo
Missing since November 25, 1973 from Santa Clara, Santa Clara County, California.
Classification: Non-family Abduction
Vital Statistics
Date Of Birth: December 3, 1955
Age at Time of Disappearance: 17 years old
Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'3" (160 cm.); 120 lbs. (55 kg.)
Distinguishing Characteristics: Asian female. Filipino. Black hair; brown eyes.
Marks, Scars: Scar on right foot.
Dentals: Available
AKA: Loyola Morales Sejalbo

Circumstances of Disappearance
Sejalbo was last seen on November 25, 1973 in Santa Clara, CA. She disappeared on her way home from work. Her car was recovered with her purse and keys in it. Foul play is suspected.

Investigators
If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:

Santa Clara Police Department 408-615-4700
E-Mail police@ci.santa-clara.ca.us

Agency Case Number: 8019037
NCIC Number: M-662810869
Please refer to this number when contacting any agency with information regarding this case.

Source Information:
California Department of Justice
The Doe Network: Case File 931DFCA

LINK:
http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/931dfca.html

Bumping case up. Santa Clara is not far from Moffet Field Naval Air Station. Could there be a Navy connection? Could there have been a connection with other disappearances in the '70s involving photographers?

do you mean the guy who had all those women's photos? same area he's in, isn't it?

do you mean the guy who had all those women's photos? same area he's in, isn't it?

I am not sure if that particular guy was active in 1973. I did notice that several of his photo subjects were either military personnel, or taken in a military environment.

Lulaida was very young and of Philippine descent. In the early 1970's, the Navy had a program which Filipino men could apply for enlistment as Stewards. Stewards ran the mess facilities and officer quarters at Navy bases and aboard ships. While only speculation on my part, I wonder if this young girl may have been the daughter of a Navy man, or related to one. If so, there may have been a Navy connection or acquaintance involved.

November will mark the 40 year anniversary of Lulaida Morales Sejalbo going missing.

Circumstances of Disappearance

Sejalbo was last seen on November 25, 1973 in Santa Clara, CA. She disappeared on her way home from work. Her car was recovered with her purse and keys in it. Foul play is suspected.

Lulaida Morales Sejalbo

Report Type: Stranger Abduction
Sex: Female
Race: Filipino
Hair: Black
Eye Color: Brown
Height: 5 ft. 03 in.
Weight: 120 lbs.
Date of Birth: 12/3/1955
Scars/Marks/Tattoos: Scar on right foot.
Dental X-rays Available: Yes
Alias: Loyola Morales Sejalbo

Lulaida was last seen on November 25, 1973 in Santa Clara, CA. She disappeared on her way hom from work. Her car was recovered with her purse and keys in it. Foul Play is suspected.

CONTACT
Agency: Santa Clara Police Department
Phone Number: (408) 615-4700
Case Number: 8019037

LINK:

http://dojapp.doj.ca.gov/missing/detail.asp?FCN=5299320900292

Is there any information available regarding the time of day ( or night) she was last seen? Also, does anybody know which McDonald's Lulaida worked at? I lived in Santa Clara County at the time of her disappearance yet heard nothing about it.

Bumping for Lulaida...where is she? What happened to her? Her work uniform was found in her car along with her purse. She must have had plans to go somewhere after work if she changed her clothes. I wish we knew what time of day she left her job.;(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelKeell
Back