Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Missing!! > Missing but not forgotten Discussion > Stacy Peterson

Notices

Stacy Peterson Missing from her Bolingbrook, IL home since Oct. 28, 2007. Her husband, Drew, has been convicted of killing his 3rd wife, Kathleen Savio.

Old 11-24-2007, 09:18 PM

America's Most Wanted

They covered the Peterson story just now and have asked for the help of the public, showing both vehicles (Drew's and Stacey's) wanting to know if anyone saw them on the 28th or around about. The story didn't appear that they believe Stacey ran off for one second. It sounds like they are trying to find more evidence for murder.

If you are the praying kind, say a pray somebody saw something.
Old 11-24-2007, 09:26 PM

Thanks Sedona. What channel is America's Most Wanted on and is it repeated?
Old 11-24-2007, 09:33 PM

Fox...

http://www.amw.com/missing_persons/brief.cfm?id=50297

^ Links up on what they covered tonight.
Old 11-24-2007, 09:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leila View Post
Thanks Sedona. What channel is America's Most Wanted on and is it repeated?
Leila, it will be on at 9:00 pm our time, on regualar Broadcast, not cable

Missing Special Edition Viewers must help authorities discover what happened to missing people, including 23-year-old Stacy Peterson of Illinois.
11KTTV Sat 11/24 9:00 PM
11.1KTTVDT Sat 11/24 9:00 PM
Old 11-24-2007, 11:46 PM

Thanks Sedona and TomsGirl..............I'll be watching. And yes, lets hope and pray someone saw something and has called LE.
Old 11-25-2007, 01:48 AM
WS Admin

And in another twist in the case: Drew Peterson's friend Ric Mims tells AMW correspondent Jon Leiberman that when Drew Peterson's third wife, Kathleen Savio, was found dead in a bathtub in 2004, Drew told cops he had an alibi: his fourth wife. Ric says, "He mentioned to me that he was with the kids and Stacy was his alibi. I told him 'it sucks to be you now, because Stacy is gone and they are re-opening the case.'"

Old 11-25-2007, 08:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicoliving View Post
And in another twist in the case: Drew Peterson's friend Ric Mims tells AMW correspondent Jon Leiberman that when Drew Peterson's third wife, Kathleen Savio, was found dead in a bathtub in 2004, Drew told cops he had an alibi: his fourth wife. Ric says, "He mentioned to me that he was with the kids and Stacy was his alibi. I told him 'it sucks to be you now, because Stacy is gone and they are re-opening the case.'"

Yeah, that was interesting. His alibi (no offense to Stacey) was a manipulated young girl. I think Stacey knew too much.
Old 11-25-2007, 08:55 PM

Quote:

This little ditty Ric Mims told was quite revealing, even moreso than the fact that Drew Peterson's alibi is missing without a trace.

If everybody (Bolingbrook cops, Coroner, etc), back in 2004 all thought that Kathleen Savio's death was considered an *accident* as was put on her death certificate, then why would Drew Peterson even need an alibi or even have to tell the cops he had an alibi?

Sounds like somebody was suspicious back then.

Erica Lynn Parsons Missing Timeline (Salisbury, NC)
http://www.acandyrose.com/erica_parsons_timeline.htm

Drew Peterson Trial 07/31/12 (Will he get a 2nd Trial?)
http://www.acandyrose.com/drew_peterson_names.htm
Casey Anthony's 31 Days Timeline Archive
http://www.acandyrose.com/casey_anthony_31days.htm
JonBenet Ramsey Case History Archive
http://www.acandyrose.com/s-Flight755-15thStreet.htm
Old 11-25-2007, 08:58 PM
Retired WS Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedona View Post
Yeah, that was interesting. His alibi (no offense to Stacey) was a manipulated young girl. I think Stacey knew too much.
I totally agree ~ and when she was going to leave him he feared his "secret" might get revealed.

Old 11-25-2007, 09:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by panthera View Post
I totally agree ~ and when she was going to leave him he feared his "secret" might get revealed.
ITA, if he could no longer control her then he had to worry she would begin talking 1 day and he couldn't let that happen. I wish she had left something with someone she trusted to be opened in the event something happened to her!

VB
Old 11-25-2007, 09:03 PM
A diamond in process

Quote:

All the media articles I have seen indicates that Drew P was the "watch commander" on the day that Kathleen was found. It looks like Kathleen may have been dead at least 24-36 hrs before she was found. Now the question is, was Drew P working the day before also? If so, then Stacy couldn't be his alibi at least not all day.

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight
Old 11-25-2007, 09:08 PM
Retired WS Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegas Bride View Post
ITA, if he could no longer control her then he had to worry she would begin talking 1 day and he couldn't let that happen. I wish she had left something with someone she trusted to be opened in the event something happened to her!

VB
Oh, how good that would've been!

Old 11-25-2007, 10:40 PM

Wonder what the autopsy showed as estimated time of death for Kathleen Savio ?, and IF it would have been before DP reported for duty at the PD?

"""I am just a pixel in the universal plan."""
Old 11-26-2007, 12:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegas Bride View Post

VB
Since Stacy was talking about getting a divorce. I wonder if she threatened to tell all she knew to LE if Drew tried to stop her? If that were the case she'd be a massive threat to him & he'd definately kill her.