© 1998 - 2013 Websleuths.com All rights reserved.
All materials contained on this web site not otherwise subject to copyright of other parties are subject to the ownership rights of Websleuths.com. Websleuths.com authorizes you to make a single copy of the content herein for your own personal, non-commercial, use while visiting the site. You agree that any copy made must include Websleuths.com’s copyright notice. No other permission is granted to you to print, copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, upload, download, store, display in public, alter, or modify the content contained on this web site.
This web site also contains trademarks of Websleuths.com protected under United States and International Trademarks laws. Use of such marks without Websleuths.com’s written permission is strictly prohibited.
If you believe that your or another’s copyrighted work has been infringed on this Site, please send a notice to email@example.com
containing the following information:
* Your name, address, telephone number, and if available, an email address at which you may be contacted;
* Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works, a representative list of such works;
* Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity;
* A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
* A statement that the information in your notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.