Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Current Events > Crimes in the News

Notices

Crimes in the News Read and comment about current crimes committed. Remember the copyright laws when posting news stories!

Old 05-23-2008, 04:01 AM
KICKING AND SHINING

Wal-mart Sex Assaults By Teen

This kid bites women. He fondles and bites the buttocks of women shopping at Wal-Mart.

O.K. I am no math whiz, but Wal-Mart released these photographs of this "kid" in August of 2007. Since then 10 other women have come forward to report being bitten or fondled. I kind of went backward here as they have now caught the obviously disturbed kid. I just thought these photographs are pretty clear and nobody identified the creep.

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/13868706/detail.html
Old 05-23-2008, 04:05 AM
KICKING AND SHINING

It took from August to May to arrest this kid. He's 15 years old and he bites people?

Thankfully one of his victims saw him and reported he was the person assaulted her. Nine months and ten victims and possibly more who didn't report it.

http://www.ajc.com/metro/content/met..._wal_mart.html
Old 05-23-2008, 08:41 AM
Former Member

Hmm, I hope it's not too late for this kid to get some help.

My youngest (disabled) likes to smack people on the butt. She usually doesn't do it to strangers, but once in a while she'll reach out in the store or an elevator and touch someone's back area. She did it once while just with DH. He was all like "Sorry!!! It was my daughter, sorry!!!"
Old 05-23-2008, 08:50 AM
Former Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taximom View Post
Hmm, I hope it's not too late for this kid to get some help.

My youngest (disabled) likes to smack people on the butt. She usually doesn't do it to strangers, but once in a while she'll reach out in the store or an elevator and touch someone's back area. She did it once while just with DH. He was all like "Sorry!!! It was my daughter, sorry!!!"
LOL TM that is so funny about hubby. I can just imagine how red and all it was my daughter he was. Poor guy LOL.
Old 05-23-2008, 08:53 AM
Former Member

While I do feel sorry for the person that this kid has assaulted and I'm glad that he's locked up, I just couldn't help but thinking that the author of that second article has a sense of humor.

The title of the article? "Teen accused of biting butts at Wal-Mart." and a line from the article: "
Dickens said complaints of rear-end assaults at the store began in August and continued throughout May."

Just gave me a little chuckle.
Old 05-23-2008, 08:59 AM
Former Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by calidreamin View Post
LOL TM that is so funny about hubby. I can just imagine how red and all it was my daughter he was. Poor guy LOL.
Hi Cali!

Yes, he was red alright. He told me that the lady glared at him and the first thing he thought was that he hoped they had videotape so he could prove it if needed. lol

Jen, I chuckled too at the title of the 2nd article! Seems like there's a lot of that lately.
Old 05-23-2008, 09:06 AM
Former Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taximom View Post
Hi Cali!

Yes, he was red alright. He told me that the lady glared at him and the first thing he thought was that he hoped they had videotape so he could prove it if needed. lol

Jen, I chuckled too at the title of the 2nd article! Seems like there's a lot of that lately.
Hi TM. LOL I can just imagine that the lady thought it was him LOL.