Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Current Events > Crimes in the News

Notices

Crimes in the News Read and comment about current crimes committed. Remember the copyright laws when posting news stories!

Old 05-17-2008, 03:23 PM
KICKING AND SHINING

THREE RSO's ARRESTED IN JERSEY FOR SOCIAL NETWORKING ACCOUNTS

Go New Jersey. Three Registered Sex Offender's were arrested for violation of their parole by accessing social networking sites via their computers. Stanton Ulmer had a Facebook account and Pietro Parisi and Felice Black both had Myspace accounts. I wish every State had this law because as a rule of thumb when we come across cases here I just check to see if the person has a current Myspace hat they still post on and lemme tell ya it's astounding how many sex offenders just keep on rolling on soical networking sites. Plus that's under their real names. I can't imagine how many are on them sites under aliases.

http://www.nj.com/news/gloucester/in...100.xml&coll=8
Old 05-17-2008, 04:19 PM

Why do sex offenders keep getting another chance? Some behaviors are not curable and we should make laws tuff enough to keep them behind bars. Yep, prisons are crowded but sexual deviants should not be paroled. Write your representatives!
Old 05-18-2008, 12:54 AM
KICKING AND SHINING

NoZme, I'm always writing. We have to keep on doing so and not stopping. Every State should have that law in my opinion because there's heck alot of convicted sex offenders brazenly socializing online.