Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Crimes and Trials > Darlie Routier

Notices

Darlie Routier Darlie Routier is on death row, convicted of murdering her two sons. Darlie claims that an intruder attacked her and the boys and is responsible. Many feel Darlie deserves a new trial. Discuss it here.


View Poll Results: Did Darlie Routier Murder Her Precious Sons ?
Yes ~ I believe she is right where she belongs on death row. 321 56.02%
I believe Darin played a role in their childrens death one way or another. 68 11.87%
No ~ I believe Darlie Routier is Innocent. 47 8.20%
N ~ There was a intruder. 22 3.84%
I just don't know. 115 20.07%
Voters: 573. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #276  
Old 06-10-2009, 08:05 AM
SoSueMe's Avatar
SoSueMe SoSueMe is offline
WS Admin Mgr/Co-Owner
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 7,910
I want to add that this is the case that brought me to WS. This case has always bothered me. I'm from Texas and I know Darlie's time has got to be running out. Once here, I was able to review a lot of the transcripts from the trial as well as the evidence. I thought she might be guilty, but I was not convinced until I was able to delve into all the documents. Now I'm convinced Darlie did kill those two precious boys. I do not think Darin had anything to do with the murder. If anything, he probably feels guilty about the fight the night before and that is why he is standing by Darlie.
__________________
* * * * * *
Websleuths.com, LLC Co-Owner
WSSoSueMe@aol.com
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SoSueMe For This Useful Post:
  #277  
Old 07-08-2009, 09:01 PM
cami's Avatar
cami cami is offline
Keep your fork......
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: In the Atlantic
Posts: 2,582
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrshuie View Post
I have got three words for those who feel she is innocent. cast off blood there isn't any way that the blood got on the back of her shirt. This is actually one of the main reasons I feel she is guilty. I know the lab has been blamed for cross contamination. There is no proof of this. I also want to warn everyone to please be careful with your opinions, and watch what you say on other sites. She means a lot to someone here. I went to Darlie's site. I did not follow a link from this site and I have visited her site many times before I was ever on here. I left my honest opinion and you all know how i feel. I got a nasty e mail back from them and than was restricted on this site. WTF?? What i do on my time is my business I never mentioned this site but who ever wrote the nasty e mail sure did. Every one is entitled to their own opinion. Yes I know there are those who are sure she is innocent. That's great!! with out both sides there would be no discussion.
It is clear that someone followed my IP addy. That scares me. So everyone who feels shes guilty, you should watch what you say about her, you might get restricted too or followed too.
Just wanted to share.
Yes we know her mother calls us "websluts" They are nasty aren't they? And they want us to believe they are "loving" parents. They love themselves not much more.

I don't understand why you would be restricted here. Websleuths has nothing to do with her website. Weird
Reply With Quote
  #278  
Old 07-08-2009, 09:07 PM
cami's Avatar
cami cami is offline
Keep your fork......
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: In the Atlantic
Posts: 2,582
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoSueMe View Post
I agree with everything you said, including the part about the Ramseys. So many things don't add up in Darlie's stories. As far as her slice across the throat, Darlie got lucky. I truly believe she intended to kill her children and then herself, but got cold feet when it came to herself.

As to her injuries, my goodness, she healed really fast. You can't even see them in the video 8-9 days later when she is dancing on her sons graves. NO normal mother could do that if their sons had been brutally murdered. Where the he!! is the trauma? None, zip, nada. There is, at the very least, a baseline to grief and she was totally off the scale.
I agree and I think we all accept there is a baseline to what we expect as far as grief goes. If not, why would we ever question abherrant behaviour. Why the need for psychiatry if we accept "everyone grieves" differently. I notice this card is always handed round when the person fails to show any grief or remorse.
Reply With Quote
  #279  
Old 07-08-2009, 11:32 PM
annkitty0630 annkitty0630 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Decatur, IL
Posts: 207
I would love all of you to convince me of exactly why you came to this conclusion, because I have always believed the exact opposite that she was innocent??? Please help me understand. Long time since I have visited this case and I would have thought she would have been put to death by now after all these years????
__________________
"To thine own self be true"

