Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Featured Case Discussion > JonBenet Ramsey

Notices

JonBenet Ramsey What really happened to 6 year old JonBenet? Someone is getting away with murder. All information posted on this site is gained through published documentation on this case. It is strictly opinion only.

Old 11-30-2006, 10:40 AM
Banned

Don't Quite Understand Where to Reply

This will probably have to be deleted , but I for one simply don't understand where to vote, just from reading the Stickies.

Assuming another poster's and my votes in the wrong location were removed so we could start over, I'd want to change my vote from middle-of-the-road Somebody Patsy Knew to the 3rd Option, when I learn where to put it.
Again, sorry to be so dense. Duh......
Old 12-03-2006, 12:29 AM
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle1
This will probably have to be deleted , but I for one simply don't understand where to vote, just from reading the Stickies.

Assuming another poster's and my votes in the wrong location were removed so we could start over, I'd want to change my vote from middle-of-the-road Somebody Patsy Knew to the 3rd Option, when I learn where to put it.
Again, sorry to be so dense. Duh......
lol..i was lost at first from the 'stickies' also, but finally found all the other questions, & voted....
Old 12-03-2006, 12:45 AM
WS Admin Mgr Co-Owner

Location: I have survived all the slings and arrows and live in a house filled with Love.
Sorry about this guys. The software only lets me ask one question per poll. I can make a list of questions on one poll. Therefore, I have to have a seperate poll for each question. Then, when people vote, all the questions get out of order...arrgghhh. So sorry. If you have any other questions please email me..tgrif@xmission.com

THERE ARE NOW TWO TRUE CRIME RADIO SHOWS! LISTEN EVERY THURSDAY TO THE iHEARTRADIO.COM CLICK HERE TO LISTEN LIVE EVERY THURSDAY 8 PM EASTERN

FOR PAST IHEART SHOWS CLICK HERE

FOR THE BLOGTALK.COM TRUE CRIME SHOWS CLICK HERE THEN SCROLL DOWN

Join Websleuths on Twitter

Follow websleuths on Twitter

And Face Book of course
 | 

************************************************** **************************************

Tricia Griffith
tgrif@xmission.com
6300 N. Sage Wood Drive
Suite H # 214
Park City UT
Old 12-03-2006, 12:58 AM

It wasn't really difficult, just vote, hit the back button go to the next number.

Tricia,
Good thing you spread the word as while the case has always interested myself, I don't go on that site anymore and would not have know. Got my vote in!
Thanks
Matthew 19:26