Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Current Events > Crimes in the News

Notices

Crimes in the News Read and comment about current crimes committed. Remember the copyright laws when posting news stories!

Old 12-18-2007, 04:06 PM

Woman Charged With Sexual Assault After Groping Mall Santa

DANBURY, Conn. — Santa Claus says that a woman who sat on his lap was naughty, not nice.
A Santa at the Danbury Fair mall said the woman groped him.
"The security officer at the mall said Santa Claus has been sexually assaulted," police Detective Lt. Thomas Michael said of the weekend complaint.
Sandrama Lamy, 33, of Danbury, was charged with sexual assault and breach of peace. She was released on a promise to appear in court on Jan. 3.
Police quickly found and identified Lamy because the woman was described as being on crutches, said Capt. Bob Myles.
A call seeking comment from Lamy was answered by a recording Tuesday morning. A woman later called back and said: "It's a false report and I don't have any idea."
Police did not give the name of the disconcerted Santa, but they said he is 65 and felt badly because children were waiting to see him. "He was apparently shocked and embarrassed by the whole incident," Myles said.
more: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,317240,00.html
Old 12-18-2007, 04:54 PM
Watch out for my thorns!

I believe they're discussing this here: http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=57509

“Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.” Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sr.
Old 12-18-2007, 07:40 PM
Have you kissed your cat today?

Santa claus being abused my oh my

I think at his age he would be more like
Old 12-19-2007, 02:33 AM

I don't think it's at all appropriate women should be allowed to sit on Santa's lap for a photo in front of children. Actually, I wouldn't even want my children sitting on some stranger's lap nowadays either.