"When I refrain from thoughts of harm directed toward others, I accumulate all the benefits of life"
Reply With Quote
  #280  
Old 07-09-2009, 10:30 AM
cami's Avatar
cami cami is offline
Keep your fork......
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: In the Atlantic
Posts: 2,582
Quote:
Originally Posted by annkitty0630 View Post
I would love all of you to convince me of exactly why you came to this conclusion, because I have always believed the exact opposite that she was innocent??? Please help me understand. Long time since I have visited this case and I would have thought she would have been put to death by now after all these years????
Speaking for myself, I came to my conclusion by studying the evidence..the physical evidence found at the CS, in particular the blood evidence. Evidence does not lie and it all points to Darlie as the killer.

No one can convince you. You have to read for yourself and then decide. You have to weigh both sides and then come to your own conclusions.

A good place to start is reading the trial transcripts.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cami For This Useful Post:
  #281  
Old 07-09-2009, 08:09 PM
Tessa2009's Avatar
Tessa2009 Tessa2009 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by annkitty0630 View Post
I would love all of you to convince me of exactly why you came to this conclusion, because I have always believed the exact opposite that she was innocent??? Please help me understand. Long time since I have visited this case and I would have thought she would have been put to death by now after all these years????
Can I ask why you feel she isn't guilty? I have always thought she was guilty because of the 911 call, the blood evidence and also mainly because Darin wasn't screaming or yelling or even talking on the 911 call. She says he was doing cpr, but I know I would still be wigging out and yelling help me!

Thankx
Reply With Quote
  #282  
Old 07-09-2009, 08:20 PM
Mary456 Mary456 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Southcentral Pennsylvania
Posts: 552
Quote:
Originally Posted by annkitty0630 View Post
I would love all of you to convince me of exactly why you came to this conclusion, because I have always believed the exact opposite that she was innocent???
Ann, the evidence and testimony that convicted Darlie is in the trial transcript.

If you disagree, please state specifically what points to her innocence, and then we can discuss it.
Reply With Quote
  #283  
Old 07-10-2009, 09:57 AM
SoSueMe's Avatar
SoSueMe SoSueMe is offline
WS Admin Mgr/Co-Owner
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 7,910
Several things convinced me of Darlie's guilt. Years ago and first, it was the metal screen (window) filings found on the kitchen knife that was put back into the butcher block; the fact that the two children were so brutally attacked, but yet the one person who could possibly defend themselves and cause harm to an intruder is left alive; the sink washed of blood and also the blood on the sofa tried to be cleaned; the oh so brave act of picking up the knife and chasing the intruder; the invitation to the press to attend a birthday party at the grave of her two brutally murdered sons; and, the lack of trauma Darlie displayed. There are many more reasons, but these are a few that stand out in my mind.

If anyone here has ever been attacked, has had to defend themselves in fear for their lives, and/or has had a child die, you would know that Darlie's behavior, even her behavior today, is so far off the charts that it points to her guilt. It's difficult to explain this type of trauma to anyone, so unless you have experienced it, I'm not sure one could understand it. With trauma, you experience severe physical and emotional changes in your body and I've seen none of those, not even a hint, in Darlie. As always, all of this is my opinion only.
__________________
* * * * * *
Websleuths.com, LLC Co-Owner
WSSoSueMe@aol.com
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SoSueMe For This Useful Post:
  #284  
Old 07-10-2009, 01:47 PM
weasel weasel is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 672
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoSueMe View Post
Several things convinced me of Darlie's guilt. Years ago and first, it was the metal screen (window) filings found on the kitchen knife that was put back into the butcher block; the fact that the two children were so brutally attacked, but yet the one person who could possibly defend themselves and cause harm to an intruder is left alive; the sink washed of blood and also the blood on the sofa tried to be cleaned; the oh so brave act of picking up the knife and chasing the intruder; the invitation to the press to attend a birthday party at the grave of her two brutally murdered sons; and, the lack of trauma Darlie displayed. There are many more reasons, but these are a few that stand out in my mind.

