Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Missing!! > Located! Information and Support

Notices

Located! Information and Support This Forum is for Information on Located Missing Persons and Family Support

Old 10-28-2003, 05:47 AM

UK-Holly Wells and Jessica Chapman

A former school caretaker accused of murdering 10-year-old girls Holly Wells and Jessica Chapman has appeared in court with his former girlfriend
http://edition.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/eu...27/uk.huntley/
Old 11-04-2003, 05:52 AM

Soham accused face their jurors
http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/a...yjessi?source=
Old 11-04-2003, 05:34 PM
Have you ever thrown a fist full of glitter in the air?

So sad!!!!

'I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love' . Mother Teresa

Add me on Facebook: annie51467@yahoo.com
Old 02-09-2004, 04:47 AM

UK-Holly Wells & Jessica Chapman

The parents of murdered schoolgirl Holly Wells have appealed to prison bosses to keep Maxine Carr behind bars.
http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0...987806,00.html
Old 02-09-2004, 07:57 AM
Banned

Good for them!

That woman knew what happened right from the start yet did not turn her boyfriend in or in anyway try to end the anguish of the girls parents in helping locate theire daughter's bodies.

I really don't know if the parents will have any influence at all, but what they are saying needs to be said.
Old 03-04-2004, 04:15 AM

Police deleted details of a rape charge against Ian Huntley without considering whether the information should be kept, the Bichard Inquiry has heard.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/3528135.stm
Old 03-27-2004, 09:06 AM
Former Member

For Holly & Jessica

You will not be forgotten.
With love and hope, Lanie
Old 04-25-2004, 06:18 AM

Soham murderer Ian Huntley has been moved to Wakefield Prison - one of Britain's toughest jails.
Huntley, 30, arrived at the top security jail on Friday from Belmarsh Prison in London where he had been held since before his Old Bailey trial.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/c...re/3655727.stm
Old 05-03-2004, 05:26 AM

A WELSH serial killer has described the moment Soham murderer Ian Huntley arrived "pale and frightened" in his new maximum security cell.

Huntley moved to Wakefield Prison nine days ago after a massive alert over reports a gun had been smuggled into the jail.
http://icwales.icnetwork.co.uk/0100n...name_page.html
Old 05-10-2004, 07:29 AM
Banned

Update:

Maxine Carr's namesakes fearful of jail release

As the ex-girlfriend of a double child killer whose crimes she tried to cover up, Maxine Carr is perhaps Britain's most hated women - and, as she prepares for freedom, a real worry for her 17 namesakes.

British women unfortunate enough to share Carr's name are to receive special police protection lest they face attacks from a vigilante mistaking them for the jailed 27-year-old, the Britain's Sunday Telegraph has reported.

One is even considering whether she might have to change her name or move house, the paper said.

Carr acquired her reviled status after partner Ian Huntley murdered 10-year-old girls Holly Wells and Jessica Chapman in the town of Soham, eastern England, in August 2002.

Although she was in a different part of the country when Huntley committed the crime, Carr was convicted of conspiring to pervert the course of justice in 2003 at one of the highest-profile trials Britain has seen for many years.

There are reports that Carr could be released from her prison sentence as soon as next week.

Another Maxine Carr - one of just 17 in Britain - told the newspaper that she was dreading this moment.

"When I say my name on the phone, people go very quiet for a minute while they ponder if I could really be her," the 38-year-old Carr said.

"I just hope and pray that no idiots or nutters do anything," she added.

"I don't want to have to change my name or do anything like moving house. I don't see why I should."

Another, a 76-year-old widow, said she had also considered drastic measures.

"I was thinking of changing my name to Marjorie Carr, but then I thought, why the hell should I? I haven't done anything wrong.'"

http://www.abc.net.au/news/newsitems/s1104385.htm
Old 06-28-2004, 05:55 AM

The father of murdered schoolgirl Holly Wells has given support to Humberside's police chief, who faces suspension over his handling of the murder inquiry.
Kevin Wells said if David Westwood was suspended it would be a "travesty".

The chief constable's future has been in doubt since criticism in the Bichard Inquiry, which prompted the home secretary to demand his suspension.

But the Home Office said on Sunday Mr Wells' support did not alter Home Secretary David Blunkett's stance.

A spokesman said the Home Office was aware Holly Wells' family supported the chief constable and it respected their views.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/3843479.stm
Old 06-28-2004, 12:22 PM

Chief Constable

Blunkett is addressing the matter tomorrow. he does have the power to overrule the Humberside police committee if he wishes. My guess is that he will sack him as Mr Blunkett is not one to be swayed by opinion, I have a lot of time for Blunkett who des not pander to the PC brigade unlike his lord and our master Mr Blur.

Not sure why this guy should go as I think that most of what occurred happened before he was appointed.

Another recommendation from Bichard was that the police get a national computer for intelligence. GET, GET !!! I thought we had one. Apparently not, unless an officer reads the flyers sent from one force to antother these guys like huntley will get away with it.

'England confides that every man will do his duty'".
Old 09-14-2004, 04:13 PM
Former Member

For Jessica & Holly

We won't forgot.
With love and hope, Lanie