Woman tells cop she bought 'bad crack'

curious1

So broccoli, mother says your good for me,well I'm
Reaction score
A little bit o' news from our local paper here in NC. Makes me proud to be from here....:D

HAWTHORNE, Fla. - A North Carolina woman was arrested after complaining to a police officer that the crack cocaine she had just purchased wasn't very good, authorities said.

Eloise D. Reaves, 50, approached the Putnam County sheriff's deputy at a convenience store Friday, telling him that another man had sold her "bad crack" that contained wax and cocaine.

She pulled an alleged crack rock out of her mouth and placed it on the deputy's car for inspection, the Palatka Daily News reported for Tuesday editions.

The deputy told Reaves that she would be arrested if the crack tested positive for cocaine.

She was charged with possession of cocaine and bonded out for $1,504.

I didn't know it would ever be possible to post this twice in one day, but now I will have.

Leaves a whole other meaning to "What a crack head"!

I almost complained to the police about some bad crack in my house, but he finished installing my satilite dish, hitched up his drawers and left before I called.

GlitchWizard said:
I almost complained to the police about some bad crack in my house, but he finished installing my satilite dish, hitched up his drawers and left before I called.

Ha Ha. The old plumber joke, so true and always so funny.

What is the world coming to when you can't get good crack!!!! Can't even depend on the drug dealers to be honest!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back