If anyone here has ever been attacked, has had to defend themselves in fear for their lives, and/or has had a child die, you would know that Darlie's behavior, even her behavior today, is so far off the charts that it points to her guilt. It's difficult to explain this type of trauma to anyone, so unless you have experienced it, I'm not sure one could understand it. With trauma, you experience severe physical and emotional changes in your body and I've seen none of those, not even a hint, in Darlie. As always, all of this is my opinion only.

Great post. Very well said.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to weasel For This Useful Post:
  #285  
Old 07-31-2009, 11:43 PM
PolyGraph PolyGraph is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Poconos, PA
Posts: 501
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoSueMe View Post
I want to add that this is the case that brought me to WS. This case has always bothered me. I'm from Texas and I know Darlie's time has got to be running out. Once here, I was able to review a lot of the transcripts from the trial as well as the evidence. I thought she might be guilty, but I was not convinced until I was able to delve into all the documents. Now I'm convinced Darlie did kill those two precious boys. I do not think Darin had anything to do with the murder. If anything, he probably feels guilty about the fight the night before and that is why he is standing by Darlie.
hey if you dont mind what was the most damning evidence that convinced you of her guilt? This is one of those cases where I know one of the parents did it (moo) but which one? I was thinking Darin because he out and out failed or refused (cant remember) the ldt that his own hired private pi gave him, which leads me to believe he did it or had some major involvement or covered it up, I in no way think he did not know what was going on, too little children screaming and everything, just how deep could he possibly sleep? The question is who did it, and didnt one of them darin i believe take out a life insurance policy? Ill have to go back and reread this case , it still haunts me more than any to this day to know what those little babies went through, how evil of a parent can one be? good lord.

Hello to Two precious Angels in Heaven! We all love you!
__________________
All Posts are My OPINION only, Thank you and Have a Wonderful Day!

WHERE IS HALEIGH???

[SIGPIC]
Reply With Quote
  #286  
Old 08-01-2009, 12:08 AM
claudicici's Avatar
claudicici claudicici is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 2,806
I have commented on this case many times and I read all the transcripts,unlike the ramsey case,IMO Darly is not guilty....
...it may just be a gut feeling but I don't understand how someone who may have been depressed but not drunk or drugged other than diet pills could go from watching a movie,falling asleep and then waking up and going into a rage...the brutality and rage of this murder points me away from thinking Darly is guilty....I could see her smother the children but the rage is what I can't connect to her.She does not have a history of violence.
There were simililar incidents of break ins in the area....how did the bloody sock get into the alley?
Her reaction to her babie's death does not surprise me at all...I believe I would act similar...I can totally relate to her inability to face reality and celebrating the baby's birthday instead of realizing his death...
....also I don't think Darly,if she wanted to kill herself would have used a knife which leaves visible scares,she is rather vain...
....there is just too much in this case that tells me Darly did not do it...her family in laws support speaks volumes to me as well...
I don't see anything in the transcripts that makes her 100% guilty....why shouldn't there be blood on the back of her shirt?...why wouldn't she have washed the towels in the sink?...why wouldn't she have picked up the knife?...WHERE IS THE SECOND KNFE?...WHO'S FINGERPRINT IS ON THE COFFEE TABLE?...HOW DID THE BLOODY SOCK GET INTO THE ALLEY?
Reply With Quote
  #287  
Old 08-03-2009, 05:51 AM
cami's Avatar
cami cami is offline
Keep your fork......
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: In the Atlantic
Posts: 2,582
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudicici View Post
I have commented on this case many times and I read all the transcripts,unlike the ramsey case,IMO Darly is not guilty....
...it may just be a gut feeling but I don't understand how someone who may have been depressed but not drunk or drugged other than diet pills could go from watching a movie,falling asleep and then waking up and going into a rage...the brutality and rage of this murder points me away from thinking Darly is guilty....I could see her smother the children but the rage is what I can't connect to her.She does not have a history of violence.
There were simililar incidents of break ins in the area....how did the bloody sock get into the alley?
Her reaction to her babie's death does not surprise me at all...I believe I would act similar...I can totally relate to her inability to face reality and celebrating the baby's birthday instead of realizing his death...
....also I don't think Darly,if she wanted to kill herself would have used a knife which leaves visible scares,she is rather vain...
....there is just too much in this case that tells me Darly did not do it...her family in laws support speaks volumes to me as well...
I don't see anything in the transcripts that makes her 100% guilty....why shouldn't there be blood on the back of her shirt?...why wouldn't she have washed the towels in the sink?...why wouldn't she have picked up the knife?...WHERE IS THE SECOND KNFE?...WHO'S FINGERPRINT IS ON THE COFFEE TABLE?...HOW DID THE BLOODY SOCK GET INTO THE ALLEY?


Because the rage was an explosion of anger that had been building probably for years, ever since her own childhood and her two boys were the unfortunate victims of that rage.

Not to bust your chops but how do you think the sock got in the alley? Someone put it there for a reason unbeknown to us.

Why should her boys' blood be on the back of her nightshirt? If she was attending the boys don't you think their blood would be on the front of her shirt and not the back?

The pattern of the blood on the back of her nightshirt is what tells the investigators she held the knife and she stabbed the boys..it's cast-off.
Reply With Quote
  #288  
Old 08-03-2009, 05:56 AM
cami's Avatar
cami cami is offline
Keep your fork......
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: In the Atlantic
Posts: 2,582
Quote:
Originally Posted by PolyGraph View Post
hey if you dont mind what was the most damning evidence that convinced you of her guilt? This is one of those cases where I know one of the parents did it (moo) but which one? I was thinking Darin because he out and out failed or refused (cant remember) the ldt that his own hired private pi gave him, which leads me to believe he did it or had some major involvement or covered it up, I in no way think he did not know what was going on, too little children screaming and everything, just how deep could he possibly sleep? The question is who did it, and didnt one of them darin i believe take out a life insurance policy? Ill have to go back and reread this case , it still haunts me more than any to this day to know what those little babies went through, how evil of a parent can one be? good lord.

Hello to Two precious Angels in Heaven! We all love you!
Her story didn't ring true that's what led me in search of answers as I too believed in her innocence once upon a time. But here's what convinced me

Cast-off blood from both boys on the back of her nightshirt
Clean up at the kitchen sink
Imprint of the bloody knife in the carpet
Screen fibre and debris from the window screen found on the bread knife in the butcher block
Lack of defense wounds on Darlie

.....and so much more

Darin did not commit these murders. He was thoroughly investigated as well and no evidence could be found that he was involved.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cami For This Useful Post:
  #289  
Old 08-03-2009, 05:59 AM
cami's Avatar
cami cami is offline
Keep your fork......
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: In the Atlantic
Posts: 2,582
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudicici View Post
I have commented on this case many times and I read all the transcripts,unlike the ramsey case,IMO Darly is not guilty....
...it may just be a gut feeling but I don't understand how someone who may have been depressed but not drunk or drugged other than diet pills could go from watching a movie,falling asleep and then waking up and going into a rage...the brutality and rage of this murder points me away from thinking Darly is guilty....I could see her smother the children but the rage is what I can't connect to her.She does not have a history of violence.
There were simililar incidents of break ins in the area....how did the bloody sock get into the alley?
Her reaction to her babie's death does not surprise me at all...I believe I would act similar...I can totally relate to her inability to face reality and celebrating the baby's birthday instead of realizing his death...
....also I don't think Darly,if she wanted to kill herself would have used a knife which leaves visible scares,she is rather vain...
....there is just too much in this case that tells me Darly did not do it...her family in laws support speaks volumes to me as well...
I don't see anything in the transcripts that makes her 100% guilty....why shouldn't there be blood on the back of her shirt?...why wouldn't she have washed the towels in the sink?...why wouldn't she have picked up the knife?...WHERE IS THE SECOND KNFE?...WHO'S FINGERPRINT IS ON THE COFFEE TABLE?...HOW DID THE BLOODY SOCK GET INTO THE ALLEY?
If you had read the trial transcripts, you'd know there was no second knife and that the fingerprints are unidentifiable.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cami For This Useful Post:
  #290  
Old 08-04-2009, 03:58 PM
SoSueMe's Avatar
SoSueMe SoSueMe is offline
WS Admin Mgr/Co-Owner
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 7,910
Quote:
Originally Posted by PolyGraph View Post
hey if you dont mind what was the most damning evidence that convinced you of her guilt? This is one of those cases where I know one of the parents did it (moo) but which one? I was thinking Darin because he out and out failed or refused (cant remember) the ldt that his own hired private pi gave him, which leads me to believe he did it or had some major involvement or covered it up, I in no way think he did not know what was going on, too little children screaming and everything, just how deep could he possibly sleep? The question is who did it, and didnt one of them darin i believe take out a life insurance policy? Ill have to go back and reread this case , it still haunts me more than any to this day to know what those little babies went through, how evil of a parent can one be? good lord.

Hello to Two precious Angels in Heaven! We all love you!
For me I think initially it was the screen filings found on the knife that was put back in the butcher block; the fact that she was left with minimal injuries compared to her sons and so many other things that just don't add up.

As for Darin, I think he suspected Darlie did it and if there were any questions about his LDT, then I believe that would be the reason.

As for the sleeping, that's interesting because Darlie was supposedly sleeping downstairs because the new baby's breathing kept her awake. Yet she hears nothing until someone is standing over her and/or her one son wakes her (depending on which version of Darlie's you look at)?
__________________
* * * * * *
Websleuths.com, LLC Co-Owner
WSSoSueMe@aol.com
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SoSueMe For This Useful Post:
  #291  
Old 08-04-2009, 04:17 PM
SoSueMe's Avatar
SoSueMe SoSueMe is offline
WS Admin Mgr/Co-Owner
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 7,910
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudicici View Post
I have commented on this case many times and I read all the transcripts,unlike the ramsey case,IMO Darly is not guilty....
...it may just be a gut feeling but I don't understand how someone who may have been depressed but not drunk or drugged other than diet pills could go from watching a movie,falling asleep and then waking up and going into a rage...the brutality and rage of this murder points me away from thinking Darly is guilty....I could see her smother the children but the rage is what I can't connect to her.She does not have a history of violence.
There were simililar incidents of break ins in the area....how did the bloody sock get into the alley?
Her reaction to her babie's death does not surprise me at all...I believe I would act similar...I can totally relate to her inability to face reality and celebrating the baby's birthday instead of realizing his death...
....also I don't think Darly,if she wanted to kill herself would have used a knife which leaves visible scares,she is rather vain...
....there is just too much in this case that tells me Darly did not do it...her family in laws support speaks volumes to me as well...
I don't see anything in the transcripts that makes her 100% guilty....why shouldn't there be blood on the back of her shirt?...why wouldn't she have washed the towels in the sink?...why wouldn't she have picked up the knife?...WHERE IS THE SECOND KNFE?...WHO'S FINGERPRINT IS ON THE COFFEE TABLE?...HOW DID THE BLOODY SOCK GET INTO THE ALLEY?
Jeffrey MacDonald was on amphetamines when he brutally killed his wife and children. Regardless, I don't think that is what drove Darlie to kill her children. As far as the brutality of the crime I don't know how anyone could do that, but I believe she did. Not only could she brutally kill her two children, she was able to dance on their graves a week later. If she could dance on their graves in the manner that she did, that convinces me more than ever that she could kill them. She wasn't in denial about their deaths. She was worried about new carpet for the house!

As for a knife being used when Darlie was so vain, we once knew someone who was a beautiful model who committed suicide. She was so vain, in her 30-40's she never took off her sunglasses. She killed herself in her robe, no makeup and with a knife. It was difficult to believe as vain as she was that she would go this way, but she did. So, it does happen.
__________________
* * * * * *
Websleuths.com, LLC Co-Owner
WSSoSueMe@aol.com
Reply With Quote
  #292  
Old 08-04-2009, 04:27 PM
weasel weasel is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 672
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoSueMe View Post
Several things convinced me of Darlie's guilt. Years ago and first, it was the metal screen (window) filings found on the kitchen knife that was put back into the butcher block; the fact that the two children were so brutally attacked, but yet the one person who could possibly defend themselves and cause harm to an intruder is left alive; the sink washed of blood and also the blood on the sofa tried to be cleaned; the oh so brave act of picking up the knife and chasing the intruder; the invitation to the press to attend a birthday party at the grave of her two brutally murdered sons; and, the lack of trauma Darlie displayed. There are many more reasons, but these are a few that stand out in my mind.

If anyone here has ever been attacked, has had to defend themselves in fear for their lives, and/or has had a child die, you would know that Darlie's behavior, even her behavior today, is so far off the charts that it points to her guilt. It's difficult to explain this type of trauma to anyone, so unless you have experienced it, I'm not sure one could understand it. With trauma, you experience severe physical and emotional changes in your body and I've seen none of those, not even a hint, in Darlie. As always, all of this is my opinion only.
Good post. People can say what they want about the "silly string" incident, about how there's no "play book" for grieving..blah ... blah .. But I can tell you that no loving mother could behave like that at their child's fresh grave site. I absolutely do not care what anybody says ... it's not possible. I was so appalled by her actions that it almost made me physically ill. I can still visualize that video of her in her daisy dukes, chomping on that gum and smiling away. Nope, no way, no how.
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to weasel For This Useful Post:
  #293  
Old 08-04-2009, 04:33 PM
weasel weasel is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 672
<<I don't see anything in the transcripts that makes her 100% guilty....why shouldn't there be blood on the back of her shirt?...why wouldn't she have washed the towels in the sink?...why wouldn't she have picked up the knife?...WHERE IS THE SECOND KNFE?...WHO'S FINGERPRINT IS ON THE COFFEE TABLE?...HOW DID THE BLOODY SOCK GET INTO THE ALLEY?>>

snipped

I have a theory about the bloody sock and the "second knife". Darlie put a sock on her hand before she attacked the first time. After she stabs both boys, she runs out the back gate, down the alley and attempts to throw the knife and the sock in the storm sewer. While the knife goes in, she misses and the sock hits the ground. In her mad dash to get back to the house, either she didn't notice or didn't care. When she gets back to the house, she sees that Damien is still alive and crawling toward the door in an effort to escape. She goes back to the butchers block, takes out another knife and finishes the job. Hence, the "second" knife. Which is also why she had to make up the "I already picked up the knife" story. See, she had already discarded the first knife and thought the police would just figure that the perp. took it with him. Now she hasn't got the time to run back down the alley, so she invents another story. As for those fingerprints on the table, they haven't been proven to "not" belong to Darlie or the boys either. My guess is that they belong to one of the boys and are just so smeared they cannot be identified.

Last edited by weasel; 08-04-2009 at 04:39 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to weasel For This Useful Post:
  #294  
Old 08-06-2009, 06:39 PM
cami's Avatar
cami cami is offline
Keep your fork......
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: In the Atlantic
Posts: 2,582
Quote:
Originally Posted by weasel View Post
<<I don't see anything in the transcripts that makes her 100% guilty....why shouldn't there be blood on the back of her shirt?...why wouldn't she have washed the towels in the sink?...why wouldn't she have picked up the knife?...WHERE IS THE SECOND KNFE?...WHO'S FINGERPRINT IS ON THE COFFEE TABLE?...HOW DID THE BLOODY SOCK GET INTO THE ALLEY?>>

snipped

I have a theory about the bloody sock and the "second knife". Darlie put a sock on her hand before she attacked the first time. After she stabs both boys, she runs out the back gate, down the alley and attempts to throw the knife and the sock in the storm sewer. While the knife goes in, she misses and the sock hits the ground. In her mad dash to get back to the house, either she didn't notice or didn't care. When she gets back to the house, she sees that Damien is still alive and crawling toward the door in an effort to escape. She goes back to the butchers block, takes out another knife and finishes the job. Hence, the "second" knife. Which is also why she had to make up the "I already picked up the knife" story. See, she had already discarded the first knife and thought the police would just figure that the perp. took it with him. Now she hasn't got the time to run back down the alley, so she invents another story. As for those fingerprints on the table, they haven't been proven to "not" belong to Darlie or the boys either. My guess is that they belong to one of the boys and are just so smeared they cannot be identified.
Yeah I've read your theory before and you make some very good points. I respectfully disagree with you. I think there was only one knife. In your theory, that would mean Damon was stabbed with two different knives. I believe the tool mark expert would have found the difference. Devon's blood very well could be on that knife entered into evidence...they only tested 4 spots and/or it was washed off the knife as I am certain she rinsed it under the kitchen tap. There were no knives missing from the butcher block. Of course that means nothing really as she could have taken a knife from a drawer.

No, Darlie has not been excluded as the source of the fingerprints. I think they are her's. One is in the family room, one on the door on the other side of the house yet the only blood trail in between is Darlie's.
Reply With Quote
  #295  
Old 08-17-2009, 12:11 AM
Curious Me's Avatar
Curious Me Curious Me is offline
Registered User of Time
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 9,288
There's a new recent blog about Darlie Routier on the website EYES FOR LIES under the blog section. Sorry, for some reason I can't link it here. You can use your browser search for EYES FOR LIES.


Eyes for Lies is one of the real "naturals" as depicted on the tv show "Lie to Me".
Reply With Quote
  #296  
Old 08-17-2009, 06:47 PM
cami's Avatar
cami cami is offline
Keep your fork......
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: In the Atlantic
Posts: 2,582
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curious Me View Post
There's a new recent blog about Darlie Routier on the website EYES FOR LIES under the blog section. Sorry, for some reason I can't link it here. You can use your browser search for EYES FOR LIES.


Eyes for Lies is one of the real "naturals" as depicted on the tv show "Lie to Me".
That was interesting, thanks. I couldn't agree more and as a matter of fact, I have often said to the tv, LOL, when I've seen that interview, "yeah you look like you're heart is breaking..not" and the only time we saw real grief was in that mugshot when her tears are for herself. Did you read the comments? Overwhelmingly believe she is guilty, I was surprised at that.
Reply With Quote
  #297  
Old 11-04-2009, 10:58 PM
mrshuie's Avatar
mrshuie mrshuie is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: earth
Posts: 29
Her Story

I recently watched a tv show in wich they mentioned Darlie, in that show it was stated that all these years her story has not changed. Can anyone tell me if this is true? Im pretty sure it has changed..Just wondering also has she been given a new trial yet?
__________________
What I post is JMO and only JMO I mean no offence to anyone at anytime
Reply With Quote
  #298  
Old 12-30-2009, 10:58 PM
DebiLyn DebiLyn is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrshuie View Post
I recently watched a tv show in wich they mentioned Darlie, in that show it was stated that all these years her story has not changed. Can anyone tell me if this is true? Im pretty sure it has changed..Just wondering also has she been given a new trial yet?

Her story changed before her trial.
Reply With Quote
  #299  
Old 01-02-2010, 11:38 PM
iluvmua's Avatar
iluvmua iluvmua is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: DFW
Posts: 4,813
Darlie killed her two little boys because they were cramping her style.
similar to what Casey felt Caylee was doing to her.

Both are evil and guilty as sin
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iluvmua For This Useful Post:
  #300  
Old 01-06-2010, 05:39 PM
cami's Avatar
cami cami is offline
Keep your fork......
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: In the Atlantic
Posts: 2,582
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrshuie View Post
I recently watched a tv show in wich they mentioned Darlie, in that show it was stated that all these years her story has not changed. Can anyone tell me if this is true? Im pretty sure it has changed..Just wondering also has she been given a new trial yet?
Her story changed over and over again as she became of evidence that didn't put her in a good light. She'll never get a new trial Mrs. and I couldn't agree more with your post on Darlie and Casey Anthony.

I hope CA gets the DP in Florida.What she did to that beautiful little girl deserves the harshest punishment available.

Children are so innocent.Why do these mothers keep killing them? There can't be any reason to murder your child, I don't care what it is. Give the child to someone who wants it if you don't any longer. I'd take them.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Poll: Did Darlie Routier murder her children? Casshew Darlie Routier 654 06-02-2007 08:43 AM
Darlie Routier books: Precious Angels & more LaMer WS-BAY! 9 08-17-2005 03:33 PM
Any books on Darlie Routier? gemini666 Darlie Routier 4 04-30-2005 03:14 AM
The Case Of Darlie Routier!! CW Darlie Routier 8 10-24-2004 09:51 AM


© Copyright Websleuths 1999-2012 New To Site? Need Help?
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:56 AM.

Advertisements

Pre-Order Imperfect Justice: Prosecuting Casey Anthony today!